Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2021 #481
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Another trend is blacks are plain outnumbering Whites in commercials, in addition to the usual stupid, bumbling White characters. When commercials become 100 percent black, the kike producers will have no choice but to include stupid, bumbling black characters. Or will they use spics or orientals for that role?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 4 Weeks Ago #482
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Frank Toliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Another trend is blacks are plain outnumbering Whites in commercials, in addition to the usual stupid, bumbling White characters. When commercials become 100 percent black, the kike producers will have no choice but to include stupid, bumbling black characters. Or will they use spics or orientals for that role?
I fully believe people are at their wits end, and the US will go into civil war by next year. The other side wants to enforce the death sentence on white people. As for these companies, I have been collecting images of anti white commercials and race mixing in commercials or ads, and every single company who pushed race mixing / genocide will have to be nationalized and their board of executives as well as their advertising staff will have to be publicly executed. Mind you this is nearly 100% of companies.

We have gotten so far away from the natural nature of being a man, that they blatantly mock us losing our women. Also, every single jew on earth will either be dispatched or sterilized and put in a camp. They are the ones driving this, and this is how they always repay the kindness of any white nation; by degrading it and it's women.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #483
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
I fully believe people are at their wits end, and the US will go into civil war by next year. The other side wants to enforce the death sentence on white people. As for these companies, I have been collecting images of anti white commercials and race mixing in commercials or ads, and every single company who pushed race mixing / genocide will have to be nationalized and their board of executives as well as their advertising staff will have to be publicly executed. Mind you this is nearly 100% of companies.

We have gotten so far away from the natural nature of being a man, that they blatantly mock us losing our women. Also, every single jew on earth will either be dispatched or sterilized and put in a camp. They are the ones driving this, and this is how they always repay the kindness of any white nation; by degrading it and it's women.
Very true Frank, jews are totally behind all this and need to pay. Tomorrow is February 1, and that means black "History" Month. After what's happened in the past year with black Lives (don't) Matter, we will be ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON with niggers on TV. I am going to try very hard to stay away from the jew tube for the next month. I can't avoid it completely, since I live with someone who can't or won't give it up, but I will do my best.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread