Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2005 #41
antiZOG

antiZOG

One of the plusses of having an AR-15, is that there are all these different calibers available for it by just attaching a different upper receiver with the 2 takedown pins and add the appropriate type magazine for the new caliber.
There are tons of accessories of all kinds made for the AR.

Old November 30th, 2005 #42
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiZOG
There are tons of accessories of all kinds made for the AR.
You want accessories? Go to www.cheaperthandirt.com and ask them to send you their gun catalogue. I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago and it has every damn thing imaginable for ARs and Ruger Minis. Everything.

And their prices are unbeatable.

Old November 30th, 2005 #43
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reusser
What is the VNN favorite? AK or AR? They are becoming more common, and cheaper too.
Before I lost all my guns to river pirates, I had a respectable AR that was purchased for $700. These things have the best iron sights I have ever used.
Che G. said the insurgent must carry the same weapon as the occupation forces. Draw your own conclusions.

Old November 30th, 2005 #44
Sean Martin

Sean Martin

I havenít seen one is a couple years are they cheaper then www.sportsmansguide.com? The last time I checked sportsmanís guide had them beat by at least 10% on ammo, magazines, scopes and stocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
You want accessories? Go to www.cheaperthandirt.com and ask them to send you their gun catalogue. I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago and it has every damn thing imaginable for ARs and Ruger Minis. Everything.

And their prices are unbeatable.

Old December 1st, 2005 #45
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I havenít seen one is a couple years are they cheaper then www.sportsmansguide.com? The last time I checked sportsmanís guide had them beat by at least 10% on ammo, magazines, scopes and stocks.
Whoops! Looks like I've got some comparison shopping to do.

Thanks, Doc -- I'll check it out.

Old December 1st, 2005 #46
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Jenab

I doubt that there's a prohibition on gun gifting that the Federal form 4473 says doesn't exist. It says in plain English that it's legal for someone to buy a gun with his own money and then give it to someone else as a birthday present.

With a statement like that, what jury would convict a gift giver on the basis that a law had a vague wording? I certainly would not. Once I'd taken a look at that form, the defendant will either walk, or my fellow jurors had better resign themselves to spending the rest of their lives with me in sequestration.

Jerry Abbott

Old December 1st, 2005 #47
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
yep CDT is cheaper.

Old December 1st, 2005 #48
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
I doubt that there's a prohibition on gun gifting that the Federal form 4473 says doesn't exist. It says in plain English that it's legal for someone to buy a gun with his own money and then give it to someone else as a birthday present.

With a statement like that, what jury would convict a gift giver on the basis that a law had a vague wording? I certainly would not. Once I'd taken a look at that form, the defendant will either walk, or my fellow jurors had better resign themselves to spending the rest of their lives with me in sequestration.

Jerry Abbott
There are-- local laws. That's a federal form that doesnt touch on them at all. For example a person living in Chicago can't lawfully own a firearm which is not registered and kept within city limits, but Chicagoans go outside the city and buy thousands of guns a year. Unless they pop up stolen, nobody investigates.

The only local-fed cooperation is mostly in the area of licensing local FFL dealers. A FF licensee has to be in compliance with local zoning laws, and yes the ATF checks. Kind of like they do with Class III possession licensing as well.

Old December 5th, 2005 #49
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

A three foot length of Lead piping swung in anger can in terms of 'delivered impact' (measured in Newtons/mm2 or lbs/in2 per gross area of impact) , can in the right circumstances, far outweigh the delivered impact effects of more conventional assault weaponry.

Use of a blunt instrument also calls for more courage than sitting behind a trigger or 'scope, in order to get up close and personal with a foe.

The ability needed to eficiently use a blunt instrument is a 'transferable skill', and is far more discreet than walking around with a 45 magnum or AK47.

Bottom line:
What can be 'better value' than a blunt instrument?.
:box:

Old December 5th, 2005 #50
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default "Pipe" -- the latest thing in cutting-edge technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
A three foot length of Lead piping swung in anger can in terms of 'delivered impact' (measured in Newtons/mm2 or lbs/in2 per gross area of impact) , can in the right circumstances, far outweigh the delivered impact effects of more conventional assault weaponry.

Use of a blunt instrument also calls for more courage than sitting behind a trigger or 'scope, in order to get up close and personal with a foe.

The ability needed to eficiently use a blunt instrument is a 'transferable skill', and is far more discreet than walking around with a 45 magnum or AK47.

Bottom line:
Yeah, well, a length of pipe might come in handy in a pinch, but I think I'll stick with making myself proficient in the use of firearms, thank you. Call me crazy, but something tells me I'll have a better shot at holding back the hordes the day the SHTF if I'm equipped with an AR or AK, rather than something a neanderthal might consider a step up in advanced weaponry.

Lots of luck on The Big Day swinging your piece of pipe as LeRoy comes at you with a Mac-10 or streetsweeper clasped in his grubby paws.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 5th, 2005 at 06:41 AM.

Old December 5th, 2005 #51
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, well, a length of pipe might come in handy in a pinch, but I think I'll stick with making myself proficient in the use of firearms, thank you. Call me crazy, but something tells me I'll have a better shot at holding back the hordes the day the SHTF if I'm equipped with an AR or AK, rather than something a neanderthal might consider a step up in advanced weaponry.

Lots of luck on The Big Day swinging your piece of pipe as LeRoy comes at you with a Mac-10 or streetsweeper clasped in his grubby paws.
In the UK it is what we call "illegal" to walk or drive around with an AR or AK, not to say, mighty difficult to get the ammo and the weaponry in the first place.

Blunt instruments are not only obtainable, but their possession can be regarded as 'legal' - an important consideration for 'Brits' in a marxist Police State.

BTW when 'Leroy' and two of his chums (a whole horde of 3 niggery interlopers) tried to mug yours truly, I avoided the SHTF and managed to very effectively incapacitate the ringleader (tracked later by the Police to an hospital ) and scared the liviing crap out of his accomplices by applying a 'blunt instrument' a regularly file-sharpened hedge-laying billhook that we country yokels are allowed to carry in our vehicles for the quaint English farming past-time of hedge laying.

Mac-10?. Doesn't scare me at all. I can get up close and leave a new centre parting in a groid's haircut before the average street-coon's dinosaur reflexes could reach for the safety catch.

Plus using a blunt instrument is more socially acceptable?:

The buck nigger I had to take out with a bill-hook can now gain useful employment? - perhaps as a toast-rack thanks to the neatly cut deep horizontal slot that for reasons of self-defense I had very effectively made in his dense boney pea-brained African skull.

Last edited by Dasyurus Maculatus; December 6th, 2005 at 02:24 PM.

Old December 5th, 2005 #52
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Jenab

Quote:

Bottom line:
The effectiveness of an actual hit on a foe with a blunt instrument isn't the point in favor of the gun. Range of action is. It's not a matter of courage so much as it is of tactical advantage.

I like clubs, personally. I prefer desert ironwood or lignum vitae billy clubs of 1.25"-1.50" diameter and 18"-24" length. But in combat with niggers, I'd prefer a good military rifle any time.

Soldiers are pretty brave guys, usually. But do you see any of them putting down their M-16's in order to grab a nightstick? No? I wonder why not.

Jerry Abbott

Old December 5th, 2005 #53
Whitefist

Whitefist
Arrow Firearms work, if they didn't the Jew wouldn't be so anxious to ban them

Quote:

Firearms are decisive, if not Jewish efforts at gun confiscation and restriction would be minimal, which they are not. Sadly, Britian has become a tragic example of what "gun control" ultimately leads to, and sadder still many Americans have failed to learn that lesson.

If I'm not mistaken, the 12 gauge Winchester shotgun proved decisive in the American campaign in the Philipines, post Spanish American war. Apparently those Philipinos were using blunt instruments with great effectiveness against our rifles and pistols, but once the shotgun came into play short work was made of the little monkeys.
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992

Old December 5th, 2005 #54
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
The effectiveness of an actual hit on a foe with a blunt instrument isn't the point in favor of the gun. Range of action is. It's not a matter of courage so much as it is of tactical advantage.

I like clubs, personally. I prefer desert ironwood or lignum vitae billy clubs of 1.25"-1.50" diameter and 18"-24" length. But in combat with niggers, I'd prefer a good military rifle any time.

Soldiers are pretty brave guys, usually. But do you see any of them putting down their M-16's in order to grab a nightstick? No? I wonder why not.

Jerry Abbott
Fair point JA, but people in civil society do not engage in normal social intercourse by carrying an assault rifle:

Most are too busy working, driving, shopping, taking the kids to school or getting on with everyday life to approach life as if they were attending an NRA shooting detail on a range .To take a position prone or standing to engage an approaching nig by leisurely looking through a tactically advantageous long distance rifle scope is an abnormal scenario.

Your quoted example of the soldier is an exceptional case - it is their duty and job to kill from a distance - not least to prolong their own ability to survive to kill again.

For 'Joe Civilian' with no comparable licence to kill (either from a distance in comfort, or up close and ugly) the idealised weapon of an assault rifle for defense is rarely going to be ready or available in a typical days engagement with the real world ?. Thus an assault weapon needed for the most probable case, is something that can be readily available, legally carried in the majority of circumstances, comfortable to carry wield and use.

For the most probable social scenarios where self defense is needed (street mugging, car-jacking by coons, Nignog knife attack,et etera) - a response by using a blunt instrument requires less preparation than chambering a round, detaching the safety release, looking down a scope or open sight, aiming, and squeezing a trigger.

When Adrenalin is mixed with fear,and survival takes precedence; gun use requires high intensity a priori preparation. Why bother?when to survive, a rapid defensive attack is a must, using whatever mass of dense inert material is literally closest to hand.

Go swot the attacker with an heavy assault weapon made of dense or sharp-edged material.

It worked for me.

Last edited by Dasyurus Maculatus; December 6th, 2005 at 02:25 PM.

Old December 5th, 2005 #55
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Jenab

Quote:
Fair point JA, but people in civil society do not engage in normal social intercourse by carrying an assault rifle:
In times such as ours, it would be wise to establish a custom of always being armed, if not with rifles, then with sidearms. In fact, even if we didn't have constant threats of attack by niggers and other muds, an armed society might be a good thing. After an intial adjustment spasm during which hotheaded fools killed each other and were killed in turn, the remaining population would form a polite and mannerly society.

Quote:
Most are too busy working, driving, shopping, taking the kids to school or getting on with everyday life to approach life as if they were attending an NRA shooting detail on a range .To take a position prone or standing to engage an approaching nig by leisurely looking through a tactically advantageous long distance rifle scope is an abnormal scenario.
There have been times when men carried guns to work, while riding horses, while shopping, while taking the kids to school, while doing chores around the house. Back then the threat was Injuns. In some places, it still is Injuns. But elsewhere there are others who threaten: niggers in the southeastern states, spics in the southwestern states, in the cities and near the coasts, and so on. There's plenty of reason to bring back the 19th century's universal carry of guns, propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding.

It isn't be abnormal to shoot a nigger. A nigger in a White country is an invader, even if he was born here: he's a racial enemy, and enemies fight until one side is gone, one way or another. Even the niggers understand this truth; you can read them telling each other, in published writing, that Blacks must kill Whites. They're confused about which race deserves to have these lands, but they do have the correct attitude toward the conflict between us.

Quote:
Your quoted example of the soldier is an exceptional case - it is their duty and job to kill from a distance - not least to prolong their own ability to survive to kill again.
In a racial struggle, there are no "civilians." Everyone is a legitimate military target: even a newborn baby. Fight or die, that's the rule, and it's from nature's own rulebook. It is everyone's duty to kill the enemy that his own race might expand and prosper, enjoy safety and land to work upon, to gain resources and promote the racial ideals of culture. This is not an endorsement of political consolidation of power; rather, it is an endorsement of racial patriotism apart from any other political consideration.

Quote:
For 'Joe Civilian' with no comparable licence to kill (either from a distance in comfort, or up close and ugly) the idealised weapon of an assault rifle for defense is rarely going to be ready or available in a typical days engagement with the real world ?. Thus an assault weapon needed for the most probable case, is something that can be readily available, legally carried in the majority of circumstances, comfortable to carry wield and use.
Carry your pistol on your hip. Carry your rifle, when you think you need a rifle, on your back in a rucksack type holder.

Quote:
For the most probable social scenarios where self defense is needed (street mugging, car-jacking by coons, Nignog knife attack,et etera) - a response by using a blunt instrument requires less preparation than chambering a round, detaching the safety release, looking down a scope or open sight, aiming, and squeezing a trigger.
Revolvers. All the speed of a blunt instrument, twenty times the effective range of a blunt instrument, and after six shots you grab ahold of the barrel and you have...a blunt instrument.

Rifles afford longer range, and they should be used while the enemy is at long range, precisely because they are awkward in close quarters. However, you only chamber the first round. After that, you've got 29 more rounds to shoot before you need to switch mags and chamber another. Defense of one's self and one's people need not be limited to reaction; you can reasonably anticipate threats and neutralize them with a preemptive attack.

Quote:
When Adrenalin is mixed with fear,and survival takes precedence; gun use requires high intensity a priori preparation.
You mean marksmanship training? Yes, there's a bit of practice involved. But effective stick fighting requires at least as much practice. More, probably.

Do you mean, instead, drawing the weapon and using it? Which can be done faster: drawing a revolver and firing, or drawing a stick from a belt harness and swinging it? Revolver would be at least as fast. If you claim that your stick was already in your hand, then my revolver was already in mine.

Quote:
Why bother?when to survive, a rapid defensive attack is a must, using whatever mass of dense inert material is literally closest to hand.
You'd be surprised, I think, how often happenstance does not make available any suitable object for you to reach down and grab. You pretty much have to bring your pipe or mace along with you.

Quote:
Go swot the attacker with an heavy assault weapon made of dense or sharp-edged material. It worked for me.
You're 20 feet from a nigger who has this itty bitty revolver. There's nowhere to run. You have a pipe in your hand. What's your odds of winning this engagement?

Jerry Abbott

Last edited by Jenab; December 5th, 2005 at 05:16 PM.

Old December 5th, 2005 #56
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
In the UK it is what we call "illegal" to walk or drive around with an AR or AK, not to say, mighty difficult to get the ammo and the weaponry in the first place.

Blunt instruments are not only obtainable, but their possession can be regarded as 'legal' - an important consideration for 'Brits' in a marxist Police State.

BTW when 'Leroy' and two of his chums (a whole horde of 3 niggery interlopers) tried to mug yours truly, I avoided the SHTF and managed to very effectively incapacitate the ringleader (tracked later by the Police to an hospital ) and scared the liviing crap out of his accomplices by applying a 'blunt instrument' a regularly file-sharpened hedge-laying billhook that we country yokels are allowed to carry in our vehicles for the quaint English farming past-time of hedge laying.

Mac-10?. Doesn't scare me at all. I can get up close and leave a new centre parting in a groid's haircut before the average street-coon's dinosaur reflexes could reach for the safety catch.

Plus using a blunt instrument is more socially acceptable?:

The buck nigger I had to take out with a bill-hook can now gain useful employment? - perhaps as a toast-rack thanks to the neatly cut deep horizontal slot that for reasons of self-defense I had very effectively made in his dense boney pea-brained African skull.
So, if and when The Big Day does finally arrive, and the mud criminals in the UK pile out onto the streets with guns (I'm making the assumption that a lot of criminals in Britain do use guns to commit many of their crimes) to hunt Whitey down, your game plan is to arm a mob with pick-axes, scythes, and pitchforks to do battle with these turds?! For some strange reason, the movie "Frankenstein" keeps popping into my head as I write this....

As for your confrontation with the niggers -- aren't you just the teensiest bit relieved that the fuckers didn't pull a gun on you? Tell me, what good then would a pipe have been in such a situation? Sure, anything is better than nothing, but don't try to give the impression that a pipe or some farm tool is just as effective as a gun.

The assertion that you would not be afraid of someone trying to pump a magazine of bullets into you via the barrel of a Mac-10 while you yourself are "armed" with a stick of some sort is, IMO, nothing more than sheer bravado on your part. I think you'd brown-out in your bermudas. I know I would. Do you really think you're going to be able to sneak cat-like up to any ol' nigger of your choosing and WHOMP!, lay him out like a dead carp? It's an utterly absurd contention. Assuming the nigger has the safety on in the first place, what makes you think you're going to be able to put the shitskin on a slab when it takes but a split second to release the catch?

I know the jew has finally disarmed Brits entirely -- and believe me when I say I feel for you -- but no matter how you slice it, when the SHTF you are going to need firearms to protect you and yours, whether they're illegal to possess or not. Lead is a helluva lot more effective coming out of the end of a barrel than it is in the form of a pipe being swung by the human arm.

Old December 5th, 2005 #57
Sean Martin

Sean Martin

Many of us are locked in the mental prison thought that a man with a gun is more dangerous than the one without. A person who hesitates will get his gun taken away from him. A chimp who canít handle the white manís boomstick is not as dangerous as one would think.

The true danger lies within the creative mind of the Aryan warrior. With a gun you shoot once and kill once. Someone like Tim Mcveigh (if you truly believe he did it) can kill several hundred without a gun. People like the Arabs of the WTC can kill several thousand people without the use of a firearm.

True danger lies in the creativity of the Aryan mind to improvise and overcome. One Tim Mcveigh can take out a building full of a thousand armed chimps.

While I donít advocate improvised weapons I am simply trying to show people that the white man is far from impotent without his fire rod.

Quote:
So, if and when The Big Day does finally arrive, and the mud criminals in the UK pile out onto the streets with guns to hunt Whitey down, your game plan is to arm a mob with pick-axes, scythes, and pitchforks to do battle with these t----?!

Last edited by Sean Martin; December 5th, 2005 at 08:27 PM.

Old December 5th, 2005 #58
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Many of us are locked in the mental prison thought that a man with a gun is more dangerous than the one without. A person who hesitates will get his gun taken away from him. A chimp who canít handle the white manís boomstick is not as dangerous as one would think.

The true danger lies within the creative mind of the Aryan warrior. With a gun you shoot once and kill once. Someone like Tim Mcveigh (if you truly believe he did it) can kill several hundred without a gun. People like the Arabs of the WTC can kill several thousand people without the use of a firearm.

True danger lies in the creativity of the Aryan mind to improvise and overcome. One Tim Mcveigh can take out a building full of a thousand armed chimps.

While I donít advocate improvised weapons I am simply trying to show people that the white man is far from impotent without his fire rod.
No one here even remotely implied that the White man is "impotent without his fire rod." And we already know that Whites are capable of making people go KABLOOIE!! -- if'n they have a notion.

Nice little speech there, Doc, but you've simply got to plant your boots firmly back on Ground Reality and realize that we're talking about the best way to save the lives of your loved ones and yourself in an all-hell-breakin'-loose situation (think of the White farmers in Rhodesia) -- sans all the pacifist bullshit.

You know that if the SHTF it's all going to come down to fighting in the streets. And that's if it isn't too late already: that scenario is about our only hope at this point. There's not going to be a peaceful resolution to the mess we find ourselves in, unfortunately.

When the time comes, there's only going to be one way out. I only hope I live to see the day.

Old December 5th, 2005 #59
Sean Martin

Sean Martin

Think about this. Look at the damage the Vietnamese did to the well-trained and superior armed American soldiers with not much more than booby traps. During times of revolution, anarchy or guerilla warfare improvised weapons have often become victorious over a well-armed military. The ability to defend ones self is more than owning a gun it is an ideology. The natural instinct of self-preservation. The whites in New Orleans would sit idly by while monkeys killed their wives and raped their daughters.

ZOG could crack down tomorrow on all weapons owners and the Turner Diaries could become a reality. Some of the people make good points about lead pipes in self-defense. We can never outlaw pipes or other such weapons. While some people may spend several thousand dollars on guns, they are only one congressional act away from losing their investment and suffering death or prison time.

To truly defend yourself you must prepare your mind and body. Your gun could malfunction, you could lose it or it could be outlawed all together. There are to many variables with guns. We must be able to bring ourselves beyond that ideology into unarmed combat in self-defense situations.

Now I am not saying go out and sell all of your guns, but rather grow beyond the need of a gun to defend yourself. In my recent study of Soyac Kali I am confident that a well-trained knives man is just as dangerous as a gun-wielding thug. In such an event I am also confident a well-trained knives man could take the thugs gun if he thought the need would arise.

We should face facts. Right now if a white racist pulls a gun he will more than likely go to jail. If he uses the gun he will go to prison. Assuming he has the gun handy, if he is ambushed and canít get to his gun quick enough his adversaries will have his gun. This isnít high noon at Dodge City, people wonít wait for your quick draw technique, they will nail you as soon and efficiently as possible.

We may think about range but the only time we will have range is in the event of an assassination. If you get far enough away from your opponent the court will ask why you didnít keep running once you were out of harms way. You wonít see your opponent coming in time to pull your weapon either. If you do pull a weapon and fire it in a populated area and strike someone innocent you will go to prison for a long time. When you pull a gun you have to be ready to kill, die and face the consequences. The chances of a white racist defending himself with a gun and not going to prison are slim. Doles had guns and didnít use them against anyone nor did he threaten anyone. WNís who own weapons stand a strong chance of ending up with the same fate.

Also I forgot about the felony factor. You could easily get convicted of a trumped up hate crime and lose your rights to own a firearm.

Call or talk to Kurt Saxon he has a really sound ideology on being armed.

Whatever works for you, I guess. :cheers:

Quote:
Nice little speech there, Doc, but you've simply got to plant your boots firmly back on Ground Reality and realize that we're talking about the best way to save the lives of your loved ones and yourself in an all-hell-breakin'-loose situation (think of the White farmers in Rhodesia) -- sans all the pacifist bullshit.

You know that if the SHTF it's all going to come down to fighting in the streets.

Last edited by Sean Martin; December 5th, 2005 at 10:02 PM.

Old December 5th, 2005 #60
Whitefist

Whitefist
Exclamation Gun Disarmament, difficult and extremely dangerous

Quote:
A person who hesitates will get his gun taken away from him. A chimp who canít handle the white manís boomstick is not as dangerous as one would think.
When I read something like that, I have to conclude you have almost no experience with firearms or much knowledge of them. Gun disarmament is extremely difficult and dangerous and if you're facing the business end of a gun, and more than 12 inches away, your odds suck bigtime. They aren't that much better up close either, but you might have a fighting chance, but it's a big if, and while the chimps are somewhat incompetent, don't kid yourself that they'll be getting disarmed with ease.
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992

Thread