Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2012 #541
Simo Häyhä
Senior Member
 
Simo Häyhä's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 860
Simo Häyhä
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
The only difference, if we're talking about youths, kids, younger folk who get active in political youth-groups on their spare time, is that the latter are more concerned about the state of their country. And their only notable flaw is that they are, like the rest, born in indoctrinated times by indoctrinated parents influenced by an indoctrinated system in the vein of the 'Blank Slate'.
I think that's a cop-out; you can't really dismiss the way they are adamantly anti-white simply because "they're young, passionate and don't know any better". Not when, in practicality, they do so much damage.

Quote:
However, they are no less puppets in a self-purporting system.
I never disputed that. However, when the puppeteer loses puppets he loses his tools.

Quote:
The ones pulling the string of them and others really do not care if they happen to lose a few whippersnappers every now and then, because we are effectively being used all of us and mostly by ourselves. It's a downward spiral and it is one more and more of younger people (as well as older) are starting to recognize. But... when they are being shot down en masse their 'awakening' is not jolted except for a precious few. No, for the vast majorit it is reversed and for some all the way back to scratch. I recognize the signs of that, those dynamics are evident and have always been. And that is one of the reasons why I consider Breivik not to only as an anti-hero, but just as much if not even greater traitor to his race than those he gunned down.
Ok, let's come up with a new proposition.

For the sake of the argument let's say that what Breivik did was, indeed, effectively, useless. It did not hurt, let alone stop the system.

However, can it be argued that it at least had a symbolic value? Why, maybe it hasn't touched the system, but maybe it has touched the populace and even if not attaining a good result against the system, the message therein resonated within the people. How about that?

And if you are wondering "what message", well, the message that the enemies of White racialism and the concept of Volksgemeinschaft aren't invincible and, despite all the effort put into demonizing those who would even think of hurting them on any level, they can be touched and hurt.

In your sociological knowledge I think you must be clearly aware that the people find a great deal of new morale when they discover that their enemy is not invincible as they thought.

Quote:
People here will either get what I am saying and agree or disagree, or they will not and still disagree. All well and good, I'm just sharing my thoughts and elaborate thereon when asked.
I understand what you're saying and, to be completely honest, I'm not sure whether I agree or disagree; which is why I'm discussing. I think it's important to keep an open mind and consider everything.

Quote:
But they are the average kind of people, except they care more about the 'boring' politics of it than the average person.
That's basically what I said, that it is a difference of degrees, not of character. They are, indeed, the average kind of people, only taken to the extreme.

Quote:
As I told you before, activists and groups affiliated with political ideas or parties, in the West, tend to mostly house younger people because they are within their most 'radical' period in life. Middle-teens to mid/late twenties; this is where people are, if they ever are, the most intense and passionate about politics extrovertedly. It is also where they are the most naive, combined with gung-ho confidence. This will always be, regardless of the ideology that holds sway. The problem is that we need to find effective and long-term ways of reverting the nature of the dogmas and mythos dispersed by the system, because we can not outright kill it. The only way to do that is to kill most people affiliated with it, and most of our race is affiliated with it one way or another.
How does one change young passion, which is most of the time completely blind, through facts and cold observation? The answer is "one doesn't". I think the question we should focus on here is "how do we quickly and effectively stop the damage they inflict?". You might want to add "without harming them" as a parameter.

Quote:
It is true, our children and contemporaries are not allowed to let their mind go free and be challenged. Because that is what intellectual freedom, birthing change through knowledge, amounts to; allowing your ideas to be challenged. In a manner of speaking, people are running on auto-pilot in their heads, in particular on issues pertaining to human nature. There's a wide denial of it, and it a knee-jerk effect. I had it when I was around 15, my wife had it up until we met. Sometimes, those who feel racialistic ideas more strongly in their heads can experience an ever great reaction of denial, trying to behave and believe even more in an anti-racist fashion because they feel that there is something wrong with them and are afraid. I've noticed these dynamics in myself and in others who have gone from an indoctrinated state of mind to the process of shedding the veil of anti-racism. There's a lot going on behind the mask of people and when we manage to revert the system back to our interest, however we may do that, it will not take long for others to follow suit methinks.
Are you trying to imply that the more radical the leftists (like those of the Utøya variety) the more they secretly feel doubts about their beliefs?

If that is so then I think you're contradicting yourself, because first you said it's because they're young that they're so passionate, but then you say it's because they have doubts. Is that what you are saying (pardon the potential straw-man)?

Quote:
It depends. I just know that what Breivik did does not empirically work, given the nature of the deed, his own state of mind, the surroundings and contemporary state of people.
Please expand on this "it depends".

Quote:
There are those who knowingly recognize race for what it is, i.e are basically racially aware, yet are knowingly and willingly destroying it. They are the plague (in most cases they are Jewry).
I think you're in denial, Hans. There are also those who recognize race for what it is while simultaneously fervently denying it exists (except when it comes to the evil white race) and trying to force race-mixing and shitskins down everyone's throats. They are also the plague (and in most cases they are White).

Quote:
They do not connect that, in their minds, to the destruction of our race or the rape and murdering of their kin. They predominantely and honestly do not see the connection between being overly tolerant and helpful with other people, with the danger of that naivety. And it is at its core a naivety, a very praisable virtue particulary strong with our race yet due to formentioned issues it becomes harmful in the long-run when it is not balanced out.
That might well be, but naivety kills. And it is hard to adopt a rhetorical approach to a people that doesn't seem to learn from words.

Furthermore, why is it so praise-worthy? I think that preaching that it is praiseable is a preconceived notion that expects to be accepted at face value. No, being tolerant and helpful is not necessarily praise-worthy, and specially not when applied to the wrong medium.

Quote:
They weren't trained for anything. You are not trained for it, nor groomed, except maybe a precious few handpicked individuals. These are just the connective ends of, in this case, a political party and with the millions who vote for them and traditonally always have. A few of them might go on to serve on a political level in local venues, a few of them in turn might go on to upgrade and become active within the political leadership of the given party.
At the risk of being unfair I will ask: how do you know they weren't being groomed and trained for anti-white leadership in a few years?

Quote:
One of the ones killed on Utöya was a 14 year old boy, and his beliefs I can assure you were no where near as liberal as mine were when I was 14 (granted, I was an avid searcher between 12-16 and I entertained a wide range of beliefs during that period). Thankfully, no degenerate psycho came and killed me off.
See, this is why I advised you to "contemplate things from afar", so to speak. If you get yourself attached to something it is very difficult to see the other side of the argument.

Quote:
For a variety of empirical reasons, one of the most evident being how the doctrines of the Blank Slate came to change the fundamental knee-jerk outlook of the common white man within a few generations. Largely, it was due to insemination and slow, but steady, take-over by a motivated self ethno-empowering minority.
You fail to consider one thing, though: the power of the media.

For the first time in human history we have access to mass communication. And it's also the first time in human history where such a phenomenon has taken hold. I don't think you should take this lightly. Humans aren't accostumed to that, so they will, of course, be mesmerized, so to speak, by constant efforts to push them into a certain direction from said mass communication mediums. We haven't really had a chance of seeing what would happen if we were to spread a racialist message through mass media, because that was so quickly taken over by our enemies.

As people on this forum have said, the first thing you take over is the media (particularly TV). After that all those you mentioned, those in good positions, will follow suit. The question now being "how do we accomplish this"?

Quote:
Sometimes good things take time, long-term steadyness is not gained by a handful of brief radical moments. I know some may look at history like that, but then they're truly kidding themselves.
You're right, but we must consider everything; the slower, more patient method and the quicker, hastier method. After all, our objective is winning, and that objective trumps favoring one method over the other simply just because.

Quote:
Well I didn't understand it to be something for me to admit or deny, I felt that it was understood and implied.
Understood.

Quote:
Perhaps but I would have to disagree and think that you might be reading into it, seeing emotional interjections I have not really made.
Please expand.

Quote:
Because of how the norm of human behaviour works.
I'm not nearly as well-versed as you are regarding cognitive faculties, so please expand.

Quote:
It is theoretically possible, but I've yet to see any empirical facts used against my arguments. I'm not saying a case can't be made, I just haven't seen any for me even to deny if that is what my stuck feet would have me do
Fair enough. I must say it is a good sign that you even accept that as a possibility. Most people stuck on moralism fervently deny that they are stuck on moralism.

Quote:
Ah ok. Well my view of Breivik and what he did I can seperate in my head, that's no problem. As it is, due to my understanding and knowledge of how the brain works and human cognitive behaviour in general, I may include a man's actions as an indicator of his mental state, regardless of wether the action itself is positive for me or not, or for my race or not.
Ok, I see. Well, we have already established that he is insane; now the question is whether what he did was good for us or not, his mental condition notwithstanding.

Last edited by Simo Häyhä; June 3rd, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
 
Old June 3rd, 2012 #542
Max_
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 681
Default

Lets be honest here chaps.

If Breivik had walked into some conference and literally exterminated a special interest group or wiped out a number of particular politicians, people wouldn't be reacting to this issue the way they are. With confusion and horror.

If pro-multiculturalist law makers had been targeted and destroyed by a self motivated political soldier, that would have sent a very clear message throughout Europe. That governments need to start fearing revolt from their own respective nations because their policies are making them real enemies.

Had Breivik done such a thing, he could quite easily call himself a 'nationalist revolutionary' acting in 'defence of his nation' without running into serious risk of his actions contradicting his ideas.

But that isn't what he did. He set off a bomb in public then shot up a group of kids leaving a lot of people horrified and confused. Even nationalists are strongly confused by this guys actions.

I'm not sure if the guy was crazy or not, but if his objective was to inspire people, then I would say he mostly failed. If anything Breivik could be used as an excuse for governments to launch more surprise investigations on nationalists and critics in general.
 
Old June 3rd, 2012 #543
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
This is a communist salute !!
Looks like the brains trust has arrived.
__________________
.
 
Old June 3rd, 2012 #544
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post



I'm not sure if the guy was crazy or not, but if his objective was to inspire people, then I would say he mostly failed.
Er... no... his objective was to wipe out the Norwegian Labor Party. In this he succeeded spectacularly. The fact that his action has raised the morale of WNists everywhere already proves that he has inspired people.


Quote:
If anything Breivik could be used as an excuse for governments to launch more surprise investigations on nationalists and critics in general.
The state doesn't need Breivik as an excuse "to launch more surprise investigations on nationalists and critics in general". They could do so at any time with or without Breivik.

And even if they do what will they most likely find? Scared and weak little people who don't even pose a threat to themselves let alone the general public; whose only form of political expression comes via the anonymity of the internet.

Breivik has already demonstrated that WNists- and I mean REAL WNists - not the tourists and internet hobbyists - are serious about what is happening to their race and nation.
__________________
.

Last edited by Harry Flash; June 3rd, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
 
Old June 3rd, 2012 #545
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default

I see this discussion is in the more than capable hands of Hunter, Sam Fisher and The White Death, among others. Carry on, patriots!
 
Old June 4th, 2012 #546
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr
 
Hans Norling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,095
Hans Norling
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
I think that's a cop-out; you can't really dismiss the way they are adamantly anti-white simply because "they're young, passionate and don't know any better".
It's not a dismissal. It's looking at 'what is' combined with 'why it is'. They are adamant because of their praisworthy virtues and age, as I explained earlier. It's a phenomena observed throughout history within every single ideological/religious establishment and counter-establishment. The side they happen to be adamant about is, statistically, going to be the norm/trend of the day so to speak. These are symptoms, symptoms that by themselves only maintain the norm or trend but does not cause or radicalise (for that, you need other dynamical variables, again as our convergent knowledge of history and human behaviour teaches us). And... well, I believe I said that we can punch down the symptoms until our race will cease to exist entirely, it will not contribute to anything notable on our race's behalf. Which should be evident, but apparently is only evident to anti-racists and SF-VNN nationalists when taken to its extreme; we die. Yet... are not evident to the formentioned when in its minor, though significant, manifestations.

As among other things I explained earlier, people here specifically (posters) have name-dropped one recommended book after the other on strategies for our race, containing detailed accounts of our history of what works and what not works. However, by each week here I feel that the garden variety WN has no inkling of what is actually said, only perveying it through the same old puritan cowboy-lense available at their cerebral disposal. This has troubled me for a long time and my concern is certainly not lifting as it is. Mind you, I'm not referencing this with you in mind Simo, it's a general penny or dime of thought that I regarded prudent to share with you.

Quote:
I never disputed that. However, when the puppeteer loses puppets he loses his tools.
Indeed, but 'he' will not loose his handle of the tools or supply thereof if 67, 670 or 6,700 of them are immediately disposed of. Best case scenario, it's a very brief delay. On the other hand, for us, many of our racial kin and lineage thereof got erased and add to that the stigmatization and marginalisation of our cause. So the minor benefit, if any, on the one hand does not balance out the negative aspect of the other.

Quote:
However, can it be argued that it at least had a symbolic value? Why, maybe it hasn't touched the system, but maybe it has touched the populace and even if not attaining a good result against the system, the
message therein resonated within the people. How about that?
Anything can be argued though. This deed already has symbolic value, in the negative for most but for some here and a few elsewhere, a positive value. It has not touched the race-populace of our kin in any positive manner as it is. And I try to go by what is empirically demonstrable, arguable and long-term viable, not just philosophically hypothetical.

Quote:
And if you are wondering "what message", well, the message that the enemies of White racialism and the concept of Volksgemeinschaft aren't invincible and, despite all the effort put into demonizing those who would even think of hurting them on any level, they can be touched and hurt.
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who thought they were immortal, on any level. And most importantly, most of our race do not take messages and signs the way the racially aware does. You do not build from a state of erratic and shock-jolted fear, you build from enlightment slow and steadily making headway. That is how we managed to build the most creative and virtueous civilizations of mankind; because the stock had developed the qualities, we had learned to take care and cultivate these qualities progressively. The weakness inherent thereof would be a naivety, only instinctivly aware of the direct obvious threat and not the slow long-term, accumulating effects.

Quote:
In your sociological knowledge I think you must be clearly aware that the people find a great deal of new morale when they discover that their enemy is not invincible as they thought.
In a direct one-dimensional instance yes, but that does not in any way apply to the currently discussed situation or climate as you must know.

Quote:
How does one change young passion, which is most of the time completely blind, through facts and cold observation? The answer is "one doesn't". I think the question we should focus on here is "how do we quickly and effectively stop the damage they inflict?". You might want to add "without harming them" as a parameter.
Young passion will always be, the heading thereof is changed from above and so below, i.e in the way information, norms, trends et al are dispersed unto them as I've explained repeatedly in my replies to you.

Quote:
Are you trying to imply that the more radical the leftists (like those of the Utøya variety) the more they secretly feel doubts about their beliefs?
For some yes, that is a guarantee.

Quote:
If that is so then I think you're contradicting yourself, because first you said it's because they're young that they're so passionate, but then you say it's because they have doubts.
The one does not exclude the other. Why would it, how can it? Unless you read people as one-dimensional beings, viewed only in the shades of black and white.

Quote:
Please expand on this "it depends".
I have no expansion because an elaboration requires a frame of reference and that begs an example. I can comment on a given example being valid or not for the point of reference, of course, but I do not see the relevance as we are not talking about the history of violence or aggression in general but about what Breivik did so I'd rather try not to stray too far off-topic on this more than I've already had to do.

Quote:
I think you're in denial, Hans. There are also those who recognize race for what it is while simultaneously fervently denying it exists (except when it comes to the evil white race) and trying to force race-mixing and shitskins down everyone's throats. They are also the plague (and in most cases they are White).
There are plenty of white people who, via knee-jerk conditioned emoticon memes, recognize the existence of racial conflicts as real while at the same time not seeing the value of racial preferences or differences, but those are not interchangable in any way. People are either self-deluded or they are just as aware about race as you or I yet despite their awareness and racial enlightment decide to be the proverbial Judas. And in the vast majority of cases in my experience and based on what I know, most whites belong to the former and not the latter.

For intellectual, philosphical, logical, scientific, racial and psychological reasons it is vital to distinguish between the two very different types.

Quote:
That might well be, but naivety kills. And it is hard to adopt a rhetorical approach to a people that doesn't seem to learn from words.
You win some you lose some, you gain basically all by a succesful change of the system. And no amount of Breiviks will bring forth the latter.

Quote:
Furthermore, why is it so praise-worthy? I think that preaching that it is praiseable is a preconceived notion that expects to be accepted at face value. No, being tolerant and helpful is not necessarily praise-worthy, and specially not when applied to the wrong medium.
Yes but now you've gone and added qualifiers on a virtue, and a virtue becomes a vice when channeled through disruptive means or having its volume turned on too loudly. Like compassion. A basic and admirable trait when notably present, but it can be applied beyond reason (as can all virtues, good things, admirable and beneficial traits et al).

Quote:
At the risk of being unfair I will ask: how do you know they weren't being groomed and trained for anti-white leadership in a few years?
On an individual level I have no clue whatsoever, but on a group-level I know that since it's a very open and come-in-go-out freely kind of process almost everywhere around here and at most levels to boot.

Quote:
See, this is why I advised you to "contemplate things from afar", so to speak. If you get yourself attached to something it is very difficult to see the other side of the argument.
I can handle the twain of the perspective. It's not really a biggie. I can dissect my own arguments and perspectives, as I tend to do (which is why I became a nordic racialists), knowing why and what my reasons for approving of a given action, person, institution or whathaveyou. Sometimes, I can respect or approve of certain actions of a person while at the same time knowing he/she is of deplorable character, disagree with his/her/its beliefs and so forth. I'm not a child, this is not new to me Simo. I have sufficient mastery of self-critical scope and I have no critic of my thoughts equal to my own scrutiny. Obviously, over the course of the decade and a half I've spent engaging people elsewhere, notably online, on the need for scientific thought and logic, I've learned a lot myself, about myself, and others. As it should be.

Quote:
You fail to consider one thing, though: the power of the media.
No. Frankly I'm surprised you just said that. Perhaps you assumed I knew less and accounted for less?

Quote:
For the first time in human history we have access to mass communication.
The past twenty years is the "first" time in history we have had a mass communication of this scale. And it's important to look at it, as with things in general, as scales and spectrums as opposed to absolutes.

Quote:
And it's also the first time in human history where such a phenomenon has taken hold.
What phenomenon are you specifically referring to Simo?

Quote:
Humans aren't accostumed to that, so they will, of course, be mesmerized, so to speak, by constant efforts to push them into a certain direction from said mass communication mediums. We haven't really had a chance of seeing what would happen if we were to spread a racialist message through mass media, because that was so quickly taken over by our enemies.
On the contrary, it was not "so quickly taken over by our enemies". It took the counterproductive denial a long, long time to create visible and actionale affect, which then in turn created better ground for further hold on other levels and so forth, and so forth etc etc...
It's a scaling of the long steps, not a quick jump Simo. The interent has actually not seen much new to that end except of the intensity and daily quantity of information, also that now there are more outlets outside of 'their' control.

Quote:
As people on this forum have said, the first thing you take over is the media (particularly TV). After that all those you mentioned, those in good positions, will follow suit. The question now being "how do we accomplish this"?
Well "media" in its core denotes manner or device used to disperse information, or have it travel through. It includes, again etymologically, all the places and circumstances I noted on earlier more than once. With the exclusive focus on newspapers and TV, we would have a jolly good show and means to lay the groundwork yes but it would be partial at best. Our goal must be for completition and we need to aim at several distinctly different targets at once, because as Jewry has shown it can be done and even moreso succesfully if you are able to give it enough time and spread to work its 'magic' over the common folk.

Quote:
You're right, but we must consider everything; the slower, more patient method and the quicker, hastier method. After all, our objective is winning, and that objective trumps favoring one method over the other simply just because.
In a sense, the quicker and hastier method of direct massacres halts the former, more dependable, trustworthy and slower method, especially when the latter is in its cradle since it is then it is within its most fragile state.

Quote:
Please expand.
I was not the one hypothesising about any moralistic trappings or intejerctions on my own part, you did. So, I can not expand on a perspective I stand in question to.

Quote:
I'm not nearly as well-versed as you are regarding cognitive faculties, so please expand.
This is a mountaineous and volumneous issue to expand on, as it is then it becomes very hard to put in brevity. But it involves what I mentioned earlier on the sheeple'ness and rest-state, path of least resistence, reluctance to distrupt the given norm of society within the hardwired framework of the human (especially the civilized western white man) being.

Quote:
I must say it is a good sign that you even accept that as a possibility. Most people stuck on moralism fervently deny that they are stuck on moralism.
Well at the same time, most people accused of being stupid (wether or not they are in fact stupid) deny that they are stupid. All this teaches us is people in general have a tendency to deny to attach to self-incriminating and/or negative aspects thrown at them by others during discussion. This is common knowledge, however.

Quote:
now the question is whether what he did was good for us or not...
I say nay, for reasons previously mentioned.
 
Old June 4th, 2012 #547
Max_
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
Er... no... his objective was to wipe out the Norwegian Labor Party. In this he succeeded spectacularly.
If that's the case then that is a bigger failure. The Norwegian Labour party is still going, and if he thought that Europe could be saved by simply removing the Norwegian Labour party's youth wing, then that would be a pretty massive strategic blunder.

Quote:
The fact that his action has raised the morale of WNists everywhere already proves that he has inspired people.
What are you basing that claim on? From what I saw opinions were very divided and they still continue to be divided. For me I just saw a guy who took action in a totally bizarre direction.

Quote:
The state doesn't need Breivik as an excuse "to launch more surprise investigations on nationalists and critics in general". They could do so at any time with or without Breivik.
It doesn't, but it certainly helps them when they have an excuse. Like the 'WMD's' excuse when it comes to invading certain countries. They can just invade when they feel like it true, but having some kind of excuse certainly helps.

Quote:
And even if they do what will they most likely find? Scared and weak little people who don't even pose a threat to themselves let alone the general public; whose only form of political expression comes via the anonymity of the internet.
I think they would find a lot of different types of people. But I wouldn't be so quick to write off the scared and weak, because such feelings, over a long enough spell of time, can convert into anger which can inspire action.

Quote:
Breivik has already demonstrated that WNists- and I mean REAL WNists - not the tourists and internet hobbyists - are serious about what is happening to their race and nation.
I'm not quite sure what your criteria is for discerning real White Nationalists from other White Nationalists, but whatever he was, White Nationalist, something else or otherwise, he certainly was serious, - or... perhaps just insane.

Strategically, those White Nationalists who choose the violent route need to have a higher objective than simply proving to themselves and others that they are 'serious' and instead think in terms of achieving complete victory of their enemies.

People of that mindset should make their opening moves very carefully, because such things dictate the course of the ensuing violence, unless of course their first move is decisive. Simply scaring, but not destroying these special interest groups and governments will only give them the opportunity to dig in deeper, and improve their security.

It's not so much that I think that sending a message is a stupid strategy, it can be a good strategy, but what message did Breivik actually send?
 
Old June 21st, 2012 #548
Dawn Cannon
Senior Member
 
Dawn Cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waiting for the solar micronova
Posts: 4,289
Dawn Cannon
Default

Breivik slams court, says trial has centered too much on his mental state


http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...RoV_story.html

Quote:
OSLO — Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik slammed the court Tuesday, saying his trial was centering too much on his mental state and not enough on politics and those who lost their lives.

The anti-Muslim fanatic has admitted to killing 77 people on July 22 in a bombing-and-shooting spree but denies criminal guilt because he considers the victims traitors of Norway for supporting immigration.

“It’s quite sad that the monster of Norwegian court psychiatry has managed to take over this case. It should have been about the victims and their families, and about the political basis and causes,” Breivik told the court. “Because July 22 is not about psychiatry, but about Norway’s and Europe’s future.”
 
Old June 21st, 2012 #549
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,048
littlefieldjohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Breivik slams court, says trial has centered too much on his mental state


http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...RoV_story.html
Prosecutors Ask For Psychiatric Care

"We request that he is transferred to compulsory psychiatric care," prosecutor Svein Holden told the court in closing arguments.

Though there was inconclusive evidence that Breivik was psychotic during the July 22 attacks, there were enough doubts about his sanity that he cannot be sentenced to prison under Norwegian law, Holden said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1615120.html
 
Old June 21st, 2012 #550
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
I read this thread with utter amazement. I posted Breiviks full court statement on what he did, and why he did it. Simple itz.

The people he gunned down were Marxian socialist apparatchiks of the Norwegian Labor party. The same race traitors who are flooding Nordic Norway with the muds of the third world, propagating miscegenation of Norwegian woman with the sub species of the world,

As the late David Lane said, "The penalty for race treason is DEATH".
My comment above stands and was the reason the mission was carried out. The court and the Norwegian system cannot let this stand, and will push to have him sent to an insane asylum, to nullify his actions.
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old June 21st, 2012 #551
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

How long can they hold him in the mental hospital. Will that effect his sentincing in a real world trial?
 
Old June 21st, 2012 #552
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
How long can they hold him in the mental hospital. Will that effect his sentencing in a real world trial?
They can hold him forever until he dies. I think it would be guilty, by reasons of insanity. The system, will not and it cannot allow him any 'sanity sentence'. To allow him such a sentence and send him to prison for the full 21 years, would justify his actions. This they cannot allow. They must nullify his mission, saying he is a few bricks short of a full load, and ship him off to the asylum...forever.
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old June 21st, 2012 #553
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
They can hold him forever until he dies. I think it would be guilty, by reasons of insanity. The system, will not and it cannot allow him any 'sanity sentence'. To allow him such a sentence and send him to prison for the full 21 years, would justify his actions. This they cannot allow. They must nullify his mission, saying he is a few bricks short of a full load, and ship him off to the asylum...forever.
That's what I thought. A death sentance.
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #554
Carl Corey
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 240
Carl Corey
Default

Breivik on the Jews and National Socialism in a letter to a Russian prisoner.

https://sites.google.com/site/breivi...ian-colleagues

Quote:
All Asian, Africans and Southern Europeans who are defined as disloyal towards the interests of the indigenous peoples (Nordics) should be deported. All jews who are disloyal towards the interests of the indigenous peoples (Nordics) should be deported. In reality, this will mean that more than 80% of them will be deported. However, I do support Israel's struggle against Jihad. We should not forget that there is a minority of Israeli Jews (20%) that shares our ideology of ethnocentric nationalism and they too want to deport the disloyal foreigners from their country. So no, I'm not a "Zionist". And is it true that I am against National Socialism? Well, yes. But this means that I am against the 20% of the negative policies of National Socialism; the expansionistic nature (I'm an isolationist) and the anti-semitic nature (I'm not against all Jews, only against the disloyal Jews which make out approximately 80%), and the anti-Christian nature (I believe Christendom can be reformed into an ethnocentric militant Christendom somewhat like it was before the enlightenment-reforms).
Quote:
And yes, I understand that many militant nationalists in Russia have fought under the Nationalist Socialist banner. However, the name of that ideology is just a label, a flag, a banner. The important thing is actually the policies and doctrines the banner represents and not the banner itself, because it is just a flag. By conserving all the positive policies and discarding 20% of it, and creating a new ideology is the key. This is the only way we are going to seize political and military power in our countries in the future. This is our goal. And we will do what we have to to reach this goal. We will adapt because without adaptation we will not succeed. The creator of Islam, Mohammed said the following: "war is deceit". This is extremely important to remember, brother: "war is deceit". We must do what is required of us to succeed, and this includes adapting so that our enemies will have a harder time to demonize us.
Quote:
Why I haven't demonized the Jews so much in 2083. I have written that in Russia (1 million) and in the US (6 million) the Jews are very influential. But the Jews in Western Europe are not that influential. There are only 1 million in the whole of Western Europe and France and the UK have 800,000 of them. However, I have written that all disloyal Jews are an enemy of Europe, which defines 80% of them. Western Europe's biggest problem however is the liberals and cultural marxists which are 10 times as powerful as the Jews. In the US and Russia, however, the situation is different. But the compendium 2083 was written for Western Europe only, so a Russian translation and version should be adapted for the circumstances in Russia in order to make good use of it. Keep in mind though that the manifesto 2083 is a draft and not a finished product. I do stand for almost everything written in it with some exception.
I think ABB mentioned 75% in his manifest, so now he's at 80%, probably 85% in a couple of years, and 100% by 2020. You've got to slowly ease people into the mindset. His view that Israel is a potential ally is unlikely to change.
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #555
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Yeah, disloyal jews make up 80% and the other 20%, the "good" jews, have allowed Breivik into their innermost sanctum, and that's why he understands 20% of jews can be trusted. Unfortunately, he's much more intelligent than the average American White, in that he understands that at least a majority of jews are disloyal to their host country. American Whites don't allow themselves to even consider such things. That would be racism. Breivik is for the jews struggle against moslems because he sees that jews had the right to steal their land, and now they have the right to kill and oppress the moslems who remain on their stolen territories, but of course, he is an antisemite, because even calling out one member of the hive makes you an antisemite, let alone 80% of the kike SOBs.
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #556
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,755
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Corey View Post
I think ABB mentioned 75% in his manifest, so now he's at 80%, probably 85% in a couple of years, and 100% by 2020. You've got to slowly ease people into the mindset. His view that Israel is a potential ally is unlikely to change.
Not as long as he has a "Christian" mindset.
__________________
New York fines anyone using the term, "Illegal Alien" in a derogatory manner. Can using the term, "Jew" be that far behind?
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #557
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,755
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
Breivik is for the jews struggle against moslems because he sees that jews had the right to steal their land, and now they have the right to kill and oppress the moslems who remain on their stolen territories, but of course, he is an antisemite, because even calling out one member of the hive makes you an antisemite, let alone 80% of the kike SOBs.
Talmudic Law.
__________________
New York fines anyone using the term, "Illegal Alien" in a derogatory manner. Can using the term, "Jew" be that far behind?
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #558
Carl Corey
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 240
Carl Corey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
Yeah, disloyal jews make up 80% and the other 20%, the "good" jews, have allowed Breivik into their innermost sanctum, and that's why he understands 20% of jews can be trusted.
He's not talking about 20% of the Jews, but 20% of Israeli Jews, big difference there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo
Breivik is for the jews struggle against moslems because he sees that jews had the right to steal their land, and now they have the right to kill and oppress the moslems who remain on their stolen territories, but of course, he is an antisemite, because even calling out one member of the hive makes you an antisemite, let alone 80% of the kike SOBs.
American Whites stole their land from the Native Americans. The Jews took over Palestine the same way that Whites took over America, let's not be hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter
Not as long as he has a "Christian" mindset.
That has nothing to do with it as there are plenty of atheists who share Breivik's views. Not to mention that Breivik follows 12th century Christianity which was still heavily influenced by pagan believes.
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #559
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

[QUOTE=Carl Corey;1403531]


American Whites stole their land from the Native Americans.

What the fuck are you going on about?
 
Old June 22nd, 2012 #560
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Corey View Post
He's not talking about 20% of the Jews, but 20% of Israeli Jews, big difference there.
So ... you believe there's a difference in jews if they live in different countries? Apparently, you're as deluded about jews as Breivik is. Besides, I noticed Breivik was talking about jews in relation to indiginous peoples wherever they live, specifically in Norway ... as far as Israel, he can only offer his opinion about these deceptive parasites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Corey View Post
American Whites stole their land from the Native Americans. The Jews took over Palestine the same way that Whites took over America, let's not be hypocrites.
Apparently, you're unaware of the Ice Age era evidence recently discovered in North America which proves White Caucasions were here long before the Indians, something you won't hear mentioned on the televitz. Unfortunately, our White ancestors were exterminated by those Indians. When Whites finally returned, we paid them back. We here at VNN are not interested in left-wing, anti-White, jew promoted, propaganda.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 PM.
Page generated in 0.19667 seconds.