Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2011 #21
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default Yes and No

I disagree with you on why our organizing efforts have gone wrong. I think it is largely because we have poor leadership.

Our leaders generally fall into two groups.

First, there are people with considerable talents other than leadership, who end up in leadership roles anyway, because they feel that somebody has to do it. I think that this is true of Pierce and Strom, for instance.

Second, there are the crazies, which includes the people I used to work for, as well as characters with severe personality disorders like Bill White.

David Duke is a natural politician, but he has effectively retired. Aside from him, can you think of anybody else in the US who has been a good political leader since George Lincoln Rockwell? I really can't.

I don't know much about Doles.

As for Hale and Steele, were they targeted for being effective leaders? In Hale's case, I suspect it is because a number of spree killers were connected to Hale's church. As for Steele, he was a lawyer who pissed off a lot of lawyers and Feebs over the years. Steele was effectively retired, so I expect that he was targeted for what he had done rather than for what he would be likely to do.

You will hate to hear this, but the people I most admire on the American racialist right are Jared Taylor and Willis Carto, largely for the same reason: they are fundamentally rational men who are capable of creating and running organizations and publications. We need that sort of under the hood competence as a foundation for everything else.

We need WNs not just with fighting skills, but with business and organizational skills. Those have to come first.

We believe that the system is collapsing. We believe that things are going to get worse and worse. Why not put our money where our mouths are? Why not position ourselves to profit from the collapse? Why then are not WNs with any business experience going into industries that grow in collapsing and failed states? There is always money to be made, no matter how bad the economy gets.

For instance, the personal security industry is a huge in the Third World, protecting the rich and powerful. It will be a growth industry as the US goes Third World. The rich and powerful will pay for the privilege of delivering their lives, their secrets, and their wealth into the hands of mercenaries military and spy backgrounds. Fascinating, no?
 
Old January 28th, 2011 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
First, there are people with considerable talents other than leadership, who end up in leadership roles anyway, because they feel that somebody has to do it. I think that this is true of Pierce and Strom, for instance.
Pierce could lead. I think, my opinion, is he did not want to get any bigger than his group was. He refused to delegate, micromanaged every decision, and this choked off any possibility of exponential growth. My opinion is based on speaking to him, observing his operation in Hillsboro, and talking to a few insiders. Prof. Griffin has it right in his book "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds." Even so, even if Pierce had wanted his group to get huge, it was being watched by the FBI and jewish hate groups. They could have taken it down at any time, easily.

Quote:
Second, there are the crazies, which includes the people I used to work for, as well as characters with severe personality disorders like Bill White.
That's fair assessment of White but I assure you, I assure you, the feds are more afraid of someone like Bill White than Jared Taylor, by a factor of about 1000x. Bill White understands what it takes to defeat the feds, altho his personality makes it impossible to do more than indicate the way. Jared Taylor is, for all practical purposes, part of the government.

Quote:
David Duke is a natural politician, but he has effectively retired. Aside from him, can you think of anybody else in the US who has been a good political leader since George Lincoln Rockwell? I really can't.
You're not thinking hard enough. The question is why. Are you honestly saying that White can't generate actual leadership and organization? Really? It's not rocket science. There simply has to be some other fact, it's self evident, at least to me. The factor is opposition activity. I mean, it's hard to keep a website online, and an organization is exponentially more difficult because it offers another 100 openings to the enemy to set people up or trip them on technicalities.

I see you as doing exactly what I say - blaming us for what is enemy activity. Two examples from Pierce alone: the FBI/ADL were running covers on all his outgoing and incoming mail. So they basically know who all his people are. So they are perfectly positioned to apply pressure to anybody in the respectable middle class, making good money, who supports him. They can let NA run as long as it serves their interest, then reel him in any time they find it to their advantage, on this technicality or that. And, they have guys like you and Jared Taylors who will immediately leap in and blame the victim for screwing up. This is precisely the problem I'm pointing to. It is the MAIN problem we face in organizing. In fact, I would go so far as to say it is the only problem we face.

Quote:
I don't know much about Doles.
Well you should, because it's pretty freakin' pertinent. Doles was a prison guard. Big, beefy guy - extroverted, Southerner, lots of kids - the kind the bull-necked cop types like and identify with. A heterosexual Ernst Rohm, so to speak. Doles built a meeting house on his property in Georgia, and over time built up his meetings to where he had dozens if not hundreds of locals attending, including cops and small-town politicos, if what I read was correct.

Now again, remember, we're operating on your theory that whites don't know how to organize a piss-up in a brewery. Yet here's a blue-collar guy, a freakin' prison guard, getting hundreds of pissed off folks together and thinking about ways to reclaim the country.

Now, you say it's not them, it's us. And then my theory kicks in, and I say, well, Chertoff spent approximately $2 million to take Doles down. Your theory cannot account for that fact. It fits my theory perfectly.

The problem ain't us. It's the enemy. A white man develops a following, a party, it gets beyond whatever the organizational equivalent is to Stalin's 10,000 magazine circulation, then feds and kikes come together to quash it and jail or murder the leader. That's what's actually going on in this country, and you have no excuse not to see it.

Quote:
As for Hale and Steele, were they targeted for being effective leaders? In Hale's case, I suspect it is because a number of spree killers were connected to Hale's church.
Maybe. But I would say they were afraid of his leadership potential, so they set him up. Again, you are asserting it's us rather than them that prevents us organizing, then pointing to someone who was barely getting started and was shut down for a completely bogus reason. That doesn't support your argument, it supports mine.

Quote:
As for Steele, he was a lawyer who pissed off a lot of lawyers and Feebs over the years. Steele was effectively retired, so I expect that he was targeted for what he had done rather than for what he would be likely to do.
Hard to say what precipitated the set up in this case, if anything more than simply the opportunity presenting itself to ZOG and Big Jew. But yet again, this makes my case: a mere intellectual leader is set on and attacked, no political organization is even involved. ZOG doesn't even wait for the org to form these days, it just snuff whoever it feels like on the thinnest pretext. I haven't even mentioned Kevin Strom, who was told at Doles hearing "you're next" by the feds. And yet people like you absolve the feds and tell people like Strom to blame themselves. This is wrong. We are not the problem. The enemy is the problem. The enemy is the reason Whites have not organized - they CANNOT organize by the conventional means and facilities and laws available to every other group. I didn't even mention Pierce being refused the ordinary 501c3 tax status he applied for for his Cosmotheist Church, specifically because it was a White foundation. The court specifically rejected it for that reason, even knowing all kinds of jew and non-white churches exactly the same in legal form, were unanimously approved. So how can you turn around and them blame Whites for failing to organize? The reason they're not organizing is not that Whites don't know how to organize, it's that the federal government and the jews that run it are preventing them from organizing. And they've been doing it for decades, back to well before World War II. These are simply facts. There is no debate over them. The jews smashed Coughlin and other traditional Catholics by literally physically smashing newsstands and threatening people who put them on the radio. You can't then turn around and blame them for being incompetent to organize.

Quote:
You will hate to hear this, but the people I most admire on the American racialist right are Jared Taylor and Willis Carto, largely for the same reason: they are fundamentally rational men who are capable of creating and running organizations and publications. We need that sort of under the hood competence as a foundation for everything else.
Carto is a publisher, but his stuff is crank stuff, not really a threat to the powers that be. And anyway, it's publishing, not political organizing.

As for Taylor, he's with the jews. That, obviously, gives him protection WN don't get. It is the reason he is never arrested or harassed (except by the lowest level anti-white retards). If Taylor were a genuine WN, and said the true things about jews, he'd get the same treatment we do. In fact, all he does is serve as a useful example the System can manipulate to persuade whites that it's us that's the problem rather than the enemy. Then again, what does Taylor organize? One conference every two years. That's next to nothing. Taylor is basically just a guy who does a newsletter. And a website of no particular interest.

Quote:
We need WNs not just with fighting skills, but with business and organizational skills. Those have to come first.
Nope, you're completely wrong. We have the business and organizational skills. The reason we can't use them is we can't defend our organizations, conferences -- hell, if we're honest, we can't even defend our websites. it's not a matter of skill, it's a matter of our having no ability whatsoever, at this point, to strike blows against our enemy, not in any form. To pretend that it's a matter of lack of some professional type or skill set is ridiculous. We need lawyers, guns and soldiers and money, and heaping scoops of all those. Only when we can threaten the people who threaten us will we get anywhere. People don't like losers. They don't want to jump in with people who get their ass kicked around the clock. Until we solve that problem, people will be happy to read our essays, but they're not going to put their ass on the line when there's no percentage in it, not even a seeming longshot chance at victory. Without the ability to kick ass, literally and metaphorically, all we can do is twiddle thumbs on the sidelines, make points about what's going on on the field, and wait for the earthquake to break the stadium apart. It may happen. But who knows when. And who knows which side it will favor.

Quote:
We believe that the system is collapsing. We believe that things are going to get worse and worse. Why not put our money where our mouths are? Why not position ourselves to profit from the collapse? Why then are not WNs with any business experience going into industries that grow in collapsing and failed states? There is always money to be made, no matter how bad the economy gets.
Uh...sure. Not my areas of expertise and off subject, but sure. Who has told people to buy gold from the days it was around 500? We have.

Quote:
For instance, the personal security industry is a huge in the Third World, protecting the rich and powerful. It will be a growth industry as the US goes Third World. The rich and powerful will pay for the privilege of delivering their lives, their secrets, and their wealth into the hands of mercenaries military and spy backgrounds. Fascinating, no?
Yeah. And kind of my point. How about we see our race as the thing that needs security, and get people willing to defend it for free, as part of a long-term investment in their posterity's future.

What if Jared Taylor were a WN instead of a jewfront. And what if he organized a conference. And what if when the left tried to shut it down he had 1000 Whites armed with whatever was legal ready to kick the ass of any who tried to break his contract - to trash the homes of these anonymous callers, and break the arms of any who tried to block access to the conference meeting site? That's how the game is played when a side is serious. And our lack of ability to field such an Aryan army defines our current unseriousness.

Right now all we can honestly say is we provide solid analysis. Until we have physical forces to enforce our theoretical constitutional rights, we don't have shit. Blaming whites for the actions of ZOG/Big Jew is precisely what the enemy, jared taylor for example, encourages us to do.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 28th, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
 
Old January 28th, 2011 #23
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

To say that we need better leaders is not equivalent to saying that we are entirely to blame for our problems.

Look, I don't deny that the system takes down our people: Doles, Strom, Duke, Steele, Zundel, Rudolf, etc. But I don't think that is the sole explanation for why we are so poorly organized and led.

I have spent a lot of time observing some of our "leaders" close up, and I know that they could do more and better. That is still true even if the system could shut them down any time they liked.

I agree with you that the system would not be so ready to persecute us if its functionaries feared physical retaliation from racially conscious whites.

Yes, some of our more sensitive, marginal people are from time to time driven to acts of wildcat violence by the climate of anti-white hate created by our enemies. But they are pretty indiscriminate about their targets.

And when the system and its functionaries are targeted, such as the murder of the husband and mother of the Judge who destroyed the Church of the Creator, it turns out that the perp was a crazy Jew. Still, the system was obviously afraid that a white racist was striking back. The same is true of the retaliation in OKC for Waco. It too was not the work of racially conscious whites.

When Loughner was being linked to white nationalists, part of that was sheer opportunism. But part of it was genuine fear. The system knows that whites as a group have the most to be upset about. Yet whites are the group least inclined to violence. And that includes racially-conscious whites as well.

It amazes me that there is not even one "lone wolf" out there who has taken HUNTER to heart. I would like to think this is because most of our people are rational enough to realize that violence against the system is counter-productive and that our focus should be on constructing an alternative.
 
Old January 30th, 2011 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
To say that we need better leaders is not equivalent to saying that we are entirely to blame for our problems.
Sure, but so could any party or position.

Quote:
Look, I don't deny that the system takes down our people: Doles, Strom, Duke, Steele, Zundel, Rudolf, etc. But I don't think that is the sole explanation for why we are so poorly organized and led.
It's not the sole reason, but it's like the Matterhorn next to a pimple in terms of comparative size of the problem.

The problems we face are technical, far more than any other category. You can try to force them into a lack of romantic-heroic valor or charisma or whatever, but that's really not it. We simply do not have the technical ability to defend ourselves against the enemy right now. I think people who are extroverted and get along with others and really enjoy people in general - they make this mistake over and over. They think, despite all the evidence, that failures to date are a matter of personality, rather than impersonal politics. This is a variation on the other problem I've mentioned, the Anglo-Christian conservative proclivity for letting the personal trump the political. We overlook that X, who is "us," says jews are white, and lets them in the tent. And we mock any who make distinctions and use them as the basis for discriminations as "purists." We pat ourselves on the back for being unprincipled, is what this amounts to. Not only is it foolish, it is dangerous.

And then we take the next logical step into danger: assume that the enemy is just like us. Just as unprincipled. Just as careless and open about who's under its tent. Just as willing to place the personal over the political principle as inclusive we are. It is not so. The enemy is ahead of us in large measure precisely because he never makes it personal. This is a huge point, and it goes entirely undiscussed by our side, which is nearly impervious to reasoned political analysis. (For two reasons: our anti-intellectual British heritage; and our pro-supernatural Christian legacy.) Desperately we need to get to an ideological thinking that separates friends from enemies and is ruthless toward the latter and demanding of the former.

Quote:
I have spent a lot of time observing some of our "leaders" close up, and I know that they could do more and better. That is still true even if the system could shut them down any time they liked.
True, but a very small point shaded by the immense and overwhelming fact of enemy-ability-to-destroy-all-who-even-think-of-rising-against-it.

Quote:
I agree with you that the system would not be so ready to persecute us if its functionaries feared physical retaliation from racially conscious whites.
If the judeo-left is a minority view, and if the judeo-left is unwilling to submit its agenda to democratic rejection, and forges ahead against the voted desires of the population, primarily through twisted legal interpretation, then the majority has no recourse save the physical to enforce its lawful will. And if you look back at history, that's exactly what kept judges on the straight and narrow - the only thing, in fact: citizens willing to drag judges out of their bed at midnight and put the fear of god in them. Almost no one among Whites is willing even to discuss these most basic political facts, all they do is titter girlishly about the rule of law and how sacrosanct it is. Well it sure aint to the enemy in charge of interpreting and enforcing it. Most WN arguments, Kevin MacDonald's, for example, are based on the unquestioned assumption that the system can be made to work for us as it currently exists, and we can achieve our goals in a safe and legal manner. All evidence, all of it, refutes that position. Until we have a powerful physical force backing our agenda, we don't have the tiniest hope of getting any long-term turn in our direction.

Quote:
Yes, some of our more sensitive, marginal people are from time to time driven to acts of wildcat violence by the climate of anti-white hate created by our enemies. But they are pretty indiscriminate about their targets.
There haven't been any genuinely political acts that rose out of organized White violence since the Order. Only loners who might have accepted certain White arguments, but none tied to groups.

Quote:
And when the system and its functionaries are targeted, such as the murder of the husband and mother of the Judge who destroyed the Church of the Creator, it turns out that the perp was a crazy Jew. Still, the system was obviously afraid that a white racist was striking back. The same is true of the retaliation in OKC for Waco. It too was not the work of racially conscious whites.
Well, there are certain degenerate liars out there who lie that Tim McVeigh was a WN rather than an anti-government leftist, and these same people ignore the proven fact that he was part of a cell created by the government in order to take the steam out of the angry-white-male and militia movement. It is documented that the German Strassmeir was brought in for the purpose he served, actuating the OKC bombing cell, and that the FBI/ADL/SPLC had multiple spies on the inside helping the plot along. Yet we have deranged fools playing at being WN who blame us for OKC, when in fact OKC was provably the act of the government itself. More than that, it was the warmup for WTC, because it was proved they could pull off a controlled demolition masquerading as a (truck bomb) or an (airplane attack).

It's hard to say for sure whether the government truly fears WN, or whether that's entirely for public consumption. I think it's about 10% real fear, and 90% manufactured to fool the mouthbreathers. From where I sit, anyone fearing WN today is exceptionally unobservant. I'm sure the jews know this. The goy frontmen who are a lot of the System pols on tv, and some of the dumber analysts on tv, probably fall for the lies and actually believe WN are a real threat. Now, I do think ZOG - the jews and their government - fear the potential of WN, because they know that, despite their pretense, they do not speak for the community, Whites do. There's a standing danger some party or person of unusual ability will threaten to connect the White masses with their true long-term interests. And jews are well aware that white behavior shows that in fact the bulk of the race does not now, never has, and never will accept the imposed anti-white multicultural orthodoxy.

The thing about violence, say assassinations, is the jews can't stop it by passing laws against it. They can't suppress assassinations like they suppress opinions. So that danger will always be there, and it's the #1 reason they want to take the White man's guns. Like they have in most of the rest of the white nations. We've seen a couple 'human rights' anti-Whites served justice in Russia in the last couple years, and the judeo-left has been unable to determine or catch the political warrior responsible. That's the kind of thing the judeo-left actually fears, because it can't do anything about it. The last thing in the world the judeo-left fears is some faggot like Jared Taylor being gentlemanly, as he terms his cowardice.

Quote:
When Loughner was being linked to white nationalists, part of that was sheer opportunism. But part of it was genuine fear. The system knows that whites as a group have the most to be upset about. Yet whites are the group least inclined to violence. And that includes racially-conscious whites as well.
The judeo-left lies so reflexively that if Woody Allen were caught shooting a congressman the media would call him an anti-semitic Hitler worshipper. Why should the jews show the public any respect? The public has never shown it deserves any.

Quote:
It amazes me that there is not even one "lone wolf" out there who has taken HUNTER to heart. I would like to think this is because most of our people are rational enough to realize that violence against the system is counter-productive and that our focus should be on constructing an alternative.
Not true. Joseph Paul Franklin killed a hell of a lot of racially mixed couples. (Oops. Now that I think about it, your point may stand: Hunter may have been modeled on JPF, I forget which came first.)

You can cay what you like about violence, but it's certainly interesting that I've never heard a judeo-leftist say that violence is counter-productive, and I've never lived in a system that wasn't dominated by judeo-leftists. You're a smart guy, and I listen to what you say, but if I'm taking tips on how to be a political winners, I'm going to start by examining the words and actions of the all-time heavyweights, and those certainly appear to be the jews. The jews, their words, their behavior - that's where we should look for tips and political wisdom. The mere fact we hate jews and we like people like MacDonald doesn't mean he has more wisdom than the people actually running things. That's just common sense, but common sense that is almost impossible to find among our side.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 30th, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
 
Old January 30th, 2011 #25
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Johnson
You will hate to hear this, but the people I most admire on the American racialist right are Jared Taylor and Willis Carto, largely for the same reason: they are fundamentally rational men who are capable of creating and running organizations and publications.
Your most admired are a jews' tool and a strange-o with a million question marks, to be kind.

I don't hate this. I'm just not surprised by it.

Spy Kids?
 
Old January 30th, 2011 #26
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Johnson
You will hate to hear this, but the people I most admire on the American racialist right are Jared Taylor and Willis Carto, largely for the same reason: they are fundamentally rational men who are capable of creating and running organizations and publications.
Isn't every traitor a "fundamentally rational man?" Has there ever been one (such male) who wasn't?

Not exactly high praise.
 
Old January 31st, 2011 #27
Roy Albrecht
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
Posts: 104
Talking Neo-nazis sue fed for right to murder jews

On the one hand, yes, of course, people have the right to defend themselves when their lives are threatened, there is even precedent for this position in Canadian law, let alone American law.

But on the other hand, for all the excellent reasons sited above;

> low numbers,
> few resources
> Illegal but used just the same brute force against any one of us who even comes remotely close to getting their act together
> You all get the picture;-

we can not do anything.

So..., we need to do all those things that are inhibiting us from doing what needs to be done, BEFORE we can actually attempt to do what we basically all agree the solution will eventually boil down to.

I persoanlly think suing the Government is something that is a very effective means of breaking down barriers.

The question is..., what do we sue them for?

I say that we should sue for the right to inflict violence on Jews based on the Talmud teachings and that they are killing us.

Suing people takes relatively few resources and can have incredible media consequences.

Imagine the headlines by our enemies:

NEO-NAZIS SUE FED FOR RIGHT TO MURDER JEWS

By baby steps we will create the conditions we need to achieve our ends.

We may lose the suit, but we will sure gain some helpers!
 
Old January 31st, 2011 #28
SmokyMtn
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,506
Default

The White Man's Bible

Chapter 64

Our Unswerving Program. Our program to overcome the tyranny and violence against us must proceed in the following order, from one emergency to the next:

1. It is not our objective to declare a war of violence against the Jews, niggers and other mud races. We will assert ourselves non-violently but be adamant in our pursuit to freely practice our religion as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution. We will demand, as everyone else, the right to peacefully assemble, as guaranteed by the Constitution, and the right
to organize.

2. As we organize our churches, we will distribute NATURE’S ETERNAL RELIGION and this, our WHITE MAN’S BIBLE, until we have placed a copy in the hands of a majority of our White Racial Comrades. We will make sure every White Man, woman and child understands the Jewish conspiracy that is now upon us.

3. As the White Race becomes united, informed and aroused we will boycott every Jew and every aspect of Jewish influence in our society. This includes boycotting the Jews in business, in their professions, in their political activities, in education, in religion, in the news media, theatre, etc. Not only will we boycott them, but we will expose them, point them out and wage
propaganda warfare against them, just as they are presently doing against the White Race. This we can do legally and very effectively once we get our religious structure organized.

4. We thereby intend to drive them from our society in all phases of influence and power, just as Hitler did in Germany. We will let them peacefully “wither on the vine” or let them peacefully migrate to Israel where the Arabs can contend with them. In no case will we any longer subsidize them, do business with them, or allow our White Racial Comrades to be used as
victims to promote the welfare of these parasites on our backs.

5. Once we have driven them from political office, we will follow this up with legal measures to forever exclude the Jews from positions of power or influence in government, education, propaganda, arts and theatre or any other meaningful influence in our society, as did Hitler in Germany, and as did the Byzantine Empire over a thousand years earlier, and as the bandit state
of Israel has done to all peoples who are not of Jewish birth.

6. In the meantime, while we are still in the process of regaining control of our own destiny, in no case will we ever surrender any of our guns or weapons, under any pretext, ruse or semblance of law whatsoever. Never, never, never, not even one gun. The Second Amendment gives us the
constitutional right to keep our guns, and we damn well mean to exercise that right at all costs.

7. So far everything is legal. We have demanded nothing more than our Constitutional rights, the same as every other citizen. We hope we will need go no further. Now we come to the crux of our position: Should the Jewish government use force to violate our Constitutional rights to freely practice our religion; to peacefully assemble; to peacefully organize; to distribute our White Man’s Bible; to use the mails and any other prerogative in promoting and expanding our legal religious organization and the full practice of our religion, then we have every right to declare them as open criminals violating the Constitution and the highest law of the land. They then obviously are the criminals, and we can then treat them like the criminal dogs they are and take the law into our own hands. This is the obvious, logical thing to do. We must then meet force with force and open warfare
exists. It will then be open season on all Jews.


8. Should the Jews use assassination against our members, or our leaders, then the White Race must meet fire with fire, and retribution and vengeance will be our answer. For every one of ours they kill we will exact ten times their number, starting with the rabbis. When law and persuasion no longer protect our rights to survival then we must— as all free, courageous,
intelligent people have done through the ages— turn on our tormentors with a furious vengeance and destroy them down to the last man. This is the thing the Jews fear above all— violence directly against their race, and rightfully so. With our superior numbers and fighting qualities, the Jews would be wiped out mercilessly, should they violate our Constitutional rights and inflict
violence against us.
 
Old January 31st, 2011 #29
Roy Albrecht
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
Posts: 104
Thumbs up Sounds Great to Me..., Where do I Sign Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
The White Man's Bible

Chapter 64

Our Unswerving Program. Our program to overcome the tyranny and violence against us must proceed in the following order, from one emergency to the next:

1. It is not our objective to declare a war of violence against the Jews, niggers and other mud races. We will assert ourselves non-violently but be adamant in our pursuit to freely practice our religion as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution. We will demand, as everyone else, the right to peacefully assemble, as guaranteed by the Constitution, and the right
to organize.

2. As we organize our churches, we will distribute NATURE’S ETERNAL RELIGION and this, our WHITE MAN’S BIBLE, until we have placed a copy in the hands of a majority of our White Racial Comrades. We will make sure every White Man, woman and child understands the Jewish conspiracy that is now upon us.

3. As the White Race becomes united, informed and aroused we will boycott every Jew and every aspect of Jewish influence in our society. This includes boycotting the Jews in business, in their professions, in their political activities, in education, in religion, in the news media, theatre, etc. Not only will we boycott them, but we will expose them, point them out and wage
propaganda warfare against them, just as they are presently doing against the White Race. This we can do legally and very effectively once we get our religious structure organized.

4. We thereby intend to drive them from our society in all phases of influence and power, just as Hitler did in Germany. We will let them peacefully “wither on the vine” or let them peacefully migrate to Israel where the Arabs can contend with them. In no case will we any longer subsidize them, do business with them, or allow our White Racial Comrades to be used as
victims to promote the welfare of these parasites on our backs.

5. Once we have driven them from political office, we will follow this up with legal measures to forever exclude the Jews from positions of power or influence in government, education, propaganda, arts and theatre or any other meaningful influence in our society, as did Hitler in Germany, and as did the Byzantine Empire over a thousand years earlier, and as the bandit state
of Israel has done to all peoples who are not of Jewish birth.

6. In the meantime, while we are still in the process of regaining control of our own destiny, in no case will we ever surrender any of our guns or weapons, under any pretext, ruse or semblance of law whatsoever. Never, never, never, not even one gun. The Second Amendment gives us the
constitutional right to keep our guns, and we damn well mean to exercise that right at all costs.

7. So far everything is legal. We have demanded nothing more than our Constitutional rights, the same as every other citizen. We hope we will need go no further. Now we come to the crux of our position: Should the Jewish government use force to violate our Constitutional rights to freely practice our religion; to peacefully assemble; to peacefully organize; to distribute our White Man’s Bible; to use the mails and any other prerogative in promoting and expanding our legal religious organization and the full practice of our religion, then we have every right to declare them as open criminals violating the Constitution and the highest law of the land. They then obviously are the criminals, and we can then treat them like the criminal dogs they are and take the law into our own hands. This is the obvious, logical thing to do. We must then meet force with force and open warfare
exists. It will then be open season on all Jews.


8. Should the Jews use assassination against our members, or our leaders, then the White Race must meet fire with fire, and retribution and vengeance will be our answer. For every one of ours they kill we will exact ten times their number, starting with the rabbis. When law and persuasion no longer protect our rights to survival then we must— as all free, courageous,
intelligent people have done through the ages— turn on our tormentors with a furious vengeance and destroy them down to the last man. This is the thing the Jews fear above all— violence directly against their race, and rightfully so. With our superior numbers and fighting qualities, the Jews would be wiped out mercilessly, should they violate our Constitutional rights and inflict
violence against us.

That is the American version. Now in Canada, the Fucking Kike Bastards have been breaking the law with the backing of the "courts/establishment" for decades. According to the above proclamation, Canadians should have been raising dogs on Jew meat ages ago.

And for those of you who would never feed Jew meat to their dogs, may I suggest that a new breed of dog be created specifically to track Jews and that is capable of digesting Jew meat.

 
Old July 1st, 2011 #30
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson via Alex Linder View Post
Now Harold Covington’s Northwest Front is being smeared with ominous mutterings that he might be linked to the bomb recently found in Spokane Washington along the route of the MLK Day parade.
SMEARED? Covington relishes and cultivates this kind of attention. In 1981 he went out of his way to associate himself and the National Socialist Party of America with John Hinckley. The Secret Service ended up dismissing Covington's claims as empty publicity-hounding.

Covington to this day claims that he signed Hinckley's NSPA membership card and that Hinckley was carrying it when he shot Reagan, but if that had been the case then the Secret Service wouldn't have dismissed the connection as they did.

Greg Johnson needs to wise up about Covington. Covington is the carny and Johnson is the rube.

Last edited by Hadding; July 2nd, 2011 at 12:00 AM.
 
Old April 27th, 2013 #31
ELF
Senior Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the land of Hockey Hosers(Canada)
Posts: 2,592
ELF
Default

I have been doing some heavy thinking about violence in our struggle to survive and I'll admit I am unsure as to when, where and how violence should be used in our struggle to not only stay alive but to safe guard our future and the future of our children.

Quite frankly I'm at a loss on this matter so any advice or insights are welcomed.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #32
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
I have been doing some heavy thinking about violence in our struggle to survive and I'll admit I am unsure as to when, where and how violence should be used in our struggle to not only stay alive but to safe guard our future and the future of our children.

Quite frankly I'm at a loss on this matter so any advice or insights are welcomed.
My view is, unless the government effectively ceases to exist, use violence strictly in defense. Preferably you should have some non-lethal option for self-defense.

If you must use violence other than defensively, don't join an organization, so that at least you won't drag other people down with you when you get caught.

Furthermore, most of the people that focus on methods of violence in relation to racial issues are reckless and not very serious about accomplishing anything, and they tend to develop criminal records, which makes them very likely to become informants. The last thing anybody with any wits should want to do is to join an organization of people that like to talk about violence. That's a conspiracy charge waiting to happen.

Best to accept that violence or violent posturing for the time being is a dead-end approach.

Last edited by Hadding; April 28th, 2013 at 02:47 AM.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #33
ELF
Senior Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the land of Hockey Hosers(Canada)
Posts: 2,592
ELF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
My view is, unless the government effectively ceases to exist, use violence strictly in defense. Preferably you should have some non-lethal option for self-defense.

If you must use violence other than defensively, don't join an organization, so that at least you won't drag other people down with you when you get caught.

Furthermore, most of the people that focus on methods of violence in relation to racial issues are reckless and not very serious about accomplishing anything, and they tend to develop criminal records, which makes them very likely to become informants. The last thing anybody with any wits should want to do is to join an organization of people that like to talk about violence. That's a conspiracy charge waiting to happen.

Best to accept that violence or violent posturing for the time being is a dead-end approach.

I understand what you are saying and that's some good advice but where do we as a race draw the line in the sand so to say and start fighting back?
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #34
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
I understand what you are saying and that's some good advice but where do we as a race draw the line in the sand so to say and start fighting back?
I thought I had answered that. Are you trolling for somebody to advocate illegal violence?
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #35
ELF
Senior Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the land of Hockey Hosers(Canada)
Posts: 2,592
ELF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I thought I had answered that. Are you trolling for somebody to advocate illegal violence?
No I'm not trolling, what I don't seem to understand about your post is when the white race as a whole will draw the line in the sand as a whole so to say and go from a defnencsive stants to an offincsive stants what would be the *braking point* that will make it clear to all whites that we can not continue on a deffencsive stants as a whole, I mean we all know sooner or later there will be a major race war if not a wold wide war that will mean that we will have to go on the offence as a whole in order to insure our survival, see what I'm saying?

Beleve you me I wish there was some other way to solve this matter but the jewish scum keep push for a major conflect localy and globaly so it's only a matter time before a major war brakes out not only in our jew occupied nations but a major world war.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #36
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
No I'm not trolling, what I don't seem to understand about your post is when the white race as a whole will draw the line in the sand as a whole so to say and go from a defnencsive stants to an offincsive stants what would be the *braking point* that will make it clear to all whites that we can not continue on a deffencsive stants as a whole, I mean we all know sooner or later there will be a major race war if not a wold wide war that will mean that we will have to go on the offence as a whole in order to insure our survival, see what I'm saying?

Beleve you me I wish there was some other way to solve this matter but the jewish scum keep push for a major conflect localy and globaly so it's only a matter time before a major war brakes out not only in our jew occupied nations but a major world war.
Which portion of "the White race as a whole" is even attempting a defensive stance?

People have been anticipating the race-war/collapse-of-the-system for many decades now, fantasizing about the day when they can finally start shooting niggers with impunity. Maybe it will happen before Jesus and Hitler return together in a UFO, but I am acting on the assumption that it won't.

Last edited by Hadding; April 28th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #37
ELF
Senior Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the land of Hockey Hosers(Canada)
Posts: 2,592
ELF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Which portion of "the White race as a whole" is even attempting a defensive stance?

People have been anticipating the race-war/collapse-of-the-system for many decades now, fantasizing about the day when they can finally start shooting niggers with impunity. Maybe it will happen before Jesus and Hitler return together in a UFO, but I am acting on the assumption that it won't.
I see you point I just want to know when the time would be right so I can act with a clean concence when and if shit hits the fan see what I'm saying.

I find this whole sittuation to be intollable I just with that the shit would hit the fan so we can go about taking back our lands but on the other side of the issue I do know that when and if the shit hits the fan it's going to be a major cluster fuck of biblical porpotions.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #38
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
I see you point I just want to know when the time would be right so I can act with a clean concence when and if shit hits the fan see what I'm saying.

I find this whole sittuation to be intollable I just with that the shit would hit the fan so we can go about taking back our lands but on the other side of the issue I do know that when and if the shit hits the fan it's going to be a major cluster fuck of biblical porpotions.
Put your energy into changing people's minds. Help somebody else to do it if you can't make a presentation of your own.

A lot more is accomplished that way than by going off half-cocked.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #39
ELF
Senior Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the land of Hockey Hosers(Canada)
Posts: 2,592
ELF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Put your energy into changing people's minds. Help somebody else to do it if you can't make a presentation of your own.

A lot more is accomplished that way than by going off half-cocked.
Good point and I do agree that going off half cocked is a bad idea, but deep down I have this sinking feeling that sooner or later(sooner then any of us realize)that our race will be FORCED to fight for it survival through violent means, I mean look at how we are trying to fight these anti white laws and mind set but as far as I can tell it does not seem to be doing any good over all.
 
Old April 28th, 2013 #40
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

I think the public basically falls into two categories - conservatives and liberals.

Nothing we can say or do is likely to change a liberal's mind because they are committed to supporting everything that most of us are against - the very things that the Jew promotes in their efforts to destroy us as a race: integration, feminism, homosexuality, immigration, environmentalism, diversity, etc. Those are all liberal causes.

On the other hand, I think conservatives are more susceptible to being swayed in our direction. Sure, most of them are brainless, church-going, patriotic, Israel defending bozos, but at least they are interested in preserving some of the same things that WN want to preserve.

Conservatives should be the people we focus on in our efforts to expose the Jews for who and what they are. Conservatives just need to be exposed to the facts; it's our job to do that. That should be our work and the primary focus of our efforts.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.
Page generated in 0.17973 seconds.