Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 22nd, 2012 #101
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsander View Post
The mainstream was aghast that Breivik attacked fellow Whites he percieved as traitors or enablers. They assumed automatically a Wn type would attack jews or muslims in europe. Threw everyone for a loop. That tells me how safe indigenous european backstabbers feel, somehow shielded from any reprisal. Jews and muzzies at least feign as though they are constantly under some sort of threat...now our own will have to look over their collective shoulders. He's ahead of his time in a war that has barely begun.
Correct. He killed people who are just as dangerous as the jews, just as much our enemy, but not as vindictive or dangerous. Jews and muslims fight back. White traitors don't. Thus Breivik actually protected average Norwegians from direct reprisals from the (mostly) Norwegian sellouts who indirectly are murdering them by immigration. Kill the sellouts, kill the traitors, scare your ethnic group away from helping the enemy. Perfectly rational strategy.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #102
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Correct. He killed people who are just as dangerous as the jews, just as much our enemy, but not as vindictive or dangerous. Jews and muslims fight back. White traitors don't. Thus Breivik actually protected average Norwegians from direct reprisals from the (mostly) Norwegian sellouts who indirectly are murdering them by immigration. Kill the sellouts, kill the traitors, scare your ethnic group away from helping the enemy. Perfectly rational strategy.
You are right there,it is telling that throughout the shootings no one or group of people took him on,even when it was clear he was not a cop.A hundred people throwing a stone each would have been enough but nothing.British TV featured the leader of the young socialists who escaped off of the island on a boat that could have carried 100 with just seven other people.He candidly conceded that this was an act of selfish self preservation but did not think it should reflect badly on him !!!
The progeny of the 60's generation have very little of the "right stuff" being over emotional and sentimental.Those who have reared their children to more traditional standards have plenty of reasons to be optimistic for the future despite the so called demographics of immigration and its renegade supporters.
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #103
iron90
Senior Member
 
iron90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 788
iron90
Default

Kennewickman your main arguement against Breivik seems to be in regards to his sex life and the fact that he sympathized with the Jews desire to have a nation. What do Breivik's sexual exploits or lack thereof have to do with his actions against the establishment?

Do you want a nation just for european people? If you do then how can you critisize the Jews for wanting the same thing. I bet you are one of the people who were "outraged" when the IDF soldier smashed the marxist student's teeth in with an Assault Rifle, I on the other hand laughed.

Alot of the pseudo Nazis on this forum need to remember that the real Nazis supported Zionism and the idea of a Jewish state 70 years ago. Obviously they were not zionists themselves but they didn't want the Jews in Europe and the fastest way to get the Jews out was through the Zionists and the creation of a homeland elsewhere.

Last edited by iron90; April 22nd, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #104
Kennewickman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron90 View Post
Kennewickman your main arguement against Breivik seems to be in regards to his sex life and the fact that he sympathized with the Jews desire to have a nation. What do Breivik's sexual exploits or lack thereof have to do with his actions against the establishment?

Do you want a nation just for european people? If you do then how can you critisize the Jews for wanting the same thing. I bet you are one of the people who were "outraged" when the IDF soldier smashed the marxist student's teeth in with an Assault Rifle, I on the other hand laughed.

Alot of the pseudo Nazis on this forum need to remember that the real Nazis supported Zionism and the idea of a Jewish state 70 years ago. Obviously they were not zionists themselves but they didn't want the Jews in Europe and the fastest way to get the Jews out was through the Zionists and the creation of a homeland elsewhere.
I did not develop a main argument yet, all I am doing is trying to put the pieces of a puzzle together and I refuse to reject any item. Generally, this investigation is still at a relatively early stage and critical facts might be still hidden.

“Do you want a nation just for european people? If you do then how can you critisize the Jews for wanting the same thing.”

I am clearly for unconditional segregation from all non-White elements and that includes Jews as well.

“I bet you are one of the people who were "outraged" when the IDF soldier smashed the marxist student's teeth in with an Assault Rifle, I on the other hand laughed.”

I never caught myself feeling any sympathy for Marxists regardless how down they were on their luck…

Of course, Hitler’s Germany has never been a zionist state. They simply used the zionist cause to remove jews from Germany and Europe and they were partially successful.

Last edited by Kennewickman; April 22nd, 2012 at 07:16 AM.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #105
Kennewickman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That must be why he keeps mentioning the boycott on the stand, and why you present absolutely no evidence to back your claims.

You come off increasingly nutty.
Breivik is talking with a forked tongue and writes the same way. His giant copy&paste job that he calls a “Manifesto” is an effort to create the White Man’s Bible but it lacks intellectual coherence at the higher levels. (Some people just cannot stop; they have to give us bibles. )

The facts presented on the prior pages by me were clearly defined and fairly evaluated. The same can be said about the Breivik thread that was pushed into Nutzpah by administration because it listed the items that had shown clearly, Breivik was acting upon and was motivated in part by Zionist ideology: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=130927&page=3

You have also made an effort to evaluate me psychiatrically because I asked for permission to call Donna of Ohio a fag after he made a continuous, everlasting hysteria over the use of the word “fag”. However, you have given me this permission on the thread. Of course I have my rational for not giving up the word “fag”: At the moment when we give up the only acceptable term to address faggots we are forced to fall back on “homosexual” and “gay”, the artificial plastic words created by fags&jews for social degeneration purposes. There is nothing else available!

I notice a trend here. You are seriously committed to the “Breivik the Great White Hero” and the “Fags are NOT Fags” theories and you are falling back on methods that are anything but acceptable in a free intellectual debate.
When you call me “nutty” you are getting in line behind a number of individuals who had to fall back on the same method for lack of better choices.

You are kind of placing yourself into a corner where you are retaliating for independent arguments that deviate from your own line. Your problem is that there are many on this board who will not toe your party line. They have already advanced behind that. And here, you logically arrive to the issue of possibly banning Kennewickman from the general population of VNN.

Are you there yet Alex?

Last edited by Kennewickman; April 22nd, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #106
The Bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 10,095
Default

Quote:
At the moment when we give up the only acceptable term to address faggots we are forced to fall back on “homosexual” and “gay”, the artificial plastic words created by fags&jews for social degeneration purposes. There is nothing else available!
There are plenty of offensive words to call queers. I just used one. ;-)
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #107
Craig Cobb
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,270
Blog Entries: 91
Default

Kennewickman said in 105
Quote:
(Some people just cannot stop; they have to give us bibles.
Uh yeah, like the kikes in their pagan-era ancient cultural controlling effort to define the narrative and later, Part ll, control Aryans.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #108
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!
 
Atkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In Potok's Head
Posts: 151
Atkins
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
He dealt with EDL until he figured out they were not what he thought.
You and Craig are posting your hearts out in defense of Breivik, claiming intimate knowledge of Breivik's thinking, because that is the ONLY way you can come close to explaining his history.

He liked nigger hip hop, but he must have changed. He was with EDL, but he changed. He admired Izzy, but that was just because he was confused. He killed White Norwegians, but he really did that because he was protecting other Norwegians from Jewish 'multi-kulty'. He 'missed the Jew being behind it all', but he was actually fighting against the Jew, whether he realized it or not, because killing Whites, what was it Alex, it takes out the succeeding sons and daughters of the sellouts? Magnificent!

The shit is getting thicker and deeper by the minute on this thread.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #109
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

July 22, 1946
King David hotel terror attack by Irgun Israeli extremists, upon Europeans recognizing the Palestinian cause.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ing_David.html


July 22, 2012
Breivik car-bombed government buildings in Oslo after Norway recognized the Palestinian cause. July 19, 2011
http://www.tnp.no/2387-palestinians-...ador-to-norway

The coincidence for timing is unusual, when considering political messages by Jews are made through terror. The rational mind will notice the extreme coincidence and the political content in crime motivation.

Jews typically are such cowards they kill the children of the enemy (Dresden, Hamburg, Cologne, mass bombings) and not the adult enemy soldiers.







.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #110
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
There are plenty of offensive words to call queers. I just used one. ;-)
Queer is not offensive. There are many "Queer" titled magazines for the faggots.

Faggots like the word "Queer", "Gay" and the idiotic "Homo-sexual" (as though a human can re-create itself through same-gender sex).

Faggots like to term themselves "different" and "queer", they hate the nigger-like derogatory term FAGGOT.

.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #111
Kennewickman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
Faggots like to term themselves "different" and "queer", they hate the nigger-like derogatory term FAGGOT.
Yeah, absolutely! It is not an accident that Donna spent some months already trying to censor my vocabulary on this one… for them the terminology they are addressed with is an absolutely critical issue, it spells the difference between being dirt or legit.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #112
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
for them the terminology they are addressed with is an absolutely critical issue, it spells the difference between being dirt or legit.
you mean like calling you nut-job as opposed to just plain crazy?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #113
Kennewickman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
you mean like calling you nut-job as opposed to just plain crazy?
I guess the fags play the same game; they pay attention to words just like I do…
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #114
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post

I guess the fags play the same game; they pay attention to words just like I do…
well, wouldn't that make you a fag too?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #115
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron90 View Post
Kennewickman your main arguement against Breivik seems to be in regards to his sex life and the fact that he sympathized with the Jews desire to have a nation. What do Breivik's sexual exploits or lack thereof have to do with his actions against the establishment?

Do you want a nation just for european people? If you do then how can you critisize the Jews for wanting the same thing. I bet you are one of the people who were "outraged" when the IDF soldier smashed the marxist student's teeth in with an Assault Rifle, I on the other hand laughed.

Alot of the pseudo Nazis on this forum need to remember that the real Nazis supported Zionism and the idea of a Jewish state 70 years ago. Obviously they were not zionists themselves but they didn't want the Jews in Europe and the fastest way to get the Jews out was through the Zionists and the creation of a homeland elsewhere.
The Jews don't desire to have a nation, meaning a racially cohesive place.

The Jews import tens of thousands of White race women to use as sex slaves. Race-mixing does not constitute a real nation. More of a terrorist base. A nation which imports people from outside the nation and races from outside the race of that nation, e.g. White slaves in Israel, Brown slaves in USA, cannot be considered a nation.


Yes, Brievik supports Israel. No, that does not make him a nationalist, to the contrary. Israel by definition has no established borders the way a nation does. It has occupied gray-zone "territories" with no hard borders. Israel does not want hard borders. Israel as an idea is not that of a nation. It is not nationalist. It is content with ill-defined soft "occupied territory" borders. The Jews were given a car, Israel, as a teenager, the first thing they did was take the body panels off the car, the borders of Israel, and tell everybody it was still a real car. How can we expect a wandering terrorist tribe with 3,000 years of wandering experience, to suddenly have the mental capacity to understand nationhood and actually maintain a nation?

The Jewish mentality simply isn't one of nation.



.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 22nd, 2012 at 04:15 PM.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #116
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron90 View Post

Alot of the pseudo Nazis on this forum need to remember that the real Nazis supported Zionism and the idea of a Jewish state 70 years ago. Obviously they were not zionists themselves but they didn't want the Jews in Europe and the fastest way to get the Jews out was through the Zionists and the creation of a homeland elsewhere.
Hitler supported sending the Jews to British controlled Brown race Palestine. Nowhere did Hitler say Palestine then would be "a Jewish state". He wanted to export the Jews to a mudhole to have them race-mixed out of existence.



.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #117
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron90 View Post
Alot of the pseudo Nazis on this forum need to remember that the real Nazis supported Zionism and the idea of a Jewish state 70 years ago.
That's not true.

Hitler and the Nazis were not Zionists, Brievik is.

It was Morgenthau who created the "Holocaust" to create Israel, not Hitler.



.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #118
Sam Fisher
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Near the kike hive
Posts: 1,078
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
July 22, 1946
King David hotel terror attack by Irgun Israeli extremists, upon Europeans recognizing the Palestinian cause.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ing_David.html


July 22, 2012
Breivik car-bombed government buildings in Oslo after Norway recognized the Palestinian cause. July 19, 2011
http://www.tnp.no/2387-palestinians-...ador-to-norway

The coincidence for timing is unusual, when considering political messages by Jews are made through terror. The rational mind will notice the extreme coincidence and the political content in crime motivation.

Jews typically are such cowards they kill the children of the enemy (Dresden, Hamburg, Cologne, mass bombings) and not the adult enemy soldiers.







.
April 19th, 1775: British troops clash with Minutemen at Lexington & Concord

April 19, 1943: German troops storm Warsaw ghetto

April 19, 1993: Fed jack boots raid Waco, killing innocents.

Coincidence? Or all planned out deliberately? Ionno...I for one err on the not-side of conspiracy.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #119
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
April 19th, 1775: British troops clash with Minutemen at Lexington & Concord

April 19, 1943: German troops storm Warsaw ghetto

April 19, 1993: Fed jack boots raid Waco, killing innocents.

Coincidence? Or all planned out deliberately? Ionno...I for one err on the not-side of conspiracy.
What does the German occupation of the Warsaw Ghetto have to do with Waco or Lexington?

There are no corresponding, rationally related, events in your post. Your events content do not correspond. The July 22 Norway gov't building bombing was three days after Norway recognized Palestine. The July 22 King David Hotel bombing was after the British recognized Palestine.

September 11, 1941
Pentagon created. Building starts, ceremony.

September 11, 2001.
Pentagon bombed.

Terrorists try to give symbolic meaning to their acts. Terrorism is a sub-literate form of communication. The Hebrew Jew Israelites came to language and the written word fairly late, the Jew is not a literate person.



.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 22nd, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
 
Old April 22nd, 2012 #120
Celtic_Patriot
Senior Member
 
Celtic_Patriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,670
Celtic_Patriot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron90 View Post
Alot of the pseudo Nazis on this forum need to remember that the real Nazis supported Zionism and the idea of a Jewish state 70 years ago. Obviously they were not zionists themselves but they didn't want the Jews in Europe and the fastest way to get the Jews out was through the Zionists and the creation of a homeland elsewhere.
No you are wrong. In fact Hitler spoke out against Zionism.


Mein Kampf

"For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb goyim. It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks." [1]

page 324-5

Mein Kampf

Hitler didn't support Zionism or even say it represented nationalism. Brievik the fanatic zionist did think Zionism was nationalist.

.
___________________________________________________________

References

[1] Hitler, Mein Kampf, pp.324-5.


.
__________________
Красным цветом в России будет цвет коммунистических еврейств

.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.
Page generated in 0.17200 seconds.