Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2008 #281
Richard H.
Banned

In January of this year I found myself landed more or less in the middle of little mexico. But the mexishits here are strangely quiet, polite, and responsible. There has never been any loud parties,drinking, and low riders "basing" through the parking lot.

I'm not sticking up for them, don't get me wrong but they are shy, and coy and seem to be afraid of me. Could be because I'm 6'6" and around 280lbs? I don't know all I can say is I'm glad I don't have to listen to niggers racing through the parking lot playing their nigger music loud and gunshots at least once a week.

Old August 10th, 2008 #282
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

How are we going to connect with Europe and Australia? How are we going to form a global plan for our survival? Our nation-states are important to us individually for our unique national characteristics, but all western nationalities must put aside petty squabbles between us and unite for the common good. We must develop a global plan and strategy and set goals. We must form a network all over the west that works for us. This network must plot and plan and use resources around the world just for us. To hell with everyone else!

Not only is it important to have power, but we must be the major world power. We and no one else will be the world's shakers and movers. That is the goal. It means ruthlessness, but it is the only way to ensure survival. Power is the bottom line.

Money is power. Communications is power. Military might is power. No more restoring and building the power of nations outside the west and no alliances unless they benefits us. Nor will we allow our power be used for others, notably International Jewry.

So, how do we connect with each other and form a global network for power with all western nations participating?

Last edited by Heather Blue; August 10th, 2008 at 05:03 PM.

Old August 10th, 2008 #283
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Move away from the idea of nation states and focus on that of city states.
WN can in time take over cities and through that control most anything else if we just keep quiet about being WN, and just do it.

Most countries start out as deepwater harbour cities along trade routes, which expand and found other cities, and where possible take control of neighbouring cities.

As the history of struggle shows, all struggles eventually centre around the control of cities, because economies are run from cities, and whoever controls the cities controls their economies, and in turn controls the economy of the surrounding countryside.

Generally cities that trade with each other trade populations too.
The Northwest initiative would result in trading with Asians, who outnumber Whites, and so in time any White states on the NW trading with Asia would become Asian.
WN need to gain control of cities with harbours around the Atlantic, and then form trade and other alliances between them.
The transatlantic alliance has worked very well for centuries.

Cities which then become states, and sometimes empires has been the norm for the whole of recorded human history.

Alliances between cities are a fact of life today.

Taking over control of a country is one thing, gaining control of coastal cities another.

All government power revolves around control of the tax base.
Thus one would need to gain control of the tax base within a city.
Study the city one lives in.

All cities are divided into administrative regions, be they called wards, regions, precincts whatever.
Use the 80/20 principle.
Which 20 percent of the administrative regions in a city would need to be controlled in order to control the tax base?
Whoever controls the branches of the political parties in those areas has political control over the tax base.
often these political branches are grouped together into constituencies/districts whatever.

Control those branches/constituencies/districts whatever, one controls the tax base, and from there essentially controls the city.

Another way is to form Business Improvement Districts which essentially form cities within cities, and then form alliances between those BIDs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busines...ement_district

Cities form alliances, and we have a global network.

All of this can only be done by serious people, doing serious work.
No more silly costumes, speeches or ridiculous little groups.
Many years of study, and hard work are needed.
In short, WN need to grow up and act like adults.

http://www.worldcitiesalliance.com/
http://www.citiesalliance.org/index.html
http://www.energycitiesalliance.com/
http://www.makingcitieswork.org/
http://www.nlc.org/
http://www.cities-localgovernments.org/uclg/index.asp
http://www.megacitiesproject.org/about.asp
http://www.sister-cities.org/
http://www.citynet-ap.org/
http://www.icma.org/

Old August 14th, 2008 #284
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

Every time I click on this thread to write a post the sound of the Blue Danube Waltz fills my little computer room. It makes me want to get up and waltz around the room. (The music comes from an earlier post in this thread that had a lovely musical video of dancers.)

You have some good ideas, Hugh, but I honestly don't know what the answer is. You may be right.

Men run this world. Men understand other men. Men know what other men are thinking. Men have an inside track to men's motives and intentions and they know why. We women are just not geared that way. Women certainly understand each other, but what good is that? That is exactly why the Jews want American women in high positions. What woman would understand the situation in the mid east or eastern Europe or what China may or may not do or what we should do to help form China's thinking?

Jews are gloating that white people will not be the majority in this country in about thirty or forty years or something like that. It's for sure that's what they want. But what would happen if every Jew in the US is gone or dead by then? Since they are systematically killing us it is perfectly correct to consider our options....

There are no policies to protect our race, what laws we had are either struck down or unenforced. Churches do not defend the White Race. White couples adopt non whites like pet dogs and think they are being good.

There is a huge void when it comes to protecting our race from all other races. Every race of people on this planet is allowed to protect and defend itself except the White Race.

Silly, empty minded white women are breeding with Negroes and Hispanics. Just this evening I dropped into the grocery store and saw two rather nice looking white women with biracial children. They have no idea of the damage they have done to the white race. If one tried to explain anything to them the first thing they would think is "hate" or "racism." Nor would they even care because they have not been taught to care. No healthy seeds have been planted in their minds. These women have been given no direction in life....

No laws, no policies, no restrictions, no protests, no force to bear, no nothing. The silence is deafening.

Last edited by Heather Blue; August 15th, 2008 at 01:37 PM.

Old August 15th, 2008 #285
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
The silence is deafening.
It is the silence before the storm.

The current generation of White leaders around the world grew up in the immediate post WW2 environment, and grew up within a certain time period, and under certain circumstances.

They currently occupy most of the current leadership positions, and their worldview has resulted in the situation Whites find ourselves in today.

We could not change the current White leadership without numerous vicious, bloody, and unnecessary struggles within the White countries.
We will not save Whites by destroying our countries and devastating our own people.

The current white leadership is getting old, and time will remove them easier and faster than any struggles we might launch, and leave openings for us.

Jewish power and success is illusory. Jews rule us through our own leaders.
They rely upon Whites not being aware of it, and Jews being able to bribe and corrupt White leaders. They have tried these things for 3000 years, and they have never been succesful.
Already they feel the period of rectification approaching, and are desperately trying to fend it off.

The present borders of the world, and the current structure of states, is relatively new.
For millenia we lived in city states, it is the natural way of our people.

Women don't need to understand the world, just their men, and to make sure their own families do the right thing.
Women transmit our culture to our children. Behind every succesful man is a woman, and most of what we men do is designed to impress our women anyway.

Women have always formed the core of every group involved in mainstream politics and activism, but just don't like carrying the personal individual responsibility of leading them.

It's all just a giant global chess game, and it's White's turn to move.

Old August 16th, 2008 #286
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

Very positive post, Hugh. I hope you are right.

Here is a link that might give some inside into the Jewish mindset. Scroll down to the "Contents."
http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/Controversybook/index.htm

If every Christian became aware of true history of the Jews it would make all the difference in the world.

Old August 17th, 2008 #287
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

On another forum some Jews are trying to get me kicked off. I told them that if I (we) can not have our free speech rights the Jews should not have their free lying rights.

Here is a post I made to them, Hugh. Do you think it is okay or should I have expressed it differently? I don't get in an argument with them; I just go ahead and get my points across.

You Jews are so filled with fears you might not survive in a world surrounded by human beings you think you will be safe if you become world dictators and run everybody's lives. That is so juvenile. All you need do is be honest, treat people right and no one will resent your presence. But you can't seem to mind your own business. As far as I can tell, Jews are the only group on the planet that goes into an existing order - a peaceful order - and start tearing it apart. My Gawd, the racial turmoil you instigate, the wars you plot and plan and the millions that were slaughters for either some form of control or big money..... Your hands drip with blood.

I don't think Jews are capable of leaving others alone. In the long run you just might make the world so irate that nations, races and countries will unite with one another to get rid of you. When a group like the Jews has the brass to take on the world and try to make yourselves global dictators - New World Order (or Jew World Order) - you should expect the world to return the favor.

Last edited by Heather Blue; August 17th, 2008 at 08:07 PM.

Old August 18th, 2008 #288
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

The Jews try to make everyone think they are God's Chosen as if He directs them to lie, murder, steal and take what belongs to others. We are not supposed to blame the Jews for the atrocities they commit - God makes them do it! These people will lay their crimes on God before they will accept any blame. Talk about nerve!

A relative of mine came for a visit. She made an interesting observation which surprised me. She is an Evangelical and can come up with things that put my teeth on edge. But this time, she made sense. She said God gave Adam and Eve dominion over the earth, but Satan lied to them and tricked them into handing it over to him. That sounds so Jewish I believe it.

The old Bible is filled with stories of the Jews slaughtering people and taking their things. It is filled with Jewish atrocities. A few of the ancient prophets did manage to get in some words of warning and wisdom, but the Old Bible is an open record to the world of Jewish crimes against humanity.

At the same time, Revelation, which is the last Book of the New Testament tells of the Jews destruction. I notice that the Evangelicals only get as far as the Mark of the Beast and the dire circumstance of not being able to buy or sell. They think this Beast will have total global control and there will be great tribulation. They think all of this is yet to come. Brother, if it is not taking place right now what does one call this mess we are in?

The Evangelicals defeatist attitude makes me want to kick them. They should read the rest of Revelation. According to prophecy this satanic power (system) is doomed. Prophecy says God will bring the Devil down to nothing. Zero! Zilch!

The best I can figure out the Evangelicals consider the "Beast" a one man world leader pretending to be a Savior; people will believe him and lose their souls. This beast will rule the world. Then Christ will personally descend and take those who are saved to heaven.

I have trouble accepting it that way. It is like a scary fairy tale.

First of all, it would have to be a system. We know the Jews plan a New (Jew) World Order. It is nothing but a police state, Communism. Or Zionism. Back in Biblical times this system was call the Law and the would-be world rulers were known as Pharisees - a bunch of lawyers. They are doing a good job controlling what we buy or sell since they control the banking system and thus, the economy. Their control of media has white men almost helpless to do anything about it. It's like the white man looked up one day and found he has no power over his own country, anymore, or his government or his life, for that matter.

Rage is building. Righteous rage. But according to Biblical prophesy God (and righteous rage) is going to completely demolish the Jews. It says the Jews (the Beast) and all their power will be brought down to the ground and utterly destroyed.

I find that very optimistic.

P. S. See you later.

Last edited by Heather Blue; August 18th, 2008 at 10:31 PM.

Old August 18th, 2008 #289
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

You seen the Left Behind movies with Kirk Cameron, Heather? They're interesting.

Old August 18th, 2008 #290
psychologicalshock
Banned

I am curious as to what is the reasoning for this thread being stickied.

Old August 19th, 2008 #291
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Nothing wrong with what you said Heather, it's all true.

Jews are used to being hated and viewed with contempt, so any attack rolls off them like water off a duck's back.

They view themselves as the worlds rightful rulers, and revel in being accused of media control, ruling the world in secret etc.

The point is to disintegrate their image, to make them objects of pity, contempt or amusement.
WN need to implement a culture of critique against Jews. Criticise and question them all the time.

The biggest meme to drive home is that they are not white. The masses will not say anything, but the moment they think Jews are not White, then they begin to edge away from them.

Always be on the attack, but never be emotional or rude with them, that's how they discredit you, by getting you emotional.
Appear to be so sympathetic and caring, that they aren't sure if you are attacking them or not.

With Jews, its not about producing evidence and winning the argument, the Jew cares only about winning, and will go on and on until they exhaust you.
You can produce all the evidence you want, it doesn't matter, they will insist you have not proved your point.
That's why any conversation with Jews has nothing to do with being right or wrong, it's about winning.

When dealing with Jews over the web, it's always good to have some memes that one drives home every time during a thread, whether relevant or not.
Use debates with Jews to drive home points about them to the others reading the thread.

Some good ones are that Jews are intolerant, that they reject diversity and multi-culturalism, that they are non-white, that they are Arabs, that they are nazis, that they are anti-semites, that they are racists and haters, that they are sexual perverts.
They have programmed our people to react like attack dogs to these memes, so turn the memes against them.

There are three ways or attitudes to adopt with them online that I have found always throws them off:
pity them as being weak and useless, laugh at them, or treat them as being of no account.

With pity, focus on sexual and domestic abuse.
Focus upon their sexual practices. Sympathise with them at having had their genitals mutilated, how do they handle the child abuse they underwent, their domination by their mothers, whether they were sexually abused as children etc.
Jews are terrified of their perverted sexual practices being exposed.
With Jewish women, talk about their big noses, their husband's perverted sexual practices, their oppression by their men, the domestic abuse they undergo etc.
It absolutely freaks them out to be focused upon personally.

When laughing at them, make fools of them, laugh at various items of their traditional clothing, rituals and customs such as waving chickens around their head, their obsession with their bowels, their plastic surgery, their inability to handle a bunch of Arabs, then when they let rip about the Muslims, accuse them of being haters etc.

Jews are terrified of being accused of being racists, so always accuse them of being racists.
When they bounce back with all the black organisations they support, focus upon why they discourage interracial mating between Jews and blacks, why they exclude underprivileged blacks from attending Jewish schools, why do they hate Muslims etc.

With their being of no account, it's the way one speaks to them, talk down to them like they were some kind of idiot.
Demand proof or evidence, and whatever they do or say, state that they have not proved their case, and demand more proof.

The most powerful phrase to use against Jews is" Why do Jews..."
Keep asking why why why.
When they appear to be disproving one meme, then accuse them of something else.

Hitler described discussions with Jews perfectly:
http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch02.html

Only now did I become thoroughly acquainted with the seducer of our people.

A single year of my sojourn in Vienna had sufficed to imbue me with the conviction that no worker could be so stubborn that he would not in the end succumb to better knowledge and better explanations. Slowly I had become an expert in their own doctrine and used it as a weapon in the struggle for my own profound conviction.

Success almost always favored my side.
The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.
But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic.

First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.

Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again.

But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.
I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Old August 19th, 2008 #292
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

The movement is beginning to evolve to the next level or stage, where we move from being protest groups protesting against the state, into a movement that is beginning to realise the only permanent solution is for us to become the state.

Our Opponent has focus, has concentrated their forces, and are immensely strong at national level government throughout the West, but they are very weak on the ground.
This is because they lack numbers, and have reached their maximum span of control.

From here on, they have to recruit and rule via other groups, and that is why they are so busy dividing society into separate groups. Each of the groups on their own is weaker than our Opponent, and thus controllable by our Opponent.

Our Opponent is strong because they have knowledge of both power and politics, and understand the difference between power and authority, whilst WN generally do not.
This can only be rectified by a combination of theory and practice.
A collection of reality-based theory that has been proven to work in the field is here:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66710

The practice ground is within our own areas.

WN are very weak at national levels, but have pockets of strength at local levels at this point.
WN need to operate where we are strong, and where our Opponent is weak, which is at local government level.

Through gaining control of towns and/or cities, we gain control of local government, which at this phase in our growth is doable, if we move slowly, carefully and silently.
Don't speak about WN, no flags, no symbols, nothing.

The solution to most of our problems is the removal of non-whites from our living space.
This has by practical necessity to be done publicly, but needs to be done under the guise of some other programme, so when people see it, they see it as something other than what it is i.e. change their paradigm, or the way they interpret it.

Always implement programmes that solve problems by removing non-whites under some other name, preferably in the name of the poor and oppressed.

We need to become very familiar with concepts and strategies such as gradualism, incrementalism, revolution in the form etc as detailed in the abovementioned theory thread.
These strategies used against us resulted in our defeat without a shot being fired, or in most cases our people even realising they had been defeated.
As Sun Tzu said, the highest form of struggle is to turn ones opponents strategy against them.

From ratepayers organisation to local mainstream political branch is a small step, and then into town/city level politics.
Focus on delivering state services, and watch how gates open for you.

WN need to understand that in todays world, we do not live within a country, we live within our race, and in most cases, within towns/cities and immediate surrounding areas i.e. city states.

White culture is internationally referred to as Western, so when we speak of our race and Whites publically, we can speak of the West and Westerners.

Our skin is both our symbol and our uniform.

Wherever our race are, there is our home.

ORION - Our Race Is Our Nation

Old August 20th, 2008 #293
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You seen the Left Behind movies with Kirk Cameron, Heather? They're interesting.

I have not seen that movie, Alex. I thought it was more of that Evangelical stuff, most of which does not appeal to me. I don't know if those people are right or wrong. I only know I am not drawn to it. But since you brought the movie to my attention I will make it a point to see it. Thanks.

Old August 20th, 2008 #294
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

Hugh, some of the things you say are stunning. You are right about so many things! And you are also quite correct with your evaluation of the Jews.

I've thought for sometime we give the Jews too much credit and run scared of them. I think the fact they stay concealed lends an air of mystery which tends to create a bigger-than-life imagination in our minds. Instead of pointing out their power and world-rule intentions, we should point out their flaws and inferior characteristics. I am taking your advice on that. They are, after all, the scum of the earth. Jews do not even have what it takes to destroy us. All the power they have comes from us.

I mentioned that other forum I posted on..... I seem to be attracting a number of Jews and at least one Iranian. As usual, the Jews were bragging on themselves and trying to cut down this man posting from Iran. Here is the part of the exchange.

The Jew: I have a bookmark somewhere detailing the nobel prizes for Jewish people vrs the entire Islamic world. Pretty staggering difference, especially when the enormous poplation disparities are taken into account.

As with this or any other country or group of people, those who produce nothing, create nothing, inspire nothing, and do nothing always resent those who do.

(We could say this about the Jews, couldn't we?)

The Iranian: Well if I'm not mistaken, most if not all of those noble prize wins by Jews come from Jews in White or Aryan societies. It's the generosity and hospitality of White Western societies that take your people in, allow you to use their resources, and take advantage of their knowledge and facilitates which allow Jews to accomplish what they have. This should not be forgotten.

Very few if any of those on the list are Jews making accomplishments in their own country. It's easy for anyone to take advantage of the enormous resources of others in order to achieve something, and that's the case with the vast majority, if not all, of the Jewish nobel prize winners.

And if your argument is a racial one to point to the superiority of the Jewish race over any other, than surely the argument can easily be made that White accomplishments or Western accomplishments are far greater than that of all Semites combined, including your own people. Jewish achievements would look like a joke compared to the achievements of Whites or other groups of people.

I did not know the Iranian had posted and wrote the Nobel Prize was not worth the paper it was written on. That it was loaded with Jews and idiots steeped in political correctness. When I submitted my post I saw what the Iranian had posted.

Hmmmmm... I don't think I should repeat the "compliments" those Jews threw at me.

Last edited by Heather Blue; August 20th, 2008 at 08:06 PM.

Old August 24th, 2008 #295
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Our situation in the West is that most of our people know and see what is going on, but don't know what to do about it.
As a result, they ignore it, or deny it and pretend that it doesn't exist.

We ourselves are partly to blame for this.
We speak a lot about waking our people up, but very little about what they must do, or how, when they are awakened.
It is no good having lots of awakened people, but no actions taking place.

It is essential that we understand the global situation, but for a newly awakening person to be bombarded with all that we know, overwhelms them and they draw back.

Joe Bloggs on the street, hearing that the Jews run the West's financial system, politicians and media, crush opposition, launch wars etc, is not exactly going to be encouraged to participate in a struggle against their control.

When dealing with newly awakening people, or those still sleeping, break the situation down into bite sized chunks, that the average person on the street can see and understand and act against.

Jews simply do not have the numbers to stand against us at local level, and we need to bring the fight down to local level, to the level of how it affects our people personally.

The most traumatic events in families lives are death and injury and bankruptcy.
Showing how Jews are responsible and affect our people personally through abortion, crime and financial difficulties will have more impact than bombarding them with the Jews global programme.

The masses are solely interested in themselves, so we need to focus upon showing them how they personally are affected.

Pointing out that the councillor on the town council wanting to put up low cost housing for blacks in a White suburb is a Jew, has more impact on the Whites in that suburb, than speaking about the Jewish role in the war in Georgia. Local Jewish politicans being removed legally and non-violently in elections simply by telling the truth about them is a good start.

We need to study and use standard marketing, advertising and communication strategies and techniques to get our message across and form our image ourselves, rather than let the media form that image.

We need to develop a series of ways of bringing our people to understand the truth slowly and at their own pace, and then to act upon that truth.

Our people are in a state of denial, and like alcoholics, we are unable to solve the problem until we acknowledge that we have a problem.

Maybe our focus needs to be similar to that of the Alcoholics Anonymous movement:

1) to get people to acknowledge that there is a problem
2) to develop an endstate or vision of what life will be like without the problem
3) to develop several different systems consisting of small steps people, organisations and nations can take, like the AA 12 step programme, to free ourselves from Jewish control.

We are involved in a war of ideas, and usually the best idea wins out.
With most wars the best organised and most focused group wins.

We thus need a better idea than our opponent, and to be better organised and more focused.
We can do this at local level.

We are not opposing some superhuman group, but rather our opponent are a gang of sociopathic Palestinian Arabs, committing the crime of genocide against us, and who are thus psychotic, organised mass murderers.

We are thus in a struggle against organised crime, and need to use the same strategies and techniques that the LEA use to combat organised crime, to detect our opponent and understand their networks.

We also need to change our image and the way we work.

We must turn the Opponents strategies against them.

Jews have built up this image of being pious and good, and that we are racists and bad and evil.
The reality is that we are good, and they are evil.

We must change the publics perception of us.

On for example public message boards, whenever criticising the governments or blacks or homos, do so under a Jewish name.
When criticising Jews on public boards, do so using a black name.

This will change the publics opinion of both, and confuse the moderators of such boards, because they won't know if its their own speaking or not, and are in terror of being politically incorrect.Banning a black or Jew could mean the end of their careers, so they will freeze and do nothing for a while, whilst referring it up the line, and all the time the message stands for all to see.

Our websites criticising government and blacks etc should have Jewish names and show menorahs rather than swastikas, and be run by people using names such as Abraham Goldbergwitz and Solomon Shapirostein, rather than by White Knight or Aryan Warrior.

We can then begin to work on turning our image into a family-friendly one on the one hand, and by using Jewish and Black names, still get our message across and also disintegrate our opponent.

They use covert methods and psyops against us, and pretend to be us, so we should reverse the strategy and do the same to them.

Old August 25th, 2008 #296
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

I agree with you, Hugh.

By the way, I especially like this statement you made earlier - WN need to understand that in todays world, we do not live within a country, we live within our race, and in most cases, within towns/cities and immediate surrounding areas i.e. city states.

We do, indeed, live within our race. That is who we are and what we are. We really, really need to control mass media. The Jews constantly pound away at molding the minds of the people. That is what we should be doing. If we took control of the television networks for one week the public thinking would do a complete turn around. When the times comes, I hope we will simply hijack communications, take them back and run them the way they should be run. This should be a goal of ours. It should be our number one priority.

What if we started a drive for funds to buy fifteen minutes of network time once a week? We have plenty of intelligent men as speakers.... Alex, David Duke, Peter Shank, Craig Cobb, guests like the two British men seeking asylum, any number of learned, knowledgeable men who would give information and opinions the people never hear and never get. I guarantee it would be a smash hit. People yearn for the truth. They yearn for white men to talk to them about things vital to white people.

Old August 26th, 2008 #297
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

Hey Hugh, maybe between us we will come up with a final solution.
We may even include Psychologicalshock if he promises to behave himself.

The Jews are using Georgia to threaten Russia. The United States signed an agreement with Poland to place so-called defense missiles on Polish soil to threaten Russia; the European Union is removing national borders and leaving the west open to non western invaders which threatens the existence of the western civilization. Jews are behind the horrifying destruction to South Africa, the influx of Blacks and Hispanics to the United States and the Asians to Australia. Jews are in every western nation working together against us. We are in every western nation, too, and should work together against the Jews.

Over 40% of the world's Jews live in Israel. Their position is precarious, to say the least. Only the enormous financial support, military aid and supplies from the West - mostly the United States - keeps Israel reasonably safe from the irate anger of millions of Arab neighbors. I have no doubt that as conditions worsen in Europe, Canada, South Africa, Australia and the United States the Jews plan on running to the safety of Israel. This is probably why they have been so determined to have Israel as a Jewish State. BUT -it is unconscionable that the Jews should have a safe place to run to when they have devoted years to making ours unsafe. They don't have the right to be safe!

As we know, our governments throughout the west are beyond hope. We can't depend on government for anything. Therefore, we must have an underground. An underground that makes connections with Israel's enemies just as Jews make allies with our enemies and create a situation as dangerous for Israel as the danger the Jews have created for us.

So, the Jews think they will pit the world against us and then run to Israel. Not if there is no Israel to run to. Or an Israel so dangerous they will be afraid to go there.

Old August 28th, 2008 #298
Heather Blue

Heather Blue

I guess I am not a high class dame, folks. I love going to a couple of forums where Jews insult me like throwing manure and I dish it back to them. Not bad language, just straight talk. One of them was ordering me around like I was his house goy. Actually, many more people read what I write there than here. If you are interested here is an exchange:

Jew: Lets try this again

1)What is your opinion on Muslims taking over the world? Have you seen the birthrate of Muslims?
2)What examples do you have to jews having control of U.S. finances, media, communications, or laws?
3)Why do you refer circumcision as 'mutulation'?
4)What do Jews steal?
5)What evidence do you have which explains Jewish control of the African American Slave Trade during the 17 and 1800s

Me: You should know by now ordering me around does not work.
Yawn.

The Democratic Convention was exactly what I said - a Hew-Haw! Lordy, it was disgusting. Had I gone I would have had to take half a dozen showers to remove the stench.
I wonder what the Clintons were offered to make such a spectacle of themselves...making Obama the candidate by acclamation rather than finishing the roll-call of states. And Bill sucking up!! Such showmanship!! No one is fooled by them. I bet they hate Obama's guts. As a matter of fact, I am sure they - after all they have done to walk the communist line - are furious that International Jewry dumped them for a know-nothing.

Are the Jews amusing themselves or proving their power by being able to put up an ignorant buffoon for the Office of President of a white nation? Well..... when the elections are rigged what can we expect!!!

The more the Jews do the more they prove we must not tolerate their presence in the west.

As for elections...European Americans should not have elections where other people can horn in. The first order of business is what is fair for us. After all, we are the producers of a high culture. That is exactly why those smart, brainy, clever patting-each-other-on-the-back Jews are here in the west. If they had the ability to produce anything better than Blacks or Muds they would not even be in the west. The very fact Jews are embedded in the west like ticks or lice proves how inadequate you are. If you could do anything at all you would never have thought about coming en masse to the west.

Face it, you Jews lie better, you steal better, you manipulate better than Blacks like Obama, but you are peas in a pod when it comes to culture-building. Without white men, Asians, Arabs, even Hispanics you Jews would be living in mud huts - or stealing the black man's mud huts.

Old August 28th, 2008 #299
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

Quote:
Jew: Lets try this again

1)What is your opinion on Muslims taking over the world? Have you seen the birthrate of Muslims?
2)What examples do you have to jews having control of U.S. finances, media, communications, or laws?
3)Why do you refer circumcision as 'mutulation'?
4)What do Jews steal?

5)What evidence do you have which explains Jewish control of the African American Slave Trade during the 17 and 1800s
Is this Jew playing a part or is his head actually so far up his ass that it's coming out his mouth?

The level of chutzpathic ignorance and arrogance is of unsettling proportions.

Old August 28th, 2008 #300
psychologicalshock
Banned

What proof we have that Jews were involved in the slave trade?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can someone ask such a nonsensical question?

http://americandefenseleague.com/jewslave.htm

Thread