Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2008 #61
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

[quote=Randolf Facto;813520]
Quote:
First of all, it's about the dumbest question I've heard yet, and I've heard plenty. But what the heck, I'll play...
Well there's a good example of what an idiot you are.

Quote:
Second of all, I have no use for smokers... like one poster said, there's a mentality there that pervades other thoughts and actions in life, and someone who can't control their appetite for what is palpably harmful to them and others around them means they have no respect for their own bodies, hence no respect for just about anything.
You sound like a total faggot, I think you'd make a good S.A. Mann back in the day sucking Ernst Rohm's cock, I think you turn everything into faggot politics and it sounds like you think your the shit.

Quote:
Third of all, I have no use for virulent anti-semites, because that's just a 180 degree version of the same mentality that said anti-semite feels justified in hating, and both rabid Zionists and virulent anti-semites are pretty much cut from the same cloth.
So get out of here then you kyke loving snip cock!! This is a bunch of anti-semitic jew haters here, what the fuck are you doing here?

Quote:
I prefer a thinking man with sound logic and a sense of justice, so that he respects right and wrong and fears God first and foremost. I'm not going to embrace a guy like Michael Moore merely because he's white, nor will I disparage a man like Bill Cosby if what he's saying and doing is correct and just.
Again this sounds like something a fag would say, only fags prefer men. Even for me as a Christian you come across as one of the deluded nigger lovers who'd marry a coon or be a fag and worship a God who'll smite you.
Quote:
likewise have no use for politicians, no matter how high level. They are agents of this system of things, a system that is corrupt to the core and an affront to God.
Your a dumb homo who doesn't understand God, what the fuck is Kings in the Old testament? They're basically politicians, sure the system is fucked but it's because of asswipes like you who bend over and take circumcised cock in your ass, grow up, be a man, you don't sound like an Aryan, you sound like a nigger lover who has a stick shoved up his ass, and this is why no "Aryan" people here want to talk with you, because you come across as a dumbfuck.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto
Well, that's were we part ways totally... I would not want to live in a society that would dismiss a man like Cosby as a nigger and say he should be hung, considering how he's proven himself to be a very useful member of society, has carried his own weight, as it were, and speaks the truth, even if it hurts his own kind and benefits white people.

Would there be any race problem if all blacks were like Cosby?

There wouldn't be a race problem if all blacks were like toby here^^^^
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #62
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,686
Leshrac
Default

Quote:
I prefer a thinking man with sound logic and a sense of justice, so that he respects right and wrong and fears God first and foremost. I'm not going to embrace a guy like Michael Moore merely because he's white, nor will I disparage a man like Bill Cosby if what he's saying and doing is correct and just.
As annoying as the guy sounds, he's usually right. Oh, and you're a fool if you fear "god".
__________________
Thinking... Please wait.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #63
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Well, in my naivete I thought maybe I'd find a few like-minded individuals that, even though we might not agree on all subjects, at least act like true Aryan men, worthy of building some form of group that, hope of hopes, could become a true organization that would eventually assist in securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Instead, I find, with few exceptions, a bunch of lowbrow white trash that are little better than the simian "muds" they claim are their enemies, but in fact, are your brethren, based upon how you think and act, or better said, merely react... true thought seems to be a foreign concept for most on this forum.

Talk about 'chimping out'? Somebody comes and tries to talk sense to you about smoking and, well..., I think some of your posts speak for themselves.

And of course, when you can't debate rationally because your position is untenable and your wordcraft weak, you merely dismiss your betters as attention seekers and true facts as government propaganda.

And no one sees the irony that that is the exact same behavior of the leftist ZOGbots you claim to disdain.

Now, as Kipling so aptly put it, I leave you to your loved Egyptian night.
Here is some like-minded individuals you would probably feel more at home with!
http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/jewi...s/vjforum.html.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #64
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,961
George Witzgall
Default

[quote=Adi18;814786]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
Well there's a good example of what an idiot you are.


You sound like a total hetero, I think you'd make a good S.A. Mann back in the day sucking Eva Braun's tit, I think you turn everything into heterosexual politics and it sounds like you think your the shit.


So get out of here then you kyke loving snip cock!! This is a bunch of anti-semitic jew haters here, what the fuck are you doing here?



Again this sounds like something a straight man would say, only straight men prefer women. Even for me as a Christian you come across as one of the deluded nigger lovers who'd marry a coon or be a straight and worship a God who'll smite you.

Your a dumb straight who doesn't understand God, what the fuck is Kings in the Old testament? They're basically politicians, sure the system is fucked but it's because of asswipes like you who worship pussy, grow up, be a man, you don't sound like an Aryan, you sound like a nigger lover who has a stick shoved up his ass, and this is why no "Aryan" people here want to talk with you, because you come across as a dumbfuck.




There wouldn't be a race problem if all blacks were like toby here^^^^
damn Adi, why you have to be dissing straight men like that?
__________________
I understand and do not understand.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #65
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Thumbs down Painter fined for smoking in his own van

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jul/25/smoking
A painter and decorator has been fined £30 for smoking in his own van because it was deemed to be a workplace.

Gordon Williams, 58, of Llanafan, near Aberystwyth, west Wales, was on the way to buy teabags for his wife when he incurred the on-the-spot fine.

He claims the van is insured as a private vehicle and he only uses it to travel between jobs. He has lodged an appeal with Ceredigion county council.

"Of course there are tools and things in the van, but a barrister would carry about documents in a briefcase in his own car. This is no different to my mind," he said.

Williams had lit up after being stopped by police for a routine roadworthiness check. A council official approached him and handed him the fixed penalty notice.

The self-employed painter and decorator said he had gone to the garage to buy teabags for his wife and was not travelling to work.

"I take the wife shopping in the van. It is my private vehicle as well as my work van. I was just having a cigarette and causing no bother to anyone else. But this is like big brother is watching you."

A passenger in his van, who had also just lit up, received a £30 fixed penalty notice as well.

A spokesman for Ceredigion county council said that it would be inappropriate to comment on individual cases.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #66
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jul/25/smoking
A painter and decorator has been fined £30 for smoking in his own van because it was deemed to be a workplace.

Gordon Williams, 58, of Llanafan, near Aberystwyth, west Wales, was on the way to buy teabags for his wife when he incurred the on-the-spot fine.

He claims the van is insured as a private vehicle and he only uses it to travel between jobs. He has lodged an appeal with Ceredigion county council.

"Of course there are tools and things in the van, but a barrister would carry about documents in a briefcase in his own car. This is no different to my mind," he said.

Williams had lit up after being stopped by police for a routine roadworthiness check. A council official approached him and handed him the fixed penalty notice.

The self-employed painter and decorator said he had gone to the garage to buy teabags for his wife and was not travelling to work.

"I take the wife shopping in the van. It is my private vehicle as well as my work van. I was just having a cigarette and causing no bother to anyone else. But this is like big brother is watching you."

A passenger in his van, who had also just lit up, received a £30 fixed penalty notice as well.

A spokesman for Ceredigion county council said that it would be inappropriate to comment on individual cases.
That’s what this second hand smoke crap is really about, just another way legally mug you. If they were really concerned about people’s health they would make cigs illegal.
Same with bars, you can’t smoke inside but if you take your drink outside you are drinking in public, leave your drink inside now you’re drunk in public. It’s a scam.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #67
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

The revenue is important, of course, but more important to the ZOG agenda is that Whites mentally become children at 24/7 day care; afraid to even use the toilet without gaining the permission of some picayune commissar!
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #68
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Oh, and you're a fool if you fear "god".
My imagination deeply scares me. Am I a fool? No, just very imaginative.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #69
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him
 
Troy Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London
Posts: 2,332
Blog Entries: 1
Troy Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
99% of these anti-smoking crusaders drive cars and will not under any cicumstances use the bus. We smokers who do not drive and are pedestrians or users of the buses must inhale the heavily toxic emissions from the excessive amount of their cars on the roads. I wish the hypocritical bastards who complain about me lighting up a cigarette would put that in their pipes and smoke it and then perhaps get the damn bus for once!
They should also pay for the all the shit that comes out of their mouths. I swear when we come to power we should introduce a bullshit footprint scheme.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #70
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,686
Leshrac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
My imagination deeply scares me. Am I a fool? No, just very imaginative.
You fear yourself ! According to liberals you're anti-racist (since they explain the whole "racist" thing by "they're afraid of other people"... so fearing oneself is antiracist... or am pushing it too far... meh )
__________________
Thinking... Please wait.
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #71
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
You fear yourself ! According to liberals you're anti-racist (since they explain the whole "racist" thing by "they're afraid of other people"... so fearing oneself is antiracist... or am pushing it too far... meh )
Pretty neat, I get to be two contradictory things at once.

OH SHIIIIIIIIII *Gets sucked into a vortex as the Universe implodes*
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #72
Steve Watt
Tat Steve
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 9
Steve Watt
Default

ADI18------I posted this question to you personally on another thread and I will do it here as well. Besides whining and name calling and posting a bunch of pictures (most of which are childish) what have you do as a positive action to promote NS or WP in the real world (face to face with strangers) in the last thiry days?

Think you can answer without acting like an elementary school student on the playground? And why the fetish cocks and with calling everyone gay or fag? And all the gay photos in your collection; something you need to get out in the open?
__________________
It's not that I hate jews.....It's gotta be my love of gas chambers!!!
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #73
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,906
T.Garrett
Talking 'second hand smoke' eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
You fear yourself ! According to liberals you're anti-racist (since they explain the whole "racist" thing by "they're afraid of other people"... so fearing oneself is antiracist... or am pushing it too far... meh )
LOL! What we should fear is a crazy Walloon who twists logic this way combining dangerous chemicals to make contraband ordnance in his kitchen hahahaha ...

 
Old November 5th, 2008 #74
thomasdixonjr
Junior Member
 
thomasdixonjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Occupied California
Posts: 32
thomasdixonjr
Default Secondhand smoke kills

It's not a big risk, but the nitrosoamines in the slip-stream smoke are deadly.
The body can process some of it out, but the devil is in the details.

By way of background, I have been a chemist for over thirty years.
 
Old May 6th, 2011 #75
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

The Bogus 'Science' of Secondhand Smoke

Gio Batta Gori
Special to washingtonpost.com
Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Smoking cigarettes is a clear health risk, as most everyone knows. But lately, people have begun to worry about the health risks of secondhand smoke. Some policymakers and activists are even claiming that the government should crack down on secondhand smoke exposure, given what "the science" indicates about such exposure.

Last July, introducing his office's latest report on secondhand smoke, then-U.S. Surgeon General Richard Carmona asserted that "there is no risk-free level of secondhand smoke exposure," that "breathing secondhand smoke for even a short time can damage cells and set the cancer process in motion," and that children exposed to secondhand smoke will "eventually . . . develop cardiovascular disease and cancers over time."

Such claims are certainly alarming. But do the studies Carmona references support his claims, and are their findings as sound as he suggests?

Lung cancer and cardiovascular diseases develop at advancing ages. Estimating the risk of those diseases posed by secondhand smoke requires knowing the sum of momentary secondhand smoke doses that nonsmokers have internalized over their lifetimes. Such lifetime summations of instant doses are obviously impossible, because concentrations of secondhand smoke in the air, individual rates of inhalation, and metabolic transformations vary from moment to moment, year after year, location to location.

In an effort to circumvent this capital obstacle, all secondhand smoke studies have estimated risk using a misleading marker of "lifetime exposure." Yet, instant exposures also vary uncontrollably over time, so lifetime summations of exposure could not be, and were not, measured.

Typically, the studies asked 60--70 year-old self-declared nonsmokers to recall how many cigarettes, cigars or pipes might have been smoked in their presence during their lifetimes, how thick the smoke might have been in the rooms, whether the windows were open, and similar vagaries. Obtained mostly during brief phone interviews, answers were then recorded as precise measures of lifetime individual exposures.

In reality, it is impossible to summarize accurately from momentary and vague recalls, and with an absurd expectation of precision, the total exposure to secondhand smoke over more than a half-century of a person's lifetime. No measure of cumulative lifetime secondhand smoke exposure was ever possible, so the epidemiologic studies estimated risk based not only on an improper marker of exposure, but also on exposure data that are illusory.

Adding confusion, people with lung cancer or cardiovascular disease are prone to amplify their recall of secondhand smoke exposure. Others will fib about being nonsmokers and will contaminate the results. More than two dozen causes of lung cancer are reported in the professional literature, and over 200 for cardiovascular diseases; their likely intrusions have never been credibly measured and controlled in secondhand smoke studies. Thus, the claimed risks are doubly deceptive because of interferences that could not be calculated and corrected.

In addition, results are not consistently reproducible. The majority of studies do not report a statistically significant change in risk from secondhand smoke exposure, some studies show an increase in risk, and ¿ astoundingly ¿ some show a reduction of risk.

Some prominent anti-smokers have been quietly forthcoming on what "the science" does and does not show. Asked to quantify secondhand smoke risks at a 2006 hearing at the UK House of Lords, Oxford epidemiologist Sir Richard Peto ¿ a leader of the secondhand smoke crusade ¿ replied, "I am sorry not to be more helpful; you want numbers and I could give you numbers..., but what does one make of them? ...These hazards cannot be directly measured."

It has been fashionable to ignore the weakness of "the science" on secondhand smoke, perhaps in the belief that claiming "the science is settled" will lead to policies and public attitudes that will reduce the prevalence of smoking. But such a Faustian bargain is an ominous precedent in public health and political ethics. Consider how minimally such policies as smoking bans in bars and restaurants really reduce the prevalence of smoking, and yet how odious and socially unfair such prohibitions are.

By any sensible account, the anachronism of tobacco use should eventually vanish in an advancing civilization. Why must we promote this process under the tyranny of deception?

Presumably, we are grown-up people, with a civilized sense of fair play, and dedicated to disciplined and rational discourse. We are fortunate enough to live in a free country that is respectful of individual choices and rights, including the right to honest public policies. Still, while much is voiced about the merits of forceful advocacy, not enough is said about the fundamental requisite of advancing public health with sustainable evidence, rather than by dangerous, wanton conjectures.

A frank discussion is needed to restore straight thinking in the legitimate uses of "the science" of epidemiology -- uses that go well beyond secondhand smoke issues. Today, health rights command high priority on many agendas, as they should. It is not admissible to presume that people expect those rights to be served less than truthfully.

Gio Batta Gori, an epidemiologist and toxicologist, is a fellow of the Health Policy Center in Bethesda. He is a former deputy director of the National Cancer Institute's Division of Cancer Cause and Prevention, and he received the U.S. Public Health Service Superior Service Award in 1976 for his efforts to define less hazardous cigarettes. Gori's article "The Surgeon General's Doctored Opinion" will appear in the spring issue of the Cato Institute's Regulation Magazine.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012901158.html
 
Old October 16th, 2012 #76
ATiii
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
My father farmed tobacco in the South with mules and left the farm to go to college because he didn't want to earn his living growing tobacco. Using it since his teens, chewing it and eventually smoking, convinced him that it was not a good thing-- highly addictive even before modern additives and generally nasty.

My father also died of what was called galloping consumption in my dad's youth-- in tobacco country-- lung cancer. He was diagnosed with a grapefruit-sized, fast-growing tumor, that was already occluding blood vessels leading to his heart. His physicians assured him was inoperable due to the tangled mass of blood vessels and nerves involved. His prognosis was that he might live six months. He died in six weeks, 30 years after quitting smoking.

My earliest memories are of being held by my parents, both of whom smoked, and trying to avoid acrid "side stream smoke" curling up from cigarettes they held in their hands at the same time. Like an infant's skin, their noses and probably their lungs are more sensitive and irritable.

By about age eight, my parents took me to an allergist, thinking there was something seriously wrong with my upper respiratory system-- nose & sinuses-- and they were told it was simply the heavy smoking in the household and he sees it all the time. RAST tests were new in those days but my parents insisted on confirmation and, along with cat dander, ragweed and goldenrod pollen, which everyone knew from experience and common sense were a problem, the testing had a "strong" positive indication for tobacco smoke byproducts-- probably tar.

Being believers in the new god of the 50's-- science-- the both stopped smoking. Apparently my general health improved-- primarily weight gain, my respiratory problems went away instantly, and I can recall everything in our home did not smell bad when I came in from outside. That smell is a vivid memory from childhood that never ceases to repulse me when I go into a home or smell the clothing, skin, or breath of a smoker.

Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn whether the evidence is empirically-verifiable (etymologically-related to an archaic term for medical quackery-- "empiric treatment") or purely theoretical, subjective, or however a smoker might choose to dismiss it-- and I find smoker's thinking among the most tortured of anyone with whom I've ever wasted time believing I could debate. I rely on my own experience to develop my own survival strategy and prejudices, thank you very much. That works for me.

Assaults on perhaps the most tender interface between a human and their environment are cumulative. Ask anyone suffering from a syndrome of multiple lung ailments. Then read about PM-10 and PM-2.5, toxic mold, etc., and ask yourself if you want to add cigarette smoke to those unavoidable assaults.

30+ years ago, I worked one fall as a firefighter in the Northwest. Much of the time was spent putting new handles on hand tools, sharpening them, washing and drying hose, etc., you know, maintenance. But much was also spent inside doing project work like painting and in classes and meetings. Invariably most of these character smoked and I objected when it was right next to me. One jackass, the crew boss-- in a meeting, said-- and I'll never forget it, "You signed-on fight fire, man, and smoke bothers you?" Two of the only young men I worked with in those days are dead from lung cancer.

You want to search for something scientific, here's something I read years ago and my observations bear-out: The incubation period for lung cancer is very long and I recall seeing the figure 30 years somewhere. Yes, cardiovascular changes associated with smoking reverse rather quickly when one stops smoking but lung changes apparently do not.

Much advertising is simply slightly adulterated bullshit. The current foolishness about peripheral artery disease (PAD). Treadmill walking quickly doubles the capillaries in the calf-- something that can be uncomfortably demonstrated in the physiology lab by amateurs. Those suffering from PAD ("The risk is real," the Jew doctor on the TV commercial intones as he looks you in the eye) is because sufferers sit on their ass too much. Period. Drugs treat the symptoms.

Much of public television is propaganda. Much of it isn't. Much as I despise the politics perpetuated by EXXON MOBILE, I like Masterpiece Theater. I enjoy Nature and Nova. Of mainstream television news, which I watch, as did William Pierce, Ph.D. (Quantum mechanics, by the way, are the first to admit that most all of what they believe about how the world works is what they call theory, as in the "general theory of relativity"). However, those who cannot think critically, which is most everyone anymore, have no business with a television in their environment.

And I'll add one more comment guaranteed to piss-off smokers and sympathizers. In my experience, which is considerable, there is something wrong with people who smoke on a fundamental level that interferes with how they value themselves and therefore other people and that makes them hard to get-along-with. I can honestly say that, as an adult, I never had a satisfactory relationship-- business or personal-- with anyone who smokes. Thankfully I can spot many of them by the finely wrinkled skin: A former secretary of a board on which I serve recently approached me offering her assistance and I declined immediately simply because her face had the cracked, crazed look for someone who had sat at a desk chain smoking much of her career and within a week it turned-out I was right to avoid her.

Some behaviors belie a syndrome of other problems. Queers are more apt to put piss in the coffee urn at work, for example. I figure there is something fundamentally wrong with someone who puts "his" pecker alternately in black buttered goat custard dispensers and their "lover's" mouths-- plural. When I find out that someone is "gay," I avoid them in all situations like the plague that they are publicly and privately worldwide. I would gladly genocidally eradicate tobacco from the face of the earth, too.

Ask young, attractive women, with whom you'd like to mate-- those that aren't addicted to the many addictive alkaloids in tobacco burned at high temperature-- how they feel about smoker's breath, a yellow-brown mustache and yellow teeth, stinking skin, clothes, and home furnishings-- yours and hers. I think you'll end up discovering that you are handicapping yourself unnecessarily toward simply having a better life with an intelligent woman and having more intelligent offspring if you eschew smoking, chewing, snuff, what have you, Marlboro man propaganda notwithstanding because its brought to you by the same people who brought you Brokeback Mountain men.
The only people I've seen who smoke are either extremely unintelligent or have low hygiene. One woman I knew smoked so much that she said she was coughing up a lot in the morning. After I suggested she stop smoking I was told that she would "cut down" (a phrase loved by smokers but which has no real meaning or value). Needless to say she didn't. Her teeth are yellow, her voice closely resembles a man's and her breath is absolutely rancid.

Another argument I heard from one utterly stupid liberal woman who smoked those self-rolled ones (at least 25 a day) was that "she could die tomorrow" so there's no point giving up. After pointing out that if that were the case why not rob a bank or murder her enemies etc. she remained silent. Smokers themselves have an inferior personality which causes them to want to lust after something. After all only an idiot would pay for something that kills you.

When I was at school 95% of the ones who started smoking were remedials.

Alan
 
Old October 16th, 2012 #77
john2020
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Torontoistan
Posts: 369
Default

I agree with Alan.
 
Old March 13th, 2013 #78
patriot
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 72
Default second hand smoke

If someone pulls in a drag and then blows it out. There lungs did not absorb all the crap. Second hand smoke is bad. If you walk into a bar where they smoke your clothes smell like smoke after a few minutes. They are stinking up everyone's air. I think we shold close the cigarette factories and if you want to smoke you can grow your own tobacco and roll your own.
 
Old March 16th, 2013 #79
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter
 
Roy Wagahuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: under your bed
Posts: 1,618
Roy Wagahuski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac
It is a proven fact that smoking dramatically reduces the chances to have :

- Parkinson's
- Crohn's
- Alzheimer's

And ulcers, too

I'm too lazy to dig it up, do it.
__________________
"Don't underestimate the power of 'evil.' ... The fact is, 'evil' makes women horny and men curious. Use those to further the cause."
 
Old April 1st, 2013 #80
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default My neighbor, Claude, was just diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer...

He's 40 and smoked "a pack a day" since he was 18. He's dying. He's convinced the cancer is merely a coincidence and continues to smoke apace. And a word to the wise is sufficient.

Thanks to whomever it was who just gave me a "thumbs up" for what must have been my two posts that started this thread in which there's such remarkable energy.

My dad used to say that there was nothing as indignant as someone criticized for one of their addictions and nothing as self-righteous as someone who conquered one.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.
Page generated in 0.22471 seconds.