Old August 2nd, 2014 #1
john-connor
Banned

jewsign The P C Jewish Muslim version of Star wars white woman Black hero

Click image for larger version

Name:	blogger-image--481748396.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	9167 Its going to be a terrible Jewish P C movie.Thats a white English woman with the thing on her head and thats her Black lover in the movie who is Nigerian.The blond white hero is gone in these new Jewish Star wars.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #2
john-connor
Banned

Click image for larger version

Name:	blogger-image--546202350.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	9168 The Jews are pushing this shit.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #3
john-connor
Banned

jewsign John Boyega, the Hero of ‘Star Wars: Episode VII,’ Has the Force

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...the-force.html John Boyega, the Hero of ‘Star Wars: Episode VII,’ Has the Force
Meet the 22-year-old British actor cast in ‘Star Wars: Episode VII.’

In the year since Star Wars: Episode VII was announced, director J.J. Abrams has maintained a galaxy-wide silence on the casting of the hype-worthy film. While Abrams was set on keeping fans in the dark, he did let it slip that he was looking for a group of relative unknowns. The Star Wars franchise has a legacy of transforming young aspiring actors into stars. 1977’s A New Hope introduced Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill, who quickly became as iconic as their prop lightsabers and intricate hairdos. Abrams similarly sought new faces for his episode’s starring roles—in 2013, an open casting call for the untitled film requested a “smart, capable” man in his late teens or early 20s. This humble description was in fact a sneak peek of Star Wars’ next protagonist, a young Jedi-in-training.

A slew of relatively fresh faces were rumored to be up for this plum part, including theater actor Ray Fisher and Breaking Bad’s Jesse Plemons. According to Variety, casting was delayed by the question of whether or not Episode VII would have a Caucasian lead. Yesterday Abrams finally ripped off the band-aid, revealing the entire cast in a public snapshot of the film’s first table read. The classy black and white pic confirmed that another rumored frontrunner, British actor John Boyega, would in fact be helming the franchise.

The 22-year-old Boyega was born to Nigerian parents in Peckham, London. He was a performing arts student at South Thames College, where he played the lead in Othello in 2010. Boyega trained at Hackney’s Identity Drama School, and performed in various theater productions around London. In 2011 he was offered the role of Moses in Attack the Block. The film, which centers around a zombie attack on a South London estate, put Boyega on the map. He proceeded to make a name for himself in 2013’s Half of a Yellow Sun, the film adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s novel of the same name, and 2014’s Imperial Dreams. Boyega was even set to helm his own Spike Lee drama, Da Brick, loosely based on the life of Mike Tyson; unfortunately, HBO passed on the project. In addition to Episode VII, which he dropped out of the starring role in Race, a Jesse Owens biopic, to film, he’s currently shooting 24: Live Another Day.

As if landing the biggest role of his career isn’t enough, Boyega will be acting alongside Stars Wars’ stalwart legends. Fisher, Hamill, and Ford are all onboard to reprise their iconic roles as Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo in Episode VII, which will be set thirty years after 1983’s Return of the Jedi. They’ll be joined by Boyega, Oscar Isaac (Inside Llewyn Davis) Adam Driver (Girls), Daisy Ridley, (Blue Season) and Domhnall Gleeson (About Time).

Episode VII will arrive in theaters (hopefully with a real title) in December 2015. In his Tuesday afternoon statement, Abrams exclaimed, "It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Boyega and his costars are probably sick of hearing “may the Force be with you”—so we’ll just stick to break a leg.
- See more at: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article....x4enwYb6.dpuf

Old August 2nd, 2014 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

That doesn’t look good, any speculation on how badly the kike director will fuck it up?

Last edited by Hugo Böse; August 2nd, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #5
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Aside from casting a nigger to bring balance to the Force (Obama style), the film will likely retcon an extremely cultivated and morally ambiguous expanded universe canon.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #6
john-connor
Banned

jewsign

His going all out race mixing in your face.No Ayran hero now we have a hoodie hero with a white Girlfriend.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #7
varg

I can't believe J.J Abrams would do this to us!

I'm as shocked as the rest of you.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #8
john-connor
Banned

jewsign J.J. Abrams talks about ‘Star Trek,’ being Jewish and interfaith marriage

http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodb...rriage_200905/ | 11:02 am
0 Email This Print This

I can honestly say I’ve never watched an episode of “Star Trek,” and yet I am amped for the release Friday of the latest silver screen reprisal of the classic sci-fi series. Watch the above preview and you’ll understand why anyone who likes a good story should go Trekkie.

The film is directed by J.J. Abrams of “Felicity,” “Alias” and “Lost” fame, and last week he spoke with Danielle Berrin. Here’s an excerpt:

JJ: You sound pretty levelheaded. What keeps you grounded?
JJA: Whenever I need a reminder that I’m just a lucky schmuck who gets to make movies, my wife is there to nudge me or slap the back of my head.

JJ: I don’t want to make any assumptions — because being Jewish in Hollywood means lots of different things — so I’ll just ask why people think you’re Jewish.
JJA: My name is Jeffrey Jacob Abrams — it’s a tough one to get around. My family wasn’t very religious, but I’m very proud of my heritage. My wife is Irish Catholic and it’s a fascinating thing having married someone who’s of a different religion, because you get to understand and see and respect another way of growing up and believing. That to me is interesting and healthy. I do consider myself Jewish, and I take my kids to services on holidays because that is something really important to me.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

He directed the new Star Trek movie, the cinematography of which I found passably pleasing and I thought the characters were somewhat interesting, however I don't remember the story very well, I think it was not that great.

I haven't seen the two Mission impossible movies directed by him but the rest of what he had a part in looks like pretty standard dumb hollykike shit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.J_Abrams

I wish they would have chosen Christopher Nolan to direct Star Wars, I found his Batman movies very visually pleasing and well done.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; August 2nd, 2014 at 01:54 PM.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #10
john-connor
Banned

Default How Führer Fav Filmmaker Inspired Depictions of Power

http://www.wired.com/2011/08/pl_prototype_leni/ How Führer Fav Filmmaker Inspired Depictions of Power

For a truly divisive filmmaker, you can’t beat Führer favorite Leni Riefenstahl. A Garbo-eyed young actress and director who caught Hitler’s eye in 1932, Riefenstahl was tapped to helm the Nazi Party’s propaganda flicks. Her Triumph of the Will, a stunning 114-minute chronicle of the 1934 Nuremberg rally, would become known as one of the greatest documentaries ever.

It’s certainly the scariest. As Wagner blares, Riefenstahl’s lens witnesses 100,000 party faithful standing in domino-like rows, eager to thrust their hands skyward for the spit-shrieking dictator. Her groundbreaking techniques created a template for big-screen depictions of fascist empires. Riefenstahl’s crew of more than 170 dug ditches in front of the rally’s speakers to get heroic upward shots, and they ascended ladders to capture the magnitude of the amassed troops. It’s a model that’s been used by filmmakers from Spielberg (the Nazi rally in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was so Triumph-inspired that it originally featured a Leni-like director) to Disney (see the Nurembergian staging of Scar’s “Be Prepared” number in The Lion King). But the Hitler connection means that few directors will actually own up to cribbing from Riefenstahl, who died in 2003. Here are two big names who have.

George Lucas called Riefenstahl “the most modern filmmaker” and borrowed liberally from Triumph. Take Hitler’s climactic speech: The camera surveys the precisely aligned crowd as Hitler, flanked by Viktor Lutze and Heinrich Himmler, walks to the podium [].

Lucas echoes this in Return of the Jedi, when Emperor Palpatine arrives at Death Star II, where he’s flanked by Lord Vader [].

Paul Verhoeven once described the opening of his Starship Troopers—in which troops declare, “I’m doing my part” []—as “wink-wink Riefenstahl.” The extreme close-ups and wide crowd shots mirror much of Triumph’s general aesthetic, but the opener is drawn from a segment that has members of the Reich Labor Service announcing where they’re from []. “From Friesland!”

Old August 2nd, 2014 #11
john-connor
Banned

Default Jews rob Whites woman Music and N S images and make star wars

Old August 2nd, 2014 #12
john-connor
Banned

Default Clip from Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will

This scene is copied by Lucas at end of the first star wars movie.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #13
john-connor
Banned

Default Marathon: Leni Riefenstahl George Lucas even directly pulls from one of its sequences at the end of Star Wars.

http://cinemasights.com/?p=4253 I’ve decided with this marathon to focus on a female because, let’s be honest, they don’t get nearly enough coverage in the film community unless they’re an actress. Now while the subject of this marathon is a bit controversial, I think you’d be hard pressed to find another woman more influential and domineering in the film industry than Leni Riefenstahl.

Leni Riefenstahl got her start in the mountain films as an actress. Her early years in films had her as the lead in a number of these projects. As a dancer, the physical demands of the mountain film appealed to her. It was during this time that she became well loved by both audience members and filmmakers. This allowed her to direct her first film: The Blue Light.

It was after this project that the most well-known part of Leni Riefenstahl’s career began. Adolf Hitler asked Riefenstahl to document in film the upcoming Nuremberg rally. The end product is one of the most influential and powerful films of all time: Triumph of the Will. It’s a film so effective that George Lucas even directly pulls from one of its sequences at the end of Star Wars.

Say what you will about George Lucas, but when he directly references the work of Leni Riefenstahl, anyone interested in film should know that this is a person worth paying attention to, especially when one sees other directors who also talk about Riefenstahl’s work as an influence on their own, such as Peter Jackson and Ridley Scott.

That being said, Riefenstahl’s Triumph of the Will is one of the most controversial and contested films of all time. It’s importance is not doubted, but moral issues abound when looking at a film that promotes an ideology that led to an attempt to exterminate an entire race of people. Should people even be watching a film that promotes such as system?

Clearly, I think the answer is yes or I wouldn’t be doing this marathon. That being said, a big part of what I will explore with her later films is that big issue of the fascist aesthetic and whether or not she should be using it. Should a filmmaker be denounced for making a film that is too effective and too powerful?

As a person, Leni Riefenstahl is a fascinating character. She’s one of those entrhalling personalities, bold and daring in her work. A lot of time has been spent in arguing over whether or not Riefenstahl was a Nazi and if she should be treated and judged as the Nazis were at the Nuremberg trials. While a fascinating debate, this will not be the focus of the marathon.

As Leni Riefenstahl put it: “Until the day I die people will keep saying, ‘Leni is a Nazi’, and I’ll keep saying, ‘But what did she do?’” That’s my interest in this marathon. I’m looking at what Riefenstahl did in the realm of film. What’s not debatable in the least is that Riefenstahl had an enormous impact on film, and this marathon is interested in exploring the roots of that impact.

The Holy Mountain (1926)
The White Hell of Pitz Palu (1930)
Storm Over Mont Blanc/Avalance (1930)
The Blue Light (1932)
Triumph of the Will (1935)
Olympia (1938)
Tiefland (1954)

The Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl (1993)

Old August 2nd, 2014 #14
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
That doesn’t look good, any speculation on how badly the kike director will fuck it up?
About as badly as he screwed up Star Trek so it is now more like Star Wars.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #15
Olaf Menes

Ya those films will do really well.....LOL how many stars wars geeks are Black?

NONE.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #16
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Ya those films will do really well.....LOL how many stars wars geeks are Black?

NONE.
How many are die hard fans who will see it no matter what? Even the non die hard fans will still see it just because it's Star Wars. It's going to make a lot of money no matter what.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #17
john-connor
Banned

I agree but it will go like the Alien movies down hill.

Old August 2nd, 2014 #18
john-connor
Banned

Default The Emperor Arrives

Old August 2nd, 2014 #19
john-connor
Banned

Question All N S images now a Nigger Nazi stormtrooper

Old August 2nd, 2014 #20
Nate Richards

I wonder if they'll still even use the term "dark side" now, or if that will have to be corrected out of starthink.

Thread