VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 26th, 2011 #2421
Anders
Banned

Brian Lane:

Quote:
So two graves claimed to exist at Sobibor by some have never been proven to currently contain the remains of at least 19 bodies and three other graves claimed to have been found by Kola have never been proven to currently contain the remains of at least 19 bodies (two of those 3 graves were once claimed to have actually been graves by Roberto Muehlenkamp) and the ash mountain claimed by some to include human remains (including Roberto Muehlenkamp) has never been proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies and the 4 graves that Roberto Muehlenkamp claims he can prove contains the remains of at least 19 bodies have never actually been proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.

That is a true statement

Roberto Muehlenkamp is afraid to post his proofs on Shermers forum.

That is a true statement

It has been proven that Roberto Muehlenkamp knew that Shermer was still the arbiter of nafh csi challenge.

That is a true statement

Roberto Muehlenkamp says he can only prove that 4 of them contain the remains of at least 19 bodies. But despite it being proven that he knew all along that Shermer was and still is the arbiter of the nafh csi challenge hes afraid to post his 4 Sobibor proofs on Shermers forum.

That is a true statement

Yes Brian, they are all true statements. And so it this:

Quote:
It is a historical fact that not one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka has ever been proven to contain so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies, and not so much as one single person has ever been proven to have died by means of poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at Auschwitz, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor or Treblinka.

Of course if anyone disagrees with the above statement, then they can recieve up to $60,000.00 in reward $ by just posting their proof on Shermers "skeptics" forum.

Quote:
The rules for laying claim to

THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM REWARD

$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies.

To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward:

First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM.

(Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.)

Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

Look at how easy that is! Why woud anyone who denies the above historical fact not just post their proof on Shermers forum and get all that easy money? One would have to be a lyng coward to pretend that they don't understand them.

Roberta:

Quote:
I tried to get such a statement from Gerdes. Track the follow-up of my post 2280 to see what Gerdes’ reply was.

And what was the statement that Roberta says was posted by Gerdes?

Quote:
The rules were never "changed" Roberto, just clarified.

Shermer is still the arbiter, that part never changed.

So you've got your wish Roberto, now what are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

What else has Roberta said about Shermer being arbiter of the challenge?

Roberta:

Quote:
Here I'm stating that I would be happy with Shermer as the arbiter.

So Shermer is still the arbiter? That's good to know.

Mr. Shermer is a reasonable and objective person and thus a suitable arbiter.

Shermer is still the arbiter, that part never changed.

Not according to me, but according to... Gerdes.

Brian Lane:

Quote:
I have checked with Mr. Gerdes, and he has assured me that Shermer is still the arbiter of the award. Anything that Shermer endorses as proof will be accepted, as long as he does what the rules state, and that is - the alleged “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

So Roberta has been caught in yet another lie. Mr. Gerdes also told me that Roberta never contacted him for any clarificatioin before he went off on his latest lying spree. It only took me two emails to get the info that I wanted.

Quote:
Roberta:

Greg Gerdes who alternately posts as "Bill Wassner" and "Anders" here

Brian Laine:

Roberto Muehlenkamp, if BW and Anders really are Gerdes, that would mean that Gerdes told you directly who the arbiter of the challenge was.

Roberta:

It means that Gerdes claimed that the arbiter of the challenge was still Shermer.

Old February 26th, 2011 #2422
Anders
Banned

Brian Lane:

Quote:
Roberto Muehlenkamp if Gerdes posts on the nafh site an explicit statement that Shermer is the sole arbiter of the csi challenge reward, how soon will you post your 14 proofs on Shermers forum and will you promise to post your 14 proofs in full compliance with the rules?

Roberta:

Quote:
It should take me no more than a week.

Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Old February 26th, 2011 #2423
Bill Wassner

Bill Wassner

Looks like Retardo has run out of excuses.

http://www.nafcash.com/

So by next Sat., March 5th, Retardo will have posted his 14 proofs.

Or will he?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!

Here's our countdown:

7 days

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39

Nothing yet.

What are you waiting for Retardo?

What are you so afraid of?

Old February 26th, 2011 #2424
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Finally, after 50 reminders and the blunder with his "Brian Laine" sockpuppet (more credible at the beginning than "Anders" and "Bill Wassner", but now clearly revealing typically Gerdian imbecility), Greg the chicken Gerdes got drunk enough to dare restore the essential statement that the NAFH will accept as proof what Shermer accepts as proof:

Quote:
Re: NAFH Challenge Rules
Greg Gerdes <[email protected]> [Chat now]
View Contact
To: Guadalupe Salcedo <[email protected]>
Hello you little faggot, how are you? It's been a while since you've been able to muster up the courage to contact me. Your therapy must be going well. So are you still molesting little boys? Do you still have that insatiable desire to suck black dick? Do you still have your AIDS under control? Well, enough about your personal life, let's talk N.A.F.H.

Here's what I "subscribe" to:

The rules for laying claim to

THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM REWARD

$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. (Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.) Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof. (I.e. - Shermer, in accordance with “skeptical standards,” has been appointed sole arbiter of what will be accepted as proof.)

Which means you have till this time next Sat., March 5th to submit your 14 "proofs" on Shermers forum.

Looks like you really shot yourself in the foot this time, huh faggot?

Greg Gerdes

President

The National Association of Forensic Historians

Bravo, Greg. I never thought you'd make it. This must have been the biggest act of courage in your whole yellow life. But then, you had no choice after your "Brian Laine" act misfired, right?

Of course the period "(I.e. - Shermer, in accordance with "skeptical standards," has been appointed sole arbiter of what will be accepted as proof.)" would have been sufficient, being as it is the only interesting statement in yet another mouthful of self-projecting blather (really, Greg, you don't have to tell everybody that you molest little boys and so on - keep your private life to yourself, and watch out lest some of the activities you project onto your opponents get you into trouble with authorities).

So I'll go preparing my submittals on Shermer's forum before you repent of this rare bravery on 5 March and put the NAFH site back to the chickenshit version. And of course there won't be a cent for "Brian Laine" Gerdes.

I understand you're trying to put on a bright face, Greg. But as so often before, it's all too obvious that there's nothing behind your big mouth.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; February 26th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

Old February 26th, 2011 #2425
Brian Laine
Banned

Originally posted by Brian Laine

Quote:
I accepted Roberto Muehlenkamps challenge where he offered to give 25% of his nafh csi winnings to the person who can get Gerdes to put the text back on his website whereby proof is accepted by the NAFH if Shermer accepts it.

Roberto Muehlenkamp responded with "its a deal Brian."

Originally posted by Brian Laine

Quote:
FYI Roberto Muehlenkamp i received a response from Gerdes to my email asking him to put text on the nafh website whereby proof is accepted by the NAFH if Shermer accepts it and he agreed.

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
So I'll go preparing my submittals on Shermer's forum before you repent of this rare bravery on 5 March and put the NAFH site back to the chickenshit version. And of course there won't be a cent for "Brian Laine" Gerdes.

WTF? You dirty lying bastard! The FIRST thing you do is renege on our deal? No wonder everyone hates you you child molesting black dick sucking faggot!

Old February 26th, 2011 #2426
Anders
Banned

Roberta:

Quote:
So I'll go preparing my submittals on Shermer's forum
All right, game on! (But I won't believe it until I see it.)

Brian Lane:

Quote:
WTF? You dirty lying bastard! The FIRST thing you do is renege on our deal? No wonder everyone hates you you child molesting black dick sucking faggot!

Oh piss off you little turd. What did you expect would happen after making a deal with the devil in the first place?

Roberta:

Quote:
I understand you're trying to put on a bright face, Greg. But as so often before, it's all too obvious that there's nothing behind your big mouth.

Says the child molesting black dick sucking transvestite faggot who is now shitting in her panties.

You have been running away from the challenge since the day you pretended to accept it Roberta.

And of course that was yet another lie from Roberta because everyone knows that there is $60,000.00 behind the challenge.

Brian Lane:

Quote:
Roberto Muehlenkamp did you ever say you would post your Belzec proofs on Shermers forum if Gerdes would just include Belzec in the challenge?

A simple "YES" or "NO" will do, thanks.

YES or NO, Roberto Muehlenkamp?

The answer of course was yes Brian, (why do you think she refused to answer it?) and Roberta has said the same bullshit many times before but always came up with some cowardly bullshit excuse.

Bill Wassner:

Quote:

Or will he?

Roberta is O-fer what in all her past claims that she would do it?

14 proofs by March 5th? I call bullshit.

Let's see if there's anything posted yet

Nope, nothing yet.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

Old February 27th, 2011 #2427
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Wow, so much hysterical cussing and fussing.

It reminds me of the noise that chickenshit liar Gerdes made before missing our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008.

It's still almost a week until 5 March 2011 10:28:31 PM GMT, and the fellow is already getting nervous.

If he goes on biting his nails like this (careful you don't eat the shit underneath, Greg), he'll probably get cold feet and reset the NAFH rules to chickenshit version before the deadline expires.

Brian, if you're identical with Greg Gerdes there's no share for you, of course. And I have every reason to assume that you are, because you increasingly sound like the chimp - in your last post you even used his self-projecting invective.

However, I will give you a chance to prove that you're not identical with Gerdes, in which case you will of course be in the 25 % business (In case you have any doubts as to how it works, here's an example: suppose Gerdes pays me $ 14,000 but I have demonstrable expenses of $ 4,000 in getting the money because the guy first refuses to pay and I have to go to court and so on, so I'm left with a profit of just $ 10,000. This profit will be shared as follows: 25 % = $ 2,500 for you, the remaining $ 7,500 for me. If I get nothing there will also be nothing for you, of course.)

In order to prove that you're not identical with Gerdes, you must send to my e-mail address ([email protected]) a digital color copy of your identification document showing your name, the date and place of issue and the issuing entity (so I can check with that entity if they really issued such a document). This e-mail must arrive no later than 5 March 2011 10:28:31 PM GMT, which is "this time next Sat., March 5th" according to Gerdes' e-mail quoted in my previous post. Should I receive nothing until that time, I shall irrevocably assume that you are identical with Greg Gerdes and you'll be out of the deal.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; February 27th, 2011 at 06:47 AM.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2428
Anders
Banned

Brian Lane:

Quote:
Roberto Muehlenkamp did you ever say you would post your Belzec proofs on Shermers forum if Gerdes would just include Belzec in the challenge?

The answer of course was yes Brian, (why do you think she refused to answer it?) and Roberta has said the same bullshit many times before but always came up with some cowardly bullshit excuse.

Quote:
Brain Lane (to Roberta):

WTF? You dirty lying bastard! No wonder everyone hates you you child molesting black dick sucking faggot!
That's one of the funniest (and truest) things I've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Roberta:

Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require

Bill Wassner:

Quote:

Or will he?

14 proofs by March 5th?

I call bullshit.

Nope, nothing yet.

BTW, Roberta is already posting on Shermers forum using the sockpuppet "Mathew Ellard."

Old February 27th, 2011 #2429
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

As I wrote in my previous post:

Quote:
It's still almost a week until 5 March 2011 10:28:31 PM GMT, and the fellow is already getting nervous.

If he goes on biting his nails like this (careful you don't eat the shit underneath, Greg), he'll probably get cold feet and reset the NAFH rules to chickenshit version before the deadline expires.
So nervous is the poor piece of shit that he already hallucinates (or lies) about sockpuppets of mine on Shermer's forum - where I shall of course post under my real name, for unlike whimpering coward "Anders" = "Bill Wassner" = "Brian Laine" = Greg Gerdes, I'm not in the habit of hiding behind sockpuppets.

Keep on making a fool of yourself, Greg. The more often you yell "nothing there yet", the more you will show everyone how scared you are.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2430
Brian Laine
Banned

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
However, I will give you a chance... bla bla bla...
Piss off you child molesting black dick sucking transvestite faggot!

You think im going to fall for your lies again?

You reneged on our deal the first chance you had.

Everywhere i look you are being exposed as a fraud and a liar.

I even did it myself and it was very easy to do.

Quote:
So two graves claimed to exist at Sobibor by some have never been proven to currently contain the remains of at least 19 bodies and three other graves claimed to have been found by Kola have never been proven to currently contain the remains of at least 19 bodies (two of those 3 graves were once claimed to have actually been graves by Roberto Muehlenkamp) and the ash mountain claimed by some to include human remains (including Roberto Muehlenkamp) has never been proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies and the 4 graves that Roberto Muehlenkamp claims he can prove contains the remains of at least 19 bodies have never actually been proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.

That is a true statement

Roberto Muehlenkamp is afraid to post his proofs on Shermers forum.

That is a true statement

It has been proven that Roberto Muehlenkamp knew that Shermer was still the arbiter of nafh csi challenge.

That is a true statement

Roberto Muehlenkamp says he can only prove that 4 of them contain the remains of at least 19 bodies. But despite it being proven that he knew all along that Shermer was and still is the arbiter of the nafh csi challenge hes afraid to post his 4 Sobibor proofs on Shermers forum.

That is a true statement

So like i said before piss off liar.

Roberto Muehlenkamp have you ever said that archaeologists have proven mass graves at Chelmno?

Roberto Muehlenkamp did you ever say you would post your Chelmno proofs on Shermers forum if Gerdes would just include Chelmno in the challenge?

Old February 27th, 2011 #2431
Bill Wassner

Bill Wassner

Notice how Retardo refuses to answer your questions Brian?

Brian Laine:

Quote:
You think im going to fall for your lies again?

You reneged on our deal the first chance you had.

Yes, EVERYWHERE you look Brian.

Brian Laine:

Quote:
No wonder everyone hates you you child molesting black dick sucking faggot!
Yes, EVERYONE hates It Brian. Its wife left It because she hated Its guts. It can't even find a dog that likes It. It even hates Itself.

Or will It?

Here's our countdown:

6 days

Nothing yet.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2432
Bill Wassner

Bill Wassner

Brian Laine:

Quote:

I even did it myself and it was very easy to do.

Yes Brian, EVERYWHERE. And it is very easy to do because It can't help but lie. That's because It is a pathological liar. It can’t post without lying. Just look at Its last post:

Retardo:

Quote:
I'm not in the habit of hiding behind sockpuppets.

Oh really "Warden?"

Yes Brian, proving that It is a liar is VERY easy to do.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2433
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Now look at how this cowardly Gerdes piece of manure tries to hide behind further "rules":

Quote:
Re - Thread titles and opening / closing statements

Hello Nancy, let’s put the final touches on this and then you can get to work.

The following rules MUST be complied with TO THE LETTER.

* Please pay attention to the bolded print as that is what is to be included in your posts. *

Rule #1 - You MUST post using your real / legal name.

(Note: The above rule does not have to appear in your posts.)

Thread Titles:

Each thread title for each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” MUST read like this (I will use fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example, as can be seen in this forum thread here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1 ):

* EXAMPLE FOR FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVE # 4 / 42:

Proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies

NOTE: All posted information MUST coincide with the grave numbering system used by the N.A.F.H. as seen on this webpage here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1

Any posted information that obfuscates which fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” is in question will automatically disqualify said posted information / thread from consideration of entitlement of any reward money. Any questions about which fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” we’re talking about MUST be clarified BEFORE a thread is started on said “grave.”

Opening statement:

Each opening statement for each thread MUST read like this (I will use fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example, as can be seen in this forum thread here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1 ):

The following information is being presented as proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies, in accordance with The National Association of Forensic Historians TM grave numbering system found in this link here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1

There MUST NOT be anything appearing before the opening statement and a WORKING link MUST be provided.

Closing statement:

Each closing statement for each thread MUST read like this (I will use fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example, as can be seen in this forum thread here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1 ):

The proceeding information was presented as proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM $1,000.00 reward for said grave. Michael Shermer now has 60 days from today (insert today’s date here) to explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof. Michael Shermer can explicitly and legally endorse said posted proof by contacting, via email, Greg Gerdes, president of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM, (Contact information can be found at the bottom of their website here: http://www.nafcash.com ) and making the following statement to Greg Gerdes:

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, in accordance with skeptical standards, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - POSTER’S NAME AND THREAD TITLE – as meeting my own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof, that – CAMP / GRAVE NUMBER – does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.

(Note: What is to be judged and certified by Shermer is all information that is sandwiched between the opening and the closing statements in this thread.)

One last note to you Nancy, if all the information that you want posted doesn’t fit in one single thread post, then that is ok, and links are allowed. You can use more than one post if it all that you want to post doesn’t fit in one single post, as long as all the information that is posted is done at the same time and the opening and closing statements sandwich your initial posted information.

Now get to work Nancy-boy.

Greg Gerdes

President

The National Association of Forensic Historians

The vilest form of self-abasement is the subordination of your responsibility to reason to the minds of others.

A true measure of a man's charater is his willingnes to speak the turth - even at the expense of his reputaion.

A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.
Shitting in your pants, aren't you, Greg?

All the rules we need are the ones I accepted yesterday, i.e. the following:

Quote:
$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. (Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.) Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof. (I.e. - Shermer, in accordance with “skeptical standards,” has been appointed sole arbiter of what will be accepted as proof.)
Any further "rules" you now dream up in your panic in order to protect your baloney only go further to show what a coward you are.

However, I'll be a nice guy and see which of your rules can be accepted.

Quote:
Rule #1 - You MUST post using your real / legal name.
Of course, my horse.

Quote:
Thread Titles:

Each thread title for each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” MUST read like this (I will use fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example, as can be seen in this forum thread here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1 ):

Proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies
Forget it. The threads shall have the title I consider appropriate, for instance "Claiming the NAFH Reward Part (1-14)". Your graves numbering I don't give a fuck about (your graves count is wrong anyway). The graves numbers for both Belzec and Sobibór shall be according to Prof. Kola's archaeological reports and not according to Gerdian lunacy. And, most important, neither the word "fraudulently" nor the word "alleged" nor any similar expression shall be used, because a) these graves have been proven beyond reasonable doubt and b) we both know very well that a self-respecting gentlemen like Mr. Shermer will refuse to pronounce himself on submissions of evidence that contain such crap (which, of course, is why chickenshit liar Gerdes demands such crap).

Quote:
NOTE: All posted information MUST coincide with the grave numbering system used by the N.A.F.H. as seen on this webpage here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1

Any posted information that obfuscates which fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” is in question will automatically disqualify said posted information / thread from consideration of entitlement of any reward money. Any questions about which fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” we’re talking about MUST be clarified BEFORE a thread is started on said “grave.”

Opening statement:

Each opening statement for each thread MUST read like this (I will use fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example, as can be seen in this forum thread here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1 ):

The following information is being presented as proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies, in accordance with The National Association of Forensic Historians TM grave numbering system found in this link here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1

There MUST NOT be anything appearing before the opening statement and a WORKING link MUST be provided.
Blah, blah, blah. If non-compliance with these imbecilic rules disqualifies "from consideration of entitlement of any reward money", you can stick that money up your ass right away, Greg (assuming you have it, that is - which I strongly doubt). Submission of proof shall be worded as I consider appropriate and shall contain what I consider necessary for Mr. Shermer to make an informed statement about whether or not the proof submitted meets the Skeptic Society's standards of proof, period. I get no money then? Couldn't care less, this is not so much about money as about showing (for the umpteenth time) what a fraud and coward you are.

Quote:
Closing statement:

Each closing statement for each thread MUST read like this (I will use fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example, as can be seen in this forum thread here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...797&postcount1 ):

The proceeding information was presented as proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM $1,000.00 reward for said grave. Michael Shermer now has 60 days from today (insert today’s date here) to explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof. Michael Shermer can explicitly and legally endorse said posted proof by contacting, via email, Greg Gerdes, president of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM, (Contact information can be found at the bottom of their website here: http://www.nafcash.com ) and making the following statement to Greg Gerdes:

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, in accordance with skeptical standards, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - POSTER’S NAME AND THREAD TITLE – as meeting my own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof, that – CAMP / GRAVE NUMBER – does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.

(Note: What is to be judged and certified by Shermer is all information that is sandwiched between the opening and the closing statements in this thread.)
More blah, blah, blah. Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines (least of all from someone like you), and he will also not confirm or subscribe anything that includes imbecilic expressions such as "alleged" and "fraudulently". An acceptable wording for the closing statement and Mr. Shermer's confirmation would be the following:

«Closing statement:

* EXAMPLE FOR THE SOBIBÓR MASS GRAVE NUMBERED "3" IN PROF. ANDRZEJ KOLA'S ARCHAEOLOGICAL REPORT - Kola, Andrzej, "I Badania archeologiczne terenu byłego obozu zagłady Żydów w Sobiborze w 2001 r" ("1st Archaeological Research of the Former Jew Extermination Camp at Sobibor in 2001", hereinafter "Kola, Sobibór"), in: Przeszłość i Pamięć. Biuletyn Rady Ochrony Pamięci Walk i Męczeństwa Nr. 4 (21) z 2001 r, pages 115 to 123.

The preceding
[Not "proceeding", Greg. Your attorney seems to be as illiterate as you are.] information was presented as proof that the mass grave numbered "3" in Prof. Andrzej Kola's aformentioned archaeological report contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to "The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM" $1,000.00 reward for such proof. Michael Shermer is requested to confirm, within 60 days from today (insert today’s date here) that he endorses said posted proof. Michael Shermer can explicitly and legally endorse said posted proof by contacting, via email, Greg Gerdes, "President" of "The National Association of Forensic Historians TM" (Contact information can be found at the bottom of their website here: http://www.nafcash.com) and making the following statement to Greg Gerdes, or by posting the same statement in a thread on the Skeptics Society Forum:

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of "The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM", in accordance with skeptical standards, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - POSTER’S NAME AND THREAD TITLE – as meeting my own, Skeptic Magazine’s and the Skeptics Society’s standards of proof, that the mass grave numbered "3" in Prof. Andrzej Kola's aformentioned archaeological report does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.»

That's the most you can expect a self-respecting gentleman like Mr. Shermer to sign, Greg. Don't expect either Shermer or me to descend to the level of your moronic pigsty for the sake of some stinking reward money that you probably don't have anyway.

Quote:
One last note to you Nancy, if all the information that you want posted doesn’t fit in one single thread post, then that is ok, and links are allowed. You can use more than one post if it all that you want to post doesn’t fit in one single post, as long as all the information that is posted is done at the same time and the opening and closing statements sandwich your initial posted information.

Now get to work Nancy-boy.
Actually, my dear friend, you have again shown that you're the Nancy-boy here, by setting up a posteriori a set of cowardly "rules" that require me and Mr. Shermer to use your rhetoric, knowing well that neither of us will consider it compatible with his dignity and honor (two things you never had) to write anything in such terms. The only context in which the terms "fraudulently" and "alleged" are appropriate here is the reference to your fraudulent "association", which doesn't even legally exist. I'm being very generous in proposing that neither Shermer nor I refer to the fraudulence of that association but merely put its name and the reference of the reward into quote marks.

Now you can squirm and bitch and cuss and fuss for as long and under how many aliases you like, Greg. It will only further contribute to showing what a cowardly fraud you are. Submission of proof will be made on Shermer's forum and in compliance with the one-thread-per-grave requirement that I accepted yesterday, otherwise as I see fit. And unless you accept my above-quoted wording counterproposal, which is the most I consider acceptable for Mr. Shermer, endorsement of proof submitted by me on Shermer's forum will be made in the terms that Mr. Shermer considers appropriate, assuming he doesn't consider it below his dignity to even pronounce himself on anything related to your Non-Existing Association of Frauds and Hoaxers.

That's how it will be, and miserable piece of chickenshit Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance with his stinking rules as a pretext for not paying any reward money, what the heck. The demonstration that Gerdes and NAFH are full of shit will have been made, and that's what this exercise is all about.

Your cowardly behavior is being recorded on this RODOH thread, by the way.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; February 27th, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2434
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

[QUOTE=Roberto Muehlenkamp;1242661]Now look at how this cowardly Gerdes piece of manure tries to hide behind further "rules":

"
""

-----------------------------------

You, my friend, need therapy.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2435
Bill Wassner

Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Anders:

Quote:
I don't know, I lost count. It's something like O-fer 20.

Retardo:

Quote:

Anders:

Quote:
Roberta has said the same bullshit many times before but always came up with some cowardly bullshit excuse.
Yes It has Anders, and look at this, Its come up with yet another one:

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it... I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance...

Retardo:

Quote:

Bill Wassner:

Quote:
So by next Sat., March 5th, Retardo will have posted Its 14 proofs.

Or will It?

Retardo:

Quote:

Anders:

Quote:
I call bullshit.

Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it... I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance...

Oh how right you were Anders. What a surprise!

But let's check just to see if Its posted anything yet

Nope, nothing yet.

Old February 27th, 2011 #2436
Bill Wassner

Bill Wassner

Retardo:

Quote:

This is how a Thread should look on Shermers Forum. (Using fraudulently alleged Sobibor “grave” # 4 / 42 as an example.)

Quote:
Thread Title:

Posted by:

Roberto Muehlenkamp
Quote:
Opening Statement:

Roberto Rump Ranger

Roberto by day, Roberta by night

That cross dressing faggot is quite a sight.

From suit and tie to lipstick and rouge

And heshe is ready to go out for a cruise.

Gay boy by day, drag queen by night

That cocksucking transvestite is quite a sight.

From 5 o'clock shadow at the end of the day

He transforms into Roberta via Mary Kay.

Liar by day, lady by night

That felch slurping homo is quite a sight.

Black dick is his weakness and there's only one cure

And Roberta get's the dose, that's for sure.

On his feet all day, on her knees all night

That mud shark queer is quite a sight.

Brief case by day, purse by night

Roberto Rump Ranger is far from tight.

But that doesn't stop him from getting his kicks

Cause Roberta just loves multiple dicks.

Pants by day, dress by night

That butt-hole surfer is quite a sight.

He hates himself, and you can see why

Cause every night she gets spuzz in her eye.

He fights it by day, she gives in to it by night

With daemons 24/7 heshe has to fight.

He knows he's insane, she knows she's sick

But they just can't resist sucking black dick.

Roberto by day, Roberta by night

That mentally ill faggot is quite a sight.

Closing Statement:

The preceding information was presented as proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM $1,000.00 reward for said grave. Michael Shermer now has 60 days from today (March 5th, 2011) to explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof. Michael Shermer can explicitly and legally endorse said posted proof by contacting, via email, Greg Gerdes, president of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM, (Contact information can be found at the bottom of their website here: http://www.nafcash.com ) and making the following statement to Greg Gerdes:

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, in accordance with skeptical standards, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - Roberto Muehlenkamp's - Proof that alleged Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 contains the remains of at least 19 bodies - thread, as meeting my own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof, that – Sobibor grave # 4 / 42 – does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies.

(Note: What is to be judged and certified by Shermer is all information that is sandwiched between the opening and closing statements in this thread.)

Now how hard should that be? Unless the person claiming to have 14 proofs has gotten cold feet and chickened out AGAIN like the coward that It is.

Retardo:

Quote:

THE RULES:

Retardo:

Quote:
If non-compliance with these rules disqualifies "from consideration of entitlement of any reward money", you can stick that money up your ass right away... Submission of proof shall be worded as I consider appropriate and shall contain what I consider necessary...

See how It wants to obfuscate things from the get go? Sounds like It is shiting in Its panties, doesn't it?

Retardo:

Quote:

Yeah, right Retardo, just like you said you would give Brain Laine 25 %, then reneged as soon as you could.

What a coward.

Old February 28th, 2011 #2437
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Now look at how this cowardly Gerdes piece of manure tries to hide behind further "rules":

"
""

-----------------------------------

You, my friend, need therapy.
Yep, loonies tend to think that it's not them but others who need therapy.

Nice to see that there's nothing from Gerdes' sockpuppets "Anders" and "Brian Laine" while his "Bill Wassner" alter ego has freaked out completely, by the way. Maybe you should go console you buddy, lfj.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; February 28th, 2011 at 04:53 AM.

Old February 28th, 2011 #2438
Anders
Banned

Brian Lane:

Quote:
Roberto Muehlenkamp did you ever say you would post your Chelmno proofs on Shermers forum if Gerdes would just include Chelmno in the challenge?

Quote:
Brain Lane (to Roberta):

WTF? You dirty lying bastard! No wonder everyone hates you you child molesting black dick sucking faggot!
That's one of the funniest (and truest) things I've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Roberta:

Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require

Bill Wassner:

Quote:
So by next Sat., March 5th, Retardo will have posted Its 14 proofs.

Or will It?

14 proofs by March 5th?

I call bullshit.

Nope, nothing yet.

BTW, Roberta is already posting on Shermers forum using the sockpuppet "Mathew Ellard."

Old February 28th, 2011 #2439
Anders
Banned

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Roberta:

Old February 28th, 2011 #2440
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

The rules means the rules stated on the NAFH site at the time of my acceptance of such rules, not the rules dreamed up a posteriori by Gerdes the chicken.

No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less. I'm doing this for the fun of seeing chickenshit liar Gerdes squirming.

And squirm he does, be it as "Anders", "Brian Laine" or "Bill Wassner".

The more often he yells "nothing there yet", the more he shows how scared he is.

And if he continues suspecting that I'm writing as "Mathew Ellard" on Skeptic (where my first posts under my real name are currently awaiting moderator approval), there's a good chance that a concerned relative or friend (maybe littlefieldjohn) will send for an ambulance and couple of guys with a straitjacket to pack Gerdes into and ship him back to the nuthouse he should never have left.

What a show! Keep it on, Greg.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; February 28th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Thread