Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2008 #41
Kaiser
Banned

Hello Aistulf, I just sent you Rep ,with the answer to your question.

Old August 6th, 2008 #42
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf View Post
Dysgenic shitskin Coonuck, with the new policy in power you'll become a Tutsi outnumbered by Hutus soon...
Dysgenic, first time I've ever heard the word, I think you are an Uber geek, and suffer from a lack of basic communication skills so you come off as a douchebag, because you think that your the shit.
Quote:
Unwanted Births And Dysgenic Reproduction In The United States
by Marian Van Court
Originally published in The Eugenics Bulletin, Spring 1983

Most people are surprised to discover the prevalence of unwanted births in this country and the extent to which they are inversely related to intelligence and educational level. Approximately one-fifth of the births between 1960-1965 in a U.S. sample were said by the parents to have resulted from unplanned, unwanted pregnancies; two-fifths of the remainder were also accidental, but claimed to have been intended for some future time (Bumpass and Westoff, 1970). These figures tend to underestimate the total percentage of unwanted births because there is "considerable rationalization" in parents' reporting, and because illegitimate births are not counted.

In this same study, the incidence of unwanted births war negatively related to both educational level and income. The proportion was twice as high among wives with less than a high school education compared to that of wives with at least some college (26% vs. 13%). The proportion was twice as high for families with incomes under $3000 than for families with incomes over $10,000. For every category of education and income, the percentage was higher for blacks than for whites. For blacks as a whole, more than one-third of the births to married couples were unwanted (Bumpass and Westoff, 1970).

During the 1970's, there was a dramatic increase in usage of the most effective birth control methods-"the pill'', the IUD and sterilization (Westoff & Ryder, 1977). In 1976, unwanted marital fertility had declined to 12% (USDHEW, 1980). But the rate of illegitimate births (most of which could be presumed to be unwanted) had more than tripled since the early '60's. By 1979, 9% of white births and 49% of black and "other" births were out-ofwedlock (Bureau of the Census, 1979). Significant differences by education and income remained.

Part of the problem is that those of low educational level are less likely to use contraception. Yet even among a sample of women using the same highly-effective methods, those with lower IQs were found to have much higher failure rates. Percentages having unwanted births during a three-year interval were 3%, 8% and 11% for high, medium and low IQ women, respectively. For those not using one of these methods, the percentages were 15%, 23 and 31% (Udry, 1978). After an unwanted pregnancy has occurred, higher IQ couples are more likely to obtain abortions (Cohen, 1978). Unmarried teenage girls who become pregnant are more likely to carry and deliver a baby than to have an abortion if they are doing poorly in school (Olson, 1980). Thus each factor--from initially employing some form of contraception, to successful implementation of the method, to termination of an accidental pregnancy when it occurs--involves selection against intelligence.

A pathbreaking study by Vining (1982) has reported a negative correlation between fertility and intelligence for a large, representative sample in the U.S. aged 24-35 as of the late 1970's. My own research (Van Court, manuscript in preparation) has replicated Vining's results on a broader age range. Unwanted births undoubtedly make a contribution to this dysgenic trend, although no study (to my knowledge) has yet precisely quantified their impact.

Fertility studies usually include information about socio-economic status and educational level, which can be used as proxies for IQ, but are not ideal measures. As mentioned above, there are problems with reluctance of parents to admit to contraceptive failures, which introduce unreliability into calculations of unwanted births. Perhaps the main impediment has been the environmentalist milieu of the past several decades which has relegated vital research questions such as these to a not-entirely-benign neglect.

Despite the unfortunate lack of exact figures on the effect of unwanted births on the dysgenic trend in the U.S., inferences can be drawn from various data which indicate the impact is substantial. Several studies which reported the usual negative correlation between number of children and educational level and income found zero correlation, or even a tiny positive correlation, when only planned families were analyzed (Kiser and Whelpton, 1953; Freedman and Slesinger, 1961).

As an aside, it should be mentioned that while a great deal of attention has been paid to "excess fertility'' and its implications for the problem of overpopulation, very little attention has been paid to the opposite problem of "deficit fertility". It was first analyzed by Weller and Chi (1973), and again on a larger sample by Weller (1974), who found that 18% of American women said they desire more children than they expect to have. Highly educated women were more likely to fall into the "deficit fertility" category. The reasons for this definitely warrant closer examination. Weller also found the usual negative relationship between the wives education and unwanted births.

Prevention of unwanted births could well be considered a worthwhile humanitarian goal in itself, aside from its important eugenic consequences. A great deal of individual human misery could be alleviated for parents and for children if only planned births occurred. Unwanted children are reported to be more often subjected to neglect and physical abuse, and to suffer more frequently from emotional problems (Lebensohn, 1973). Prevention of unwanted births would yield collective economic benefits as well--the number one cause of dependence upon Aid to Families With Dependent Children (AFDC, the largest category of welfare) is accidental, unwanted births (Bogue, 1975; "Unplanned Pregnancy...", 1981).

For many people, a major reluctance to confronting the crucial question of the current direction of human evolution stems from an uncomfortable suspicion that it might well be unfavorable, and from the allied conviction that if indeed the evidence proves we are deteriorating genetically, no morally and socially acceptable solutions exist. An almost primitive fatalism and superstition underly the assumption that as a society we are utterly powerless to alter our course, however disastrous a legacy we may be leaving future generations through our negligence, and the irrational fear that if we dare attempt to guide it (or even if we think about it too much!) we run a grave risk of being suddenly forced against our wills through some mysterious, outrageously implausible yet inexorable sequence of events culminating in genocide and World War III. I am pleased to report that this need not be the case!

The fact that some substantial portion of current dysgenic reproduction is attributable to unwanted births points squarely to a set of remedies which would be acceptable to most people, both morally and socially: 1. greater efforts in the area of sex education for adolescents, 2. increased availability of permanent birth control methods for couples who have achieved their desired family size, and 3. most important, more equal access to abortion as a safety net when other methods fail. "More equal access" necessarily means liberalization of abortion laws and government support for those who want abortions but can't afford to pay for them. It seems most improbable that the vociferous "Pro-Life" faction will ever succeed in totally banning all abortions against the desires of the majority of Americans. Therefore, abortions must be equally obtained by all segments of society unless they are to act as a selective agent. At present, abortions are more readily obtained by those with money, education, intelligence and initiative. Thus the effect is to decrease our genetic potential for these and associated positive traits. Ideally abortions would act automatically as a selective agent in a eugenic rather than a dysgenic way. Since women of low IQ fail more often with birth control and thus have more unwanted pregnancies, if all women with unwanted pregnancies had abortions, this would neutralize the dysgenic effect of birth control failure. Few political conservatives (or liberals, for that matter) are actively searching for more government programs on which to spend taxpayers' dollars. But the alternative in this case--even viewed solely from a short-term standpoint--is even worse. It is obviously far more expensive for a woman on welfare to deliver a baby than to have an abortion, not to mention the costs of supporting the child for 18 years.

In Japan, where eugenic considerations are written into law, abortions are easily obtained and are very inexpensive (Muramatsu, 1967). As a consequence, obtaining one does not present an insurmountable obstacle to the unintelligent, the uneducated, the extremely passive or the indigent. If this became the situation in the United States, if the slogan "Every child a planned child" became a reality, it could go a long way towards eliminating the unhealthy negative relationship between intelligence and fertility which now exists.
I'm not Dysgenic, Uberfag, I was a planned birth, I would even take the Waffen SS measurements to prove that I was Aryan, only having brown hair blue eyes, I might just be a Michling Aryan.... I've even produced Aryan stock, have you bred dipshit? Do you have proof or your genetic superiority from already breeding? My genetics bootfucked the mothers and you can tell it's my child.
God damn you are one delusional nigger lover, I don't think most people know what the fuck your talking about, it sounds like nigger tribes or something. This here is what douchestulf left for his negative rep comment for me, can someone explain it? You obsess over the stupidest things like someone spelling uber without the two dots on top because they aren't lost to the internet. I'm not worried about the new policy, as you seem to be a little nigger lover attention whore who doesn't have shit to say, and I'd say in all honesty is a clown.

Don't worry, Ronald McAryan still thinks your cool dipshit.

Quote:
uber geek
An uber geek is a prominent or extreme example of the common geek . Uber, the German word for above or over, has been adopted by English-speakers as a prefix meaning super or ultra; thus, the uber geek is one whose preoccupation with technology goes above and beyond that of the average geek
There you go Uberdork!
From Wikipedia's English speaking definition of Uber, UberFag!!
Quote:
Über or ueber (German pronunciation (help·info)) comes from the German language. It is a cognate of both Latin super and Greek ὑπέρ (hyper), as well as English over (as in "overkill"). During the 2000s, über also became known as a synonym for super due to gamers' excessively using the word incorrectly; e.g. über-bright = "super bright," generally with a slightly intensified meaning. Über is commonly written as uber in English, though with slightly different meaning.

One of the first popular modern uses of the word as a synonym in English for super was a Saturday Night Live TV sketch in 1979. The sketch, What if?, pondered the notion of what if the comic book hero Superman had landed in Nazi Germany when he first came from Krypton. Rather than being called Superman, he took the name of Uberman.[1]

An expression like "über cool" sounds rather awkward in the ears of a German. They would rather use "obercool", where "ober" means "upper", "higher" or "superior". For example the German word for "first lieutenant" is "Oberleutnant" (as opposed to just "Leutnant" for "second lieutenant").

The normal transliteration of the "ü" ('u' with an umlaut) when used in writing systems without diacritics (such as airport arrival boards, older computer systems, etc.) is "ue", not just "u"; however, it could be argued that the English language use of the word uber is a new word distinct from ueber. This is because English is defined by common use of words, which dictionaries and academia record, not the reverse. The use of 'ü', 'u', and 'ue' in the word is an emerging trend in common usage in English with no clear consensus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cber
So Uberdouchebag, as you can see according to the english meaning and usage of the word Uber, nobody really gives a shit about the Ue or U double dot, so your just being a bitch, and now on my ignore list!
Do you realize for all your lame ass flaming about the gayest shit like two dots and asking Alex if he saw your post makes you look like a little child asking for their parents to watch them do something? You are one of the UBER-FAGGOTS that are infesting this board with your pseudo-crypto-judaic language that nobody but you seems to understand, so I think maybe you should just talk to yourself, as you seem to be a total homo that most people would probably curbstomp after a 2 minute conversation. Go sit in the gas chamber now, it's homo's like you and others that are insanely obsessed about the gayest things that are talked about in the New Policy, so do everyone a favour, and

P.s.

Thank you douche bag, I'm now ignoring you. P.s. Believe or not douchebag, the 3K has operated in my own province for a good 25 years at least, I know this for a fact, yet I've never come across a story in the jewspaper, the internet, or anywhere else for that matter. As in Masonry which is what the Klan is modeled on, you don't tell everyone, HEY, I'M A MASON, ARE YOU COMING TO THE LODGE???? So just because you haven't heard of the Russian KKK, doesn't mean it's not there. Half of Russia doesn't have the internet or even a phone dumbfuck. You are an UBER BITCH, so

Now you see what you've created?

Last edited by Adi18; August 8th, 2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: UberGood!!

Old August 7th, 2008 #43
Mark Kerpolt

Adi18, I stand by those same words. I'll just say bye in advance, for soon. Real soon hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
Hello Aistulf, I just sent you Rep ,with the answer to your question.
I know about usw. (und so weiter), it's just the pure German variant of it. Languages have synonyms, you know.

Old October 1st, 2008 #44
QuikSilver
Banned

Thumbs down

Holocaust denier arrested

October 2, 2008

AUSTRALIAN Holocaust revisionist Gerald Fredrick Toben has been arrested at London's Heathrow airport.

British police executed a European Union arrest warrant issued by German authorities at Heathrow late last night Melbourne time.

The arrest warrant accuses 64-year-old Toben of publishing material on the internet "of an anti-Semitic and/or revisionist nature" in Australia, Germany and other countries.

The alleged Holocaust denier was to appear later at the City of Westminster Magistrates Court.

Toben, a former teacher in Victoria, has been involved in lengthy court proceedings in Australia for allegedly denying the Holocaust, and was jailed in Germany in 1999.

This story was found at: http://www.theage.com.au/national/ho...1002-4s58.html

Old October 8th, 2008 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Utterly sickening. Yet again we see that even countries lacking explicit jew-critic-jailing laws comply with those of other countries. The solution? Exterminate all jews and those who aid them.

Old October 8th, 2008 #46
ohgolly

No matter how you look at it it still comes up that our kind will be better off after, and only after, the elimination of the US from the world scene. Europe and Australia will do an about-face and will boom. Anyone reading between the lines, and even on the lines should be able to see how this is playing out.

Save America? No chance. Save the European race? Only at the expense of the USA. A mighty good deal, actually.

Old October 8th, 2008 #47
EireannGoddess

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
No matter how you look at it it still comes up that our kind will be better off after, and only after, the elimination of the US from the world scene. Europe and Australia will do an about-face and will boom. Anyone reading between the lines, and even on the lines should be able to see how this is playing out.

Save America? No chance. Save the European race? Only at the expense of the USA. A mighty good deal, actually.
It was Europe that caved in to the jews demands for "holocaust denial' laws. Granted, many of them were/are American jews but so far this distinctly European enacted law does not yet apply in America.

However, at this date had Herr Toben landed at even Kennedy Airport in NY~the most jew infested city outside of Tel Aviv, he would not have been arrested, though the kikes would have been screaming for his head on a platter.

I have lived in both Europe and America. America is still the most "free" occupied nation in the world, though the jews are trying hard to enslave White America (indeed ALL of America)~ they are finding it's not as easy to accomplish as they had believed. Certainly not as easy as it had been to foist such laws onto Europe, which was only too happy to oblige the jews' craven demands after the war.

I attribute this to the then present and healthy anti~semitism of America. I attribute it today to the still growing WN movement as well as the unique American (original version) Constitution. Just something for you to consider.

Old October 8th, 2008 #48
ohgolly

Sorry to rain on your parade dear but there is no anti-semitism in America, unfortunately.

As for the "freedoms" that are guaranteed in America, well, they are an illusion. Don't believe me? Ask Rudolph or Zundel.

Get the American mercenaries out of Europe and the rest of the world and you'll see some REAL freedom abound.

As for the US Constitution, it has been a dead instrument since 1865. This is why the politicians scoff at and take for granted the folks who still believe in it.

Trust me. I've been to Europe but American history is my thing.

Old October 8th, 2008 #49
tuisto

Default electroconvulsive therapy /ECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Besides ect is actually a common German usage of etc.

Aistulf quote:
Quote:
Did they pick the letters et cetera to abbreviate it in German or so? Very confusing then.
Aistulf

Radl just tried to pull your leg (einen Baeren aufbinden) and you allowed him to do so

Very disappointing to witness this kind of disinformation coming from Raedl to make a point!

No, only a drunk German would change etc into ect and then proclaime it to be of "common usage".

The thick skinned American arrogance will not much longer be tolerated.
Who cares about etc, a latin abbreviation anyways.
But to spell names purposefully wrong is simply insulting (like in the case of TOEBEN).

Last edited by tuisto; October 8th, 2008 at 09:04 PM.

Old October 31st, 2008 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

'Holocaust denier' Gerald Toben faces extradition to Germany
A man who denies the Holocaust took place is to appear in court facing extradition to Germany.

By Jessica Salter
03 Oct 2008

'Holocaust denier' Gerald Toben faces extradition to Germany
The German-born historian, Gerald Toben, is the founder and director of the Adelaide Institute, a Holocaust denial group

Gerald Fredrick Toben, 64, was arrested at Heathrow at the request of German authorities for publishing "anti-Semitic and/or revisionist" material between 2000 and 2004. Holocaust denial is an offence in Germany where Dr Toben faces up to five years in prison if found guilty.

The Australian citizen was arrested while travelling from America to Dubai under a European Arrest Warrant designed to fast-track extraditions.

Dr Toben, appeared before City Westminster Magistrates' Court yesterday where he objected to the terms of the warrant, saying: "This is a legal ambush. It's not British law, where the individual still has freedoms." He claimed that he would not get a fair trial in Germany.

He said: "As soon as I open my mouth they will prove I am guilty."

He was remanded until his appearace today.

A German arrest warrant was issued in 2004 which alleges that he denied, approved or played down the mass murder of Jews perpetrated by the Nazis during the Second World War. The warrant stated that he had committed the offences in Australia, Germany and other countries.

The German-born historian is the founder and director of the Adelaide Institute, a Holocaust denial group.

On his website he wrote: "If you wish to begin to doubt the Holocaust-Shoah narrative, you must be prepared for personal sacrifice, must be prepared for marriage and family break-up, loss of career, and go to prison."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-Germany.html

Old October 31st, 2008 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Extradition win for revisionist Frederick Toben

Staff writer
October 31, 2008 12:00am

CONTROVERSIAL Australian revisionist historian Frederick Toben has won the first round of his fight against extradition to Germany from Britain.

A London judge ruled yesterday that the European arrest warrant used to detain him for extradition earlier this month was invalid because it didn't provide enough detail.

But lawyers representing German prosecutors, who want to try Dr Toben for his alleged anti-Semitic views, are preparing to appeal to Britain's High Court.

Mr Toben's solicitor, Kevin Lowry-Mullins, said the ruling was a victory and the academic, who has been granted bail, looked forward to the High Court hearing his case.

Dr Toben was arrested in transit at Heathrow Airport on October 1 under a warrant issued by Germany, which accuses him of racism and publishing anti-Semitic views.

But Westminster Magistrates' Court district judge Daphne Wickham ruled the the warrant contained only "sparse" and vague and imprecise details of offences.

Strict bail conditions include pound stg. 100,000 ($A247,465) cash as security, daily reporting to police, and a ban on using the internet, speaking to the media or attending public meetings.

Unlike in Britain, Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany and offenders can face up to five years in jail.

Dr Toben smiled broadly as the judge handed down her decision, and a group of about 10 of his supporters, including British Holocaust denier David Irving, also cheered the decision.

Mr Irving said he believed the High Court would uphold the judge's decision.

"This shows that we defeated Germany again. We've defeated Europe in fact," Mr Irving said.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...012749,00.html

Old October 31st, 2008 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

German prosecutors to appeal after Toben's release

PETER KOHN

ADELAIDE man Fredrick Toben has won at least a temporary reprieve from being sent to Germany to stand trial for Holocaust denial.

In London’s Westminster Magistrates Court, Judge Daphne Wickham ruled yesterday that a European Union arrest warrant under which Toben was picked up at Heathrow Airport on October 1 was invalid as it was not detailed enough.

The AJN understands that the German warrant, which is based on Toben's alleged violations of Germany's criminal code between 2000 and 2004, may have deliberately avoided greater detail in order to facilitate his extradition.

Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany, but not in Britain where Toben was arrested or in Australia where the offensive content was posted on his Adelaide Institute website. However, it is prohibited by Australian anti-discrimination laws.

Lawyers for prosecutors from Germany's Mannheim court are now preparing to appeal the ruling in Britain's High Court.

Meanwhile, Judge Wickham has granted Toben bail with strict conditions, including a surety of 100,000 pounds, banning him from using the internet and requiring him to report to police daily.

If Toben manages to avoid being sent to Germany and convicted there of Holocaust denial on the internet, he still faces judgement and sentencing in a contempt case now before the Federal Court of Australia.

Jeremy Jones, who was president of the Executive Council of Australian Jewry in 2002 when the Federal Court ordered Toben to remove and not replace offensive material denying the Holocaust on his Adelaide Institute website, launched the contempt action in 2006 after repeated violations.

http://www.ajn.com.au/news/news.asp?pgID=6507

Old October 31st, 2008 #53
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Strict bail conditions include pound stg. 100,000 (,465) cash as security, daily reporting to police, and a ban on using the internet, speaking to the media or attending public meetings.
In the meanwhile pakis and niggers are beating, raping and murdering Whites the world over in the UK.

Old October 31st, 2008 #54
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
CONTROVERSIAL Australian revisionist historian Frederick Toben has won the first round of his fight against extradition to Germany from Britain.
Unfortunately, when it comes to kikes, there is never a last round.
("Never forgive, never forget"- Hebrew proverb)
The only way to beat them is by knock-out!

Old November 3rd, 2008 #55
Anne

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...006787,00.html

Andreas Grossman was the prosecutor in the Zundel trial--this may have been mentioned, but I must confess that I have not read this entire thread.

Old November 26th, 2008 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Germany to Pursue Holocaust Denier's Arrest

Germany will continue to pursue a well-known Holocaust denier even after a British court ruled against his extradition and set him free, a German state prosecutor said Monday. Gerald Fredrick Toben is wanted on charges of denying the Holocaust for articles posted to his Web site, said Mannheim prosecutor Andreas Grossmann ... Although Toben is Australian and his Website is hosted there, Grossmann said that German law allows for his prosecution here on charges of denying the Holocaust because the site can be accessed in Germany.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27892812/

Old December 1st, 2008 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Holocaust Denier's Freedom 'A Great Success,' Says Lady Renouf

Holocaust denier Fredrick Toben has flown out of London a free man, leaving fellow Australian Michele Renouf celebrating her role in what she sees as a great victory for democracy and freedom of thought. After helping Dr Toben to avoid extradition to Germany on Holocaust denial charges, Lady Renouf vowed yesterday to keep working for a cause that is widely seen as a hateful and anti-Semitic twisting of history. "This is not a hobby for me -- I feel it is a responsibility," she said. "Now I know people are being imprisoned for their opinions, I can't stop trying to do something about it."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...7-2703,00.html

Toben Now Faces Charges in Australia

With German authorities pausing in their bid to bring Fredrick Toben to trial on criminal charges, the focus has swung back to a two-year-old Australian contempt case against the globetrotting Holocaust denier. Prosecutors in Germany have pulled the plug on their current attempt to bring the Adelaide man to court in their country, where Holocaust denial is classified as a crime, but say they will continue to pursue him ... Last week's change of strategy by German lawyers has shifted the international spotlight to Australia, where Toben is facing a contempt hearing in the Federal Court.

http://www.ajn.com.au/news/news.asp?pgID=6660

Old December 10th, 2008 #58
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Message from Fredrick Töben - 6 December 2008

Thank you to all those individuals who publicised my imprisonment in emails, newsletters, on websites, at public meetings, wrote letters to judges, politicians and media commentators - and to me personally in prison- which all helped to spread the cause of freedom of expression without which life is not worth living.

More at his Adelaide Institute site.

Old December 12th, 2008 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Toben's home and on offensive

Pia Akerman | December 08, 2008
The Australian

BACK home in Adelaide's leafy eastern suburbs, serial Holocaust revisionist Fredrick Toben is unrepentant.

The grim cells of London's Wandsworth prison are a long way away, and the Holocaust denier is free once more to loudly declare the views that others find so offensive.

"The Germans never systematically exterminated anyone - it's a lie," he says, sipping coffee in a Norwood cafe.

"I refuse to recant."

Dr Toben, 64, returned to Adelaide last week after his 50-day stay in London's Wandsworth Prison and wasted no time in resuming his Adelaide Institute newsletter, telling his supporters of his experience.

The former schoolteacher was arrested aboard a plane at Heathrow airport on October 1 en route to Dubai.

British police were acting on a European Union arrest warrant, issued in Germany, which accused him of publishing internet material "of an anti-Semitic and/or revisionist nature".

"It was a legal ambush," Dr Toben told The Australian. "I was the test case for the European arrest warrant.

"I mentally prepared myself for seven or eight months at Wandsworth ... we were going to go right through to the House of Lords if we failed at the lower levels."

But Dr Toben's legal team - recruited by former Newcastle beauty queen and outspoken revisionist supporter Michele Renouf - emerged victorious after a British judge ruled the arrest warrant invalid.

Dr Toben maintains there are people out to get him.

"I know they are out to get me because I refuse to believe in their nonsense," he said. "Their aim is to criminalise thought."

His case sparked debate in the British press, with civil libertarians, MPs and editorials loudly voicing opposition to the German extradition attempt.

"His opinions are wrong and offensive - but error and offensiveness are not grounds for banning an opinion, still less for imprisoning the individual who expresses it," wrote London's The Daily Telegraph.

"The British legal system should have no part in this process. It is a blatant attack on free speech."

Holocaust denial is not a crime in Britain or Australia.

It was not the first time Germany - his homeland - had pursued Dr Toben. He spent seven months in a Mannheim prison in 1999 for inciting racism.

With international travel off the cards in the near future in case of further arrest, Dr Toben remains in Adelaide awaiting a Federal Court judgment in a civil case against him.

He has pleaded not guilty to 28 charges alleging he breached orders by the Federal Court in 2002 not to publish offensive material on his website. He faces a finding of criminal contempt if found guilty.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...013404,00.html

[Great credit goes to Toben for standing up to tyrants, and to La Renouf too.]

Old December 20th, 2008 #60
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default Dr. Fredrick Töben Interview on Current Issues TV

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8841369094546441679

Tags
adelaide institute, fredrick toben, holocaust heresy, holocaust heretic, töben

Thread