Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2008 #1
Donnachaidh
Senior Member
 
Donnachaidh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mount Zion - Jew York Shitty
Posts: 6,348
Donnachaidh
Default UK White working class 'voiceless'

A majority of white working class Britons feel nobody speaks for people like them, a BBC survey has suggested.
Some 58% said they felt unrepresented compared to 46% of white middle class respondents to a Newsnight poll.

White working classes were also negative about the past decade with 62% saying life had generally become worse in the UK.

In response to BBC Two's White Season, a special Newsnight on 6 March will feature full poll results and debate.

Crime worse

In most areas covered by the survey the white working classes are more pessimistic about the future and more negative about the last decade in Britain than white middle class people.

Of the white working class people questioned 71% believe crime has got worse over the last decade, compared with 66% of middle class white people.

On housing, 80% of the white working classes say that people like them can no longer afford to buy homes in the area they live. A smaller majority - 68% - of middle class people believed they had been priced out of the local housing market.

Overall 62% of the white working classes believe that life in Britain has generally got worse over the last decade compared with 51% of middle class white people.

Jobs risked

When asked whether they thought immigration into Britain, on the whole, was a good or bad thing for the country the survey suggests that opinion was divided between people from different social groups.

Some 52% of the white working class people questioned thought immigration was a bad thing (42% thought it was a good thing), while just 33% of white middle class people thought it bad (62% thought it a good thing).

When asked whether they thought new immigrants had put their jobs at risk the survey suggests that more than twice as many white working class people (27%) compared with middle class (13%) people thought it had.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/7279997.stm
__________________
The Western democracy of today is the forerunner of Marxism which without it would not be thinkable. It provides this world plague with the culture in which its germs can spread.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
 
Old March 6th, 2008 #2
Sunlightdemented
Senior Member
 
Sunlightdemented's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,498
Sunlightdemented
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
A majority of white working class Britons feel nobody speaks for people like them, a BBC survey has suggested.
Some 58% said they felt unrepresented compared to 46% of white middle class respondents to a Newsnight poll.

White working classes were also negative about the past decade with 62% saying life had generally become worse in the UK.

In response to BBC Two's White Season, a special Newsnight on 6 March will feature full poll results and debate.

Crime worse

In most areas covered by the survey the white working classes are more pessimistic about the future and more negative about the last decade in Britain than white middle class people.

Of the white working class people questioned 71% believe crime has got worse over the last decade, compared with 66% of middle class white people.

On housing, 80% of the white working classes say that people like them can no longer afford to buy homes in the area they live. A smaller majority - 68% - of middle class people believed they had been priced out of the local housing market.

Overall 62% of the white working classes believe that life in Britain has generally got worse over the last decade compared with 51% of middle class white people.

Jobs risked

When asked whether they thought immigration into Britain, on the whole, was a good or bad thing for the country the survey suggests that opinion was divided between people from different social groups.

Some 52% of the white working class people questioned thought immigration was a bad thing (42% thought it was a good thing), while just 33% of white middle class people thought it bad (62% thought it a good thing).

When asked whether they thought new immigrants had put their jobs at risk the survey suggests that more than twice as many white working class people (27%) compared with middle class (13%) people thought it had.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/7279997.stm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/white/
 
Old March 6th, 2008 #4
fyc
fine young casuals
 
fyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: oldham
Posts: 7,559
fyc
Default

the survey must be a load of shite, otherwise the results would have been far more than the bbc are trying to portray
 
Old March 6th, 2008 #5
Sunlightdemented
Senior Member
 
Sunlightdemented's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,498
Sunlightdemented
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
the survey must be a load of shite, otherwise the results would have been far more than the bbc are trying to portray
I am aware of that mate the site is OVERLY MODERATED
 
Old March 7th, 2008 #6
Bob 88
This Time The World !
 
Bob 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 538
Bob 88
Default

Sob ! you can practically hear the violins playing in the back ground

If their lives have got "Worse over the past ten years" they ought to get off their whining self pitying arses and improve things for themselves.

Look for a better paid job, if necessary move to another area, go to night class and gain some qualifications.

Nobody hands you Anything on a plate - something these whining morons ought to wise up to !
__________________
"Who will pick up the banner when I am gone ?"
Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
 
Old March 7th, 2008 #7
Gibson
.
 
Gibson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
Gibson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
<snip> they ought to get off their whining self pitying arses and improve things for themselves.<snip>

That's exactly what the BBC wanted you to think about working class whites when they selected those interviews.

They could show you interviews with ordinary successful white people who think multiculturalism and third world immigration are bad things. Instead, they show interviews with losers or with people who are not so articulate or eloquent or so far up the bell curve. They show these as Straw Man interviews, so you think the only problem is whites.

It's one of the BBC's ways of showing you that whites are stupid and bad, and every other ethnicity is so much better.
 
Old March 7th, 2008 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,590
Hugo Böse
Default

Oh no they’re not, who it is that keeps on enthusiastically voting for parties like Labor?
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #9
fyc
fine young casuals
 
fyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: oldham
Posts: 7,559
fyc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
Sob ! you can practically hear the violins playing in the back ground

If their lives have got "Worse over the past ten years" they ought to get off their whining self pitying arses and improve things for themselves.

Look for a better paid job, if necessary move to another area, go to night class and gain some qualifications.

Nobody hands you Anything on a plate - something these whining morons ought to wise up to !
i have this argument with all the lefties. whilst immigrants can work for minimum wages (because they are all living 10 to a house) the whites trying to bring up a family cant afford to work for this amount. if the wages were a lot better, then the job vacancy would be filled in no time.

i say, make the employers pay a decent wage instead of ripping the white working class off. stop wasting our taxes on foreigners aid and europe which cost britain at least 15 -20 billion a year and spend it on our own people.

another simple fact. the lefties always come out with immigrants give more to the economy than they take out. this is a load of shite as they have no accurate figures for the numbers of immigrants in britain. all i know is we have record numbers of immigrants living here, and we pay the highest amount o taxes ever. more immigrants equals more taxes
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #10
fyc
fine young casuals
 
fyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: oldham
Posts: 7,559
fyc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
Oh no they’re not, who it is that keeps on enthusiastically voting for parties like Labor?
it used to be brain dead white knobs, but now its the record number of immigrants who infest britain
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #11
alex
Left-wing NS
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,062
alex
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
i have this argument with all the lefties. whilst immigrants can work for minimum wages (because they are all living 10 to a house) the whites trying to bring up a family cant afford to work for this amount. if the wages were a lot better, then the job vacancy would be filled in no time.

i say, make the employers pay a decent wage instead of ripping the white working class off. stop wasting our taxes on foreigners aid and europe which cost britain at least 15 -20 billion a year and spend it on our own people.

another simple fact. the lefties always come out with immigrants give more to the economy than they take out. this is a load of shite as they have no accurate figures for the numbers of immigrants in britain. all i know is we have record numbers of immigrants living here, and we pay the highest amount o taxes ever. more immigrants equals more taxes
I totally agree with that post. However these people are not "leftists". Strictly speaking they should be called market liberals instead.

On another note i'm surprised to see such hatred for white working class people here. Did i come to the wrong forum? Is this the antifa congregation ?
__________________
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,590
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
it used to be brain dead white knobs, but now its the record number of immigrants who infest britain
The mud population of England that is eligible to vote is like %6 or so, right? To me that means that Labor still gets the majority of its votes from the white working class.

The real crime of the dumb knobs is that they let themselves be bought off with handouts and cheep slogans. The way I understand it is that the working class is, for the most part, economically left and socially right, that means they like nanny state policies and lots of redistribution, but on the other hand, if I am not totally mistaken, most of the working class are actually fairly conservative when it comes to traditional values and their families. So essentially they sold out their families for a few increases in benefits and handouts and a few cheep, empty feel good slogans about social justice.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #13
alex
Left-wing NS
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,062
alex
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
The mud population of England that is eligible to vote is like %6 or so, right? To me that means that Labor still gets the majority of its votes from the white working class.

The real crime of the dumb knobs is that they let themselves be bought off with handouts and cheep slogans. The way I understand it is that the working class is, for the most part, economically left and socially right, that means they like nanny state policies and lots of redistribution, but on the other hand, if I am not totally mistaken, most of the working class are actually fairly conservative when it comes to traditional values and their families. So essentially they sold out their families for a few increases in benefits and handouts and a few cheep, empty feel good slogans about social justice.
Never forgetting that the white working class needs those handouts in the age of Globalization, privatizations and massive social cutbacks more than ever before.

The well off middle class on the other hand has absolutely no excuse whatsoever for its actions. They should anger and disgust you more than the poor "white knob".
__________________
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #14
Bob 88
This Time The World !
 
Bob 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 538
Bob 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
On another note i'm surprised to see such hatred for white working class people here. Did i come to the wrong forum? Is this the antifa congregation ?
I'm working class I work in Engineering. For years I was the same as the whiners blaming everyone else - especially Thatcher for my own lack of success going from one low paid job to the dole.

Then In my mid 20's I got a place at technical college and I've never looked back. Today I have a lifestyle that I couldn't even have dreamed about 20 odd years ago when I listened to the 'Leaders' of the fringe parties.

If people are waiting for a Nick Griffin or a George Galloway to come along and change their lives then they are in for a bloody long wait !
__________________
"Who will pick up the banner when I am gone ?"
Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
 
Old March 9th, 2008 #15
alex
Left-wing NS
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,062
alex
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
I'm working class I work in Engineering. For years I was the same as the whiners blaming everyone else - especially Thatcher for my own lack of success going from one low paid job to the dole.

Then In my mid 20's I got a place at technical college and I've never looked back. Today I have a lifestyle that I couldn't even have dreamed about 20 odd years ago when I listened to the 'Leaders' of the fringe parties.

If people are waiting for a Nick Griffin or a George Galloway to come along and change their lives then they are in for a bloody long wait !
Putting your disdain of the nationalist movement aside (though it makes me wonder what the hell you are doing here?) for a moment, the communists used to describe people like yourselve as "aristocratic workers". "Aristocratic workers" occupied a working field in which the demand is higher than the supply which explains the high wages and lifestyle. These workers, the communists argued, have due to the current circumstances lost all grip on reality and usually take a reactionery position on the workers struggle.

Such fields are for example engineering. Most accurately electrical and mechanical engineering. Construction engineers on the other hand most of the time find themselves in a similar situation as many not-so-educated working class people.

Fortunately for you since you are rather old (mid 40's i guess) you wont be witnessing first hand the downturn of these working fields as the supply side of the equation will increase dramatically in the next years. Already since 2006 all german colleges and universities abolished the german degree and have introduced the master and bachelor. Why that? Because capitalists (the demand side) no longer want to be tied up within the national bounderies for the search of the needed engineers. Soon all other countries of the EU will follow.

The supply market which was worldwide for the less-educated worker until now, has been rather national for the engineer. This is going to change too and with it the wages and lifestyle you so adore too.

Libdem voter?
__________________
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.
Page generated in 0.12000 seconds.