Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 23rd, 2008 #161
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The point would be that as Rome declined from its former glory they began adopting progressively degenerate Eastern religions.
Christianity is the western religion. What Eastern country has Christianity? There are a few Christian sects scattered about, but I don't know of any Eastern country that could be called Christian.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #162
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Christianity is the western religion. What Eastern country has Christianity? There are a few Christian sects scattered about, but I don't know of any Eastern country that could be called Christian.
depends what you mean by eastern, btw korea and the philipines have loads of christians
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #163
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I am disgusted that we pay the slightest bit of attention to so-called Jewish intellectuals. It is as if we are impressed by their minds because they use high levels of vocabulary to express their sick psychology. Extensive vocabulary does not give the Jews deep and unusual insight into human behavior. How would the Jews know anything about the soul of the White Man? They are not one of us. They are a parasitic species. All their books and papers, their essays, ideology and theories are for one purpose - manipulation of the human masses. Manipulation! Jews do not deal in truth. They have done a good job of fooling us by making us think #1. they are like us. #2. they are true intellectuals.

.
who do you mean by "we"? The general Kwa? They don't "pay attention." Rather, the kike media forces it down their throats, and make people collectively dependant on them, so that they have a difficult choice - dump the jew-tube, dump the jew lawyers, the jew psycho-active medicine peddlers, the liberal (jew) politicians with their monetary handouts or face pain of withdrawal. (Not to be a hypocrite, but my family uses some of those handouts, but ... well, I feel like we are an exception.)

true white intellectual thought, philosophy, art, are all laughed at and disparaged in the kike media as "old, antiquated, obsolete, uncool". They are all replaced by corrupt philosphies, pornographic art, tainted intellectual thought.
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #164
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Christianity is the western religion. What Eastern country has Christianity? There are a few Christian sects scattered about, but I don't know of any Eastern country that could be called Christian.
Wrong way of thinking , during the Dark Ages only the Arabs who were then not yet Muslims held the records of the Greeks and Romans. Its from these doctrines that many Middle Eastern contributions were derived from. When finally Islam took over and Spain was reconquered ;however, the Greek philosophy and Roman principals returned to European hands. These concepts do happen to be European; however , they belonged and were used by a non-European people for many hundred years. What this means is simple - foreign ideas can strongly influence people. Still, Christianity is not Western it is Middle-Eastern and more specifically Jewish. It is not a good idea and it serves no higher purpose for it fails to expand the knowledge the way the works of early Europeans did. The principals of the modern systems of law, science and philosophy are all based on these roots which were discovered during the Rennaisance and effectively were the complete opposite of Abrahamic religion.
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #165
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

The thing I can't believe, is that we have any supporters of Christianity here when Christianity began and was vigorously promoted by a Pharisee jew known to Christians as Paul - and once known to jews as Saul of Tarsus.
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #166
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The thing I can't believe, is that we have any supporters of Christianity here when Christianity began and was vigorously promoted by a Pharisee jew known to Christians as Paul - and once known to jews as Saul of Tarsus.
Who was raised on the Talmud.
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #167
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
depends what you mean by eastern, btw korea and the philipines have loads of christians
That is probably because Westerners took it to them.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #168
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
who do you mean by "we"? The general Kwa? They don't "pay attention." Rather, the kike media thrusts them upon us, and make people collectively dependant on them, so that they have a difficult choice - dump the jew-tube, dump the jew lawyers, the jew psycho-active medicine peddlers, or face pain of withdrawal.

true white intellectual thought, philosophy, art, are all laughed at and disparaged in the kike media as "old" or "antiquated" or "obsolete". They are all replaced by corrupt philosphies, pornographic art, tainted intellectual thought.
That is true, Horseman, but I was thinking along the lines of Freud and his ilk, as well as all that hideous psychology that came out of the Frankfurt School.

It is true the Jew's corrupt philosophies, pornography, obscene art and tainted thought are forced on us.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #169
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Wrong way of thinking , during the Dark Ages only the Arabs who were then not yet Muslims held the records of the Greeks and Romans. Its from these doctrines that many Middle Eastern contributions were derived from. When finally Islam took over and Spain was reconquered ;however, the Greek philosophy and Roman principals returned to European hands. These concepts do happen to be European; however , they belonged and were used by a non-European people for many hundred years. What this means is simple - foreign ideas can strongly influence people. Still, Christianity is not Western it is Middle-Eastern and more specifically Jewish. It is not a good idea and it serves no higher purpose for it fails to expand the knowledge the way the works of early Europeans did. The principals of the modern systems of law, science and philosophy are all based on these roots which were discovered during the Rennaisance and effectively were the complete opposite of Abrahamic religion.
Psychologicalshock, I appreciate your knowledge of history, (and wonder a little what you are being taught in college) but you fail to understand that the reason Western Man accepted Christianity is because it was instinctive. It contained an honesty and purity that appealed to the Western soul. If the White Man had been a low life breed of people like the Jews Christianity would have been totally rejected.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof

Last edited by Heather Blue; June 23rd, 2008 at 11:35 PM.
 
Old June 23rd, 2008 #170
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The thing I can't believe, is that we have any supporters of Christianity here when Christianity began and was vigorously promoted by a Pharisee jew known to Christians as Paul - and once known to jews as Saul of Tarsus.
The promotion of Christianity, as you put it, certainly made it wider known, but Paul is not the reason it was accepted.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #171
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

It was accepted because the Kings of the day were sold on it as a means of better social control over their peasantry, little did they realize that they themselves were being subjegated on a larger scale by a new centralized authority much much larger than themselves and their relatively small kingdoms.
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #172
tuisto
Senior Member
 
tuisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: relegational
Posts: 2,265
tuisto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post

Jews are doing what we are allowing them to do!
Dear Heather,

you just reformulated Roosevelt's manly wife's famous: "nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent"
in a somewhat negativ way, limiting our awareness to an obsession.

I guarantee you that obsessions lead to self destruction.
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #173
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
That is true, Horseman, but I was thinking along the lines of Freud and his ilk, as well as all that hideous psychology that came out of the Frankfurt School.

It is true the Jew's corrupt philosophies, pornography, obscene art and tainted thought are forced on us.

I knew exactly what you meant Heather Blue. all the psychologists are basically little freud's. all the jew defense lawyers are basically little Alan Dershowitz's, etc. The work of the elite intellectuals trickles down to us through the minions of executors of their ideas.
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #174
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The thing I can't believe, is that we have any supporters of Christianity here when Christianity began and was vigorously promoted by a Pharisee jew known to Christians as Paul - and once known to jews as Saul of Tarsus.

I've seen WN's who even go so far as to IDENTIFY with the ancient jews, as a people totally distinct from today's jew.
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #175
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
That is probably because Westerners took it to them.
Who brought it to the west?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #176
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
The promotion of Christianity, as you put it, certainly made it wider known, but Paul is not the reason it was accepted.
Many things are "accepted" when delivered at the end of a sword!
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #177
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
It was accepted because the Kings of the day were sold on it as a means of better social control over their peasantry, little did they realize that they themselves were being subjegated on a larger scale by a new centralized authority much much larger than themselves and their relatively small kingdoms.
What Kings? Other than King Constantine?

Jett, Christianity is white. It is not eastern; it is not black; it is not Indian. It is as white as snow. I see Christ as a magnetic Anglo, more blond than dark headed, blue or hazel eyes with a fair complexion.

I will admit to being a little apprehensive of St. Paul - there was contention between him and the other Apostles - and get a little annoyed when Protestants bleat about him as if he was the Lord instead of Jesus. But some of his companions who traveled with him and wrote his letters were devout disciples of Christ and may have expressed their own feelings in their writings. I don't know. But it does not matter if I believe in St. Paul. It only matters if I believe in Jesus Christ. Jesus was simply too honest, too pure, too compassionate, too giving, too anti semitic to have been a Jew.
Jesus Christ was openly anti semitic! The Jews hated Him like they hate us.

But be all that as it may, it is a serious mistake to give up Christianity. It is part of who we are. Without faith in Jesus Christ millions of white people would be aimlessly drifting at sea without an anchor. Why do damage to ourselves? Jews do not deviate from the Talmud. They are tight-knit. Can't we be as strong as the Jews?
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #178
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I see Christ as a magnetic Anglo, more blond than dark headed, blue or hazel eyes with a fair complexion.
Isaiah 53:2b, “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.”

Meaning he was ordinary looking. So what did the typical judean look like?
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #179
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Isaiah 53:2b, “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.”

Meaning he was ordinary looking. So what did the typical judean look like?
Dark, short, hook nose and swarthy.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Old June 24th, 2008 #180
Heather Blue
Senior Member
 
Heather Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,976
Heather Blue
Default

There is a lot of confusion about Christianity because of Third Worlders like Oprah Winfrey. She made the remark that people do not need to be Christian to get to heaven. Not according to Jesus Christ. He said He was the only way! But weak people agree with her. This kind of weakness is devastating to the White Race.

First of all, something is seriously lacking when any white person agrees with a Negress! Period. That silly creature does not know her head from a hole in the ground. Without the White Race she would be living in squalor in Africa, half naked and scrounging like an animal for her next meal. The Jews have made her rich and famous because they knew she would be a bad influence on the white psyche. The weaker individuals among us seem to think she is smart and talented and are impressed with her. That blows me away.

Somehow, we have got to take television away from the Jews and slap them around with it. There is no end to their evilness. No people on earth are as skilled in evil as the Jews. They are specialists in evil. They are as schooled in evil as the White Man is in Science.

But let us not argue over religion. I prefer that we come up with solutions to deal with the Jews. The Jews had their Frankfurt School of Social Philosophy that they are using on us from all angles. Let us have our own "Linder School of Racialist Philosophy" in dealing with Jews within the West. We don't need a university building - we have the Internet!

More of us can attend these classes. We simply sit down at our computers and click in.

How shall we throw the Jews out of power? How shall we get rid of the International Banking system and dry up the Jews' money making devices? How can we make it unlawful for Jewish terrorist centers like the ADL, Southern Poverty Law Center and UCLA to operate? In what way can we take media away from the Jews and permanently lock them out? How can we dilute their allegations of hate crimes, hate thought, hate speech, bigotry and racial hatred? How can we use other races against the Jews?

Ideas, all kinds of ideas. That is what we need.
__________________
WE CANNOT RESTORE OUR CIVILIZATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BABIES.
The birth of every white baby is the First Born of the next generation.
"Segregation did not exist to hold back other races. It existed to protect us from them." D. Roof
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.
Page generated in 0.16302 seconds.