VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 2 Days Ago #1
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
Default And joo world gets even worse as TV stations plan to air commercials depicting menstruating males

Quote:
TV networks to air commercial depicting menstruating men and boys

October 9, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Several TV networks have agreed to air an underwear commercial portraying a surreal world where men and boys menstruate.

Titled “MENstruation,” the ad for “Period-Proof Underwear” opens with an anguished young teenage boy sheepishly telling his dad, “I think I got my period.”

Dad later hugs him and tells him, “It’s just part of growing up.”

Many of the nine rapid-fire vignettes in the one-minute, 20-second ad are jarring: a man rolls over in bed, revealing blood-stained sheets; in a public bathroom, a man passes a tampon to another beneath a toilet stall partition; and a man walks through a locker room with a tampon string dangling from his briefs. In one, as a young man and woman suggestively kiss, he stops to say, “I’m on my period.”

“Me too,” she replies.

As the commercial closes, “If we all had them, maybe we’d be more comfortable with them,” appears on the screen, followed by, “Thinx: Underwear that absorbs your period.”

As of last week, the commercial was slated to run on 18 channels beginning today, according to a Fast Company report that explained the ad has been selectively edited for certain networks squeamish about some of the content.
NBC’s Bravo and Oxygen channels, as well as MTV, BET, and VH1 will be airing the ad in its entirety. Discovery Networks’ HGTV, the Food Network, and AMC’s WE TV and A&E will show a tampon-string-free version.

ABC, CBS, and BBC America have reportedly rejected the ad outright.
More at : https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/t...eid=6e3c715c9f

There was a faggot in my high school who kept a box of feminine sanitary napkins in a locked drawer of his desk. Some older pals of mine saw it and decorated the fag's classroom with toilet paper. The fag ran out crying and resigned the same day.

This isn't clown world. This is joo induced planned destruction of the White Race. I wish they would all get the most virulent Ebola possible and all just die!!!!!

Old 2 Days Ago #2
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

Palestine, we're going to free the shit out of it.

Last edited by Longbaugh; 1 Day Ago at 05:09 PM.

Thread