Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2011 #101
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Lagergeld
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
In terms of actual talking, I've been told that I have an "ebonics speech pattern."
Probably.


Quote:
That might be sustainable if I hadn't provided very significant proof that I was an Indian, something you might know about if you actually read posts on the forum. And as I've pointed out before, it shouldn't even be a threat to your genetic determinism that a single Indian fucks up so many of your so-called great debaters on the forum here. You can incorporate that into your ideology by calling me an outlier far from an average; that's what Vuvuzela Gonorihhia did before being banned. But your dogma is so entrenched, so fanatical, so zealous, that you refuse to accept the existence of even a single Indian that defies your expectations.
No, I haven't been involved here very much lately, and frankly if I were, I doubt I'd be so interested as listening to a "Valdez" try to prove his pedigree on a pro-white forum. I do indeed know an "Indian" that talks like a white person - my former college English instructor, a whopping 1/4 Lakota. But let's face it, educated Indians are the exception, not the rule. That fact has nothing to do with being fanatical or zealous. It's simply reality. The large majority of the Indians around here are homeless drunks.

It's still far, far, far more likely that internet forum posters such as yourself are white antifas in disguise.

Quote:
Also, there are numerous white Mexicans.
Whoa, I had no idea. Thx for the info.

Quote:
That's me.
Usually, American Indians aren't so Genghis Khan-looking, but I've met some. One I grew up with looked more Eskimo than actual panface. Could have just been the fat, though.

Quote:
Stupid strawman. I've been maintaining throughout this thread and elsewhere that Indians originated from a Siberian migrant population twenty to thirty thousand years ago.
Repeating a common Indian myth isn't a "stupid strawman." If it is, it's their making, not mine. Tell it to the Chief.


Quote:
Then euros are East Africans that forgot their roots.
That's one theory.

Quote:
And who needs Teotihuacan
Nobody. The cannibalism alone renders the place worthless, unless you like necklaces made from human jawbones.
 
Old July 2nd, 2011 #102
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Why do you call yourself Indian and not Mongolian, Valdez?
You aren't from India, so why do you claim to be something you're not?



And why are you not forming alliances with the yellow people, your own ancestors, as can be seen by your jaw?

According to you, the yellow people were in the Americas first, so according to your theory, the Americas should belong to the Mongolians and Chinese, and be ruled from China.

Why do you think the Chinese would allow mixed race Mongolian/blacks to be in charge of anything, or even allow you to live?

If your dream of those you claim to be the true owners of the Americas taking over the Americas, comes true, you will rapidly find you aren't included amongst the rulers, but amongst the slaves.

Two thirds of your people in the Americas only live because the Whites feed, clothe, house and medicate you.

If the Chinese do take over, that will stop, and two thirds of your people will die.
The Chinese will enslave the rest, and kill them down the mines. They have 500 million Chinese they need to find living space for, and you are in that living space.

Just out of interest, how well do you swim, and from your photos, why are you not exercising?
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 6th, 2011 #103
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
No, I haven't been involved here very much lately, and frankly if I were, I doubt I'd be so interested as listening to a "Valdez" try to prove his pedigree on a pro-white forum. I do indeed know an "Indian" that talks like a white person - my former college English instructor, a whopping 1/4 Lakota. But let's face it, educated Indians are the exception, not the rule. That fact has nothing to do with being fanatical or zealous. It's simply reality. The large majority of the Indians around here are homeless drunks.
Reminding an Indian of the difficult conditions of other Indians only strengthens our resolve to compel the repatriation of the euro interlopers that are ultimately responsible for our hardships, through their encroachment, importation of disease, and genocidal behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
It's still far, far, far more likely that internet forum posters such as yourself are white antifas in disguise.
It's not at all likely in my personal case. Even Lindy knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Think like a jew. Look at something from all angles, not just the one you prefer.

Forward: his IP traces to So Cal. He's posted numerous pics of himself. We allow antis to post openly and everywhere. If he's not who he says, he has gone to a lot of work to make a fake persona.

Backward: what is gained by constructing a fake persona? What advantage would that give him? What agenda would it further? I don't see any, beyond a weak countering-a-stereotype, ie the cholo as intellectual.

Conclusion: there's no real or obvious reason, at least that I can see, that he would invent a persona.
Again, it's only a sign of your zealous dogmatism that you'd deny that even a single exception to what you hold to be a rule exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Whoa, I had no idea. Thx for the info.
In truth, they are not white according to the most consistent standard; they do possess a proportion of Indian admixture. Yet most whites in the Americas do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Usually, American Indians aren't so Genghis Khan-looking, but I've met some. One I grew up with looked more Eskimo than actual panface. Could have just been the fat, though.
Real Indians look "Mongoloid," to use that term. Thin bloods like Fero over on Scumfront look white, but then again...they are white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Repeating a common Indian myth isn't a "stupid strawman." If it is, it's their making, not mine. Tell it to the Chief.
What of the common euro superstitious myth?

Four in 10 Americans Believe in Strict Creationism

"Four in 10 Americans, slightly fewer today than in years past, believe God created humans in their present form about 10,000 years ago. Thirty-eight percent believe God guided a process by which humans developed over millions of years from less advanced life forms, while 16%, up slightly from years past, believe humans developed over millions of years, without God's involvement."

Or do you practice the typical white supremacist inconsistency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
That's one theory.
Speaking of creationism, this is remarkably similar to their laughable wordplay regarding the "theory" of evolution. Perhaps you'll voice a similar suspicion regarding the "theory" of gravity. Concerning this theory, a near-unanimous scholarly consensus supports it, since it is so powerfully evidenced by genetic research (i.e. sub-Saharan Africans exhibit the greatest genomic diversity as well as the greatest genomic distance from other populations of the world). An example is Out of Africa again and again: There is general agreement that the human lineage evolved in Africa, and then spread to southern Eurasia as Homo erectus...Humans expanded again and again out of Africa, but these expansions resulted in interbreeding, not replacement, and thereby strengthened the genetic ties between human populations throughout the world.

Granted, you're certainly welcome to peruse the 369 results that cite this article and report back to us with your findings about the substantial genetic evidence behind competing theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Nobody. The cannibalism alone renders the place worthless, unless you like necklaces made from human jawbones.
Pray tell, do you hold similar objections to the nation of Ireland?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...nnibalism.html

Quote:
Recent evidence that Druids possibly committed cannibalism and ritual human sacrifice—perhaps on a massive scale—add weight to ancient Roman accounts of Druidic savagery, archaeologists say.

After a first century B.C. visit to Britain, the Romans came back with horrific stories about these high-ranking priests of the Celts, who had spread throughout much of Europe over a roughly 2,000-year period.

Julius Caesar, who led the first Roman landing in 55 B.C., said the native Celts "believe that the gods delight in the slaughter of prisoners and criminals, and when the supply of captives runs short, they sacrifice even the innocent."

First-century historian Pliny the Elder went further, suggesting the Celts practiced ritual cannibalism, eating their enemies' flesh as a source of spiritual and physical strength.

But with only the Romans' word to go on—the ancient Celts left no written record of their own—it's been easy for historians to dismiss such tales as wartime propaganda.

Until now, that is.

Gruesome Druid Discoveries

Recent gruesome finds appear to confirm the Romans' accounts, according to Secrets of the Druids, a new documentary airing Saturday on the U.S. National Geographic Channel.

Perhaps the most incriminating evidence is the 2,000-year-old, bog-mummified body of Lindow Man, discovered in England in the 1980s. Lindow Man's manicured fingernails and finely trimmed hair and beard suggest that he may have been of high status—possibly even a Druid himself.

At least one thing appears nearly certain about the ancient twentysomething: He was the victim of a carefully staged sacrifice.

Recent studies have revealed that Lindow Man's head had been violently smashed and his neck had been strangled and slashed.

Druid Fountain of Blood

"You've got a rope tightened round his neck, and at the moment where the neck was constricted, the throat was cut, which would cause an enormous fountain of blood to rise up," said archaeologist Miranda Aldhouse-Green, an archaeologist at Cardiff University in Wales and an expert on the Druids.

Another clue lay inside the body's well-preserved gut: pollen grains from mistletoe, a plant that was sacred to the Druids. (Romans wrote that Druids cut mistletoe from trees with golden sickles.)

Lindow Man's death is dated to around A.D. 60, when the Romans launched a new offensive in the island of Great Britain, currently part of the United Kingdom.

He may have been sacrificed to persuade the Celtic gods to halt the Roman advance, Aldhouse-Green said.

"Something had to be done to stop them in their tracks," she said in the documentary. "And what better way than sacrificing a high-status nobleman?"

The idea jibes with something Julius Caesar wrote: In times of danger, the Celts believed that "unless the life of a man be offered, the mind of immortal gods will not favor them."

Mass Druid Sacrifice?

Other grisly clues come from a cave in Alveston, England.

Skeletons belonging to as many as 150 people and dating back to about the time of the Roman conquest were discovered in 2000.

Druids may have killed the victims—who show evidence of skull-splitting blows—in a single event. It may have been the Roman invasion itself that escalated the Druids' ritualized slaughter, researchers say.

Mark Horton, an archaeologist at the University of Bristol, thinks the pile of bodies suggests savage resistance to the Romans, either on the battlefield or through deadly ritual.

"Maybe the whole thing is a gigantic sacrifice ... an appeasement to the gods in order that they will get ultimate victory against the Romans," Horton said.

The Alveston cave bones hint at something even more sinister—cannibalism.

A human thighbone in the cave had been broken open in exactly the same method people use to get at the nutritious bone marrow of nonhuman animals.

But if the bone is proof of Celtic cannibalism, the practice was probably extremely rare, Horton said. It may be evidence of increasing hunger and desperation as Roman invaders closed in, he added.

"Least Bad Evidence"

Researchers have struggled in the past to link any archaeological evidence to the Druids, let alone signs of human sacrifice or cannibalism, said archaeologist Simon James of the University of Leicester, U.K.

"There has always been a suspicion that what the Romans were saying was atrocity propaganda. But some recent finds like Lindow Man suggest that there were dark and bloody goings-on," said James, who was not involved in the new documentary.

The mistletoe pollen from Lindow Man is the "least bad archaeological evidence we've got that fits in with these stories about the Druids," he added.

"Maybe mistletoe plants had been dusted on his food ritually, a bit like spraying holy water around, or dunked in his drink," James said.

If Lindow Man and others were in fact sacrificed in a bid to stop the Romans, their lives were lost in vain.

By the early centuries of the first millennium A.D., the Celts' defeat and absorption into the Roman Empire was nearly complete across Europe.

Today, their once wide-ranging culture lives on mainly in the traditional languages of Ireland, Wales, and Brittany, France.
Why even mention Buckingham Palace, for that matter? As Lazaro Gutierrez de Lara wrote many decades ago, "It is true that the degraded native priesthood, who founded their wisdom-religion in Mexico more than three thousand years ago, practiced human sacrifice as did the British druids. Even so, this deliberate blood sacrifice of the Aztecs was intrinsically no more inhuman than the martyr holocausts of Smithfield, the Massacre of St. Bartholomew, or the complicated cruelties of the Spanish Inquisition."

Charles Mann writes in his book 1491 that, "Between 1530 and 1630, according to Cambridge historian V.A.C. Gatrell, England executed seventy-five thousand people. At the time, its population was about three million, perhaps a tenth that of the Mexica empire. Arithmetic suggests that if England had been the size of the Triple Alliance, it would have executed, on average, about 7,500 people per year, roughly twice the number Cortes estimated for the empire. France and Spain were still more bloodthirsty than England, according to [Ferdinand] Braudel."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Why do you call yourself Indian and not Mongolian, Valdez?
You aren't from India, so why do you claim to be something you're not?
Why do you call yourself "white," Hugh? The text box that I'm typing these words in is white. Your kind is an off-pinkish color of sorts.

Do you recognize the existence and usage of colloquial speech distinct from etymological literalism in select cases then, Hugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And why are you not forming alliances with the yellow people, your own ancestors, as can be seen by your jaw?
Yellow people aren't our ancestors. We share common ancestors with them, common ancestors more recent than either population shares with euros. They are our cousins in that sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
According to you, the yellow people were in the Americas first, so according to your theory, the Americas should belong to the Mongolians and Chinese, and be ruled from China.
If that's the case, then Europe should belong to the Middle Easterners, North Africans, and Asian Indians, and be ruled from India. If your judgment of us is formed on the basis of us being "Mongoloids," aren't you all members of the "Caucasoid" race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Why do you think the Chinese would allow mixed race Mongolian/blacks to be in charge of anything, or even allow you to live?

If your dream of those you claim to be the true owners of the Americas taking over the Americas, comes true, you will rapidly find you aren't included amongst the rulers, but amongst the slaves.

Two thirds of your people in the Americas only live because the Whites feed, clothe, house and medicate you.

If the Chinese do take over, that will stop, and two thirds of your people will die.
The Chinese will enslave the rest, and kill them down the mines. They have 500 million Chinese they need to find living space for, and you are in that living space.
I am unsure why this fantasy is mentioned with such frequency. Chinese immigrants were an oppressed underclass in early twentieth-century Mexico.

Mexicali's Chinatown

Quote:
Identical to the racist-inspired propaganda disseminated earlier in the United States (Miller 1969), a component in the polemic against the Chinese included vitriolic criticism of reputed personal and social habits, ranging from hygiene practices to recreational activities, including vices such as gambling and the smoking of opium. The Chinese were blamed for spreading diseases, for degenerating the Mexican race, for corrupting morals, for inciting civil unrest, and generally for undermining Mexico’s social and political fabric (Angel Espinoza 1932). Their reluctance or even resistance to assimilate into the mainstream of Mexican society, whether real or only perceived, probably contributed to such fallacious accusations.

Among the reasons for persecution of the Chinese, the scholarly consensus is that economic factors were of utmost importance. North of the border, farmers in the Imperial Valley, already embittered by having to share Colorado River water, complained that low-wage Chinese laborers reduced production costs in the Mexicali Valley, which resulted in comparatively higher prices on the world market for United States-grown crops. In Mexico, labor supply and relative labor competitiveness were central to the economic argument.
Racist ideology emerges as a pseudo-scientific mechanism to justify the privileged position of the ruling class in given circumstances rather than as an expression of legitimate genetic research, which is why the East Asian "genetic superiority" over Indians didn't happen to play out in historical reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just out of interest, how well do you swim, and from your photos, why are you not exercising?
I swim quite well; I'm hoping to go 0321. Your appraisal of my physical condition is characterized by its typical inaccuracy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 6th, 2011 #104
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Let me pour some more salt into Lindy's wound.

Lindy's information is accurate as of about 1998, when mtDNA Haplogroup X: An Ancient Link between Europe/Western Asia and North America? was published: "On the basis of comprehensive RFLP analysis, it has been inferred that not, vert, similar97% of Native American mtDNAs belong to one of four major founding mtDNA lineages, designated haplogroups 'A'–'D.' It has been proposed that a fifth mtDNA haplogroup (haplogroup X) represents a minor founding lineage in Native Americans. Unlike haplogroups A–D, haplogroup X is also found at low frequencies in modern European populations. To investigate the origins, diversity, and continental relationships of this haplogroup, we performed mtDNA high-resolution RFLP and complete control region (CR) sequence analysis on 22 putative Native American haplogroup X and 14 putative European haplogroup X mtDNAs. The results identified a consensus haplogroup X motif that characterizes our European and Native American samples. Among Native Americans, haplogroup X appears to be essentially restricted to northern Amerindian groups, including the Ojibwa, the Nuu-Chah-Nulth, the Sioux, and the Yakima, although we also observed this haplogroup in the Na-Dene–speaking Navajo. Median network analysis indicated that European and Native American haplogroup X mtDNAs, although distinct, nevertheless are distantly related to each other. Time estimates for the arrival of X in North America are 12,000–36,000 years ago, depending on the number of assumed founders, thus supporting the conclusion that the peoples harboring haplogroup X were among the original founders of Native American populations. To date, haplogroup X has not been unambiguously identified in Asia, raising the possibility that some Native American founders were of Caucasian ancestry."

Yet even this study evidenced the later conclusion of researchers: "The time of entry of haplogroup X into the Americas, calculated from both RFLP and CR HVS-I sequence data and on the assumption that there is a single founder root for Native American mtDNAs, yielded a coalescence age, in the New World, of 23,000–36,000 years ago...A coalescence time of 23,000–36,000 years ago would suggest that haplogroup X arrived in the Americas during the initial major Amerindian migration 20,000–30,000 years ago...Haplogroup X is remarkable in that it has not been found in Asians, including Siberians, suggesting that it may have come to the Americas via a Eurasian migration. However, a more extensive survey of Asian mtDNAs, as well as additional characterization of European and Native American haplogroup X mtDNAs, will be necessary to fully deduce the origin of haplogroup X in North America."

That more extensive survey was published three years later, in 2001, in the aforementioned The Presence of Mitochondrial Haplogroup X in Altaians from South Siberia. As expressed in Brief communication: Haplogroup X confirmed in prehistoric North America, "The presence of haplogroup X in prehistoric North America, along with recent findings of haplogroup X in southern Siberians, confirms the hypothesis that haplogroup X is a founding lineage."

Another study of interest is Origin and Diffusion of mtDNA Haplogroup X: "Native American X sequences that constitute the distinctive X2a clade, a clade that lacks close relatives in the entire Old World, including Siberia. The position of X2a in the phylogenetic tree suggests an early split from the other X2 clades, likely at the very beginning of their expansion and spread from the Near East."

This is the problem with you idiot fascists. You spout off with nonsense that's about 13 years behind the times (at best), because you simply regurgitate without understanding, as a parrot does.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 7th, 2011 #105
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default Group/NKVD/PBS and enemy alien College Department Posters

Should be confined on the forum.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old July 7th, 2011 #106
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Hey chill cholo! Que pasa mi hombre?!

In the 1980s the Guatemalan Army, in particular the Atacatl Battallion, would gun down a young cholo carrying a marxist poster in the street. When Jimmy Carter refused them US arms on human rights grounds, the Israelis stepped in and supplied weapons.
I would expect so. Israel is the last great manifestation of classical euro colonialism (as opposed to neo-colonialism), namely the migration of euros to a non-euro region and displacement and ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population. That was the basis for their support of that other bastion of white supremacism, apartheid South Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Should be confined on the forum.
You are cowardly, and seek to suppress the free expression of your intellectual superiors.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 11th, 2011 #107
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default Maize in Sumer from 5000bc, Roman maps of S America

There is evidence right across from Egypt to Sumeria, that maize grew in that area, and there are depictions of it in Sumer 5000 years old, and Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 bc.

That means there was trade between the Whites in the Americas on the East coast, and Egypt, the Middle East and on into Europe.


__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 11th, 2011 #108
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
There is evidence right across from Egypt to Sumeria, that maize grew in that area, and there are depictions of it in Sumer 5000 years old, and Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 bc.

That means there was trade between the Whites in the Americas on the East coast, and Egypt, the Middle East and on into Europe.
Hugh,

When I read your supposition last week that Whites may be the original native Americans--later radiating outwards--it was a real Zarathustra's Sunrise moment for me. I had never considered the possibility, but it sure ties up a lot of (though perhaps not all) loose ends.

 
Old July 12th, 2011 #109
Jurgenmac
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 169
Default

I am against this "Whites came first" way of expressing this for the reason it implies equality on some level. If we came last we still have more right as we are the superior race and culture.
Or I point out when we write on things we should avoid implicit liberalism.
I am against all this National Democratic wetness we see from the likes of Duke etc. I think Whites will either dominate and exterminate or vanish and there is no intermediate position because the mere existence of Non-Whites in the long run means mixing and contamination. Compare the low quality of modern Whites compared to Whites 2300 years ago.Almost a different race.
 
Old July 12th, 2011 #110
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
I am against this "Whites came first" way of expressing this for the reason it implies equality on some level. If we came last we still have more right as we are the superior race and culture.
No, euros are the inferior race and culture, and unwanted trespassers and interlopers that have spread their parasitic infection to every other inhabited continent in the world. They are a cancer, a plague, a fungus, and the world will be better without their influence.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #111
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
CAPTION 2.
FIND—Edgar Perez, the Native American monitor at the Point Dume residential construction site, retrieved the Clovis point from a backhoe bucket during excavation of a trench on Sept. 25, 2005.
I thought everyone knew that people with castilian names couldn't possibly be Native Americans, but were instead "spanish" or "Mexicans."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #112
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I thought everyone knew that people with castilian names couldn't possibly be Native Americans, but were instead "spanish" or "Mexicans."
The joke's on you, not seeing your own blind spot. What you're doing is the goofy equivalent of telling Rodney Dangerfield in "Caddyshack" that he's wrong, it's not a "kangaroo" that stole his ball at all.
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #113
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The joke's on you, not seeing your own blind spot.
Confirmation bias and projection?

Quote:
Our results strongly support the hypothesis that haplogroup X, together with the other four main mtDNA haplogroups, was part of the gene pool of a single Native American founding population; therefore they do not support models that propose haplogroup-independent migrations, such as the migration from Europe posed by the Solutrean hypothesis. We infer that haplogroup X experienced a more limited expansion in intensity than the former four haplogroups, and this is compatible with its current very limited distribution. Outside America, haplogroup X has always been found in small frequencies. In Europe, it usually makes up less than 5% of mtDNA diversity. In Siberia, it has been described in only a few populations, none of which currently inhabit eastern Siberia. It is likely that this haplogroup is absent in eastern Siberian populations because of drift effects, which impact rare variants more strongly. Thus, its probability of being lost through random effects would be high. In support for this hypothesis, we note that current Siberian and Native American sequences belonging to the haplogroup X are distantly related, suggesting that the intermediate lineages have been lost. Finally, it is noteworthy that haplogroup X is not the only one of the Native American haplogroups that is more frequent in the New World than in Siberia; haplogroups A and B also show this pattern.

In the Americas, a likely explanation for the observation that haplogroup X has a much more restricted distribution would be that if we assume it was relatively rare in the founding population, then it could have been lost by successive founder effects and genetic drift as the expansion wave moved southward. Actually, it was recently shown that the probability that an allele (e.g., a founding haplotype) survives and expands spatially and in frequency by ‘‘surfing’’ on the wave of a range expansion depends on its presence in the wave of expansion, which in turn depends largely on its proximity to the edge of the wave. Therefore, using this framework, one could conceive that haplogroup X may have ‘‘failed’’ to expand simply as a result of its location in the expansion wave and/or its low initial frequency. A similar explanation may be used to account for the existence of other similarly rare haplogroups in the Americas, such as the ‘‘cayapa’’ subhaplogroup D, as well as the distribution of some rare Y chromosome haplogroups, without the need to postulate independent colonization events. In addition, the existence of additional, rare founding haplotypes agrees well with the moderate bottleneck estimated here. Such strong and old demographic expansion inferred from our data might also indicate that this was the most important time frame in which major changes in haplogroup composition could occur. Interestingly, two studies with ancient DNA samples scattered over most of the Holocene suggested regional continuity in the frequency of mtDNA haplogroups, indicating that in these populations drift has not played a major role in more recent times.

The fact that the five most common Native American mtDNA haplogroups display similar diversity patterns strongly indicates that they have not been much affected by natural selection. Because human mtDNA does not recombine, directional selection upon a specific substitution would favor the haplotype in which this variant occurs, mimicking a demographic expansion. It is very unlikely that in all haplogroups specific variants that would be favored by natural selection with similar intensity would have occurred by chance and at a similar time. Therefore, our results strongly indicate that the diversity pattern in Native American mtDNA results from a demographic expansion in the founding population in which all founding haplotypes were present.
Empirical research...kind of a bitch when it comes to stupid and misinformed dogma, I know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.

Last edited by N.M. Valdez; July 13th, 2011 at 03:58 PM.
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #114
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Empirical research...kind of a bitch when it comes to stupid and misinformed dogma, I know.
That's why you beandogs have to petition the jews to bury any bones that turn up. Because of your faith in empirical research.

Face it: you have no answer for the actual physical evidence: the spear points, dog genetics and the ochre cache on the East Coast. And most likely the skeletons too, since most of the oldest have not been allowed to be tested. All your side has is desperate genetic claims and suppression of skeletal evidence, and suppression of academics pushing alternative views. Your faith in peer review is merely the latest manifestation of your simplemindedness, which started with the bibble, but has moved on to academic journals.

If you actually bothered to think, rather than cite, you would see that altho peer review is put forward as a way to uphold standards, it is just as useful for enforcing artificial and false consensus. Stanford even mentions this in his paper, how hard it is to get any alternative theory published. Duesberg says much the same thing, as regards an even less political area, medical research. Turns out even medical research is incredibly political. You've never made the slightest acknowledgement that your side suppresses the facts, so when you talk about projection and blind spots, you're the joker. This is what your school does when it holds absolute power, don't kid yourself, cuz you aren't fooling us: Scientific dissent from Lysenko's theories of environmentally acquired inheritance was formally outlawed in 1948, and for the next several years opponents were purged from held positions, and many imprisoned.

Yeah...all these people came over from asia 10,000 years ago...we just don't have any bones to point to, or any tools that look anything like what they find in asia. Oh, and we also find DNA that is found almost 100% in Europe. The judeo-left's response is to scour asia for any trace of X and spear points that look anything like solutrean. They can't find the latter, but they can find a tiny bit of X. So that proves it! Not hardly.

The great thing is, you're going to be defeated by your own principle, which is that morality is universal, and the people who got here first own the continent.

I hear Siberia calling, beandog. Time to go back to Ulan Bator along with the other asian interlopers.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 13th, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #115
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Leonard, it looks like the people who were responsible for Nazca and the famous Nazca lines etc in Peru were Whites. Many are now being uncovered in their graves near Chauchilla.

The Nazcas clearly were redheads, blondes and brown haired i.e. Whites, just like the local jungle Mongolians, Jungolians I suppose we should call them, always said they were.

__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #116
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default Europeans colonised america in 28,000 bc

http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/3...nisedeuros.php

THE TIMES, SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2000
By Roger Highfield, Science Editor, in Washington DC

EUROPEANS colonised America up to 30,000 years ago, perhaps by crossing the Atlantic, according to a genetic analysis of native Americans that sheds light on their origins.

By studying the DNA in “power packs’ of cells called mitochondria, scientist can compare populations to reveal evidnece of ancient migrations, the American Association for the Advancement of Science was told.

Such work shows four main lineages in native Americans which can be traced to Siberia and north-east Asia, notably in Baikal and Altai-Sayan.

However, a fifth – more minor – founding lineage, called haplogroup X, can be traced to Europe, and is found in North American populations, said Dr Theodore Schurr of Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research in San Antonio, Texas.

"This is one of the intriguing findings that we have come across recently,” said Dr Schurr. “These data imply that haplogroup X was present in the New World long before Europeans first arrived in the New World, before Columbus or the Vikings or anybody else.”

The find has led to some speculation that ancient people crossed the Atlantic from the Old World, because evidence of the group has not so far been found in Asia, though he stressed that not all central Asian groups had been analysed.

Dr Schurr said: “Haplogroup X was brought to the New World by an ancient Eurasian population in a migratory event distinct from those bringing the other four lineages to the Americas.”

The haplogroup X occurs most among Algonkian – speaking groups such as the Ojibwa, and has been detected in two pre-Colombian north American populations.
Today,haplogroup is found in between two and four per cent of European populations, and in the Middle East, he said, particularly in Israel.

The complex origins of the first Americans has also been highlighted by an analysis of thousands of skulls from around the world.

A team of anthropologists from the University of Michigan found that the study confirmed the complex origins of native Americans that have been suggested by recent archeological and genetic studies.

Using comparisons of thousands of ancient and modern skulls, collected over a period of 20 years and containing new data from Mongolia that became accessible just last summer, Prof Loring Brace showed how the native inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere fit into several different groups based on craniofacial patterns.

Their studies show that descendants of the first humans to enter the New World, including natives of Mexico, Peru, and the southern United States, have no obvious ties to any Asian groups. “This could be because they have been separated from their Asian sources for the longest period of time.” he said.

A second group – included the Blackfoot, Iroquois and other tribes from Minnesota, Michigan, Ontario, and Massachuesetts – was descended from the Jomon, of the prehistoric people of Japan. The Inuit appear to be a later branch from that same Jomon trunk. Tribal groups who lived down the eastern seaboard into Florida share this origin, according to Prof Brace.

Another group, originating in China and including the Athabascan-speaking people of the Yukon drainage of Alaska and north-west Canada, spread as far south as Arizona and northern Mexico. “Their craniofacial configuration allies them more closely to the living Chinese than to any other population in either hemisphere,” he said.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #117
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/430944.stm

'First Americans were Australian'

This is the face of the first known American, Lucia





The first Americans were descended from Australian aborigines, according to evidence in a new BBC documentary.



[ image: The skulls suggest faces like those of Australian aborigines]
The skulls suggest faces like those of Australian aborigines
The programme, Ancient Voices, shows that the dimensions of prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia. Other evidence suggests that these first Americans were later massacred by invaders from Asia.

Until now, native Americans were believed to have descended from Asian ancestors who arrived over a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska and then migrated across the whole of north and south America. The land bridge was formed 11,000 years ago during the ice age, when sea level dropped.



How rock art suggests a violent end for the "Australian" Americans
However, the new evidence shows that these people did not arrive in an empty wilderness. Stone tools and charcoal from the site in Brazil show evidence of human habitation as long ago as 50,000 years.

The site is at Serra Da Capivara in remote northeast Brazil. This area is now inhabited by the descendants of European settlers and African slaves who arrived just 500 years ago.

But cave paintings found here provided the first clue to the existence of a much older people.






[ image: The costumes and rituals shown in rock art survived in Terra del Fuego]
The costumes and rituals shown in rock art survived in Terra del Fuego

Images of giant armadillos, which died out before the last ice age, show the artists who drew them lived before even the natives who greeted the Europeans.

These Asian people have facial features described as mongoloid. However, skulls dug from a depth equivalent to 9,000 to 12,000 years ago are very different.

Walter Neves, an archaeologist from the University of Sao Paolo, has taken extensive skull measurements from dozens of skulls, including the oldest, a young woman who has been named Lucia.

"The measurements show that Lucia was anything but mongoloid," he says.



[ image: Walter Neves has measured hundreds of skulls]
Walter Neves has measured hundreds of skulls

The next step was to reconstruct a face from Lucia's skull. First, a CAT scan of the skull was done, to allow an accurate working model to be made.

Then a forensic artist, Richard Neave from the University of Manchester, UK, created a face for Lucia. The result was surprising: "It has all the features of a negroid face," says Dr Neave.



[ image: Lucia's skull is 12,000 years old]
Lucia's skull is 12,000 years old
The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia. These people date back to about 60,000 years, and were themselves descended from the first humans, who left Africa about 100,000 years ago.

But how could the early Australians have travelled more than 13,500 kilometres (8,450 miles) at that time? The answer comes from more cave paintings, this time from the Kimberley, a region at the northern tip of Western Australia.

Here, Grahame Walsh, an expert on Australian rock art, found the oldest painting of a boat anywhere in the world. The style of the art means it is at least 17,000 years old, but it could be up to 50,000 years old.

And the crucial detail is the high prow of the boat. This would have been unnecessary for boats used in calm, inland waters. The design suggests it was used on the open ocean.

Fantastic voyage

Archaeologists speculate that such an incredible sea voyage, from Australia to Brazil, would not have been undertaken knowingly but by accident.

Just three years ago, five African fishermen were caught in a storm and a few weeks later were washed up on the shores of South America. Two of the fishermen died, but three made it alive.



Walter Neves says the negroid people disappear 7,000 years ago
But if the first Americans had drifted from Australia, where are their descendants now? Again, the skulls suggest an answer.

The shape of the skulls changes between 9,000 and 7,000 years ago from being exclusively negroid to exclusively mongoloid. Combined with rock art evidence of increasing violence at this time, it appears that the mongoloid people from the north invaded and wiped out the original Americans.



[ image: Fuegean Cristina Calderon may be one of the few surviving descendants of the first Americans]

Fuegean Cristina Calderon may be one of the few surviving descendants of the first Americans
The only evidence of any survivors comes from Terra del Fuego, the islands at the remotest southern tip of South America.

The pre-European Fuegeans, who lived stone age-style lives until this century, show hybrid skull features which could have resulted from intermarrying between mongoloid and negroid peoples. Their rituals and traditions also bear some resemblance to the ancient rock art in Brazil.

The identity of the first Americans is an emotive and controversial question. But the evidence from Brazil, and a handful of people who still live at the very tip of South America, suggests that the Americas have been home to a greater diversity of humans than previously thought - and for much longer.

Ancient Voices: The hunt for the first Americans will be shown on BBC Two at 2130 BST on Wednesday 1 September.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #118
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

I wonder if that could help explain those Olmec statues.
 
Old July 13th, 2011 #119
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That's why you beandogs have to petition the jews to bury any bones that turn up. Because of your faith in empirical research.
I'm not responsible for the actions of semi-autonomous political entities just because they happen to be relatively close genomic relatives. You don't support what Chancellor Merkel or the head of state of whatever euro pit you hail from does, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Face it: you have no answer for the actual physical evidence: the spear points, dog genetics and the ochre cache on the East Coast. And most likely the skeletons too, since most of the oldest have not been allowed to be tested.
As I've said, I'm not familiar with the "dog genetics and the ochre cache" and whatever asinine purpose you think they serve. I'm sure they're of comparable quality to your other "evidence," but I'd still be enthralled to read about them, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
All your side has is desperate genetic claims and suppression of skeletal evidence, and suppression of academics pushing alternative views.
Which "suppression"? Stanford and Bradley are publishing a book about this "alternative view" next year, called Across Atlantic Ice. They are not going to be able to reply to this refutation because they are not geneticists, of course. Which "skeletal evidence" is this? I hope it's better than "Kennewick Man."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Your faith in peer review is merely the latest manifestation of your simplemindedness, which started with the bibble, but has moved on to academic journals.

If you actually bothered to think, rather than cite, you would see that altho peer review is put forward as a way to uphold standards, it is just as useful for enforcing artificial and false consensus. Stanford even mentions this in his paper, how hard it is to get any alternative theory published in light of the artificially enforced, anti-factual consensus upheld through the suppressive media, which is treated only by idiots as thought it is free and uncensored. Duesberg says much the same thing, as regards an even less political area, medical research. Even medical research is incredibly political. You've never made the slightest acknowledgement that your side suppresses the facts, so when you talk about projection and blind spots, you're the joker.
Here's your chance to present your alternative genetic theory right here, on your own website. Can you precisely describe the methodological deficiencies that you believe exist in the data analysis of the study in question?

Quote:
All statistical analyses were done with the slowly evolving mtDNA coding region (positions 577–16022) only. Control-region sequence was used to confirm haplogroup assignment. To check for mutations separating Native American and Old World haplogroups, we compared our sequences with sequences belonging to Asian (haplogroups A–D) and European (haplogroup X) individuals available in the literature. Basic diversity statistics, neutrality tests, and mismatch distributions were calculated with Arlequin 3.11.

Maximum-likelihood phylogenetic trees were constructed with PAUP* 4.049 under the HKYþG evolutionary model, assuming an alpha parameter of 0.12.23 The assumption of a molecular clock was tested with the PAML package under the HKYþG model, assuming an alpha parameter of 0.12. For the Amerind dataset (n ¼ 86), the null hypothesis of a molecular clock cannot be rejected (p ¼ 0.13). Median-joining networks were constructed with the program Network 4.1.0.2, and the time to most recent common ancestor (TMRCA) for each haplogroup was then calculated on the basis of r with a rate of 1.26 substitutions per site per year for the mtDNA coding region.

The TMRCAs for each Native American mtDNA haplogroup with an external calibration point were estimated with the software r8s 1.752 as follows. A maximum-likelihood tree estimated in PAUP* as described above with 100 bootstrap replications was optimized with the Langley-Fitch model and the Powell algorithm with the optimal smoothing value (S ¼ 1) obtained by a crossvalidation procedure. We calibrated our estimates by assuming that the Pan and Homo lineages had separated from each other completely by 6 million yr ago and added 500 ky for lineage sorting. This procedure avoids the assumption of a substitution rate known a priori. This tree was constructed with sequences available in GenBank from Pan (D38113, D38116, X93335) and an assorted set of 40 mtDNA sequences belonging to other haplogroups, also including Asians from haplogroups A–D, that were used to break long branches to improve phylogenetic reconstruction.

To investigate whether our inferences were robust when the assumption of a strict molecular clock was relaxed, we used the Bayesian approach for the estimation of the coalescence times implemented in BEAST v1.4, which applies Markov Chain Monte Carlo integration for parameter estimation over the space of all equally likely trees. Population size dynamics through time (i.e.,
a Bayesian Skyline plot) were also estimated with this approach in BEAST. It is important to emphasize that in this method all genomes were analyzed simultaneously without the assumption of any phylogenetic structure a priori, such as the existence of haplogroups or the number of founding haplotypes. Estimations were carried out assuming HKYþG model with the same rate used for r time estimations but with log-normal relaxation allowed. The analysis was run for 60 million iterations, with the first 10% discarded as burn-in. Genealogies and model parameters were sampled every 1,000 iterations thereafter.
I await your refutation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah...all these people came over from asia 10,000 years ago...we just don't have any bones to point to, or any tools that look anything like what they find in asia. Oh, and we also find DNA that is found almost 100% in Europe. The judeo-left's response is to scour asia for any trace of X and spear points that look anything like solutrean. They can't find the latter, but they can find a tiny bit of X. So that proves it! Not hardly.
There is no viable theory that paleo-Indians migrated to America as recently 10,000 years ago, and there has not been for many years. The "Clovis-first" migration model hypothesized that migrants arrived approximately 13,000 years ago, but has recently been discredited by archaeological and genetic research that indicates a date between 20,000 and 35,000 years ago, with a likely stayover on Beringia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The great thing is, you're going to be defeated by your own principle, which is that morality is universal, and the people who got here first own the continent.
The people who settled across the continent are its owners. Even if euros had trespassed on some minuscule region thousands of years ago (they did not have seafaring technology capable of oceanic voyages that the time and did not do any such thing), they were still preceded by Indians, who still own the entire continent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I hear Siberia calling, beandog. Time to go back to Ulan Bator along with the other asian interlopers.
Aside from the fact that the same principle would compel you to "go back" to East Africa, Ulan Bator isn't in Siberia.



Population genetics, history, geography...the list of academic subjects you're ignorant of grows longer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 15th, 2011 #120
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.
Page generated in 0.12786 seconds.