Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2013 #681
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I don't know if Breivik's action was productive, or not.

However, one thing that he did undeniably achieve, was to put a real and terrifying consequence into the head of every single Norwegian 'liberal' and 'radical'.

They'll have to think about what he did, and have to think that it could happen to them too, every time they want to continue the multi-cultural destruction of their own country.

Every time they want to continue this process, they will have to think, 'If I do this, that could happen to me, too. There could be more Breiviks out there, ready to do exactly what he did - and worse!!!'

Because, as the Tommies and Diggers used to say during the "Great War": 'they don't like it up 'em'. No-one does.
 
Old August 16th, 2013 #682
procopius
Senior Member
 
procopius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,611
procopius
Default

Quote:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I don't know if Breivik's action was productive, or not.

However, one thing that he did undeniably achieve, was to put a real and terrifying consequence into the head of every single Norwegian 'liberal' and 'radical'.

They'll have to think about what he did, and have to think that it could happen to them too, every time they want to continue the multi-cultural destruction of their own country.

Every time they want to continue this process, they will have to think, 'If I do this, that could happen to me, too. There could be more Breiviks out there, ready to do exactly what he did - and worse!!!'

Because, as the Tommies and Diggers used to say during the "Great War": 'they don't like it up 'em'. No-one does.

<sarcasm>Yeah, they are really shaking in their boots.</sarcasm>

Dumbo everyone knows a terrorist attack can happen at anything. It's easy to kill people. It's easy to build bombs. It's easy to get guns. Especially a person with a little brains and money. In America, killing sprees happen all the time. People are not scared any more then they were.

You like the other losers are too obtuse to realize how stupid terrorist acts accomplish nothing, but actually are used against the political goals of the terrorists. Terrorism as a political tool can only ever succeed with the backing of an organization like a mafia, or a nation state. It's a fiction that lone wolves can do anything worthwhile. It's a fiction that's needed so that certain White Nationalists can still hold to the idea, "we don't need no allies." So tards in White Nationalism can fantasize about lone wolf operations to the end of their days, with few exceptional tards that actually go through with it.
 
Old August 16th, 2013 #683
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Yeah, because polite book clubs, conferences, and talking wank on the Internet has been really effective; right, procopius?

I said I don't know if his actions are going to be effective in the long-run, but they have put a lot of fear into Norwegian leftists and other scummy types, which is more than all the Internet bullshit in the world has achieved.

Quote:
In America, killing sprees happen all the time
Those are random, for the most part, and the victims are just people who are in the wrong place, at the wrong time, when someone finally goes crazy enough to go on a killing spree.

These are not 'cause and effect' type actions, which is what Breivik first wrote about, and then did - 'If you participate in wrecking my country, this will happen to you, too.' I guess you just don't understand the difference, because you just don't want to.

But keep on fighting the good fight, anyway. Your moral rectitude is most impressive.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 16th, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
 
Old August 16th, 2013 #684
Ian Simmons
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 84
Ian Simmons
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
<sarcasm>Yeah, they are really shaking in their boots.</sarcasm>

Dumbo everyone knows a terrorist attack can happen at anything. It's easy to kill people. It's easy to build bombs. It's easy to get guns. Especially a person with a little brains and money. In America, killing sprees happen all the time. People are not scared any more then they were.

You like the other losers are too obtuse to realize how stupid terrorist acts accomplish nothing, but actually are used against the political goals of the terrorists. Terrorism as a political tool can only ever succeed with the backing of an organization like a mafia, or a nation state. It's a fiction that lone wolves can do anything worthwhile. It's a fiction that's needed so that certain White Nationalists can still hold to the idea, "we don't need no allies." So tards in White Nationalism can fantasize about lone wolf operations to the end of their days, with few exceptional tards that actually go through with it.
Yeah terror plots are so easy that is why so many go off without being busted/infiltrated beforehand by the FBI...

Oh and terrorism was a real fact of life in Norway before Breivik...

And when has the mafia backed a successful terror campaign? lol "the mafia," I study OC so I love it when people make stupid statements about it. Organized crime actually has a very hard time launching a successful terror campaign because it is fighting for nothing but it's own personal profit. Look what terror campaigns did for Toto Riina and Pablo Escobar.
 
Old August 21st, 2013 #685
Dutch
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 6
Dutch
Default

Breivik, however you want to put it, was a fan of the biggest enemy of the white race; the jews! He's said it in his manifest plenty of times! He's a jew lover, he can NEVER be a WN! As for the killing, killing white brainwashed children, I hope they did die for a cause. I hope the Norwegian government will stop mass immigration and lock Breivik up forever. Two birds with one stone is what I would like to call it.
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #686
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,372
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
However, one thing that he did undeniably achieve, was to put a real and terrifying consequence into the head of every single Norwegian 'liberal' and 'radical'.
This is exactly it. At my last job there was this liberal girl and she had just read or watched some video about him and she was practically in tears talking about it. When libtards hear the name Anders Breivik they cower in fear.
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #687
procopius
Senior Member
 
procopius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,611
procopius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
<sarcasm>Yeah, they are really shaking in their boots.</sarcasm>

Dumbo everyone knows a terrorist attack can happen at anything. It's easy to kill people. It's easy to build bombs. It's easy to get guns. Especially a person with a little brains and money. In America, killing sprees happen all the time. People are not scared any more then they were.

You like the other losers are too obtuse to realize how stupid terrorist acts accomplish nothing, but actually are used against the political goals of the terrorists. Terrorism as a political tool can only ever succeed with the backing of an organization like a mafia, or a nation state. It's a fiction that lone wolves can do anything worthwhile. It's a fiction that's needed so that certain White Nationalists can still hold to the idea, "we don't need no allies." So tards in White Nationalism can fantasize about lone wolf operations to the end of their days, with few exceptional tards that actually go through with it.
Oh noes, everyone is downvoting me because I told the truth.
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #688
Ian Simmons
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 84
Ian Simmons
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Breivik, however you want to put it, was a fan of the biggest enemy of the white race; the jews! He's said it in his manifest plenty of times! He's a jew lover, he can NEVER be a WN! As for the killing, killing white brainwashed children, I hope they did die for a cause. I hope the Norwegian government will stop mass immigration and lock Breivik up forever. Two birds with one stone is what I would like to call it.
Grossly exaggerated to say the least. If you read his manifesto, and prison letters you will see he is basically a WN who thinks we should moderate/lie about our position like so many of "our" politicians do, however as I stated before since he killed a bunch of people and is doing time he can be taken seriously. Even with this position though he still says most Jews in Europe will need to be killed, hardly the position of a "Jew lover."

As I said before I think he is even moving away from that position based on prison communications, but it is hard to tell since he has been silenced.

A song for Breivik...

 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #689
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
Oh noes, everyone is downvoting me because I told the truth
I didn't. Although I could if you really want me to?
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #690
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveld˙lfr
 
Hans Norling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,095
Hans Norling
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Few peoples are easier to interpret than Scandinavians, from what I've seen. The ones in the US certainly are. They're naive as hell. The single most gullible and naive subset of American whites - by a long shot. Not saying they're bad people, but they are very poorly constituted to resist racial aggression. They don't have any instinct for resistance the way, say, Italians or Greeks do.
Your only anecdote is to note that we here in Scandinavia are still struggling to make any form of headway. You think that the efforts are somehow, just now, directly related to Breivik's diseased (and pointless) insanity. You've been stuck with your head in southern puritan swamps for too long if you expect me or anyone else in our parts of the world to take you seriously on that note.

Quote:
If you're going to go that route, then why worry about politics at all? There will always be traiters, ideological nuts, and politics always has and will come down to who is willing to go to greater lengths to win.
Typical american cognitive dissonance. You are considering a greater wheel of pressure, asking why I should concern about it, while offering the mostly moot deeds by wackos and psychos as a leverage to your argument? You, sir, do not comprehend the "greater lengths" marathon sufficiently. For you, it is a here-and-now explosive sprint. We've done that, tried that, a hundred times already. And... where are we?? Mmm, indeed Alex. I figured as much.

Quote:
It is a great error to claim that men are ultimately different from animals when all recorded experience shows they are not.
The above statement says very little. I have not negated that human beings are animals. But take wolves for example. If one of the wolves appear to show disturbed and homicidal tendencies (ie not momentarily so, not briefly so, but as a characteristics of his/her being) then they are, at best, shunned and are exiled. You cannot build any functional society, however large or small, by cultivating on clinically/biologically deranged minds like Breivik's.

Quote:
Our enemies now run the System.
You can butcher a thousand white children, a thousand white youths et al, it still won't change the system (regardless of what views they entertain). Not understanding this vital fact, is one of your most critical flaws Alex.

Quote:
They have seen to it that democratic change is impossible, or next to it. Look at how they operate in Greece. The media are uniformly hostile to Golden Dawn. And what is Golden Dawn's outrageous position? That Greece should be full of Greeks instead of Algerians and Pakistanis!
You are contradicting yourself within your own terms. Had democratic change been truly impossible, there would've been no such thing as "Golden Dawn". I'm not saying democratic change is easy, but... given short of exterminating 70-80% of our own race (which imo would be tauntamount to racial suicide), the system will not be changed in any sense of worth at the hands of some psycho loon going on a killing-spree.

Quote:
You, sir, are a clown. A genuine Kluvenhobber, which is my made up Swedish term for CLOWN. Clown wearing GIANT RED SHOES.
Then please let me school you on yet another aspect you sorely lack sufficient comprehension of. Linguistics. The swedish word for "clown" is, in fact, "clown". And a clown wearing giant red shoes is a "clown med stora, r÷da skor". At least the nose is in your face, not mine, Mr. Linder.

Last edited by Hans Norling; August 22nd, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #691
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveld˙lfr
 
Hans Norling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,095
Hans Norling
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Simmons View Post
Grossly exaggerated to say the least. If you read his manifesto, and prison letters you will see he is basically a WN who thinks we should moderate/lie about our position like so many of "our" politicians do,
"His" manifesto (to a degree directly borrowed from a jewish mass-murderer known as the UNI-bomber), and additional texts, he describes his support for jews in general, his pro-zionist stance, his (understandably) anti-islamic stance, his pro-homosexuality stance, his semi/pseudo pro-mason stance, desire to worsen the situation for scandinavian WN's so that they might become more radicalized etc...

Basically, he is as WN as the Dalai Lama. And... he specifically stated that his deeds were to make the life and struggle harder for scandinavian racialists in order for them to become more wacko cooky like him (who was a man, like any schizo-psycho, flying ideologically all over the board).

What's worse, hardly anyone here bothered to catch any of the above. They got so excited (Linder included) at the pointless deaths of white children that they almost came in their pants. As a scandinavian race-nationalist, I can think for very few other things more disturbing than that.

Last edited by Hans Norling; August 22nd, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #692
Ian Simmons
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 84
Ian Simmons
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
"His" manifesto (to a degree directly borrowed from a jewish mass-murderer known as the UNI-bomber), and additional texts, he describes his support for jews in general, his pro-zionist stance, his (understandably) anti-islamic stance, his pro-homosexuality stance, his semi/pseudo pro-mason stance, desire to worsen the situation for scandinavian WN's so that they might become more radicalized etc...

Basically, he is as WN as the Dalai Lama. And... he specifically stated that his deeds were to make the life and struggle harder for scandinavian racialists in order for them to become more wacko cooky like him (who was a man, like any schizo-psycho, flying ideologically all over the board).

What's worse, hardly anyone here bothered to catch any of the above. They got so excited (Linder included) at the pointless deaths of white children that they almost came in their pants. As a scandinavian race-nationalist, I can think for very few other things more disturbing than that.
Lol how am I supposed to take you seriously when you say
the Unabomber is Jewish?

There is literally like one sentence similar to something Ted K. said...
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #693
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,372
Dan Hadaway
Default

>>>directly related to Breivik's diseased (and pointless) insanity

Provide evidence. The authorities desperately tried to find anything no matter how remote, to prove that he was insane. They couldn't find any.
 
Old August 23rd, 2013 #694
The Bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 10,095
Default

The only diseased (or truly evil) people are the ones overseeing the demographic destruction of Norway. Their spawn would've turned out just like them. Look at the Kennedy and Clinton crotch fruit.
 
Old August 23rd, 2013 #695
M. Gerard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,093
M. Gerard
Default

Breivik is not easy to understand. I think he is too crafty for most. If he really brought that bombing off all by himself, he is more brilliant and hard working than anyone here. (Personally, I doubt he did bring it off by himself, but that only means other, more clever minds were behind the whole thing.) What he is working for or who was working for is not clear. Would take a Breivik-ologist to figure out the big picture.

I suspect he didn't "hate jews" right up front was because that would get him written off as a nut right up front. He didn't give them that opportunity. Seems like Breivik studied what went before and everything he said, wrote or did was for effect based on what he had seen happen before.

Personally, I would like to know how much, if at all, the MLK parade backpack bomb attempt by VNN's own Snuffy Smith influenced his choice of target. But he said he wanted to kill the Prime Minister and the ex-Prime Minister that day and that would have made his actions unequivocal, if he had done that. If he had handlers, they perhaps misled Breivik/protected the Prime Ministers.
 
Old August 23rd, 2013 #696
procopius
Senior Member
 
procopius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,611
procopius
Default

Hans you make good points, but you don't understand that certain White Nationalists, especially Americans, have 'violence fantasies.' They believe that they and all their fat-ass, beer-drinking, gun-collecting, friends are going to actually leave their the houses one day and go to war against the most powerful military in history. So when they hear of someone, who resembles a White Nationalist kinda, and goes out shooting people and blowing things up, It gets their dick hard.

It seems to me, that they just don't understand that the MSM would love a American Breivik. Replacing the image of Terrorism with a White man's face, instead of an Arab face would be a gift to Jews that would keep on giving for years. Every magazine in America would have his face on the cover with the scariest picture they could find. As a bonus this also help justify the police state we are currently engaged in.
 
Old August 23rd, 2013 #697
M. Gerard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,093
M. Gerard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Hans you make good points, but you don't understand that certain White Nationalists, especially Americans, have 'violence fantasies.' They believe that they and all their fat-ass, beer-drinking, gun-collecting, friends are going to actually leave their the houses one day and go to war against the most powerful military in history. So when they hear of someone, who resembles a White Nationalist kinda, and goes out shooting people and blowing things up, It gets their dick hard.

It seems to me, that they just don't understand that the MSM would love a American Breivik. Replacing the image of Terrorism with a White man's face, instead of an Arab face would be a gift to Jews that would keep on giving for years. Every magazine in America would have his face on the cover with the scariest picture they could find. As a bonus this also help justify the police state we are currently engaged in.
Seemed to me our media dropped Breivik very quickly. If they wanted more like him, seems they would have given him continuing publicity.
 
Old August 24th, 2013 #698
procopius
Senior Member
 
procopius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,611
procopius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Seemed to me our media dropped Breivik very quickly. If they wanted more like him, seems they would have given him continuing publicity.
The reason why they stopped talking about it, is that no one in America even knows where Norway is on a map. It's a non-issue for football fans here.
 
Old August 24th, 2013 #699
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

procopius, Hans, you're both so in love with the sound of your own voice, anything that seems to be even vaguely at odds with it, is 'insanity', 'fantasy', et cetera, et cetera ...

You say Breivik was insane, a 'schizo-psycho' (very scientific term, that, by the way ). The fact is, they would have loved to have found anything they could use to diagnose him as schizophrenic, or as having some other form of mental illness). That way, they could have thrown him in a mental institution for an indeterminate length of time, and completely discredited what he did and why he did it - two birds with one stone. But they didn't find a thing about the man himself to support such a thesis. That would have been the best-case scenario for the prosecution and the Norwegian state in his case, and even with that considered, they could not prove, or find anything, to show that he was legally insane. So saying he was a psycho is dumb.

Yes, he did something absolutely horrific (simply put, his actions were calculated to inspire fear and terror, and they did). But that in itself is not a proper diagnosis of mental illness, and you'd admit that if you weren't so keen to believe that he was insane.

Procopius, you say his actions didn't inspire any fear in leftists and multiculturalists - and that's complete bullshit on the face of it, a child-like attempt at a 'nuh-uh, no he didn't, that's not true, nuh-uh!!!' in response to something which very mildly contradicts what you believe about him.

'Violence fantasies' have nothing to do with it - at least, not for me. I never did things things like that, not in my 20-odd years of activism, and I don't fancy myself a 'tough guy'. It's clear to me that what is needed is more clear thinking, more organisation, and much more activism of all sorts.

But to deny Breivik hasn't terrified our enemies? That's just stupid. And thinking he has terrified our enemies is necessarily down to some sort of fetish for violence? That's even more stupid.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 24th, 2013 at 05:08 AM.
 
Old August 24th, 2013 #700
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
It's a non-issue for football fans here.
For that matter, who gives a flying fuck about what's an issue, and what's not an issue, for 'football fans', the beer-swilling plebeians who make up a fairly large percentage of America (and Britain, and Australia....)'s population? That's not even relevant.

It's also beside the point: the media (for ideological reasons, for the most part) obsessively, excessively, covers things that 'football fans' don't give a fuck about, have never given a fuck about, and never will give a fuck about. That's why they're ignorant, beer-swilling proles, by definition - they don't give a fuck about anything.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.
Page generated in 0.20225 seconds.