Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2009 #1881
Greg Gerdes

Please notice how thedullone refused to respond to my bitchslapping her with the following:

retardo:

"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none - As I pointed out, the Soviets had no reason to go looking for graves/bodies in the Treblinka II area."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The comjunists admitted to doing excavations you dumb ass!

* On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camp Treblinka II. The report stated: ...the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds - * as well as excavated from the pits * - confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated. At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

And get this!

retardo:

"The Poles must also have found the human remains described by the Soviets in their report, even if they didn’t mention them."

What human remains dumb ass? You just admted:

"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none - As I pointed out, the Soviets had no reason to go looking for graves/bodies in the Treblinka II area."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Priceless!!!!

Yes dullone, no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka, which is exactly what I've been saying for months now. Haven't you been paying attention?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

And this is just as good:

The retarded rabbi:"

"First of all, no exhibit is stated by me to be the proof of anything"

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Yes retardo, that is the most obvious statement you've made to date.

What's next? Are you going to finally admit that you’re a retarded liar?

BTW, dullone, we're still waiting for you show us the exact location where those Sobibor core samples were taken.

Unless and until you can show us EXACTLY where they were taken, they can't even be included amongst your sophistic and nonsensical "evidence."

And while we're at it, when are you going to admit that those core samples don't contain so much as an iota of human remains?

NOT AN IOTA!!!

And lastly, where are the photos of the other 182 samples?

Holy cow dullone, I can’t believe how much you're helping me in proving the Sobibor / Treblinka hoaxes.

Thank you rabbi. (BTW, have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 11th, 2009 at 02:58 PM.

Old February 9th, 2009 #1882
Greg Gerdes

You can tell just how tight the noose is getting around the retards neck by her refusal to answer my simple questions:

retardo:

"actually my position is that the whole mass murder can be and has been proven"

Despite the obvious absurdity of that statement when compared to your recent admission that no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka and your admission that you have yet to provide proof of anything, it still begs the question:

How many "huge mass graves" have you proven exist?

Can there be a simpler question than that?

What's wrong roberta, is the question too hard for you?

It is?

Well then, let's ask an easier one - can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Come on now dullone, just how hard should that be?

Is it because of this?

Yes yes, we know. But it's good to see you've finally admitted it.

Now, are you going to finally admit that you're a retarded pathological liar as well?

Why not? Everyone knows that you are. Of course, if you believe that you're not, all you have to do to prove otherwise is locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 11th, 2009 at 02:58 PM.

Old February 9th, 2009 #1883
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

Uh, sorry there dullone, I'll be right here for the duration, and every time you so much as try to make a move - I will be here to pounce.

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 11th, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

Old February 10th, 2009 #1884
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1880 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1880 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do.

In posts nos. 1881 to 1883, he freaked out again and wrote some more repeated nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains. His lame Black Knight – style victory dances would be amusing if he had not yet repeated them to the point of utter boredom as well.

What Gerdes didn’t do, however, was the one thing he knows he should have done if he wants me to respond here to any of his latest crap, which is to post a statement reading as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

And that’s also not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

And on RODOH Gerdes must also post this statement:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

before I bother talking to him.

But just like here, he’s too much a whimpering coward to do that.

Meanwhile, there are several RODOH threads:

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6601

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6608

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6609

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6612

on which Gerdes is regurgitating his mendacious and irrelevant antics, mostly if not wholly stuff he has already posted either here on VNN or on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (where he hasn’t posted anymore for whatever reason, at least until this morning – maybe even the CODOH clowns got so tired of him that they kicked him out).

Whoever is interested in my comments to what Gerdes has posted so far on RODOH will probably find them in my posts on this thread, including but not limited to the following:

# 1859 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1859

# 1850 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1850

# 1842 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1842

# 1836 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1836

# 1833 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1833

# 1825 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1825

# 1760 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1760

# 1759 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1759

# 1710 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1710

# 1662 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1662

# 1650 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1650

# 1634 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1634

# 1615 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=8...postcount=1615

Old February 11th, 2009 #1885
Greg Gerdes

Please notice how thedullone refused to respond to my bitchslapping her with the following:

retardo:

* On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camp Treblinka II. The report stated: ...the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds - * as well as excavated from the pits * - confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated. At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

And get this!

retardo:

"The Poles must also have found the human remains described by the Soviets in their report, even if they didn’t mention them."

Priceless!!!!

Yes dullone, no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka, which is exactly what I've been saying for months now. Haven't you been paying attention?

BTW, dullone, we're still waiting for you show us the exact location where those Sobibor core samples were taken.

Unless and until you can show us EXACTLY where they were taken, they can't even be included amongst your sophistic and nonsensical "evidence."

And while we're at it, when are you going to admit that those core samples don't contain so much as an iota of human remains?

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Holy cow dullone, I can’t believe how much you're helping me in proving the Sobibor / Treblinka hoaxes.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 13th, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Old February 11th, 2009 #1886
Greg Gerdes

You can tell just how tight the noose is getting around the retards neck by her refusal to answer my simple questions:

retardo:

Despite the obvious absurdity of that statement when compared to your recent admission that no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka and your admission that you have yet to provide proof of anything, it still begs the question:

It is?

Well then, let's ask an easier one - can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

Now, are you going to finally admit that you're a retarded pathological liar as well?

Why not? Everyone knows that you are. Of course, if you believe that you're not, all you have to do to prove otherwise is locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 13th, 2009 at 02:42 PM.

Old February 11th, 2009 #1887
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

Uh, sorry there dullone, I'll be right here for the duration, and every time you so much as try to make a move - I will be here to pounce.

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 13th, 2009 at 02:42 PM.

Old February 13th, 2009 #1888
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Gerdes,

Did you get banned from CODOH?

Wow

You can't even live up to their standards - love it when CCC nails you for plagiarizing.

Priceless shit

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old February 13th, 2009 #1889
Greg Gerdes

The answer is an unequivocal - NO.

BTW slamming, while your here, would you please tell us the location of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Huh slamin?

Can you?

Old February 13th, 2009 #1890
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1884 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1884 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do.

In posts nos. 1881 to 1883, he freaked out again and wrote some more repeated nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains. His lame Black Knight – style victory dances would be amusing if he had not yet repeated them to the point of utter boredom as well.

What Gerdes didn’t do, however, was the one thing he knows he should have done if he wants me to respond here to any of his latest crap, which is to post a statement reading as follows:

it too much a

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes (posting as "tfsfcsupporter" and idiotically claiming not to be himself, even though "tfsfcsupporter" stinks of Gerdes miles away) is putting up the same sorry show, trying to get me to respond to his inane ramblings without having the courage to post this simple statement that is my reasonable condition for bothering to talk to him again.

And he has given further examples of his quote-mining mendacity, like these two pointed out in my RODOH post # 10836 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/108...l#reply-108690 :
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsf
So, for anyone who is wondering who won the debate, witness what Mr. Gerdes forced Roberto to admit:
Roberto:
"First of all, no exhibit is stated by me to be proof of anything."
And:
"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none."
What we have here are two filthy quote-mining lies. The first is a statement taken out of context from my VNN post # 1850 , in which I listed to a CODOH creature who calls himself "Thesaint" the elements of evidence on which my conclusions regarding Sobibor extermination camp are based (parts removed by tfs are bolded):
Quote:
First of all, no exhibit is stated by me to be the proof of anything, simply because I think there is no such thing as the one smoking gun that proves everything. Conclusions about historical facts are derived from the convergence of various independent elements of evidence, which may well be inconclusive if viewed in isolation but nevertheless lead to a certain inescapable conclusion when seen together.
As we can see, tfs has completely mutilated my statement to change its meaning, by taking out the article "the" before "proof", which I had furthermore written in italics to emphasize what I meant, and removing the second part of the first sentence. So a reasonable statement whereby no single element of evidence is the universal and all-encompassing proof of the facts in question, because it that is a logical impossibility, becomes what tfs is trying to make look as an "admission" that my exhibits have no evidentiary value (never mind that I stated the exact opposite in the paragraph’s following sentence, which tfs also left out, of course).
Now here’s a question to you, PG: what do you call someone who distorts his opponent’s statements in this manner, mutilating them to change their meaning?
I call him a liar, a cheat, a charlatan deserving the deepest contempt.
What would you call such a character?
The second "quote" is not much better. The stinker is misrepresenting a statement in my post VNN post # 1842 , which relates to something he wrote in CODOH.
In response to Gerdes’ claim:
Quote:
However, after finding the 318 UNCREMATED bodies at the local / Treblinka I cemetery, the Soviets / comjunists claimed in their report that they found no bodies what-so-ever.
I wrote the following (the parts removed by tfs are again bolded):
Quote:
Actually the Soviets made a report about Treblinka I, in which they mentioned the bodies found there (How else would we know about these bodies, Mr. Knucklehead? Duh!) and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II (where in fact there were none because the bodies had been cremated and the cremation remains mostly buried under ground, from where the Soviets saw no point in digging them up).
So apart from ignoring the context, the stinking liar cut out the parts highlighted above:
“about Treblinka I, in which they mentioned the bodies found there (How else would we know about these bodies, Mr. Knucklehead?”
“because the bodies had been cremated and the cremation remains mostly buried under ground, from where the Soviets saw no point in digging them up”
in order to alter the meaning of my statement. The most grievous mutilation is the latter, as it creates the impression that I held the Soviets’ not having found bodies at Treblinka II to be evidence against mass murder having occurred and the resulting bodies having at one time been buried there, when actually I stated the exact opposite when making clear why the Soviets had found no bodies at Treblinka II:
“because the bodies had been cremated and the cremation remains mostly buried under ground, from where the Soviets saw no point in digging them up”
Poor Gerdes, he just can’t help it. Lying comes to him as naturally as breathing.

Old February 13th, 2009 #1891
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

And get this!

retardo:

Priceless!!!!

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 16th, 2009 at 08:48 PM.

Old February 13th, 2009 #1892
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

It is?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Old February 13th, 2009 #1893
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 16th, 2009 at 08:49 PM.

Old February 16th, 2009 #1894
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1890 under
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1890 ?

In posts nos. 1891 to 1893, he produced further copy-and-paste repetitions of the same nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains. His lame Black Knight – style victory dances would be amusing if he had not yet repeated them to the point of utter boredom as well.

it too much a

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes (posting as "tfsfcsupporter" and idiotically claiming not to be himself, even though "tfsfcsupporter" stinks of Gerdes miles away) is showing why he is so afraid of posting this simple statement. See the RODOH thread "The Great Debate", current status under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6634?page=15 .

As I will be absent until 26 February inclusive, Gerdes will have plenty of time to answer all my questions and address all my comments to his previous claims on that thread. Let’s see how he manages.

Old February 16th, 2009 #1895
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

And get this!

retardo:

Priceless!!!!

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Old February 16th, 2009 #1896
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

It is?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Old February 16th, 2009 #1897
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Old February 27th, 2009 #1898
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1894 under
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1894 ?

In posts nos. 1895 to 1897, he produced further copy-and-paste repetitions of the same nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains. His lame Black Knight – style victory dances would be amusing if he had not yet repeated them to the point of utter boredom as well.

is too much a

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes (posting as "tfsfcsupporter" and idiotically claiming not to be himself, even though "tfsfcsupporter" stinks of Gerdes miles away) has again run away from most of my questions and comments, especially the questions and comments in my posts # 10896 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/109...l#reply-109255 and # 10897 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/109...l#reply-109264.

I mention this just in case anyone here is still wondering why I insist on Gerdes’ formal commitment to proper debate.

Old February 27th, 2009 #1899
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

What's wrong retardo, 65 years not enough time for you?

Old March 13th, 2009 #1900
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Whimpering coward and inveterate liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance.

That won’t get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

will get our discussion on this forum going again, as Gerdes well knows.

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

And his claim that I have "quit" is particularly amusing after Gerdes (aka "tfsfcsupporter", as transparent an alias as I have ever seen) ran away with his tail behind his legs from our discussion on the RODOH thread "The great debate" (current status see under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6634?page=15 ).

First he yelled for that debate, and then he got cold feet. How pathetic.

Nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1525 ).

Greg Gerdes is all bluff and no action.

Thread