Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2008 #1701
Greg Gerdes

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

* BTW:

There has been one change - take a look at the - http://www.nafcash.com/ site.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

So we're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"

Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?

How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 19th, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Old November 18th, 2008 #1702
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you faggots to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two faggots refused to answer over on topix.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?

It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 19th, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Old November 18th, 2008 #1703
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for him.

And it seems like asking him to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Is too much for him also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for faggot?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the little faggot can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 19th, 2008 at 08:36 PM.

Old November 18th, 2008 #1704
Greg Gerdes

So why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

Why are the jews hiding the alleged Kola core sample grid map and Freunds GPR scans?

What are they trying to hide?

Why won't they release the other 182 photos of the alleged core samples?

Why won't they release the photos of the cosntruction of the "huge mound of human remains?"

The answer of course, if because they prove that NOT ONE SINGLE ounce of human remains has ever been located / proven to exist at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

There was no Sobibor holocaust.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

1/5th of the holocaust didn't happen.

(And that's just the begining!)

Please note:

There has been a change - take a look at the - http://www.nafcash.com/ site.

Poor retardo and slurpin, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic losers.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 19th, 2008 at 08:37 PM.

Old November 19th, 2008 #1705
Roberto Muehlenkamp

See my posts # 1700 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1700 and # 1695 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1695, as well as my previous posts linked to in the latter.

As the subsequent posts # 1701 to # 1704 show, Gerdes still doesn’t dare to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions, responds to challenges, addresses arguments and evidence and is compelled to show evidence as well, instead of hiding behind his "just one", "what are you afraid of" (coming from the fellow who missed our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008 on the pretext of being afraid that "what happened to Toben" might also happen to him, see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 , that one is particularly amusing) and other infantile mantras.

Gerdes knows exactly what he has to do for me to respond to his BS instead of ignoring it.

As I have told him several times, he must expressly undertake to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

But he's too scared to do that.

He's too scared to do anything other than copy and paste the same old manure over and over again.

It’s hard to believe what a cowardly little creature Gerdes is, even considering what seems to be the fellow’s aspect:

The ignore situation remains unchanged.

Old November 19th, 2008 #1706
Greg Gerdes

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

* BTW:

So we're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Old November 19th, 2008 #1707
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you faggots to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for semensucker and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two faggots refused to answer over on topix.

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 24th, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

Old November 19th, 2008 #1708
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for him.

And it seems like asking him to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the little faggot can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 24th, 2008 at 02:06 PM.

Old November 19th, 2008 #1709
Greg Gerdes

What are they afraid of?

Why are the jews hiding the alleged Kola core sample grid map and Freunds GPR scans?

Why won't they release the photos of the cosntruction of the "huge mound of human remains?"

The answer of course, if because they prove that NOT ONE SINGLE ounce of human remains has ever been located / proven to exist at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

Please note:

Poor retardo and slurpin, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic losers.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 24th, 2008 at 02:07 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #1710
Roberto Muehlenkamp

See my posts # 1705 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1705 ,# 1700 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1700 and # 1695 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1695, as well as my previous posts linked to in the latter.

As the subsequent posts # 1706 to # 1709 show, Gerdes still doesn’t dare to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions, responds to challenges, addresses arguments and evidence and is compelled to show evidence as well, instead of hiding behind his "just one", "what are you afraid of" (coming from the fellow who missed our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008 on the pretext of being afraid that "what happened to Toben" might also happen to him, see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 , that one is particularly amusing) and other infantile mantras.

Gerdes knows exactly what he has to do for me to respond to his BS instead of ignoring it.

As I have told him several times, he must expressly undertake to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

But he's too scared to do that.

He's too scared to do anything other than copy and paste the same old manure over and over again.

It’s hard to believe what a cowardly little creature Gerdes is, even considering what seems to be the fellow’s aspect:

The ignore situation remains unchanged as concerns discussion on this forum.

However, I take the opportunity to comment on what the whimpering coward has written in his post of Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 pm on the thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php...er=asc&start=0 of the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the despicable piece of garbage again turned to mouthing off about me although he knows very well that I’m banned from that forum and cannot post there.

Gerdes' self-projecting mouthful of manure reads as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Of course, it's the same question that the pathological lying / mentally ill Roberto Mulenkamp lacks the courage to answer as well.
The question he babbles about seems to be this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation." (Saponification)

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.
Gerdes either hasn’t been paying attention or is again lying through his teeth, for the answer to this question is contained in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html , which I’m not linking to here for the first time.

In this article, we find copies of two maps drawn by archaeologist Prof. Andrzej Kola following his investigation of the site in 2001, plus a translation of Prof. Kola’s description of the size and contents of the mass graves plotted on those maps. I have matched the numbering of the mass graves in the description with one of the two maps (the one drawn on a smaller scale):

and with an enlarged section of a satellite photograph once stupidly provided by Gerdes himself (a shot in the foot that must still be hurting the fellow):

on which the outlines of four of the mass graves plotted on Prof. Kola’s map (numbers 2, 6, 3 and 4) can be made out with the naked eye. Of course poor Gerdes has no explanation for this matching of two sources of evidence completely independent of each other, Prof. Kola’s map drawn in 2001 and a Google Earth satellite photograph taken seven years later.

Now to the contents of the mass graves, which are described as follows by Prof. Kola in the translated excerpts from his article featured in my blog (emphases mine):

Quote:
Grave no 1 is located in the north - eastern part of hectare 17, just west from the memorial to victims. The site was excavated by 27 drills. Horizontally, it measures 20 x 20 m and is up to 4.30 m deep. It was a body burning grave.

Grave no 2 is located in the western part of the hectare 17, south from the memorial. It was excavated by 28 drills. Horizontally its shape is irregular, measuring at least 20 x 25 m – with its longer side in NS position – and with depth up to 4 metres. It was a body burning grave.

Grave no 3 is located in the south- western part of hectare 11 and north - western part of hectare 17. It was excavated by 17 drills. Horizontally, it's irregular, measuring around 20 x 12 m - with its longer side in NS position. The biggest part of the grave is located under north - western part of the memorial. It’s up to 5.80 m deep. In bottom layers, the grave is bony, with human remains in wax- fat transformation. The upper layers are a mixture of burnt body remains with layers of lime stone, sand and charcoal. The northern part of the grave is located near to northern part of the grave no 4. The more precise location of the graves requires additional research.

Grave no 4. It’s a grave with significant size, located in southern part of hectare 11, as well as northern and central parts of hectare 18. It was excavated by 78 drills. Horizontally, in NS position, it measures 70 x 20-25 m with the depth of around 5m. In bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax- fat transformation. The upper layers are a mixture of burnt body remains with layers of lime stone, sand and charcoal.

[...]

Grave no 5. It’s not a very vast grave, located in the north-western part of hectare 18. It was excavated by 7 drills. Horizontally, it's irregular, measuring at least 10 – 12 m, with its depth up to 4.90 m. In its bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax-fat transformation. In the upper layers – burnt body remains.

Grave no 6. It’s located in the central part of hectare 18, south from grave no 5. It was excavated by 22 drills. Horizontally, it’s irregular, measuring at least 15 x 25 m, with its depth up to 3.05 m. In its bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax-fat transformation. The upper layers – burnt body remains.

Grave no 7. Location of body burning activity, measuring at least 10 x 3 m, with its depth up to 0.90 m, in the central part of hectare 18, around 10-12 m south from the southern side of grave 4. The vast majority of burnt body remains were found in 6 drills. Around, vast ground transformation of an uncertain genesis. Only because of the burnt body remains found, the structure was thought of as a grave. In order to state the function of the place more accurately, further archaeological research needs to be conducted.
Bones, human remains in wax-fat transformation (probably whole bodies, like in the mass graves investigated by Prof. Kola at Belzec) and burnt body remains, all in quantities high enough to be relatively easy for the archaeologist to find (finding just an isolated bone or body underground in a fairly large area like this would have been sort of like finding a needle in a haystack) and to allow for concluding not only on the presence of mass graves but also on the length, width and depth thereof. In the biggest grave # 4, for instance, bones and human remains in wax-fat transformation seem to make up the bottom layers of a grave area of at least 1,400 square meters.

So we seem to have not one but lots of bodies in wax-fat transformation, a phenomenon that makes dead bodies look like this:

If there are whole bodies in wax-fat transformation like those pictured above, then of course there are also complete human skeletons, complete human skulls and complete human bones. The latter, according to Prof. Kola’s description, are also present as loose bones in the "bony" bottom layers of four of the mass graves.

Where there bodies in wax-fat transformation, one can expect them to have at least some of their teeth left, like our friend Otzi:

or like this character:

shown on a site (http://www.deathonline.net/decomposi.../grave_wax.htm ) where the substance that gives wax-fat transformation its name, grave wax or adipocere, is described as follows:

Quote:
Grave wax, or adipocere, is a crumbly white, waxy substance that accumulates on those parts of the body that contain fat - the cheeks, breasts, abdomen and buttocks. It is the product of a chemical reaction in which fats react with water and hydrogen in the presence of bacterial enzymes, breaking down into fatty acids and soaps. Adipocere is resistant to bacteria and can protect a corpse, slowing further decomposition. Adipocere starts to form within a month after death and has been recorded on bodies that have been exhumed after 100 years. If a body is readily accessible to insects, adipocere is unlikely to form.
It can furthermore be assumed that, although cremation tends to make teeth very fragile and thus easy to fall apart or be crushed , some teeth survived the cremation and subsequent crushing process and are therefore lying in the mass graves together with bodies in wax-fat transformation, bones, bone fragments and human ashes.

As to the latter two – bone fragments and ashes – Prof. Kola’s description of layers of "burnt body remains" in the graves he discovered suggests the presence of both in rather large quantities. In a mass grave like grave # 4, with an area of 1,400 square meters, a layer of "burnt body remains" only 20 centimeters thick would make for 280 cubic meters of ashes and bone fragments. Gerdes is invited to provide an estimate about the weight of those 280 cubic meters of ashes and bone fragments.

Bone fragments, as pointed out in my blog article, can not only be found underground, as described by Prof. Kola, but also above ground in the area of the mass graves. Below are some photos from my collection published under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html , which I took during a recent visit to the Sobibor camp area (in which Gerdes was supposed to accompany me, but as we know the whimpering coward didn’t show up, see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 ):

Particularly interesting are the bone fragments white on the outside and black on the inside, of which the photo series above shows two. I presume that these colors show different stages of calcination, the white being the more advanced stage.

So huge quantities of all types of human remains listed by Gerdes become apparent from Prof. Kola’s description of the mass graves’ contents, and bone fragments can be also be seen on the photographs in my collection under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html . The only objects from Gerdes’ list that do not become apparent from either my photographs or the quoted excerpts from Prof. Kola’s article are spent bullets and shell casings. But as most of Sobibor extermination camp’s victims were killed by gassing and only a relative minority were shot, this would only mean that the mass graves described by Prof. Kola wholly or essentially contain the remains of gassing victims rather than people killed by shooting, even assuming that spent bullets and shell casings are relatively easy to detect and that the latter were not collected by the perpetrators after each shooting session. As press reports also mention findings of shell casings by Prof. Kola in 2001, however, I expect to find a more detailed description of such findings when I get the full translation of Prof. Kola’s article.

Now back to our friend Gerdes, who likes to accuse his opponents of cowardice, obviously because he’s a coward himself and projects his fallacies onto his opponents. Let’s see if this sorry piece of scum can muster enough courage to do the following:

1. Expressly state that he will henceforth also answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges" and thus keeping our conversation on this forum in the current "ignore" deadlock;

2. Link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html ;

3. Confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

or, in the unlikely case that he is not, show us what he looks like (something that potential applicants to his NAFCASH reward have a legitimate interest in knowing, and also something that someone offering a $100,000 reward should have no problem with).

Will Gerdes have the guts to comply with these three demands?

Or will he just hide behind another copy-and-paste repetition of the crap last copied and pasted into his posts # 1706 to # 1709, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be?

Stay tuned!

Old November 24th, 2008 #1711
Greg Gerdes

* BTW:

NOT AN IOTA!

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 25th, 2008 at 02:46 PM.

Old November 24th, 2008 #1712
Greg Gerdes

Let's not forget:

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 25th, 2008 at 02:47 PM.

Old November 24th, 2008 #1713
Greg Gerdes

Not one.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 25th, 2008 at 02:47 PM.

Old November 24th, 2008 #1714
Greg Gerdes

What are they afraid of?

NOT AN IOTA!

Please note:

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 25th, 2008 at 02:48 PM.

Old November 24th, 2008 #1715
Roberto Muehlenkamp

At the end of my post # 1710 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1710 I wrote the following:

Quote:
Now back to our friend Gerdes, who likes to accuse his opponents of cowardice, obviously because he’s a coward himself and projects his fallacies onto his opponents. Let’s see if this sorry piece of scum can muster enough courage to do the following:

1. Expressly state that he will henceforth also answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges" and thus keeping our conversation on this forum in the current "ignore" deadlock;

2. Link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html ;

3. Confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

or, in the unlikely case that he is not, show us what he looks like (something that potential applicants to his NAFCASH reward have a legitimate interest in knowing, and also something that someone offering a $100,000 reward should have no problem with).

Will Gerdes have the guts to comply with these three demands?

Or will he just hide behind another copy-and-paste repetition of the crap last copied and pasted into his posts # 1706 to # 1709, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be?

Stay tuned!
Gerdes did just what I had expected him to do. In his posts # 1711 to # 1714, he hid behind another copy-and-paste repetition of the crap last copied and pasted before into his posts # 1706 to # 1709, like the whimpering coward he has thereby again – for the umpteenth time – shown himself to be.

So the ignore situation remains unchanged.

Old November 25th, 2008 #1716
Greg Gerdes

* BTW:

NOT AN IOTA!

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 26th, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

Old November 25th, 2008 #1717
Greg Gerdes

Let's not forget:

Can you do it faggots?

Just one.

One.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 26th, 2008 at 02:07 PM.

Old November 25th, 2008 #1718
Greg Gerdes

Not one.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 26th, 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Old November 25th, 2008 #1719
Greg Gerdes

What are they afraid of?

NOT AN IOTA!

Please note:

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 26th, 2008 at 02:14 PM.

Old November 25th, 2008 #1720
T.F. Scheb

Default Muley - Hoisted by His Own Petard

Will Muley go for the cash? Will he slink away in disgrace?

Thread