Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2012 #141
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Thumbs up Excellent citations, VikingWarrior, so much for Breivik being a "zionist"!

Quote:
"I see all multicultural political activists as monsters, as evil monsters who wish to eradicate our people, our ethnic group, our culture and our country," he said.
If that's what a "zionist" believes in, stands for and literally fights for, then you can call me a "zionist" as well!
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #142
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
They are the Alex Jones/Art Bell/Rense faction of WN. Mix in a little conservatism, tie it up with a "Support Our Troops" ribbon and you get people like Swede and Kennewick Man.
First time I heard that one about me…

Breivik was a shocker for all sides and the proper questions to ask are: Will he forward our cause? Will he move people into our camp?
The answers are, of course: NO!

Old April 23rd, 2012 #143
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
First time I heard that one about me…

Breivik was a shocker for all sides and the proper questions to ask are: Will he forward our cause? Will he move people into our camp?
The answers are, of course: NO!
If Breivik won't work, then why don't you tell us your ideas, KM?

Old April 23rd, 2012 #144
Yevgeny Morozov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman
Will he forward our cause?
It's not a subjective matter, but to answer your question: yes and he already has. For one thing, he has shown the world that we White people, who care, still exist and won't for much longer be taking it.

Quote:
Will he move people into our camp?
He removed almost 100 'people' from our enemies' camp. Is that good enough for you?

Does this mean you don't care for the 1956 Hungarian insurgents, or anymore? I'm quite certain I've seen you praised them before and, as far as I've read, they weren't a particularly 'peaceful' dumbocrazed (read: democratic) jeboo'ist crowd either...

The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #145
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
If Breivik won't work, then why don't you tell us your ideas, KM?
Well first we hunt down every last fag...

Last edited by MikeTodd; April 23rd, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #146
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
If that's what a "zionist" believes in, stands for and literally fights for, then you can call me a "zionist" as well!

That was easy. March 2012, and by April 2012 you want to be called a Zionist.

Hitler wrote that Zionism wasn't nationalism.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #147
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

Introduced the Breivik story to a kindred spirit in his young 20's tonight. He's just started to listen to the old Pierce broadcasts. He's detoxing off of TV and public school. He has salvaged his good instincts.

He doesn't like long bitching sessions about what is wrong with America, rather he's eager to figure out an action plan and very interested in this story. He was sympathetic with Breivik's attack, one that to me at first glance seemed to be an overly cruel strategy if not a false flag.

It may be that Breivik is a harbinger of the younger generation of which a greater percentage act to bring change, even if it seems strategically wrong, instead of bitching and moaning for 30 years.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #148
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Does this mean you don't care for the 1956 Hungarian insurgents, or anymore? I'm quite certain I've seen you praised them before and, as far as I've read, they weren't a particularly 'peaceful' dumbocrazed (read: democratic) jeboo'ist crowd either...

Hungarian freedom fighters in 1956 didn't kill White school children. That is a fantasy in your mind.

The 1956 Hungary uprising bothers The Jew Marxists, still even to this day.

Kennewickman made his historic stand on Stormfront on the exact day (of the year) of the Hungarian uprising. This has all been documented with screen captures. When I saw him rebelling, I checked my calendar and sure enough it was a strong message. It was symbolic, it sent a very strong message to the Zionists running Stormfront.

During all of the East German, Czech, Pole and Hungarian uprisings against Jew USSR Marxism, never once were school children targeted. That is a cowardly Jew thing -- targeting the children of the enemy.

Hungarians took on T-55 tanks in the street. They didn't go after young defenseless children who were trapped.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 23rd, 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #149
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Is anyone aware of any video in existence of Breivik's exploits on the island?
Surveillance cameras, cell phones, anything of that sort.
I would like to see this man in action.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #150
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Hungarian freedom fighters in 1956 didn't kill White school children.
Neither did Breivik. He offed a lot of college aged Marxist bureaucrats-in-training as well as some of their instructor/handlers.
These young commies had already decided on the path they'd follow in life. What they didn't know is that Anders Breivik would be manning the toll booth.
Pay up, motherfuckers!

Old April 23rd, 2012 #151
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Neither did Breivik. He offed a lot of college aged Marxist bureaucrats-in-training as well as some of their instructor/handlers.
These young commies had already decided on the path they'd follow in life. What they didn't know is that Anders Breivik would be manning the toll booth.
Pay up, motherfuckers!

Remember the first rule of reactionary White Nationalism: Never kill another white, no matter what. When you're going for the muds or jews, ignore the army of whites that will come at you. FTW!

Old April 23rd, 2012 #152
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
I just don't get it.... Don't you think those race traitors in their race-mixing love-in on the island had it coming? I mean, people come on to VNN and say what we need is the Day Of The Rope and when it unfolds it's like... er hang on... the guy hasn't ticked all the boxes correctly... the guy's a zionist ...

I don't get it.... I get Breivik but I don't get you.
If Breivik wanted to strike at the root of the problem -- Multiculturalism -- then why didn't he strike at the ideologues of the Frankfurt School, at the Jewish international bankers?

Surely you cannot say that a political party is the key target. Jews bribe a senator, does one strike the Jew banker who bribes the senator or the senator? The confused mind will say "both", the sharp mind will say the Jew who initiates the bribe, because if that Jew is not stopped, then he will move on to other senators.

Breivik didn't strike at the bottom, the street Muslim. He didn't strike at the top, the international Jew bankers such as Strauss-Kahn of the IMF. He struck at what he perceived as the middle. He was ineffective.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #153
C. Grady Tucker

Striking jews in general will only reinforce their strength. Attacking their support (political parties, people that collaborate) and making them an offer they can't refuse will do much more damage in the long run by denying them their real power, namely, corrupt and/or brainwashed goyim.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #154
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
He was ineffective.
That is much too soon to say. It will be years before all the ripples reach the shore.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #155
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:

Striking jews in general will only reinforce their strength.
False.

In war decapitation of the enemy Control and Command, decapitates them. It doesn't generate sympathy or empower them.

You are saying an attack increases sympathy for, and motivation of, the enemy.

There is no excuse why Breivik should not have killed Strauss-Kahn, head of the international Jew bankers at IMF.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #156
Yevgeny Morozov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot
That was easy. March 2012, and by April 2012 you want to be called a Zionist.
I don't know what was easy, but it looks like you had some difficulty constructing the above sentence... i.e., without the help of Wikipedia and/or Google Translate?

Quote:
Hitler wrote that Zionism wasn't nationalism.
Back in Hitler's days, you would've made a fine T4 candidate, I'm sure. (Now, don't use Wikipedia now! Ah, just kidding eh, I know you will, how couldn't you?!)

Quote:
Hungarian freedom fighters in 1956 didn't kill White school children. That is a fantasy in your mind.
Go ahead, call me a Jew, end your misery. The voices in your head want you to, they know it and you know it.

Quote:
The 1956 Hungary uprising bothers The Jew Marxists, still even to this day.
How the hell does it bother them? Didn't they eventually crush it? That's all that matters to kikes, or not, that in the end they won back then? All they don't want to, at most, is not to be reminded of it; in so far it reminds them of cheeky goyim, but it apparently doesn't prevent them a good night's rest. But they'll be perfectly able to spin that into being the "communists" and pretending that they, or any Jews in general, had nothing to do with it (as they regularly do).

Quote:
During all of the East German, Czech, Pole and Hungarian uprisings against Jew USSR Marxism, never once were school children targeted. That is a cowardly Jew thing -- targeting the children of the enemy.
You can call it a "cowardly Jew thing" all you want, but that still doesn't mean that it's not effective.

I guess the brood of next generation communist scum, who have no problem whatsoever in exterminating us and our children, is more valuable to you than White children and their children.

Compare these two quotes of yours:
Quote:
Quote:
He was ineffective.

Don't you nowadays claim to be not a jeboo'ist and even anti-jeboo'ist? You still seem to be a jeboo'ist in terms of "morality"? What does that mean for you, anything beyond simply more copy-past'able bandwidth-filling content...?

Get a clue, you fucking loon, or some meds. Now, go back to your Hollyvoodoo to help fight for the White race.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #157
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
There is no excuse why Breivik should not have killed Strauss-Kahn, head of the international Jew bankers at IMF.
A much higher security profile would be my guess. He went for the surer thing. Most bang for the buck.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #158
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
I don't know what was easy, but it looks like you had some difficulty constructing the above sentence... i.e., without the help of Wikipedia and/or Google Translate?

Back in Hitler's days, you would've made a fine T4 candidate, I'm sure. (Now, don't use Wikipedia now! Ah, just kidding eh, I know you will, how couldn't you?!)

Go ahead, call me a Jew, end your misery. The voices in your head want you to, they know it and you know it.

How the hell does it bother them? Didn't they eventually crush it? That's all that matters to kikes, or not, that in the end they won back then? All they don't want to, at most, is not to be reminded of it; in so far it reminds them of cheeky goyim, but it apparently doesn't prevent them a good night's rest. But they'll be perfectly able to spin that into being the "communists" and pretending that they, or any Jews in general, had nothing to do with it (as they regularly do).

You can call it a "cowardly Jew thing" all you want, but that still doesn't mean that it's not effective.

I guess the brood of next generation communist scum, who have no problem whatsoever in exterminating us and our children, is more valuable to you than White children and their children.

Compare these two quotes of yours:

Don't you nowadays claim to be not a jeboo'ist and even anti-jeboo'ist? You still seem to be a jeboo'ist in terms of "morality"? What does that mean for you, anything beyond simply more copy-past'able bandwidth-filling content...?

Get a clue, you fucking loon, or some meds. Now, go back to your Hollyvoodoo to help fight for the White race.
Killing the children of the perceived enemy is a cowardly Jew thing.

We saw this in the Jew USSR Gulags, in the mass bombing of Hamburg, Dresden, Cologne, Frankfurt.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #159
procopius

Breivik said he wanted to be a role model. No White man here followed in his footsteps. I have been waiting for more Breivik styled violent actions to happen but none have. Did Breivik fail in his mission?

Giving Breivik some praise is alright but going into action is what he really wanted. No takers? hmmm...

Old April 23rd, 2012 #160
Yevgeny Morozov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
Killing the children of the perceived enemy is a cowardly Jew thing.
So much for the big, tough, Wikipedia 'anti-communist' "Celtic_Patriot"!

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Thread