Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2009 #21
fyc
fine young casuals
 
fyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: oldham
Posts: 7,559
fyc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kürşad Cengizhanoğlu View Post
Why Engiliz people take Pakistanı behavyor!!? İt is insane!! İn Türkiye, these Pakistanı would not survive a day behave like that, they would be delt with quıker than a Kürt!! Good luk Engiliz with these monkeys.
the police protect them and only arrest englsih lads. we also get extra couple of years on top of sentence because it gets classed as racist
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #22
Curious
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
the police protect them and only arrest englsih lads. we also get extra couple of years on top of sentence because it gets classed as racist
Well, I think the police made themselves an enemy.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/027167.php#respond

Quote:
MrsJ 89p · 6 hours ago

Religion of Peace? Don't get me started. Yesterday, around 2000 Muslims attacked random white people in Birmingham (England) centre, following a peaceful protest directed against Militant Islam (and no, it wasn't organised by the BNP, this group is anti-BNP and had people of all colours in the protest).

Photo showing the protestors: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IsIVb_6uIco/Sn6491WnHnI...

MSM report:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205263/P...

Report from the organisers:
http://casualsunited.webs.com/
Reply
+4 Vote up Vote down grimreaperxx 71p · 2 hours ago

get ready for more of the same-its only going to get worse

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/...
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #23
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

Whites had placards saying "Black and White unite," and "we are not bnp." Do they really believe they’ll be treated nice if they parade cowardly slogans like this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ds/8191833.stm

Last edited by Joe Owens; August 9th, 2009 at 04:38 PM. Reason: update
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #24
Curious
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Whites had placards saying "Black and White unite," and "we are not bnp." Do they really believe they’ll be treated nice if they parade cowardly slogans like this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ds/8191833.stm
Better yet, do not mention Islam, but bash Pakis.
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #25
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

Don't you think it a little bit of a coincidence these so - called anti - Muslim demos accrue during and after the Euro election/victory? And all the public will come to associate with anything anti - Islamic is violence. These demos are no good for Nationalism. The multi - racial casuals should leave it to the real heroes, the bnp.
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #26
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
Better yet, do not mention Islam, but bash Pakis.
Better still, why don't they (casuals) join the bnp and do something constructive and positive.
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #27
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

SPOT ON.

As you can see from the above, the EDL constantly state they are not racist and they are multi-cultural. Then, they show despair when the UAF and (shock horror) even the police declare they are racist with alliances with the BNP.

Don't these guys get it? It doesn't matter what you say. You can say you are not a racist until you are blue in the face. The second you protest anything which is against the precise views of the authorities, the left-wing nutjobs and the Zionists, that's it. You are immediately a racist in their eyes. You are instantly a BNP/NF supporter even if you have never voted in your life! Nothing you can say or do will stop that, and therefore, you are in line for a severe beating at the hands of UAF/ethnic thugs or a swift arrest from the state controlled police.

I think it is time that the EDL stop messing around. They need to stop trying to show the UAF / ethnics / the police / the media / the country that they are multi-cultural, condemn racism bla bla bla, because it doesn't matter! They see you as White Nationalists now. They will call you right-wing extremists, neo-Nazis, Hitler lovers, far-right scum, and all the other things which make you cringe. But don't let it make you cringe! Don't fall for it. Open your minds. Join our ideology.

Face it. The enemy already see you as us.


http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...82#post7199782
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #28
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

English Defence League is either extremely naive or run by the state. The state can't stop the bnp unless, the bnp and the anti - Muslim opposition turns to violence. The public will run a mile and the state will impose tougher laws. Believe me, this is not the white backlash we need.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOrR...layer_embedded
 
Old August 9th, 2009 #29
Eagle Eye
Junior Member
 
Eagle Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 134
Eagle Eye
Default

Enoch Powell’s “Rivers of Blood” speech, anybody??

I doubt the EDL is a state asset, it's more likely a group setup by
football crew members. Could be wrong, but ongoing demo's could
well lead to even bigger national race riots. Just imagine even larger groups
of asians attaking, even killing whites out shopping peacefully!!
This situation takes me back to the days of the Bull Dog publication and
Joe Pearce's attempt at uniting football crews into a wn army.

I'm looking forward to development's in zogs new euro/uk community.
Who knows what might happen in the new euro future. It's this kind
of development which could lead to tougher EU communist style laws.
Isn't this what zog want's eventually? Not that the new euro mutt would care.

Correct me if im wrong, but didn't communist forces stumble upon the
anarchist leader during the spanish civil war? Lets hope the EU communist
police hit squads repeat this action in the near future.

Roll on the civil unrest, civil war and much liquidation to be had...
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #30
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
Enoch Powell’s “Rivers of Blood” speech, anybody??

I doubt the EDL is a state asset, it's more likely a group setup by
football crew members. Could be wrong, but ongoing demo's could
well lead to even bigger national race riots. Just imagine even larger groups
of asians attaking, even killing whites out shopping peacefully!!
This situation takes me back to the days of the Bull Dog publication and
Joe Pearce's attempt at uniting football crews into a wn army.

I'm looking forward to development's in zogs new euro/uk community.
Who knows what might happen in the new euro future. It's this kind
of development which could lead to tougher EU communist style laws.
Isn't this what zog want's eventually? Not that the new euro mutt would care.

Correct me if im wrong, but didn't communist forces stumble upon the
anarchist leader during the spanish civil war? Lets hope the EU communist
police hit squads repeat this action in the near future.

Roll on the civil unrest, civil war and much liquidation to be had...
Yes, it's difficult to say what the EDL is at the moment? When Joe Pearce started embracing society’s sub - cultures (football hooligans, punk bands, skinheads etc) to further Nationalism this is what eventually destroyed it. Bulldog (and I have the full collection) went from healthy looking young Nationalists to Mohican punk rockers selling it at football grounds. This is why Nationalism should never try and use sub - cultures to further its aims.
I will keep an open mind on EDL for the moment.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #31
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

This is all the public will come to associate with anything anti - Muslim if this continues. Strange how the police allowed demo by EDL to take place in the first place, isn't it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mentalism.html

Last edited by Joe Owens; August 10th, 2009 at 03:31 AM. Reason: update
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #32
Fuzzy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Whites had placards saying "Black and White unite," and "we are not bnp." Do they really believe they’ll be treated nice if they parade cowardly slogans like this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ds/8191833.stm
sort of thing griffin would do! can you remember the bnp leaflet they did about the NF?
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #33
Fuzzy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
English Defence League is either extremely naive or run by the state. The state can't stop the bnp unless, the bnp and the anti - Muslim opposition turns to violence. The public will run a mile and the state will impose tougher laws. Believe me, this is not the white backlash we need.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOrR...layer_embedded
the state do not have 17 year old mi5 agents. they are just lads wgho have had enough.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #34
Joe Owens
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
the state do not have 17 year old mi5 agents. they are just lads wgho have had enough.
So everyone was 17 and under? Infact, no one looks anywhere near 17 in Mail today. And i don't support anyone displaying multi - racial placards, do you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mentalism.html

Last edited by Joe Owens; August 10th, 2009 at 07:30 AM. Reason: update
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #35
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

For info: Fuzzy/Simmo/Tina14 is also commenting on this on SF - his posts (111 and 112) can be found here:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...615839&page=12
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #37
Sir Rolf Of Harris
Senior Member
 
Sir Rolf Of Harris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sheffield England
Posts: 2,487
Sir Rolf Of Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
For info: Fuzzy/Simmo/Tina14 is also commenting on this on SF - his posts (111 and 112) can be found here:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...615839&page=12
Always White? Heres a little something about Always White you might find amusing. A few months back AW (Steve) was playing at being a nazi on SF...the truth is hes a little squirt who only got into nationalism about 18 months or so ago, infact we know several people who told us about how he wouldn't even go to a BNP meeting unless he could organise meeting someone weeks in advance anyway I do digress....

...anyway stupid Steve is another one of those fuckwits who give it the big one despite being warned not to be silly and he was gobbing off (like wimps do) making threats etc etc. One point he made was about being an Arse...nal fan and he was blabbering on about coming to London, even saying come to one of the firms main pubs.....how well he is connected...blah blah blah.

Anyway the other week Steve's wish came true. Not only were we in London for the Rangers match but we were in one of the Gunners pubs so Steve got the phonecall he thought would never come....and guess what....he shit himself and shock horror....he never appeared.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #38
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

I remember him saying he was interested in meeting people - you mean he got his chance and didn't show?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #39
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
the state do not have 17 year old mi5 agents. they are just lads wgho have had enough.
They do have teenage assets the most famous being the 11 year old William Joyce a lifelong state asset who the state hanged
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #40
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
They do have teenage assets the most famous being the 11 year old William Joyce a lifelong state asset who the state hanged
Oh yes - didn't the IRA try and assassinate him on his way home from school, or something? I forgot about that.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.
Page generated in 0.16351 seconds.