VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2013 #81
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Pretty sure Belichick is the one who wanted to bring him in, as he has a history of turning discards into useful items. I suspect Brady will fade quicker than people think; having a family and family life, and moving into your mid thirties cuts down on your desire. See Roger Federer, now fading badly.
Are the Patriots looking for Tebow to take snaps or as a TE or flanker, in the offense somehow, perhaps not at QB? Thinking out loud here.

He almost has to play the guy at least a little, I would think. Or has public interest in Tebow waned appreciably?

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 28th, 2013 at 07:34 AM.

Old July 28th, 2013 #82
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Pretty sure Belichick is the one who wanted to bring him in, as he has a history of turning discards into useful items. I suspect Brady will fade quicker than people think; having a family and family life, and moving into your mid thirties cuts down on your desire. See Roger Federer, now fading badly.
Yeah, they're both definitely on the down-slope & picking up speed. It's getting time for them to relax, enjoy their millions & their memories of glory.

I bet Federer in particular has a painful awareness that he'd certainly be considered the greatest of all time, if only the even more athletically gifted Nadal hadn't come along in his era.

If anyone can straighten out Tebow's throwing mechanics and prepare him for the huge job of taking over for Brady, Belichick can: he may be a cold fish and a play-stealer, but he's definitely one of the best coaches ever.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 28th, 2013 #83
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
He could have brought in Tebow for Sanchez after a few games, but his pride got in the way. That's my read, it could be wrong. Tebow would probably have had the same effect on the Jets as he had on the Broncos.
He's a bloviating dick, like his pappy.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 28th, 2013 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Are the Patriots looking for Tebow to take snaps or as a TE or flanker, in the offense somehow, perhaps not at QB? Thinking out loud here.

He almost has to play the guy at least a little, I would think. Or has public interest in Tebow waned appreciably?
It's waned unless the guy comes back at QB. People just assume because he's sort of shaped like a TE he can play TE, but that's ridiculous. Far as I know, he's never played anything but QB, nor has he ever expressed any interest in changing positions. Of course, both NE's starting TE's are out, one in jail, one injured, so who knows? I suppose they could stick Tebow in the backfield and come up with some pitches, potential trick pass plays, but that's not going to do much. He's either a QB or nothing, is my guess.

Old July 28th, 2013 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
He's a bloviating dick, like his pappy.
Problem is, Tebow actually fit what the Jets do. The Patriots dont, really. They're going to find out that, no, in fact, you can't just plug and play people like Welker, contrary to what a lot of niggers believe.

Old July 28th, 2013 #86
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Tebow threw 46% in Denver. THAT is the problem. The dude would throw into the grass at an open receiver's feet. That isn't going to cut it in the NFL.

Old July 28th, 2013 #87
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Problem is, Tebow actually fit what the Jets do. The Patriots dont, really. They're going to find out that, no, in fact, you can't just plug and play people like Welker, contrary to what a lot of niggers believe.
Tebow was drafted by current Patriots offensive coordinator McDaniels when McD was head coach in Denver. These two reuniting makes perfect sense. McD is the only reason Tebow was taken in by NE. He has a man crush on Timmy.

Old July 29th, 2013 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Tebow threw 46% in Denver. THAT is the problem. The dude would throw into the grass at an open receiver's feet. That isn't going to cut it in the NFL.
He won games. That matters more than passing stats. Also, that was his first full year starting (well, 3/4 year). He would certainly have improved. Third, a lot of his passes were dropped by their mediocre receivers.

Old July 29th, 2013 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Tebow was drafted by current Patriots offensive coordinator McDaniels when McD was head coach in Denver. These two reuniting makes perfect sense. McD is the only reason Tebow was taken in by NE. He has a man crush on Timmy.
That's true, but they wouldn't take him if Belichick didn't have some idea in mind. Not like they're going to start him over Brady, so who knows which direction they'll go.

Old August 13th, 2013 #90
Alex Linder
Administrator

[found this linked off a forum where someone had posted what i wrote about Tebow]

Disenfranchised Christian Men

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tim Tebow - A Glaring Example of the Hatred Directed Towards White Christian Men

Who is Tim Tebow? Tim is a former quarterback for the Florida Gators football team. He won a Heisman Trophy for his play. He is a consistent winner. Tim has an unorthodox throwing motion and played a style of football different from the traditional NFL standard. Tim was drafted by the Denver Broncos in 2010. Tim was relegated to the third string. How Tim become the starting QB for the Broncos is a remarkable tale.

The Chicago Bears traded QB Kyle Orton for Bronco QB Jay Cutler in 2011. That year the Broncos were awful. New QB Orton failed miserably. He was replaced after an injury by Brady Quinn who fared no better. When Quinn failed to win a game - the Broncos record was 1-4. The Broncos, as a team, had quit. They blindly walked through games with little effort. They had no confidence they would win another game. But, eventually, they did win - largely because Tim Tebow found a way. Tim Tebow found a way to lift the Denver Broncos out of a failing season in 2011 and win one playoff game against the Pittsburg Steelers. The Broncos lost their next playoff game against the Patriots.

The Steelers were predicted to destroy Denver in the playoff game and reach the Super Bowl that year. Denver beat them. Everyone in Denver was happy. They admired Tim Tebow. Tebow mania was rampant. The news media didn't know what to do. The media really did not like Tebow, but their viewers did - so the media was forced to report on Tebow, reluctantly... mockingly. They mocked Tim but did it in a playful way so they could avoid public backlash. Tebow ignored the media and always replied humbly and respectfully whenever he was interviewed. Tim is genuine Good Guy.

In 2011, Tim Tebow participated in his first playoff game. Losing a game in the playoffs by a newby is not uncommon. Other QBs who lost subsequent playoff games in 2011 includes: Aaron Rogers - 6 years experience, Alex Smith - 5 years, Drew Brees - 10 years, Matt Schaub - 6 years. All these players did exactly what Tebow did. They lost a playoff game. Two of these QBs had won a Super Bowl. These players are heralded as Elite quarterbacks. Another Elite QB, Matt Ryan had lost 3 straight playoff games without winning one. Losing in the playoffs is not uncommon. Winning games is uncommon.

Tim Tebow led an over achieving team and won a playoff game against an opponent many predicted to play in the Super Bowl. Life was good in Denver. Fans were ecstatic. Everyone, save one of Denver's management, loved Tim. That man, John Elway, did not share the enthusiasm. Oh, John was happy enough after the playoff win. He celebrated with the team. He talked about the win positively. But John refused to endorse Tebow as the starting QB. John did not share the fan's enthusiasm over Tim. But fans were so happy they ignored John's lack of support. Why Elway refused to endorse Tim was curious and there are reasons for his reticence.

John is a legend in Denver. It is very possible he was not thrilled another player might impact his status - the be all and end all of Bronco QBs. Additionally, Tebow was getting a lot of attention. The media no longer sought out John Elway. Tebow might, given time and support, replace, or duplicate Elway's legacy. Elway was not going to permit an unorthodox player supplant him.

John Elway's plan became clear in 2012. Denver went out of their way and over-paid to sign Peyton Manning. IF Elway was to be replaced, John wanted another NFL legend to do that - not an unorthodox winner like Tebow. Before his signing with Denver, Manning had had several severe neck injuries. The likelihood he couldn't finish the season was plausible. The chance Manning could not play another down after a big hit was also real. None of that mattered to Elway and his jock parasite - Denver owner - Pat Bowling. Unsurprisingly, Manning won many games in 2012. But Manning was called upon to win when it mattered; during the playoffs - Manning lost the first playoff game! Manning did not surpass Tebows accomplishments in post-season play. Manning has a dicey post-season record. Perhaps, Elway was counting on Manning's inconsistent play to preserve his legacy in Denver. We will never know.

What we do know is Tebow eventually signed with the NY Jets in 2012. NY was another team with losing habits and a questionable QB. While with NY, Tim was never given a chance to start, or play consistently. Tim was relegated to situational play. These "opportunities" destined Tim to failure. NY merely wanted the public attention (and money) Tebow drew. The NY head coach did not share the public's Tebow enthusiasm. The NY Offensive Coordinator did as he was told and used Tebow to make the Jet's starting QB look better. That too failed. With the Jet's season failing, and the starting NY QB looking incompetent on the field - Tebow was kept on the bench. Giving Tim a chance to succeed, could negatively reflect upon the Head Coach Rex Ryan's player assessment skilz - which given the team's performance since his fielding a team with Ryan's hand picked players, is atrocious. Ryan preferred to lose and suffer the embarassment than let Tim win games - go figure. To what pressures was Ryan actually responding? Other players? A racial motivation?

Tim is big and strong. He can run between the tackles. He completes enough passes - even though they are not beautiful. Tim has a certain something that enables him to win football games. He has won football games all of his life.

Tim also gained notoriety for his Christian beliefs and the way he celebrated after scoring - he knelt and thanked God in the end zone. Thanking God is done by many NFL players - most are black. The way the media treats WHITE player's religious expressions exposes the secular and racial views of the media. The media holds a double standard - how they treat players of different races. The media and NFL management considers black players are not very smart, and kinda backwards. The religious beliefs of black players are specifically anticipated - because black players are... un-smart. Additionally, most black player's mothers never appearedd with their son in an anit-abortion TV commercial and THAT was, and remains, the genesis, and reason for, the media's condemnation of Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow's treatment, based upon his religious beliefs (that includes pro-life) is telling and shows the media's dislike of religion and their racism.

Additionally, if Tebow were black, the media would harp and complain that Tebow's team was racist - not giving him a chance. The combination of prejudice and hate eventually left Tim Tebow unemployed. The goal the media set was accomplished - getting rid of the unorthodox, WHITE, Jesus-Freak, anti-abortion QB. If you ever wondered how far the media will go to preserve the political policies their favor - you now know. There are no limits. Nothing is off limits. Preserving and expanding the political policies they support trumps all.

I am not sure if Tebow will ever again play in the NFL. Perhaps if he chose to play another position - tight end or full back, Tim would be signed - I'm sure of that. Why he won't is a complicated and personal matter. I wish Tim would consider these alternatives, and, perhaps, simultaneously find someone to help him correct his throwing motion; for a chance to compete at QB. The NFL has lost a wonderful and competent player because he loves God and is white. Tim's treatment is similar to what happens everyday to other white, Christian men. They are attacked and prevented from competing. Progressives are so ideological, they will suffer and make others suffer to achieve their goals. They will break laws. They will do harm. And, because the control the message the public receives - they get away with it. It is past time White Christian men unite and demand their civil rights are restored and they are given an equal opportunity in all things. Our nation will continue to spiral into a Coriolis of destruction until we do.

UPDATE: Tebow signs with the NE Patriots. Tim could not have found a better home. NE will consider Tim on his merits and provide and opportunity to play again. I pray the coach and owner will find a way to keep Tim in the game. He is an asset worth keeping.

http://whitechristianmales.blogspot....of-hatred.html

http://anonboard.com/bbs/show_topic/791304

Old August 17th, 2013 #91
Alex Linder
Administrator

Tebow played like shit last night in preseason game #2. He played ok but not great in #1. Some risk of being cut, but I suspect they'll keep him. The light is not in his eyes, at the moment. He appears subdued. Apparently he's dropping Jets weight to get back to where he was in Denver. We'll see.

Here's an article on why NE will probably keep him.
http://news.yahoo.com/tim-tebow-why-...191606043.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 17th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #92
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

From superstar to figure of fun: Tim Tebow finally makes it to Super Bowl in T-Mobile advert that jokes about how he has no contract, as host of other celebs line up to take a star turn in prized commercial slots

Old July 23rd, 2014 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

Tim Tebow wants you to know he's in shape and totally ready for an NFL call

Eric Edholm
By Eric Edholm
July 22, 2014 1:15 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...171541549.html

Old July 30th, 2014 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tim Tebow is out of an NFL job
Ben Rohrbach By Ben Rohrbach

Tim Tebow has a job. It's just not in the NFL.

As Tebow prepares for his first season in front of a camera on the new SEC Network, his former college coach would rather see him reading defenses in the NFL than television prompters at ESPN.

"I still don't get that part of it," Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said of Tebow's inability to hold down an NFL job from Big Ten Media Days. "He's the second-most efficient passer ever to play college football."

Meyer and the former Heisman Trophy winner, of course, teamed up to win a pair of national titles at Florida. Indeed, Tebow concluded his four-year college career with the NCAA's No. 2 all-time passer efficiency rating (170.79) — trailing only current Rams quarterback Sam Bradford (175.62).

As we all know, though, collegiate success doesn't necessarily translate to the NFL. Last we saw Tebow as a starter, he owned one of the worst QB ratings in the league in 2011 (72.9), his most successful pro season under center. Interestingly, Bradford was one of only six quarterbacks with a worse rating.

Tebow's career 47.9 completion percentage doesn't scream efficiency, either. After the Broncos traded him to the Jets following his breakout 2011 season, he threw just eight passes in New York. The Patriots gave him a shot in training camp last summer, when he completed only 36.7 percent of his passes, and he hasn't had a whiff of the NFL since the 2013 preseason. And so far, at least, Tebow has been unwilling to accept a job in another professional league.

By all accounts, Tebow remains in tremendous shape, telling reporters in both Tennessee and Arizona in recent weeks that he's prepared should an NFL team come calling. He even reportedly has a clause in his SEC Network contract that would allow him to accept a QB job should one arise.

Meanwhile, Meyer continues to make the same case many have made for Tebow — essentially that he's a football player first and a quarterback second — even if his NFL experience has yet to reflect that.

"He had really good personnel around him [at Florida] and we utilized his skill very well," Meyer added. "I think in a traditional setting, it is difficult, but there's a lot of non-traditional offenses now in the NFL."

Given that Bill Belichick — whose relationship with Meyer has resulted in a number of former Gators making their way onto New England's roster — gave up on Tebow most recently, perhaps that argument doesn't hold much water. Then again, plenty of backup quarterbacks with worse career winning percentages than Tebow have jobs holding water on NFL sidelines around the league.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...163438536.html

I still say the most reasonable way to interpret what has happened with Tebow is that the jews are afraid he'll turn into Jebus II. I still say, find me one black QB who led his team to a playoff victory in his second year in the league, and first starting year, and couldn't get a job after that. Tebow is the one QB given no time to develop - after he's proven himself a winner on the field in actual games.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 30th, 2014 at 12:20 PM.

Old January 18th, 2016 #95
Ironguard1940

Default If he was a TeBRO he would be playing

Nigger affletes who thank 'gawd' for their ability are jibber-jabbering, dick-pulling showboats with bling galore, have a different I'm-a-nigger monkey dance for every play they make, and generally behave like thugs. Tebow does not showboat, is articulate and does not subscribe to thug culture that is so prevalent in the nigger felony league. He is a very good QB who took Denver to the playoffs and defeated the Steelers I believe in OT in those playoffs a few years back. Any nigger QB that did what he did would have gotten a lifetime contract but since he is White and civilized, he is banned from playing BRO football. Yes, there is institutional racism in the nfl, and in every aspect of the kwa-directed squarely against White people.

Old January 21st, 2016 #96
Ironguard1940

Default Manziel is a W I N O

White In Name Only Johnny Manziel is a wigger. He was a very good college QB at Texas A&M but so far he has not shown that he has the talent to make it in the NFL. He DOES however have the attitude to make it. He has had many off-field incidents that makes me and a lot of others thinking that inside Manziel is a nigthug waiting to cap his way out. Here is the latest example of why he may not start but he will stay in the NIGGER FELONY LEAGUE in some capacity. I guess you can be a no-talent White and succeed in BRO football-just ACT like the bros.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartandhp

BTW-compare this no-talent wigger with his fuck you attitude towards the game to Tim Tebow, who has worked harder on his game than possibly any other athlete in any other sport for years. Where is Tim Tebow? BANNED FROM THE NIGGER FELONY LEAGUE because he does not live the nigthug culture so prevelant in US sports.

Old January 21st, 2016 #97
Ironguard1940

Default Read about Wigger Manziel's off-field antics

http://www.newsday.com/sports/colleg...ts-1.5797614#7

Old September 6th, 2016 #98
Robbie Key

The Passion of Tim Tebow: Jews Control Professional Sports, Here’s Why It Matters
September 5, 2016

This is my feature article in Action! , the official newspaper of the Traditionalist Worker Party. If you would like to subscribe, inquire at www.tradworker.org .

by Eric Striker, Editor in Chief

No athletic career provokes more confusion from fans than the curious case of Tim Tebow. On paper, the versatile Florida Gators quarterback used his ability for quick thinking congruent to his fleet of foot (did you know whites can be fast too? Not if you read Sports Illustrated) to lead his team to two championships (2006 and 2008), while cultivating his personal trophy case by winning the prestigious Heisman trophy, Quarterback Of the Year, SEC Player of the Year (twice), and countless other decorations illustrating his immense talent. Even before being drafted in the first round by the Denver Broncos in 2010, he was a sought after commodity slated to continue the legacy of what made John Elway a football legend: a quarterback that can run.

As a starter, Tebow inherited a 1-4 Broncos team most had written off. Through a series of amazing and historic 4th quarter movie-like underdog comebacks, Tebow led the Broncos on a 6 game winning streak. The team that began as the AFC West’s Bad News Bears wound up winning the division title, their first at that time since 2005. For team owners, wins and losses are as important as packed stadiums and merchandise sales, and here too, he delivered. As his fairy tale story began to write itself, Tebow’s No. 15 jersey flew off the shelves, people from across the nation tuned in to watch what kind of surprises or excitement the Broncos would deliver next. Tebow, whose 2011 rookie season was the only one he got to play in his NFL career, resonated so deeply with the American people that his short-lived No. 11 he wore for the Phildalphia Eagles in the 2015 pre-season, shortly before being cut, outsold the shirts of negroes like Marshawn Lynch, whose jockstraps are put on a pedestal and worshiped as divine by Jews and their purchased middle aged cuckolds at Jew-run Disney’s (Chair and CEO: Michael Eisner) ESPN. In his analysis of the sales data, John Breech of CBS Sports makes the claim that the only reason Tebow’s Eagles jersey didn’t sell even more is due to the very small window of availability it had [1]. “Tebowing”, the act of genuflecting before God after a touch down, became a national sensation. All eyes were on Tebow. Even as a man who personally despises spectator sports, I tuned in to watch Tebow. As a person who is skeptical about organized religion as a rule, I watched in awe at Tebow’s love of the Christian faith.

Off the field, Tebow was a role model, a moral paradigm towering over the mediocre, shrill, self-absorbed Millenial pajama boy. The art of combining alpha masculinity and humanity has been lost in the modern world, where you’re expected either to entirely emulate the Sons of Anarchy or become a nice to a fault goof like Ned Flanders. Despite being in the fruit of his 20‘s and a world famous athlete, Tebow eschewed excess for humility, giving his summers to kids with cancer instead of chest-blessed groupies, and unpaid work at an orphanage rather than cocaine and Da Club. As a famous star, Tebow had a large cult-like following from women who required nothing more than a snap of his fingers for a “field goal”, and yet still, Tebow encouraged sexual continence when asked, and stayed true to his moral and religious convictions by saving himself for marriage. By normal standards, Tebow was unique in a good way. By NFL standards, where not being a rapist or a murderer is already abnormal, most people said “finally, a good example for our nation’s youth”.

So why isn’t he on the box of Wheaties? Or an even better question, why is a football player who has outperformed all expectations when actually allowed to play, today reduced to trying out for a Venezuelan winter baseball team?

The answer is always the same when something good defies the odds and peaks through the wreck and dreck that is our culture, only to be whacked to death and covered up in a political burqa: the loathsome Jew.

The Conspiracy Against Tebow: Jews in the NFL and Sports Journalism

Before looking into the details, we must begin by looking at the disproportionate power Jews wield within the NFL, in order to demonstrate how these positions directly relate to the sabotage of Tim Tebow.

Of 32 NFL teams, Jews (2% of US population) are the owners or presidents of 11, a little less than 30%. The motive for this overrepresentation is likely political, as football is one of the most important cultural chokepoints in American society, especially since sports teams are notoriously expensive to acquire, time consuming, and with a few exceptions, volatile in their profitability. A peculiar ethnic interest or attraction to football in and of itself is also unlikely, there are more Jews who own NFL teams than are playing . According to Reference.com, there are only nine Jewish players…in the entire league [2]. Here are the 11 teams along with associated Jew:

New York Jets: Neil Glat (President), Mike Tannenbaum (former GM, now Vice President)

Oakland Raiders: Marc Badain (President)

Atlanta Falcons: Arthur Blank (Owner)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Glazer Family (Owners and Chairpersons)

New England Patriots: Robert Kraft (Owner), Jonathan Kraft (President)

Philadelphia Eagles: Jeffrey Lurie (Owner) , Don Smolenski (President)

Indianapolis Colts: James Irsay (Owner and CEO)

Miami Dolphins: Stephen M. Ross (Owner)

Washington Redskins: Daniel Snyder (Owner) , Bruce Allen (President)

New York Giants: Steve Tisch (Owner)

Minnesota Vikings: Zygi Wilf (Owner), Mark Wilf (President)

Sports journalism is also heavily Jewish. For example, Sports Illustrated , easily the authority in the written sports world, has Paul Fichtenbaum as its editor in chief. Then of course there is ESPN which is owned and managed by the Jews at Disney, etc. There is simply not enough space in print to list every single Jew involved in sports journalism as anchors, writers, authors, opinion molders, but one thing should be clear: these sports culture gatekeepers never shy away from pushing political agendas, whether it’s the ridiculous anti-white coverage given during the Duke LaCrosse case, not even considering the possibility of a white running back while every year digging up a new “magical negro” black quarterback, or the Zionist media octopus’ attempt to bully a team into drafting a talentless kicker on the sole basis of his homosexuality.

Tebow and the Jews

Any talk about Tebow’s abilities being to blame for his blacklisting in the NFL is a flagrant lie, a paper curtain to cover the outrageous: His fate was sealed before even touched a football in the NFL, because he was white, morally impeccable, and flaunted his values–what Jews in the 1950 population study “The Authoritarian Personality” (Levinson, Brunswik, Adorno, et al) identified as an inherent danger to Jews.

On the eve of Tim Tebow’s draft, “respected” ex Sports Illustrated writer Jeff Pearlman set the stage in his vicious piece “I Want Tim Tebow to Fail” [3] . On the eve of his entry into the NFL, Tim Tebow starred in a Super Bowl ad for Focus on the Family, an organization that lobbies against homosexual marriage and abortion that showed Tim Tebow besides his mother (who gives no political opinion) and the words “Celebrate Family, Celebrate Life”–a mild statement that drew vicious Talmudic ire from Pearlman, who wrote about what he “wants” (that would curiously become “prophetic”, more on that later) for Tebow:

“I have never written those words about an athlete before. Actually, I don’t think I’ve ever written those words about a person before. But I want Tim Tebow to fail. I want a team to draft him in the sixth round, then I want him to report to training camp, throw a bunch of dying quails and be cut.

[…]I want him to fail in the NFL nonetheless, because a famous Tim Tebow is a dangerous Tim Tebow.”

Pearlman was not the only one to go into a vicious seizure over the prospect of Tim Tebow even existing in the NFL. Tebow’s entry into the NFL must’ve been a hot subject amongst Jews in private, because after he was drafted, Sports radio host Fred Toettcher (Aka “Toucher”), listed as a Jew [4], of the nationally syndicated The Toucher and Rich Show, in April 2010 unironically stated that Tebow’s draft party was akin to a “Nazi Gathering”.

Once the Gentile owned Broncos finally let Tebow start, and the team started to win, the Jewish rhetoric got even more radical and extreme. In December 2011 The Jewish Week published an outrageous piece by Rabbi Joshua Hammerman called “I’ve got a Tim Tebow Problem”:

“I want to root for the guy, but I’m afraid of what will happen if the hulky Denver Bronco quarterback continues to pull off what is fast becoming the Greatest Gridiron Story Ever Told. Since taking over as the starting quarterback earlier this season, the Heisman winning national champion from the University of Florida has been winning consistently and dramatically, in the final minutes of the game or overtime, relying on powerful legs rather than his infamously erratic arm and confounding skeptical fans along with the Bronco management, who, it is said, were hoping he would fail.
If Tebow wins the Super Bowl, against all odds, it will buoy his faithful, and emboldened faithful can do insane things, like burning mosques, bashing gays and indiscriminately banishing immigrants. While America has become more inclusive since Jerry Falwell’s first political forays, a Tebow triumph could set those efforts back considerably.”

When Rabbi Hammerman’s article began making the rounds in non-Jewish circles, The Jewish Week pulled it from the website and issued an apology[5] , but this was more of a “sorry you caught me” than an actual sorry. The Jewish animosity against Tebow was partially religious, in that Tebow was a Christian, but this is not the whole story as many non-white athletes display their religious (including Christian) convictions on the field and Jews never say anything. The hatred against Tebow was racial, not theological–they feared a young man who, in the words of Rabbi Hammerman’s article “turned down his selection as a Playboy All American because it was, well, Playboy”–it is clear from the Rabbi’s piece that he is familiar with “The Authoritarian Personality” (1950), and thus his panic and spitting rage at a man considered to be one of the kindest people to ever play football begin to make sense.

Tebow had to be stopped, somehow. When the Broncos were finally eliminated in the playoffs, Jews breathed a sigh of relief, but also put their plan into into motion. For all their talk of “alternative lifestyles”, Jews will never tolerate individuals with healthy values to become prominent on their watch, because once somebody is able to challenge the culture of death and degradation they believe keeps Gentiles as pacified slaves, millions will follow.

The Jewing of Tebow

After his Cinderella rookie season, John Elway decided that Tim Tebow would become the starting Broncos quarterback in 2012. Then, out of the blue, a number of “coincidences” came to be.

The first one was the sudden decision of future hall of fame quarterback Peyton Manning–a free agent so desired multiple teams had to compete in a metaphorical “lottery” to sign–to play for the Broncos. Manning’s decision came as a surprise to many, but it was objectively in the Bronco’s interests to make him their starter over Tebow (Manning would later take the Broncos to the Super Bowl).

What happened next has no logical explanation other than a pre-meditated Jewish conspiracy against Tim Tebow’s career that had nothing to do with sports. A number of teams expressed strong interest in Tebow, including the Jacksonville Jaguars, whose more “Southern” and Christian fan-base, slumping team, along with the fact that Tebow is a native of the state who played for the Florida Gators, would’ve been a natural fit, but the Broncos turned down an offer of $3 million dollars and a fourth round draft pick in order to give Tebow to the New York Jets–whose offer was slightly inferior. Never the less, the Jets’ Jew General Manager at the time, Mike Tannenbaum, aggressively negotiated[6] to bring Tebow to New York, and eventually the Jets and the Broncos came to an agreement. A month after Tebow was retained in the trade, the Jew Neil Glat, heavily connected to the corporate world, was made President of the Jets. Could there have been a “secret” trade that would get the Broncos Peyton Manning, in exchange for handing Tebow off to the Jets? There is no hard evidence of such a thing, but it is certainly plausible when looking at how the Jets treated Tebow once they got him. The amount of fan energy and future potential the Broncos were bestowed with through Tebow could never be matched by any other single player other than Peyton Manning–if this aspect wasn’t a conspiracy, it certainly was the perfect catalyst that put one into motion.

Out of all the teams vying for Tebow, the Jets getting him was very controversial to observers, especially seeing all the money and time they spent to procure a player they objectively didn’t need. The Jew Tannenbaum’s explanation was even more bizarre: they did not want Tebow to play as a quarterback, but instead in a lower profile alternative offensive position. Famous Jets quarterback Joe Namath was half-right in his comments [7] on the topic when news broke of the deal: “I’m just sorry that I can’t agree with this situation. I think it’s just a publicity stunt. I can’t go with it. I think it’s wrong. I don’t think they know what they’re doing over there. And I’m a big Tim Tebow fan, but I’m a bigger Jet fan than I am a Tim Tebow fan.”

Assuming incompetence is where conservatives die 1,000 intellectual deaths. Jews are not incompetent, their ridiculous plans for Tebow were by design.

Once the 2012 season began, people were astonished. Tebow spent most of his time either on the bench, occasionally playing a background position on the punt team. When Jets starting quarterback Mark Sanchez began to falter–and badly–Jets fans begged, petitioned, demanded, that the team let Tebow start at least one game in his place. To the puzzlement of all neutral observers, the Jets abjectly refused, letting him join in in only 77 offensive plays (in miscellaneous positions) all year–effectively wasting his season. When the season was over and the 2013 one was about to begin, the Jew controlled Jets clung to Tebow until the first Monday after the NFL draft, when most team rosters are already full–making it almost impossible for Tebow to find another team in time!

Tebow was replaced by Geno Smith, a negro quarterback much hyped by the typical sports Heebs as is the custom. Despite numerous attempts to make the Smith the Jets’ starting quarterback, he has put up abysmal numbers compared to Tebow’s sole season with the Broncos. Today he continues to be the most hyped up new quarterback in the league, despite being relegated to the bench most of the time.

On this pre-meditated act of career sabotage, Yahoo! Sports writer Les Carpenter hinted at the non-football related motive behind the timing of Tebow’s release–Hate:

“When the Jets fought to get him, you would think they understood what they were getting. You would guess they had a way to exploit his strengths. Instead they embarrassed him. They seemed to hate the way he drew more interest than their other players. They grumbled about the mania around him that was so great they had to hold a separate press conference for him after games in which he barely played.

Off goes Tim Tebow, the player they pursued hard but never wanted.” [8]

Carpenter too chalks up the Tebow-Jets debacle as at least partially motivated by “incompetent management”, but wait, there’s more.

In spite of his late release, the New England Patriots offered Tebow a two year, non-guaranteed contract on June 11th, 2013, where millions of dollars were promised if Tebow played. Tebow’s power of personality and talent in need of cultivation (and game time) was able to defy roster norms. The Patriots, run top to bottom by the Jew Kraft and his extended family, held on to Tebow through the summer. Barely a little more than one week before the 2013 season began, on August 31st, the New England Patriots suddenly realized that “there was nothing” they could do with a player that was benched for an entire season with the Jets, as if expecting him to be cultivated in just two months, and cut him last minute. The Patriots effectively wasted Tebow’s time, and paid him exactly $0 of his contract money. This is considered to be the stake through Tebow’s career in the NFL by ensuring he sit out the season by being released twice, and in spite of this, naive Tebow personally thanked the Jew Robert Kraft for the “opportunity” anyway. Sports journalists worked night and day concocting reasons for why the Jets and Patriots could find nothing for Tebow to do, but the man on the street didn’t buy it.

The final nail in Tebow’s quarterback coffin came with the Philadelphia Eagles, who signed him for a one year contract two seasons later. During the two year hiatus, Tebow scored jobs as a TV and radio football analyst, where he retained his fan base and was gaining traction career-wise, but Jews could not leave him alone. The Eagles, controlled by the Jew Jeff Lurie and his Yiddish assistant Don Smolenski, took him on in April, and fired him just a few days before the NFL season officially started in September 2015. Despite substantial improvements in his accuracy (what critics would harp on) in pre-season games, the Eagles claimed he was unfit to even fill his originally intended role of being their third-string quarterback. About as believable as the gas chamber story.

What a coincidence that of all the teams in the NFL that would’ve loved to have Tebow, it was three teams controlled by Jews that tossed him to one another like a hot potato. They were never interested in him, they wanted to tarnish his reputation and his brand, with Jew run sports media creating the narratives just like they do in politics.

Doug Gottlieb, a former ESPN host, later came the closest a Jew can to telling the truth during Tebow’s Jets days. In one interview [9], Gottlieb admits there was an orchestrated corporate policy demanding that pundits and sports journalists talk about Tebow as much as possible, although Gottlieb pretends it was neutral coverage rather than the reality (most coverage of Tebow at this time was resoundingly negative and full of nitpicking).

Another semi-honest Jew, Michael Silver for Yahoo! Sports, basically admitted that Tebow was blackballed from the NFL for non-sports reasons [10], but naturally didn’t go into details. In an interview with an anonymous NFC head coach, Silver writes:

“He seems like a great guy to have on a team, and I’d be tempted to bring him in as our backup,” one NFC head coach told me Wednesday. “But it’s just not worth dealing with all the stuff that comes with it.”

Tebow, as one NFC offensive coordinator told me last spring, carries more of a stigma than Terrell Owens.

Or, in the words of one AFC head coach to whom I spoke recently: “You don’t want to put up with the circus.”

Thus, Silver puts the question to bed. Tebow got shut out from the NFL because he was a normal young white man and not afraid to show it. If he was gay, if he was black, if he kept his mouth shut on sex and marriage, if he didn’t genuflect on the field–if he wasn’t the very model white man Jews have nightmares about having to ever confront again on a meta-political level, Tebow would be world famous today. In what amounts to a very cynical attempt to obscure the Jewish role in destroying Tebow, Silver ends the piece with:

“And just as I feel compelled to call out the league when it comes to injustices like the dearth of minorities in offensive play-calling roles, the apparent blacklisting of a quarterback who went 7-4 as a starter in 2011 and won a memorable playoff game over the Pittsburgh Steelers doesn’t seem kosher to me.”

I guess the idea is to throw off the scent of a kosher butchering by specifically claiming that it isn’t kosher when the Goyim are growing suspicious. Sort of like how Jews used to argue that critics correlating them to Bolshevism were wrong because it was impossible to be both an atheist and Jewish.

As he packs his bags to go play Minor league ball in an impoverished country, Tebow most likely has no clue who, why or what wanted him to fail, and then did everything in their power to make it so. Either Jeff Pearlman and Rabbi Hammerman, raging in public screeds that Tebow must fail at any cost, are magical hate fueled oracles, or there’s something else going on. I don’t believe in fortune tellers but I do observe Jews. We must assert ourselves back over our own culture and smash them.

Sources:

[1] http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...nd-suh-in-june

[2]https://www.reference.com/sports-active-lifestyle/many-jewish-players-nfl-81389479d01aef80

[3] http://www.jeffpearlman.com/i-want-tim-tebow-to-fail/

[4] http://jewishexponent.com/milo-philip-toettcher)

[5]http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/breaking_news/apology_jewish_week_tebow_column

[6] http://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/sto...de-second-time

[7]http://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7720305/new-york-jets-denver-broncos-complete-tim-tebow-trade-second-time

[8]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl–why-did-the-jets-want-tim-tebow-in-the-first-place–152540803.html

[9]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1359018-tim-tebow-former-espn-host-admits-to-corporate-wide-tebow-bias

[10] http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl–tim...054940389.html

http://thesocialnationalist.com/the-...hy-it-matters/

Old September 6th, 2016 #99
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
As he packs his bags to go play Minor league ball in an impoverished country, Tebow most likely has no clue who, why or what wanted him to fail, and then did everything in their power to make it so.
And even if he did, he wouldn't dare open his mouth to complain because "T-They're Gawd's Chosen Peeeple!!"

The god damned kikes are attempting to do to Trump what they did to Tebow - but Trump's no timid, befuddled sheep of a Christian, no matter how much he amusingly waves a bible around when rallying with Jerry Falwell Jr. & Franklin Graham. Consequently, he's steadily prevailing in spite of the unprecedented magnitude of the jewscum's mass media total war against him

Old February 9th, 2017 #100
David Baxter

Tebow may have been a decent TE or FB, if he would have changed positions. I guess we will never know. I don't think he wanted to change from QB though. Probably too much pride to do that. Some guys have went on to have good careers after changing positions. Tebow was made to look good at Florida, because of the talent around him. He was a better runner than a passer. His game got exposed when he went to the NFL. Watching him play QB was painful to watch at times. He seems like a good guy though, and he will always be remembered in the college ranks.

Tags
nfl, tebow

Thread