Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2011 #2541
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Problems at Treblinka

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there.

For six days in October 1999, an Australian team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland, where, Holocaust historians say, more than half a million Jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in mass graves.

According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997), for example, "a total of 870,000 people" were killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943. Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned in batches of 2,000 or 2,500 on large grids made of railway ties.

Krege's team used an $80,000 Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) device, which sends out vertical radar signals that are visible on a computer monitor. GPR detects any large-scale disturbances in the soil structure to a normal effective depth of four or five meters, and sometimes up to ten meters. (GPR devices are routinely used around the world by geologists, archeologists, and police.) In its Treblinka investigation, Krege's team also carried out visual soil inspections, and used an auger to take numerous soil core samples.

The team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged "mass graves" portion, and carried out control examinations of the surrounding area. They found no soil disturbance consistent with the burial of hundreds of thousands of bodies, or even evidence that the ground had ever been disturbed. In addition, Krege and his team found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes, or wood ashes.

"From these scans we could clearly identify the largely undisturbed horizontal stratigraphic layering, better known as horizons, of the soil under the camp site," says the 30-year old Krege, who lives in Canberra. "We know from scans of grave sites, and other sites with known soil disturbances, such as quarries, when this natural layering is massively disrupted or missing altogether." Because normal geological processes are very slow acting, disruption of the soil structure would have been detectable even after 60 years, Krege noted.

While his initial investigation suggests that there were never any mass graves at the Treblinka camp site, Krege believes that further work is still called for.

"Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp's use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he says. "Personally, I don't think there was a mass extermination camp there at all."

Krege prepared a detailed report on his Treblinka investigation. He says that he would welcome the formation, possibly under United Nations auspices, of an international team of neutral, qualified specialists, to carry out similar investigations at the sites of all the wartime German camps.
That's a very old hat, lfj. Krege's "detailed report" was never published, presumably because he realized that he had found exactly what he had expected not to find and shot "Revisionism" in the foot. I wrote about the joker here:

Quote:
In fact such a study has already been done at Treblinka – not by professional archaeologists but by a Australian "Revisionist" Richard Craigie a.k.a. Richard Krege, who ran around on the Treblinka site with a GPR trying to prove that the soil contained no disturbances compatible with mass graves[71]. Unfortunately for "Revisionists", who initially placed high hopes in Craigie/Krege, their champ not only carried out a rather bumbling study but also seems to have found what he set out to prove the non-existence of. A GPR-scan paraded by Krege and other "Revisionists" was commented as follows by GPR expert Lawrence B. Conyers[72] (emphases added):

I looked at the web site, and the image you sent. It is only one small part of his 'grid'. The picture shows him using a 200 MHz antenna and collecting about 1 meter spaced transects in a huge grid. That image is not processed, and only shows about a 5 meter long section in one line. And even in that profile it looks like a bunch of "things" in the ground on the right hand side that could easily be mass graves. It is apparent that this guy either does not know anything of GPR, or at the very least does not know how to process it. To really do a good job, the data need to be put into a 3-D cube of reflections and processed in a batch, including ALL the profiles collected. If you really wanted to get to the bottom of this you either need to get his data and let someone else process it, or re-collect it all and re-process your own data. This is NOT a scientific or representive study of the ground by any stretch.

Mr. Cragie/Krege also seems to have realized that he shot "Revisionism" in the foot with his GPR exercise, which would explain why he has not published a report about his GPR investigation more than ten years after the same was done. The "Revisionist" scene has grown silent in Krege matters. Even the pathologically rabid "National Association of Forensic Historians", which used to make a big fuss about Krege’s "detailed FORENSIC EXAMINATION", does not mention it any longer[73].
Nowadays NAFH still babble about "two separate on-site forensic investigations conducted at Treblinka which proved that no mass graves exist there" and link to some video, but it's a far cry from the fuss they used to make about Krege's "detailed FORENSIC EXAMINATION".

See also this thread on the Axis History Forum and the Wikipedia page about
Richard_Krege Richard_Krege
. I wouldn't mention the fellow if I were you.
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2542
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,048
littlefieldjohn
Default

The Jews use the magic number of 6 million over and over to spellbind the public into believing that Jews are victims.

6,000,000 was used 23 times before World War 2, the Holocaust story was invented after WW2 so that the retribution and humiliation against Jews could be turned into a profit for them.
With the Holohoax the Jews could get the world to focus on their victimhood status and they could extort billions. There is no truth with the Jew, it doesn't care what actually happened

The Jew spins defeats into victories; (kinda like Roberto Mule-incamp)

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 18th, 2011 at 07:39 AM.
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2543
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Posts 2539 and 2540 are just another of Gerdes' "Bill Wassner" freakouts. How exhaustingly boring.

12th reference to my post 2495 (63rd reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2544
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The Jews use the magic number of 6 million over and over to spellbind the public into believing that Jews are victims.

6,000,000 was used 23 times before World War 2, the Holocaust story was invented after WW2 so that the retribution and humiliation against Jews could be turned into a profit for them.
With the Holohoax the Jews could get the world to focus on their victimhood status and they could extort billions. There is no truth with the Jews, they don't care what actually happened, the Jews spin defeats into propaganda victories.

Hope this helps, roberta.
Poor lfj, dishing up one beaten old hat after the other.

Regarding this "magic six million number" BS, read my blogs Thomas Dalton responds to Roberto Muehlenkamp and Andrew Mathis (2) and Thomas Dalton responds to Roberto Muehlenkamp and Andrew Mathis (3)

What's this "roberta" crap supposed to mean, by the way? Are you projecting your effeminate tendencies like whimpering coward Gerdes (the fellow who alternately posts as "Anders" and "Bill Wassner", you know) or do you just want to show that your mind never grew beyond grade school?
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2545
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfj
The Jew spins defeats into victories; (kinda like Roberto Mule-incamp)
That's still very stupid, but at least better than the "roberta" crap.

What defeats, by the way?
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2546
Anders
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 362
Default

Roberta:

Quote:
See you later, folks.

Look at the yellow egg sucking dog run away with her tail between her legs!

What a coward!



Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)


It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!



Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.


Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!


That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!


But that's not all:


Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!


And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?


Huh Roberta?


No wonder the hysterical and incoherent self-projecting pathetic coward ran away!
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2547
Anders
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 362
Default

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her copy-and-past freakouts.

As to Roberta, I'll just continue counting her freakouts until the cowardly creature gets drunk enough to find the modest amount of courage and honesty required for this simple statement:


"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."




Roberta:


Quote:
...Shermer eventually endorsing my submissions of proof

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?


There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!



Isn't that right Roberta?


Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"


Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.
 
Old March 18th, 2011 #2548
Anders
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 362
Default

Roberta:

Quote:
[Krege] realized that he had found exactly what he had expected not to find and shot "Revisionism" in the foot.

What did he find Roberta?

Where did he find it?
 
Old March 19th, 2011 #2549
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

In posts 2546 to 2548, Gerdes freaks out again as "Anders".

13th reference to my post 2495 (64th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."
 
Old March 19th, 2011 #2550
Anders
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 362
Default

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:


"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."




Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)


It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!



Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.


Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!


That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!


But that's not all:


Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!


And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?


Huh Roberta?


Roberta:


Quote:
...Shermer eventually endorsing my submissions of proof

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?


There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!



Isn't that right Roberta?


Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"


Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.
 
Old March 19th, 2011 #2551
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,048
littlefieldjohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:


"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."




Roberta:




Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)


It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!






So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.


Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!


That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!


But that's not all:


Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!


And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?


Huh Roberta?


Roberta:





On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?


There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!



Isn't that right Roberta?


Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"


Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.
 
Old March 21st, 2011 #2552
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Post 2550:

Yet another of Gerdes' "Anders" freakouts.

14th reference to my post 2495 (65th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."


Post 2551:

What are you trying to tell me, lfj?

Do you want me to address the quoted showpieces of Gerdian imbecility as if they were your questions (in which case I'll be glad to do just that)?

Or did you just want to treat me to one of your smiley shows (in which case I would suggest that you try to get yourself a brain)?

Which of them is it, lfj?

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 21st, 2011 at 05:45 AM.
 
Old March 22nd, 2011 #2553
Bill Wassner
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 133
Bill Wassner
Default

Retardo:

Quote:
The reward money being already available in some special account... Is that supposed to impress me?

Says Gerdes' squirming little bitch.

Isn't it fun watching the little bitch try to pretend that Its not kicking Itself for shooting Itself in the foot?

Hey Retardo, what's it like being Gerdes' bitch?



Retardo:

Quote:
So the following 14 threads are now up on the Skeptics Society Forum

So here's the countdown on all 14 of the little bitch's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves."


Quote:
Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" # 3/3 rejection date:

April 29th

The other 9 Belzec fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

April 30th

Sobibor's 4 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

May 3rd

What do you think Shermer is going to do?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!


Hey Retardo:

Has Shermer sent Gerdes an email endorsing any of your "proofs" yet?


A simple "YES" or "NO" will do, thanks.

YES or NO, Retardo?



Quote:
Gerdes:

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter.

The choice is yours Nancy Boy if you want to be eligible for said $14,000.00.

Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Do you want to make the bet Nancy Boy?

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there.

What do you say Nancy Boy?

Hey Retardo, are you going to accept Gerdes' bet?

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?
 
Old March 22nd, 2011 #2554
Bill Wassner
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 133
Bill Wassner
Default

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp


Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Then It lied about being caught lying:

Quote:
Retardo: "Yet another" lie, as if you had ever caught me lying?

Then It told yet another lie:

Quote:
Retardo: That's another of the lies I've caught you in.

But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged"

But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?

Quote:
Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:
Retardo: Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines.
But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.


Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!


Isn't that right Retardo?
 
Old March 22nd, 2011 #2555
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,048
littlefieldjohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wassner View Post
Retardo:




Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp


Retardo:




Retardo:




So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:




Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:




Then It lied about being caught lying:




Then It told yet another lie:




But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:




But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?




So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:



But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:




What a fucking retard.


Retardo:



It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!


Isn't that right Retardo?

He'll refer you to his post 6921, subset B, paragraph 32, lmao
 
Old March 23rd, 2011 #2556
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
He'll refer you to his post 6921, subset B, paragraph 32, lmao
You haven't yet answered my question, lfj.

Are you a coward like Gerdes?

Posts 2553 and 2554:

Yet another of Gerdes' "Bill Wassner" freakouts (apparently endorsed by lfj, which suggests that the fellow is a bird of the same stinking feather).

15th reference to my post 2495 (66st reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 23rd, 2011 at 05:47 AM.
 
Old March 23rd, 2011 #2557
Anders
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 362
Default

Just like I expected, Roberta had another of her cowardly copy-and-past freakouts.

Let's see how many more copy and paste freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with her lame and silly emulation of my comments about her behavior, besides displaying her customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:


"I'm the mentally retarded, emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Roberto Muehlenkamp

and I post on Shermers forum as Mathew Ellard."




Roberta:

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves...

So here we have fourteen graves which together contain at least 15,977 bodies.

Liar. You haven't proven shit. (Other than you're a lying coward.)


It’s a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites.

NOT ONE!



Quote:
THE 54 FRAUDULENTLY ALLEGED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

According to Michael Shermer, the so-called “world’s foremost skeptic” and shamelessly self-proclaimed “historical scientist,” the remains of - 1.902 million bodies are buried at the following 4 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Sobibor - 250,000

Chelmno - 152,000

* Total - 1,902,000

And, according to the official / orthodox version of the story, which is endorsed by Shermer, the remains of those fraudulently alleged - 1.902 million bodies are buried in - 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.”

* Note: 1,902,000 bodies in 54 graves would equal an average of - 35,222 - in each alleged “huge mass grave.”

So the average fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of - 35,222 - bodies.


Yet Roberta admits that she can only "prove" - 15,977 - in a total of 14 graves!


That’s only 26 % of the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves" and - LESS THAN 1 % - of the fraudulently alleged buried bodies!


But that's not all:


Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 23 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Belzec contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the other 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 5 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Chelmno contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!

Roberta also admits that:

She can't prove that the 6 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka contain the remains of at least 19 bodies!


And where are the other 1,886,023 bodies?


Huh Roberta?


Roberta:


Quote:
...Shermer eventually endorsing my submissions of proof

On what date will this endorsement take place Roberta?


There is one more fact that Roberta refuses to acknowledge:


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!



Isn't that right Roberta?


Hey Roberta, who is the most prominent "skeptic" to endorse your "proofs?"


Now let's watch Roberta squirm and evade the simple questions with yet another copy and paste freak-out.
 
Old March 24th, 2011 #2558
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Deafening silence from lfj, and yet another Gerdes' exhaustingly boring "Anders" freakouts.

16th reference to my post 2495 (67th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."
 
Old March 24th, 2011 #2559
Bill Wassner
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 133
Bill Wassner
Default

Retardo:

Quote:
The reward money being already available in some special account... Is that supposed to impress me?

Says Gerdes' squirming little bitch.

Isn't it fun watching the little bitch try to pretend that Its not kicking Itself for shooting Itself in the foot?

Hey Retardo, what's it like being Gerdes' bitch?



Retardo:

Quote:
So the following 14 threads are now up on the Skeptics Society Forum

So here's the countdown on all 14 of the little bitch's fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves."


Quote:
Belzec's fraudulently alleged "huge mass grave" # 3/3 rejection date:

April 29th

The other 9 Belzec fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

April 30th

Sobibor's 4 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" rejection date:

May 3rd

What do you think Shermer is going to do?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!


Hey Retardo:

Has Shermer sent Gerdes an email endorsing any of your "proofs" yet?


A simple "YES" or "NO" will do, thanks.

YES or NO, Retardo?



Quote:
Gerdes:

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter.

The choice is yours Nancy Boy if you want to be eligible for said $14,000.00.

Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Do you want to make the bet Nancy Boy?

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there.

What do you say Nancy Boy?

Hey Retardo, are you going to accept Gerdes' bet?

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?
 
Old March 24th, 2011 #2560
Bill Wassner
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 133
Bill Wassner
Default

Retardo:

Quote:
Of course I’m going to post in strict compliance with the NAFH rules, one thread for each grave and whatever else the rules require.

Yet MORE LIES from Roberto Muehlenkamp


Retardo:

Quote:
I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes "rules", especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Retardo:

Quote:
The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal...

as if you had ever caught me lying? That's another of the lies I've caught you in

So Retardo gets caught telling the lie that It was required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged" let alone "fraudulently alleged"... I did this because, elementary considerations of self-respect aside, I want Mr. Shermer to seriously consider endorsing my proof and not just tell me to fuck off, as he certainly would had I followed Gerdes rules, especially as concerns the "alleged" and "fraudulently alleged" crap (he may tell me to fuck off anyway...

Then It admitted that It lied about being required to use the phrase - fraudulently alleged:

Quote:
Retardo: The best thing Anders can manage is to make a fuss about the term "fraudulently" not having been included in the desired submittal text... Big fucking deal.

Then It lied about being caught lying:

Quote:
Retardo: "Yet another" lie, as if you had ever caught me lying?

Then It told yet another lie:

Quote:
Retardo: That's another of the lies I've caught you in.

But that's not all. It also told yet another lie, by saying:

Quote:
Retardo: I refused to idiotically refer to the mass graves as "alleged"

But how did Retardo refer to the graves in Its posts?

Quote:
Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 28/28” contains the rem.

So Its two major pretexts for not complying with the rules were total bullshit as one of the pretexts It was not required to do and the other which It said it would / did refuse to do It did in fact do.

But that’s not all. There was another pretext that It used to not comply with the rules:

Quote:
Retardo: Mr. Shermer will accept no deadlines.
But what did It ask Shermer to do in Its posts?:

Quote:
Retardo: Michael Shermer is requested to, within 60 days from today, 1 March 2011, explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof.

What a fucking retard.


Retardo:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
It was as if It didn't want to be eligible for the reward money.

Poor Retardo, It was trying for some kind of moral victory and all It ended up doing was shooting Itself in the foot.


It’s an irrefutable fact that not one single fraudulently alleged huge mass grave “proof” ever submitted on Shermers forum has ever been endorsed by Shermer as meeting his own, skeptic magazine’s and the skeptics society’s standards of proof.

NOT ONE!


Isn't that right Retardo?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.
Page generated in 0.24309 seconds.