Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2008 #1661
Greg Gerdes

why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

Why are the jews hiding the alleged Kola core sample grid map and Freunds GPR scans?

What are they trying to hide?

Why won't they release the other 182 photos of the alleged core samples?

Why won't they release the photos of the cosntruction of the "huge mound of human remains?"

The answer of course, if because they prove that NOT ONE SINGLE ounce of human remains has ever been located / proven to exist at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

There was no Sobibor holocaust.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

1/5th of the holocaust didn't happen.

(And that's just the begining!)

Old November 1st, 2008 #1662
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is my post # 1657 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1657 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1649 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1649 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1644 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1644 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1639 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1639 :

Quote:
This is from my post # 1634 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1634 :

Quote:
This is from my post # 1629 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1629 :

Quote:
So stinking liar and coward Gerdes remains on ignore.

Except, that is, for the following questions, which I of course don't think the stinking liar and coward will have the guts to answer:

Do you confirm that you are identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below, Mr. Gerdes?

If so, we have another reason why the NAFCASH reward remains unclaimed, perhaps the most important one: who in his or her right mind would take a $ 100,000 reward offer from such a character seriously?

If not, then what do you look like, Mr. Gerdes?

Let’s see your face, if it’s not the one above.

Whoever intends to apply for your $ 100,000 reward has a legitimate interest in knowing the aspect of who he is dealing with.

And whoever is seriously offering a $ 100,000 reward should have no problem with showing his face to potential reward applicants.
As I predicted, stinking liar and coward Gerdes ran away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he let fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insisted in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, which were repeated in the a.m. post, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.
Did anything new happen here since my post # 1634?

Not really. Poor Gerdes keeps running away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he lets fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insists in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, last repeated in post # 1629, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

Meanwhile, the reasonable world is learning more about the mass graves at Sobibor. See my latest blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html .
Nothing new happened here since that post, as I can see.

Poor Gerdes keeps running away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he lets fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered, with some lies in between, and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insists in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, last repeated in post # 1629, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

Poor Gerdes keeps running away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he lets fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered, with some lies in between, and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insists in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

However, I shall again take advantage of this thread to comment Gerdes' latest antics on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the cowardly piece of trash continues mouthing off about me although he knows very well that I’m not allowed to post on that forum. See my next two posts.
The next two posts are # 1650 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1650 and # 1651 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1651 , where Gerdian crap on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (some of which he also posted here) is cut to pieces.

On the present thread, there’s nothing new. Gerdes continues dishing up copy-and-paste repetitions of his beaten bullshit, hiding his lack of arguments behind silly questions and demands and even sillier "challenges".

The cretin knows what he has to do if he wants to keep on talking with me. I told him in post # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...ostcount=1536:

Quote:
All the above, Mr. Gerdes, makes you a slimy little worm so low that I don´t intend to spend any time on you anymore. You´ll get my invitation to witness the results of core drilling/excavation in mass graves in the Sobibor area, if such core drilling/excavation should take place, and of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof for the purpose of your fraudulent "challenge", but other than that you´ll be on ignore from now on. For news on what´s happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where in the Reference section under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forums/13 you will soon find a post with links to the above and many other photos from my trip to Sobibor) and the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ (where I shall write an article about this trip as soon as I´m back from Germany, where I am writing from now).

That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.[emphasis added]

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.
Bar an express undertaking to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges", whimpering coward and compulsive liar Gerdes remains on ignore.
There is still no such undertaking from compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes. All we see is further copy-and-paste repetitions of his beaten bullshit. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes thus remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

Meanwhile, on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", Gerdes has added another showpiece of his "brilliant" reasoning to the crap shredded in my posts # 1650 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1650 and # 1651 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1651 . It is his post of Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:39 pm under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5167 , which will be commented hereafter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Well, like I said earlier, it's like pulling teeth, but we do have new information about Kola's "report."
Contrary to what Gerdes tries to make believe, it’s not like I had published information like that contained in my update under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html in order to respond to any of Gerdes’ imbecilic questions. But I give the poor chimp the credit of having given me a welcome opportunity to provide information about Sobibor extermination camp and it’s mass graves. He has been very useful to me in this respect.

Quote:
According to the dull one (Roberto Muehlenkamp - via VNN):
Note that, instead of undertaking to answer my questions and address my arguments on this forum - which is how he could break the "ignore" deadlock, as I have told him more than once – the whimpering coward goes on whining about me on a forum to which he knows I have no access.

Also note that he still refuses to give his CODOH buddies the link to this thread (he is obviously afraid of them reading something here that he wouldn’t like them to read) but instead just feeds them a mutilated quote from my post # 1651 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1651 :

Quote:
"The article appeared in the 4/2001 edition of Przeszlosc i Pamiec. Biuletyn Rady Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meszenstwa."
The context of this snippet, which cowardly liar Gerdes conveniently omits, is the following:

Quote:
Second, Gerdes obviously didn’t notice that Prof. Kola’s article with the more precise descriptions of the mass graves was written in 2001, the same year in which he gave his press interview quoted by Reuters. The article appeared in the 4/2001 edition of Przeszlosc i Pamiec. Biuletyn Rady Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meszenstwa, thus probably at about the same time of the year as the Reuters press release of 23.11.2001. So much for Gerdes’ "latest revision" baloney.
Quote:
So we now know that the alleged "investigation" took place in 2000. (Or perhaps even earlier?)

So why then did they wait (at least) for over a year (11-23-10) to have a press conference to release information about this "discovery?"
Gerdes is obviously assuming that Przeszlosc i Pamiec. Biuletyn Rady Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meszenstwa is a weekly publication and Prof. Kola’s article appeared in one of its early editions of 2001. Actually it’s unlikely that an entity like the "Council for Protection of the Memory of Fighting and Martyrdom" would have issues to report in a bulletin on a weekly basis. It is more likely that Przeszlosc i Pamiec. Biuletyn Rady Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meszenstwa is a quarterly publication and that Prof. Kola’s article appeared in the issue for the 4th quarter of 2001, thus coinciding with the time of Prof. Kola’s press interview divulged by Reuters.

Quote:
What was going on at that time I wonder, that made them decide to announce this "discovery" months after it allegedly occurred?

Did it have something to do with Demjanjuk maybe?
Even if Gerdes were not jumping to obviously mistaken conclusions as concerns the time between Prof. Kola’s article in the Biuletyn and the Reuters press release, the "delay" could be due to rather banal reasons, like internal quarrels about whether an issue pertaining to a Polish memorial site should be given world publicity or concerns that a public announcement might bring religiously motivated protests about yet another "desecration" of a Holocaust burial site. I have no idea what possible connection with "Demjanjuk" the poor soul could be fantasizing about.

Quote:
Does anyone have any more information about the dates of Kola's "investigation?"
How about BBC? On 23 November 2001 they wrote the following, see under http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1673471.stm (emphasis added):

Quote:
Researchers have discovered seven mass graves at the Sobibor Nazi death camp in north-eastern Poland.

The research team, which began its government-sponsored investigation in the summer, said the graves - the largest of which is about half the size of a football pitch - contain charred remains.
According to this source, which is matched by my assumptions regarding the time of the Biuletyn publication, Prof. Kola’s investigation took place in the summer of 2001.

So there goes another of the chimp’s feeble attempts to get himself a banana.

Judging by the scarcity of "Revisionist" follow-up to Gerdes' antics both on this forum and on CODOH, our friend's fellow "Revisionists" here and there seem to have grown tired of him, by the way. Here they may have realized that Gerdes is capable of nothing other than incessantly repeating the same beaten blather. There his stupid blunders, shrieking hysteria and conspiratorial paranoia – all three of which are excessive even by "Revisionist" standards – may be embarrassing even to true believers other than those who, like Laurentz Dahl, have quit the place because they think idiots like Gerdes are fucking up "Revisionism".

Old November 1st, 2008 #1663
Greg Gerdes

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"

Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?

How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 3rd, 2008 at 10:40 AM.

Old November 1st, 2008 #1664
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you faggots to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two faggots refused to answer over on topix.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?

It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 3rd, 2008 at 10:41 AM.

Old November 1st, 2008 #1665
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for him.

And it seems like asking him to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Is too much for him also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for faggot?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the little faggot can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 3rd, 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Old November 1st, 2008 #1666
Greg Gerdes

Why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

Why are the jews hiding the alleged Kola core sample grid map and Freunds GPR scans?

Why won't they release the photos of the cosntruction of the "huge mound of human remains?"

The answer of course, if because they prove that NOT ONE SINGLE ounce of human remains has ever been located / proven to exist at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

Old November 2nd, 2008 #1667
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is from my post # 1662 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1662 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1657 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1657 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1649 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1649 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1644 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1644 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1639 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1639 :

Quote:
This is from my post # 1634 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1634 :

Quote:
This is from my post # 1629 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1629 :

Quote:

Except, that is, for the following questions, which I of course don't think the stinking liar and coward will have the guts to answer:

Do you confirm that you are identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below, Mr. Gerdes?

If so, we have another reason why the NAFCASH reward remains unclaimed, perhaps the most important one: who in his or her right mind would take a $ 100,000 reward offer from such a character seriously?

Whoever intends to apply for your $ 100,000 reward has a legitimate interest in knowing the aspect of who he is dealing with.

And whoever is seriously offering a $ 100,000 reward should have no problem with showing his face to potential reward applicants.
As I predicted, stinking liar and coward Gerdes ran away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he let fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insisted in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, which were repeated in the a.m. post, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

Not really. Poor Gerdes keeps running away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he lets fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insists in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

Meanwhile, the reasonable world is learning more about the mass graves at Sobibor. See my latest blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html .

However, I shall again take advantage of this thread to comment Gerdes' latest antics on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the cowardly piece of trash continues mouthing off about me although he knows very well that I’m not allowed to post on that forum. See my next two posts.
The next two posts are # 1650 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1650 and # 1651 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1651 , where Gerdian crap on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (some of which he also posted here) is cut to pieces.

On the present thread, there’s nothing new. Gerdes continues dishing up copy-and-paste repetitions of his beaten bullshit, hiding his lack of arguments behind silly questions and demands and even sillier "challenges".

The cretin knows what he has to do if he wants to keep on talking with me. I told him in post # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...ostcount=1536:

Quote:
All the above, Mr. Gerdes, makes you a slimy little worm so low that I don´t intend to spend any time on you anymore. You´ll get my invitation to witness the results of core drilling/excavation in mass graves in the Sobibor area, if such core drilling/excavation should take place, and of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof for the purpose of your fraudulent "challenge", but other than that you´ll be on ignore from now on. For news on what´s happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where in the Reference section under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forums/13 you will soon find a post with links to the above and many other photos from my trip to Sobibor) and the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ (where I shall write an article about this trip as soon as I´m back from Germany, where I am writing from now).

That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.[emphasis added]

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.
Bar an express undertaking to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges", whimpering coward and compulsive liar Gerdes remains on ignore.
There is still no such undertaking from compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes. All we see is further copy-and-paste repetitions of his beaten bullshit. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes thus remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.
Nothing has changed since that post. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence - questions and demands that, unlike his inane "just one" yelling, are pertinent and relevant - instead of just throwing questions and demands of his own around, one in which he has to produce arguments and evidence supporting his articles of faith instead of hiding behind his endlessly repeated "let’s see", "not an iota", "what are you waiting for" and other imbecilic mantras.

So the ignore situation remains.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #1668
Greg Gerdes

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Old November 3rd, 2008 #1669
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you faggots to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two faggots refused to answer over on topix.

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 6th, 2008 at 01:20 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #1670
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for him.

And it seems like asking him to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the little faggot can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 6th, 2008 at 01:24 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #1671
Greg Gerdes

Why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

NOT AN IOTA!

Old November 4th, 2008 #1672
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

So Gerdes, who is your candidate?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old November 6th, 2008 #1673
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is my post # 1667 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1667 :

Quote:
This is from my post # 1662 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1662 :

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing has changed since that post. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence - questions and demands that, unlike his inane "just one" yelling, are pertinent and relevant - instead of just throwing questions and demands of his own around, one in which he has to produce arguments and evidence supporting his articles of faith instead of hiding behind his endlessly repeated "let’s see", "not an iota", "what are you waiting for" and other imbecilic mantras.

Old November 6th, 2008 #1674
Greg Gerdes

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

* Edited to note:

There has been one change - take a look at the - http://www.nafcash.com/ site.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

So we're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

NOT AN IOTA!

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 11th, 2008 at 02:21 PM.

Old November 6th, 2008 #1675
Greg Gerdes

Let's not forget:

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 11th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.

Old November 6th, 2008 #1676
Greg Gerdes

Not one.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 11th, 2008 at 02:23 PM.

Old November 6th, 2008 #1677
Greg Gerdes

So why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

NOT AN IOTA!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 11th, 2008 at 02:25 PM.

Old November 6th, 2008 #1678
tuisto

Default holo-gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
[/B])
http://www.tvbvideo.de/channel/iLyROoafti_X.html

The holocaust was as real as the hologram...

unique and never seen before.

Old November 9th, 2008 #1679
Greg Gerdes

So why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

Why are they afraid of the truth?

Please note:

There has been a change - take a look at the - http://www.nafcash.com/ site.

Poor retardo and slurpin, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic losers.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 9th, 2008 at 11:43 AM.

Old November 10th, 2008 #1680
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is my post # 1673 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1673 :

Quote:
This is my post # 1667 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1667 :

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing has changed since that post, except that compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes has added a change on the NAFCASH site (which in its multi-colored, multi-sized shrillness reveals the deplorable contents of its author’s mind, but little else) to his repetitive staple blather and self-projecting invective (especially the "pathetic losers" perfectly fits him and others of his kind).

He usually does that when he doesn’t know how else to get attention.

And he does that although he knows how easy it would be to get my attention and break the "ignore" deadlock. All he has to do is what I told him in my posts # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1536 and # 1657 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...ostcount=1657:

Quote:

Quote:

The ignore situation remains unchanged.

Thread