Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2008 #881
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Wow, is Retardo's desperation on display here, or what?

5 identical posts with not a single answer to a single question.

What a coward.

Answer the questions coward.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #882
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Ced:

"These digs that have taken place, are they the ones where no photos have been produced for seven years?"

Oh but there are Ced. There are two organizations that are part of Roberta's team that have websites up with photos and everything.

If anyone wants to see the photos of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor, check out The Sobibor Archaeology Project here:

http://undersobibor.org/

And the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association here:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/indexa.htm

Mmmmmm, that's odd, there doesn't seem to be any photos of said "huge mass graves!" Must just be a slight oversight that will be corrected any day now I'm sure. Maybe Retardo can point out the photos of the "huge mass graves?"

Retardo????

Here's another question -

If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward? And what about Shammer? What the hell is he waiting for?

And notice greasy jew Haimi's begging for money! LOL!!! If he needed money so bad, and the "huge mass graves" actually exist, then what is he waiting for? Is there anyone who could lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE faster than that greasy jew? And what are you waiting for Roberta? Would you ask you partner Haimi to put up some photos of the "huge mass graves" on The Sobibor Archaeology Projects webpage?
Funny, this crap reminds me of what I just wrote under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_29.html in response to similar crap posted by Gerdes on the CODOH Cesspit:

Quote:
The chimp obviously thinks that the people of the Sobibor Archaeology Project and the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association share his obsession with mass graves and the contents of mass graves, and that they would necessarily parade photographs of both on their websites, notwithstanding the religiously motivated complaints about desecration of the dead that such photographs would expose them to.

And he also seems to think that archaeologists have nothing better to do than publish evidence in order to meet the requirements of the "challenge" launched by the so-called "National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians" (NAFCASH). For that, they would not only have to overcome considerations of human dignity that make a "show me human remains and you’ll get money" – challenge a singularly disgusting undertaking, but also need to be gullible enough not to see through the transparent hoax that this challenge is: not only is a potential applicant limited to one single source of publication (meaning that the chance of becoming an applicant to the reward, independently of what evidence one has got to show, depends on whether or not SKEPTIC magazine is interested in publishing such evidence), he will also – as I have pointed out in my discussion with Gerdes on the VNN thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka – probably have to obtain a decision from a court of law certifying that the evidence he submitted to NAFCASH, after publishing it in SKEPTIC magazine has made him "eligible", objectively meets the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and he is thus entitled to the reward (or does anyone expect a mendacious slime-ball-player like Gerdes to acknowledge that his challenge requirements have been met, no matter what evidence he is shown?). And once the applicant has obtained such award from a court of law, he will have to run after each supporter of the NAFCASH challenge (there are 21 of them including Gerdes, according to the same) for the share of the reward amount to which each supporter has committed (unless one is so trusting as to believe that these characterless bigots will pay voluntarily).

Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount. All the more so as Gerdes’ stance is echoed by another "Revisionist" clown, an obnoxious and cowardly Swede who calls himself "Malle" (see the RODOH thread Invitation to Mr. "Malle" ...) , in his post Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 on the same thread.
Also from the same article:

Quote:
Despite the above breakdowns in logic and reason, however, Dahl still stands out among his fellow "Revisionists" as the one-eyed among the blind. Especially if you compare his considerations with the replies of Greg Gerdes, whose repertoire is – as usual – reduced to his infantile "show me, show me" – yelling. The chimp’s posts of Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm, Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm and Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 pm can be boiled down to the following stance:

1. "Show me all I’m yelling for, with photographs, right here and now!"

2. "If you can’t show me all I’m yelling for, with photographs, right here and now, this means that what I’m yelling for doesn’t exist and the whole thing is a hoax."

One can probably expect a less primitive line of argumentation from a five-year old.
Quote:
The Dahl-Gerdes-Hargis show is also being followed with some amusement on page 13 of the thread "A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis …" of the RODOH forum. An appropriate comment there from David Woolfe:

Quote:
Wow, all Dahl said was that perhaps as many as 5000 Jews may have died at Belzec (but not from gassing), and Gerdes starts with the "come on Laurentz, show me just one mass grave. JUST ONE" on him.
This guy really needs to seek professional help...

I couldn’t have said it better myself. :-)
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #883
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Ced:

"These digs that have taken place, are they the ones where no photos have been produced for seven years?"

Oh but there are Ced. There are two organizations that are part of Roberta's team that have websites up with photos and everything.

If anyone wants to see the photos of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor, check out The Sobibor Archaeology Project here:

http://undersobibor.org/

And the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association here:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/indexa.htm

Mmmmmm, that's odd, there doesn't seem to be any photos of said "huge mass graves!" Must just be a slight oversight that will be corrected any day now I'm sure. Maybe Retardo can point out the photos of the "huge mass graves?"

Retardo????

Here's another question -

If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward? And what about Shammer? What the hell is he waiting for?

And notice greasy jew Haimi's begging for money! LOL!!! If he needed money so bad, and the "huge mass graves" actually exist, then what is he waiting for? Is there anyone who could lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE faster than that greasy jew? And what are you waiting for Roberta? Would you ask you partner Haimi to put up some photos of the "huge mass graves" on The Sobibor Archaeology Projects webpage?
Funny, this crap reminds me of what I just wrote under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_29.html in response to similar crap posted by Gerdes on the CODOH Cesspit:

Quote:
The chimp obviously thinks that the people of the Sobibor Archaeology Project and the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association share his obsession with mass graves and the contents of mass graves, and that they would necessarily parade photographs of both on their websites, notwithstanding the religiously motivated complaints about desecration of the dead that such photographs would expose them to.

And he also seems to think that archaeologists have nothing better to do than publish evidence in order to meet the requirements of the "challenge" launched by the so-called "National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians" (NAFCASH). For that, they would not only have to overcome considerations of human dignity that make a "show me human remains and you’ll get money" – challenge a singularly disgusting undertaking, but also need to be gullible enough not to see through the transparent hoax that this challenge is: not only is a potential applicant limited to one single source of publication (meaning that the chance of becoming an applicant to the reward, independently of what evidence one has got to show, depends on whether or not SKEPTIC magazine is interested in publishing such evidence), he will also – as I have pointed out in my discussion with Gerdes on the VNN thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka – probably have to obtain a decision from a court of law certifying that the evidence he submitted to NAFCASH, after publishing it in SKEPTIC magazine has made him "eligible", objectively meets the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and he is thus entitled to the reward (or does anyone expect a mendacious slime-ball-player like Gerdes to acknowledge that his challenge requirements have been met, no matter what evidence he is shown?). And once the applicant has obtained such award from a court of law, he will have to run after each supporter of the NAFCASH challenge (there are 21 of them including Gerdes, according to the same) for the share of the reward amount to which each supporter has committed (unless one is so trusting as to believe that these characterless bigots will pay voluntarily).

Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount. All the more so as Gerdes’ stance is echoed by another "Revisionist" clown, an obnoxious and cowardly Swede who calls himself "Malle" (see the RODOH thread Invitation to Mr. "Malle" ...) , in his post Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 on the same thread.
Also from the same article:

Quote:
Despite the above breakdowns in logic and reason, however, Dahl still stands out among his fellow "Revisionists" as the one-eyed among the blind. Especially if you compare his considerations with the replies of Greg Gerdes, whose repertoire is – as usual – reduced to his infantile "show me, show me" – yelling. The chimp’s posts of Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm, Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm and Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 pm can be boiled down to the following stance:

1. "Show me all I’m yelling for, with photographs, right here and now!"

2. "If you can’t show me all I’m yelling for, with photographs, right here and now, this means that what I’m yelling for doesn’t exist and the whole thing is a hoax."

One can probably expect a less primitive line of argumentation from a five-year old.
Quote:
The Dahl-Gerdes-Hargis show is also being followed with some amusement on page 13 of the thread "A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis …" of the RODOH forum. An appropriate comment there from David Woolfe:

Quote:
Wow, all Dahl said was that perhaps as many as 5000 Jews may have died at Belzec (but not from gassing), and Gerdes starts with the "come on Laurentz, show me just one mass grave. JUST ONE" on him.
This guy really needs to seek professional help...

I couldn’t have said it better myself. :-)
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #884
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Looks like Roberta has tucked tail and ran back to HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards). It seems the following questions were just too much for her to handle:
Your capacity for wishful thinking is matched by your obvious tendency for self-projection, which in turn is matched by your effeminate hysteria, which in turn is matched by your Simian imbecility, Mr. Gerdes. That’s why the National Association of Fish-Wives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics can function as a one-man show – Gerdes himself fulfills all the requirements.

As to the rest of your self-projecting, retarded and hysterical howling, it has been addressed in my previous posts of today and the posts referred to there. If there’s anything you think I did not address, please let me know.

Did I already tell you that the more you freak out, the more valuable you are to me as a demonstration object of "Revisionist" cowardice, mendacity and imbecility?

If not, here goes that compliment.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #885
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Goddess:

"When can Herr Gerdes expect to find it in his mail-box. An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine."

Good question!

Answer the question Retardo.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #886
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Wow, is Retardo's desperation on display here, or what?

5 identical posts with not a single answer to a single question.
Err, Gerdes, are you sure you can read? The posts are not identical [PS: I just realized that posts # 872 to 875 and 877 are in fact identical - software problems], and they [PS: the "they" also includes post # 880 and the identical posts # 882 and # 883] refer to answers to your "questions" that have alreay been provided. The also refer to questions about the relevance of your demands that you keep running away from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What a coward.
Exactly, Mr. Gerdes. Coward is the proper term for who keeps running away from my requests that he explain the relevance of his infantile "show me, show me" demands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Answer the questions coward.
Shall we make a list of the my questions that stinking coward Gerdes has run away from throughout this discussion?
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #887
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount."

When can I expect this to happen Roberta? An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.

Answer the question Retardo.

And all the others that are on the table.

Coward.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #888
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Talking

Please notice Roberta's continued refusal to answer / provide the following. It seems the following is just too much for her to handle:


1 - Tell us on what dates her partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor camp.

2 - Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

3 - Tell us on what dates her other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

4 - Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

5 - Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

6 - Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

7 - Tell us what Polish government entity that commissioned Kola's "work."

8 - Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that she claims are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff."

9 - Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

10 - Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

11 - And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

Just one camp - just one mass grave - just one percent.

Just one Roberta.

One.

12 - What are you waiting for Roberta? (After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?)

13 - Are you some kind of coward Roberta, or what?


Now, let’s remind everyone what the mentally ill jewbitch wrote earlier:

Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

She hasn't been able to even prove that the "huge mass grave" of Sobibor exists;


Roberta:

Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description.”


14 - Yes Roberta, could you tell us again what Kola “described” finding in the “huge mass graves” of Sobibor?


Roberta:

“Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”


15 - And what were Kola’s findings again Roberta?

16 - And where can we find this published report?


Roberta:

This proof is and has been accepted by historians and criminal investigators, Gerdes. So unless you can show relevant rules or standards of evidence that these people did not comply with or strong indications of evidence manipulation, it is proof for the purpose of our discussion as well (and may even be considered proof for the purpose of meeting your "challenge" by a court of law, so better be more specific about what kind of proof you want – that’s well meaning advice)... Because Prof. Kola said so and there’s no reason to doubt the statements of this renowned archeologist, especially as they are also in line with what all other known evidence tells us about Sobibor… And the reason to doubt the archeologist’s public statement that would support this "allegedly" is?”

17 - And what did Kola say again Roberta?

18 - Oh, and please give us a list of the "historians and criminal investigators" that have "accepted" this alleged "proof."

19 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from this queation about the core samples of Sobibor:

20 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say it is?

21 - They’re the ones who analysed the core samples – right?

22 - They DID analyse the core samples – didn't they Roberta?

23 - (BTW Roberta, have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

24 - Goddess:

"When can Herr Gerdes expect to find it in his mail-box? (An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.)

25 - Retardo:

"Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount."

When can I expect this to happen Roberta? (An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.)

26 - If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward?

27 - And what about Shammer - what the hell is he waiting for?
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #889
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Retardo:

"Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount."

When can I expect this to happen Roberta? An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.

Answer the question Retardo.

And all the others that are on the table.

Coward.
Don't be silly, Gerdes. I can't tell you a specific or even approximate date, as even a numb nut like you should understand. But one thing is sure: there's no need for anyone to hurry, for the longer it takes for things to happen, the longer self-projecting coward Gerdes - who is obviously scared shitless of what he's coming at him, otherwise he wouldn't be yelling around and jumping up and down like a frightened chimp - will suffer in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true.

Suffer, asshole. I'm enjoying the spectacle.

Ah, and don't forget to answer my questions about the relevance of your "show me, show me" demands for the purpose of meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements (otherwise they have no relevance), will you?
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #890
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Please notice Roberta's continued refusal to answer / provide the following. It seems the following is just too much for her to handle:


1 - Tell us on what dates her partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor camp.

2 - Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

3 - Tell us on what dates her other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

4 - Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

5 - Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

6 - Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

7 - Tell us what Polish government entity that commissioned Kola's "work."

8 - Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that she claims are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff."

9 - Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

10 - Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

11 - And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

Just one camp - just one mass grave - just one percent.

Just one Roberta.

One.

12 - What are you waiting for Roberta? (After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?)

13 - Are you some kind of coward Roberta, or what?


Now, let’s remind everyone what the mentally ill jewbitch wrote earlier:

Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

She hasn't been able to even prove that the "huge mass grave" of Sobibor exists;


Roberta:

“Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description.”


14 - Yes Roberta, could you tell us again what Kola “described” finding in the “huge mass graves” of Sobibor?


Roberta:

“Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”


15 - And what were Kola’s findings again Roberta?

16 - And where can we find this published report?


Roberta:

This proof is and has been accepted by historians and criminal investigators, Gerdes. So unless you can show relevant rules or standards of evidence that these people did not comply with or strong indications of evidence manipulation, it is proof for the purpose of our discussion as well (and may even be considered proof for the purpose of meeting your "challenge" by a court of law, so better be more specific about what kind of proof you want – that’s well meaning advice)... Because Prof. Kola said so and there’s no reason to doubt the statements of this renowned archeologist, especially as they are also in line with what all other known evidence tells us about Sobibor… And the reason to doubt the archeologist’s public statement that would support this "allegedly" is?”

17 - And what did Kola say again Roberta?

18 - Oh, and please give us a list of the "historians and criminal investigators" that have "accepted" this alleged "proof."

19 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from this queation about the core samples of Sobibor:

20 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say it is?

21 - They’re the ones who analysed the core samples – right?

22 - They DID analyse the core samples – didn't they Roberta?

23 - (BTW Roberta, have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

24 - Goddess:

"When can Herr Gerdes expect to find it in his mail-box? (An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.)

25 - Retardo:

"Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount."

When can I expect this to happen Roberta? (An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.)

26 - If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward?

27 - And what about Shammer - what the hell is he waiting for?
Actually the only thing to be noted is Gerdes’ increasing hysteria (he's exceeding himself today) and his instructive inability to understand – and lack of courage to respond to – what I wrote in my posts # 877 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=877 and # 880 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=880 (and in the posts referred to therein).

One of my posts seems to have been published several times, by the way. Software problems.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #891
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
...and my condition for leaving you alone was that Gerdes shut his trap, as you know.

I see, so attempting to attack a woman is your method of forcing Herr Gerdes to "shut his trap" - interesting, very jewish. And, you fail, again
What exactly are you talking about, baby?

I was referring to what I wrote in post # 851 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=851 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. I’d say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

I am tired of these Holocaustian rants of this rabbinical priest - either send in your article or be quiet.

I couldn’t care less what you are tired of, baby. But if you don’t want to see me around here anymore, just tell Gerdes to shut up and I’ll be gone. Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published by the only publisher that goal-post-shifting coward Gerdes now accepts, Shermer’s SKEPTIC magazine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
What would be interesting to know is if even common law forbids relying upon eyewitness testimony as the sole source of evidence. Can you show us any source pointing in this direction?

You have no real understanding of English Common Law; just as your Friend Slammin - you did not read my post to him, in your extremity of hysterics; so I am offering it here to you now; with the same message I gave to Slammin as applicable to yourself.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=866
You seem to be confounding two issues here, sweetheart. One is whether it is recommendable to base a conviction on eyewitness testimony alone. That’s what your sources are referring to. The other is whether it is legally permissible to base a conviction on eyewitness testimony alone. The fact that there obviously have been convictions based on eyewitness testimony alone, and your inability to point out any procedural provisions violated by such convictions, suggests that it is legally permissible to base a conviction on eyewitness testimony alone, don’t you think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
If what it takes for you to "put up or shut up" when it comes to Herr Gerdes challenge is your insistent threat to continue to verbally and deliberately abuse a female Member of this Forum, then so be it.
You seem to be somewhat confused, my darling. What I’m telling you is that I intend to stay around here as long as Gerdes howls around here. If you are tired of my company, all you have to do is to put an end to Gerdes’ howling. Of course you can also get me banned – which I presume is what the "abuse a female Member of this Forum" – nonsense is aiming at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Where is your evidence. Your proof. When can Herr Gerdes expect to find it in his mail-box. An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.
Depends on what you mean by evidence and proof, lady. If you mean evidence and proof leading to the reasonable conclusion that hundreds of thousands of people were murdered at the camps we are talking about, such has been listed in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777. If you mean archaeological evidence that meets the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and entitles the applicant to claim the NAFCASH reward, I suggest you read what I told Gerdes in my post # 889 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=889 :

Quote:
Don't be silly, Gerdes. I can't tell you a specific or even approximate date, as even a numb nut like you should understand. But one thing is sure: there's no need for anyone to hurry, for the longer it takes for things to happen, the longer self-projecting coward Gerdes - who is obviously scared shitless of what he's coming at him, otherwise he wouldn't be yelling around and jumping up and down like a frightened chimp - will suffer in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true.

Suffer, asshole. I'm enjoying the spectacle.
Are you also as scared as Gerdes, or what’s the reason for your anxious question about a date?

PS: the period "who is obviously scared shitless of what he's coming at him" in the above quote should read "who is obviously scared shitless of what is coming at him", of course.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #892
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

[See post # 893].
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #893
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Note to our readers:

Due to software problems (posting was so slow that hit the "submit reply" key more than once), two of my posts today came out several times. Thus posts # 872 to # 875 and # 877 are the same, and posts # 882 and # 883 are identical.

Please consider only posts n# 877 and # 883 and ignore posts # 872, # 873, # 874, # 875 and # 882.

I apologize for any confusion that these unintended repetitions may have created.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #894
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

Quote:
“Note to our readers: Due to my numerous mental / emotional problems, I got so mad at Gerdes for showing everyone what a total dumbass I am, that I started smashing my keyboard with my head and two of my posts today came out several times. Thus posts # 872 to # 875 and # 877 are the same, and posts # 882 and # 883 are identical.

Mr. Gerdes pointed this out to everyone, but due to my low IQ and my extremely agitated state, I was unable to understand what he was talking about, and I then made myself look even dumber than usual by my response to his post.

Please ignore every post I've ever posted here. I apologize for all the problems my stupidity, incessant lying, utter hypocrisy, cowardice and my myriad mental / emotional problems may have created.”
Appology accepted Roberta.

Now answer the 27 questions that are on the table.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #895
EireannGoddess
Member
 
EireannGoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,979
Blog Entries: 5
EireannGoddess
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Mule:

If you mean archaeological evidence that meets the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and entitles the applicant to claim the NAFCASH reward, I suggest you read what I told Gerdes in my post # 889 under
I skim your posts, such as they are - I mean evidence, ample enough to not only win the NAFCASH reward; but to address Revisionist questions.

So far, you have done nothing about either.

And you are dissembling here:

Re your statement to continue your abuse of a female Member of this forum, myself - you stated

Quote:
just tell Gerdes to shut up and I’ll be gone
I do not tell Herr Gerdes to "shut up" - there is no reason to; especially since he is winning this debate and you seem to be losing it.

Then, today you state to me, personally in your ongoing abusive replies to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
...and my condition for leaving you alone was that Gerdes shut his trap, as you know.
So, you see, you continue to have no intention of stopping your verbal abuse - at least not until I see to it that Herr Gerdes stops questioning you.

Frankly, given the fact that you refuse to address any of his several questions, particularly the approximate date he can reasonably expect your 'proof and evidence' in his mail; it seems pretty obvious why you would wish for Herr Gerdes to "shut up".

As to "eyewitness" proof- we know that you would love to belabour the issue, but it really is a moot point. Holocaustian eyewitness accountings, are not enough; legally shakey and generally unacceptable.

Were these same eyewitnesses to take the stand today in a new trial; a fair to good defence attorney would rip their stories to shreds. And, the jews would lose.

Holocaustianity does not stand up to any challenge; the eyewitnesses are the reason for the flawed faith, for the doubt; because these eyewitness lied, exaggerated. The dogma of the holocaust fails when looked at from a scientific and logical view, as well as legal, I would suppose - One has to first believe the unbelievable stories of eyewitnesses before devolving into full blown "true believer" such as yourself.

The kangaroo court Trials of Nurnberg are not to be compared with any actual, lawful court proceeding; neither past and especially not present day.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 29th, 2008 at 04:29 PM.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #896
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"I couldn’t care less... if you don’t want to see me around here anymore, just tell Gerdes to shut up and I’ll be gone. Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published by the only publisher that goal-post-shifting coward Gerdes now accepts, Shermer’s SKEPTIC magazine."

LOL!!! Sounds like some kind of an 8 year old, doesn't she?

Roberta is really looking for an out, isn't she? And now she's stopped answering any questions about the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor.

What a pathetic coward.

This folks, is all the "proof" that the retarded jewbitch has for said "huge mass graves:"

"Because Prof. Kola said so."

LOL!!!

Have I ever told you that you were priceless Roberta? (Remember when your dad used to tell you all the time that you were useless Roberta? Well, send him these posts just to remind him that, even though you're a Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creep espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards, you still have some value to this world.

Thank you Roberta.

Goddess:

"Holocaustianity does not stand up to any challenge... The dogma of the holocaust fails when looked at from a scientific and logical view as well as legal."

Are you trying to say Goddess, that "Because Prof. Kola said so" isn't a scientific or legal argument?

Bwaaaaahaahahahahahahahaha. Can't you just picture that in "SKEPTIC" magazine? Of course, it's basically the same argument Shammer has used to date - because the "eyewitnesses" said so. Shermer and Muehlenkamp are cut out of the same piece of used toilet paper, aren't they?

Goddess:

"I do not tell Herr Gerdes to "shut up" - there is no reason to; especially since he is winning this debate and you seem to be losing it."

Thank you Goddess, and you're making the retard look like the utter piece of shit she is also.

BTW, I think watching the others here rip poor Retardo to shreds is as much fun as doing it myself.

On behalf of all the people here making you look like the retarded, lying, piece of greasy dogshit jewbitch that you are Roberta, I would like to say -

THANK YOU!
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #897
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
No, the consequence is part of the meaning.
Why would you want to talk about the consequence of pride when the simple question was what is pride? Why would you waste so much time doing this?

Quote:
Look who’s accusing me of complex or convoluted language.
Feigning ignorance of such a simple statement changes nothing. Your complicated assertion:

Quote:
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. I’d say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.
was an attempt to spread the issue; you've even brought outrage into a discussion on the meaning of pride. Hatred and outrage is not pride.

Quote:
However often you repeat your statement, that doesn’t make it any more logical.
Hatred and outrage is not pride, Jew. No amount of scorn will alter that.

Quote:
In what respect am I supposed to have read you wrong, my friend?
I don't have to riddle like this:

Quote:
Your statement is wrong in two respects. One is that fear may but must not lead to hate. The other is that the same applies to pride.
Occams' razor says you are a relentless liar.

Quote:
Wow, now he’s down to "Jews always lie" – BS …
There's that incubus on your mind. The rabbi is supposed to have unintentionally testified yet his speech was disseminated in an international Jew magazine on an issue of extreme importance to Jewry.

Quote:
… and hollow conjectures based on equally hollow preconceived notions.
No meaningful photos though, so "hollow conjectures" etc. is hypocritical, nay just plain strange.

Quote:
You're providing an appropiate designation for your friend Gerdes, who quotes people out of context all the time. As to your "explanation", I don’t see how it explains the catch phrase. Actually the "explanation" is such a showpiece of imbecility that the catch phrase would have been better off without it.
This statement changes nothing.

Quote:
The only important issue I’m interested in is that of historical facts about a criminal regime’s crimes against innocent people and human garbage that denies such crimes in support of an ideological agenda.
The only agenda you're part of is the Jew ideological agenda, guaranteed.

Quote:
No, it is an expression of a procedural rule rooted in Anglo-Saxon legal tradition that has nothing to do with the "legal domination" you phantasize about.
The standard - much like yourself - works for the Jew agenda only. The origin of the standard is irrelevant and typically obfuscating.

Quote:
I wouldn’t go there if I were you – at least as long as there’s no report from Mr. Krege, who unlike Prof. Kola (who seems to be pissed off at who commissioned his investigation) has no "technical" reason for not having published his report but has obviously refrained from publishing it because he found exactly what he had hoped not to find (see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 for details ).
This whole thread is about going there and finding answers; beating about the bush as the current investigations seem to be doing is more suspicious than ever.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #898
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"unlike Prof. Kola (who seems to be pissed off at who commissioned his investigation")

Prove it liar.

Who commissioned his "investigation?"

What is Kola allegedly "pissed off" about?

Let's see proof – or is this just another one of your baseless lies?
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #899
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post


The results of a cursory ten-minute google search, jew. About all I'm willing to devote to your nonsense; and the most basic information, taking into consideration your general intelligence and ignorance.
Your search is meaningless. I do not dispute eyewitness testimony can be unreliable.

You claimed a conviction cannot come from eyewitness alone - an absolute statement you have repeated often.

That statement is a lie. There is no prohibition under commmon law or in US jurisprudence that prohibits this. Back up your very specific claim or admit you are wrong.

That's ok, its not the first time I rubbed your nose in shit.

Quote:
American Federal Rules of Evidence as applicable in post-war Germany were not observed at the Nurnberg Trials; it is irrelevant and disingenous of you to try to make them relevant now, jew.
Just trying to figure out how you come about your legal theories.


Quote:
Again "intentional evidence" as defined by English Common Law, is still a matter of debate in legal circles and holds no validity when a jew tries to apply such evidence to shore up holocaustian claims.
Intentional evidence is not strictly defined under English Common lLaw.

I do not try to apply it because I do not make the disctinction, neither have the courts. If you have precedence to show otherwise, please produce it.

Quote:
Such "intentional evidence", as I stated before is generally applied to financial misconduct; credit card fraud, debt fraud ect, and, it is no surprise that the majority of criminals involved in these "white collar crimes" are jews.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/la...003_2/allinson
http://www.springerlink.com/content/6uqgx2t39mn1202b/
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=...viewport&shm=1
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=7&gl=us
Show us a court decision in which a distinction is drawn between Intentional and Unintentional Evidence and how it is to be used.
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #900
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Hey Rabbi Topspin, Why don't you give it a rest for a minute and check out the new post in 'Tales of the H'! It's a real corker! LOL!
The River that Runs Red with the Ashes of Jews
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=815623&postcount=73
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.
Page generated in 0.21798 seconds.