Retardo:

"I'm not saying that any graves disappeared, of course."

Then where are they?

Let's see them.

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1082
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"The samples are from Kola's 2001 investigation and were thus probably analyzed by Prof. Kola."

Which means of course that they haven't been. Which means the whole thing is a sham. (Boy, what a suprise!)

Which also means that this:

"In our last Skype conversation yesterday afternoon I asked Yoram Haimi about these core samples, and he confirmed my assessment."

is a deliberate obfuscation. (Suprise suprise!)

8 years and not one single core sample has been analyzed yet.

Not one alleged mass grave has yet to be excavated.

No report from Kola.

No report from Shermer.

No report from the Sobibor Arcaeological Project.

Not one iota of proof that, outside of the NON JEWISH skelital remains in the sophomoric glass display case, no evidence what so ever that so much as a pound of crushed bone / human remians have been found.

No graves.

No bones.

No human ashes.

No Sobibor holocaust.

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1083
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Who said that Kola was the first to locate the mass graves at Sobibor?"

Thank you dull one.

Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Dull one:

"The area was dug up again and again, and each section of the land was checked thoroughly by local people and people from afar who tried their luck."

Let's see the proof retardo.

Let's see one pound of crushed bone found at Sobibor.

Let's see one real human tooth.

Let's see proof of the alleged charred human remains.

We're waiting dull one.

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1084
psychologicalshock
Banned

Hold on, the coloration of the Earth is now proof of what it's supposedly composed of? LOL!

There are many shades and compositions of soil, to conclude by color alone is nonsensical.

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1085
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"2. What amount of human remains can be reasonably considered proven by the evidence I mentioned above?"

* What evidence? What human remains?

Lets see them. Can you show us a pound of crushed bone?

"a) The amount of human remains corresponding to the death toll of these five camps that becomes apparent from the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence quoted or referred to."

* What human remains? What physical evidence?

Lets see them. Can you show us a pound of crushed bone? Can you show us a single "huge mass grave" that contains at least one percent of the alleged mass murder at any of these camps? (I didn't think so.)

"b) Only the amount of human remains that becomes apparent from or can be estimated on the basis of criminal site investigation reports or archaeological reports."

* What human remains? What archeological reports?

Do you mean Shermers? Kolas? The Sobior Archaeological Projects?

Lets see them.

What criminal site investigation reports of:

Treblinka? Do you mean the one that says - during the investigation - I found no mass graves? Isn't that the same one that proved that there were no human remains (or a single bullet or shell casing) found in the lazarette? Oh, and isn't that the same report that proved that there were no gas chambers at Treblinka? (No foundation = no gas chambers = no mass murder = no Treblinka holocaust.)

Sobibor? (This is so easy.)

"c) Only the amount of human remains that is visible on photographs."

* What is the total amount of human remains that is visible in the photographs of:

Treblinka - Show us the photos and add up how much remains can be seen in each photo and in total.

Sobibor - Show us the photos and add up how much remains can be seen in each photo and in total.

And by the way dull one, while you're at it, show us where the alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka and Sobibor are on a map.

Retardo:

"So come on, Gerdes. Answer the above questions."

I just did.

Your turn stupid.

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1086
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

I just had to show everyone this again:

Retardo:

Absolutely priceless.

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1087
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

Let's see the lying jewbitch lie her way out of this one:

RM (via the VNN forum post #1012):

Quote:
As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

A recent email I got from the jew Haimi:

"What I now about Prof Kola that he have a few problems with the Polish government. and I don't know if the problem is money or something else."

Put on your magic glasses Retardo and lie away.

I can't wait to hear this.

Looks like the jews forgot to get their stories straight.

BTW retardo, have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Old September 3rd, 2008 #1088
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

We've got a visual on 3 of Sobibors "huge mass graves!"

Oh - you're not going to believe this incredible nonsense.

Just wait 'til you see this. I have an email attachment from yoramhai Haimi that he claims shows three of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor (See my emails to him on CODOH - he later claims that there is two more under the monument.)

There is just one small problem though. I don't know how to upload an IMG / jpg email attachment to this thread.

A little help please! (Can it be done?)

Until then, I will be more than willing to forward this email to anyone who contacts me. My email can be found at the bottom of - http://www.nafcash.com/

Old September 4th, 2008 #1089
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Slamin2

Its clear Gerdes idea of a debate is him conducting an interrogation.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old September 4th, 2008 #1090
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Notice that the dull one can't even prove that so much as a pound a crushed bone has ever been located at either Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not so much as a single pound.
Actually any amount of human remains that corresponds to the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka has long been proven by the documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence to that mass murder, including but not limited to the evidence mentioned in my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 . Time for you to get a brain, Gerdes.

What you could claim – were it not for the reported contents of the ash mound and the glass display at the base of the monument, unless you can demonstrate that they are not what they are stated to be – is that no amount of crushed bone or other remains has so far been extracted from the graves (except by robbery diggers) or collected from the ground.

And the comment to such claim would be: so what?

Quote:
Here again are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that Roberta has run away from.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any human remains actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results of the analysis of those soil core samples that the jews claim are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash?

17 - Where are the photographs of the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of?

18 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

Roberta:

“Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description. Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”

19 - And where can we find this published report?

20 - Or did you lie about it being published?

19 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from the questions about the soil core samples of Sobibor?

21 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say those core samples are comprised of?

22 - Can you show us a single photo of a single "huge mass grave" of Sobibor - yes or no?

BTW Roberta, have I ever told you that you're priceless?
Lying through your teeth again, aren’t you, Gerdes? See the answers to your stupid questions in my post # 1012 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1012

Quote:
Let’s see what he’s got:
Quote:
1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?
The following answers included in post # 916 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=916 take care of the above five questions:
Quote:
Questions irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also without relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant questions:

1. Shermer is not my "partner", however desperate poor Gerdes is to make him into that.

2. I don’t know if Shermer was physically in Sobibor camp and if there are any photos showing him there, and I couldn’t care less.
What part of "I don’t know and I don’t care" could be too hard for Gerdes’ tiny brain to understand?
Quote:
6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any human remains actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?
The above showpieces of Gerdian imbecility are mostly taken care of in the following part of my post # 916:
Quote:
Questions irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), and also of limited if any relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to these questions of limited if any relevance:

1. Prof. Kola is not my "partner", however desperate poor Gerdes is to make him into that. He is, if anything, a potential source of information.

2. The dates on which Prof. Kola conducted his investigations at Sobibor in 2001 must have been prior to the Reuters press release of 23 November 2001:
Quote:
(Reuters Nov., 23, 2001)

MASS GRAVES FOUND AT NAZI POLISH DEATH CAMP

"Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said on Friday they had found mass graves at the site, which was evacuated by German occupying forces in October 1943 after a prisoner uprising. The excavations were the first since World War Two at the former camp, which was subsequently forested over. They could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims, mainly Jews, who died in the Sobibor gas chambers. According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine.''We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters.''We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges,'' Kola said.''In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp.'' Few prisoners survived Sobibor among them some of the 300 who broke out of the camp on October 14, 1943. Eighty were caught soon after escaping, but some survived the war."
2. No photos of Prof. Kola in person doing excavation work have to my knowledge been published. However, I have been informed by the director of the Sobibor Archaeology Project, Mr. Yoram Haimi, that the photos shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html are related to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001.

3. While no photographs are required to prove that the mass graves actually exist, the three photographs from the above-mentioned series obviously show substances taken with a core drill out of Sobibor mass graves, which are clearly distinguishable from the light brown soil of Sobibor.

[Three photos of core samples]

The light gray substance on the first two photos must be ashes of human bone and tissue.

The black substance on the second photo must be wood ash.

The white substance on the third photo must be either bone ash or lime.

My assumptions regarding the nature of these substances are supported by

a) their aspect
b) their context (Prof. Kola’s investigation in 2001, the essential result of which was finding the mass graves) , and
c) the absence of any alternative theory (at least Gerdes has provided none) as to what these substances might be.
The only question not addressed in the above is why no information about Kola’s findings, except for what he described in his 2001 press statement and the photos shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html , has so far been made public. As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.
Quote:
14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that the jews claim are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff?"
Again from post # 916:
Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also of limited if any relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to question of limited if any relevance:

I am not familiar at this moment with the results of such analysis, which have not been published. However, it seems reasonable to assume that if such analysis was done – which is probably the case –, the results confirmed my assumptions mentioned in answer B.3 above.
Quote:
15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"
See answer to questions 6 to 13. Asking for a "date" is idiotic even by Gerdian standards. How the fuck am I supposed to know? I don’t think anyone knows a date at this moment.
Quote:
16 - What proof is there that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash?
Again from post # 916:
Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), but of relevance for the "bonus reward" of the NAFCASH challenge.

Nice guy’s answer to question of limited relevance:

All captioned photos showing this mound of ash, while not necessarily if at all describing it as "huge" or as a "mountain", refer to it as being made up of or containing human ash. Photos of this mound include, without limitation, the photos shown under item IV.2.3 in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 and those shown under the following links:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor039.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor040.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor043.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor082.html

The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

So does the associated documentary and eyewitness evidence proving that Sobibor was an extermination camp and that the bodies of the victims were disposed of by burning them, which is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 .

The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash.
Quote:
17 - Where are the photographs of the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of?
Again from post # 916:
Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), and also without relevance for the "bonus reward" or the main reward of the NAFCASH challenge, as currently worded under http://www.nafcash.com/ .

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant question:

The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001. They were probably brought to the surface by postwar robbery digging, which would mean it is impossible to determine which of the grave pits contained these specific ashes.
Quote:
18 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?
Besides the fact that this "challenge" is a transparent hoax, because Gerdes’ refuses to specify what evidence would be accepted as meeting the challenge requirements, and because potential applicants are left in the dark as to how their submission of evidence will be processed and that a winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless clowns for the share of the reward money to which each of these clowns has supposedly committed? And besides the fact that a "show me dead bodies and you’ll get money" challenge is one that most people will probably find too disgusting to even consider accepting it? Well, the other reason is that archaeological work likely to produce evidence that meets the challenge requirements (among much other evidence) is still under way, and even when it has been concluded a potential applicant – like myself – will still have to gain access to its results.
Quote:
Roberta:

“Actually I’m able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kola’s description. Proof is contained in Prof. Kola’s published report about his findings on site, and in the documentary and eyewitness evidence about the mass killings at Sobibor, which is compatible with Kola’s findings.”

19 - And where can we find this published report?
In the sense in which I used the term in the above-quoted statement, i.e. as including a public description at a press interview? Here:
Quote:
(Reuters Nov., 23, 2001)

MASS GRAVES FOUND AT NAZI POLISH DEATH CAMP

"Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said on Friday they had found mass graves at the site, which was evacuated by German occupying forces in October 1943 after a prisoner uprising. The excavations were the first since World War Two at the former camp, which was subsequently forested over. They could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims, mainly Jews, who died in the Sobibor gas chambers. According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine.''We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters. ''We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges,'' Kola said. ''In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp.'' Few prisoners survived Sobibor among them some of the 300 who broke out of the camp on October 14, 1943. Eighty were caught soon after escaping, but some survived the war."
Quoted contents of the report are highlighted.
Quote:
20 - Or did you lie about it being published?
Unlike stinking liar Gerdes, whose lies I long ceased to bother counting, I don’t lie.
Quote:
19 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from the questions about the soil core samples of Sobibor?
Again from post # 916:
Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also without relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

As lying Gerdes well knows, the only one who has been running away from questions regarding these core drill samples:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

is Gerdes himself. I have asked him several times what, other than ashes of human bone and tissue, wood ashes, bone ash or lime the substances distinguishable from the light-brown soil in these samples could possibly be. He has neither provided an alternative explanation and nor had the courage to at least openly admit that he has no alternative explanation.
Quote:
21 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say those core samples are comprised of?
Again from post # 916:
Quote:
Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777) and also without relevance in the context of the NAFCASH challenge.

1. Unlike Mr. Gerdes and others of his ilk, the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are not frauds. They are serious and competent archaeologists.

2. What I have learned from them about these samples is that they pertain to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001, see above answer B.2.

3. This means that if – as is probably the case – these core samples were analyzed to confirm that they contain what their aspect suggests, this was done in 2001 by or on behalf of Prof. Kola’s team, and not by or on behalf of the Sobibor Archaeology Project.
In my next conversation with the director of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, I’ll address the question what these core samples are comprised of. I don’t expect his assessment to differ from mine.
Quote:
22 - Can you show us a single photo of a single "huge mass grave" of Sobibor - yes or no?
If photographs of core samples qualify, yes:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

If a photo showing the whole of a given mass grave is what is being asked for, the answer is: not yet, but maybe before the end of this year.
The last answer is outdated, as we shall see in one of my next posts.

So is the answer regarding the core samples, as I have meanwhile talked about them with Yoram Haimi. He thinks the samples contain human remains besides soil.

Now it's high time for Gerdes to stop running away from my questions about these samples and provide an alternative explanation for the substances other than the light-brown soil that can be seen on these photographs:

Let's hear, Mr. Gerdes. No more dodging, please.

What's the grey?

What's the black?

And what's the white?

Old September 4th, 2008 #1091
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash.

The above, my dear Gerdes, means "Yes, the mound does contain human ashes".

Let's see the proof retardo. Let's see the photos of the construction of the mound and where the "human ashes" were found and the pit that the "human ashes" were dug out of and the analysis of the ashes in question that prove that they were "human ashes."
This is so easy.

Thank you retardo.

You forgot to read my post # 1058 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1058 , Mr. Gerdes. Especially the highlighted part:

Quote:
No, it’s not. Reconstructing the history of the mound requires access to people on site who know about it. Quantifying the human remains in the mound requires permissions and the work of archaeologists and forensic experts. Establishing what pit or pits these ashes come from, apart from being irrelevant, is impossible decades after the robbery digging that probably brought them to the surface.

Quantification of the remains and expert confirmation that they are human remains may be forthcoming one of these days, but it won’t be easy to obtain.

However there’s something that should be easy: Gerdes explaining why, according to what rules and standards of evidence or according to what logic, the kind of proof he demands is required to reasonably conclude that the mound in question, set up at what all known evidence shows to have been a place of mass murder where the victims’ bodies were eventually burned, consists of ashes from the burning of human beings.

So let’s have that explanation, Mr. Gerdes. Why, according to what rules or standards other than your irrelevant own, is the proof you demand supposed to be the only acceptable proof?
How about answering one of my questions, for a change? You don’t want readers to get the impression that your infantile "Let see the proof" – howling is the best you can come up with, do you?

Old September 4th, 2008 #1092
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"The samples are from Kola's 2001 investigation and were thus probably analyzed by Prof. Kola."

Which means of course that they haven't been. Which means the whole thing is a sham. (Boy, what a suprise!)

Which also means that this:

"In our last Skype conversation yesterday afternoon I asked Yoram Haimi about these core samples, and he confirmed my assessment."

is a deliberate obfuscation. (Suprise suprise!)
No, I didn’t say that Yoram Haimi analyzed the samples. All he did was to look at the photos and give his opinion, as a professional archaeologist, of what it was that he saw on them. Get a brain, Gerdes.

Quote:
8 years and not one single core sample has been analyzed yet.
Actually it’s likely that Prof. Kola had the samples analyzed, though there’s no definite information about this because Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed report. Just because no analysis has yet been published doesn’t mean that none has been done, Mr. Gerdes. Get a brain.

Quote:
Not one alleged mass grave has yet to be excavated.

No report from Kola.

No report from Shermer.

No report from the Sobibor Arcaeological Project.
That’s correct insofar as Kola has not yet published a detailed report, Shermer never even claimed to have conducted an archaeological investigation and the SAP's work is still under way. And it doesn’t change the fact that mass murder at Sobibor has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. All that future archaeological reports will do is provide further information about that mass murder. Get used to the idea, Mr. Gerdes.

Quote:
Not one iota of proof that, outside of the NON JEWISH skelital remains in the sophomoric glass display case, no evidence what so ever that so much as a pound of crushed bone / human remians have been found.
Actually all known evidence suggests that the ashes and bones in the glass display at the foot of the Sobibor monument:

http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_mul...5968_1_web.jpg

are what they are stated to be, ashes and bones of Jews murdered at Sobibor.

But I’m curious to see Gerdes’ explanation of how he supposedly established that the bones in the display are from non-Jews. Let’s hear, Mr. Gerdes.

Quote:
No graves.
Wrong, see exhibit IV.2.1 in my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 (kindly provided by Gerdes himself). I now also have visual material illustrating this description, which I will get to later.

Quote:
No bones.

No human ashes.
Wrong. Ashes and bones can be seen here:

http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_mul...5968_1_web.jpg

Ashes are also visible in these core samples, though I still think it’s possible that the white substance on the last of them is lime and not bone ash:

And bone fragments can still be found on site:

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....0Fragment.html

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....he%20sand.html

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....fragments.html

[cue moronic laughter from Gerdes, for want of arguments]

Quote:
No Sobibor holocaust.
Sound like a prayer, Gerdes. However often you repeat that prayer, mass murder at Sobibor has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. And as time goes by, archaeology will provide further information about it, making your prayers sound ever lamer. Yet you’re free to repeat it as often as you like if it helps you calm down your hysteria, of course.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1093
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

Thank you dull one.

Dull one:

"The area was dug up again and again, and each section of the land was checked thoroughly by local people and people from afar who tried their luck."

Let's see the proof retardo.

Let's see one pound of crushed bone found at Sobibor.

Let's see one real human tooth.

Let's see proof of the alleged charred human remains.

We're waiting dull one.
Proof of any amount of crushed bone, any number of surviving teeth real or artificial and any amount of charred human remains that corresponds to the mass murder at Sobibor has been provided, Mr. Gerdes. Just look up my post # 777, item IV. Besides the exhibits shown there, I have shown you photos of core samples containing human remains, human ashes and bones inside a glass display and bone fragments scattered on the site of Sobibor.

Don’t you think it’s about time for you to quit your infantile "Let’s see" – yelling and try to explain why, according to what rules and standards other than your irrelevant own, the documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence shown should not be accepted as proof of the mass murder that becomes apparent from it?

Or, if that’s too much for you, explain what the relevance of your yelling for visual presentation of "one" this-and-that is supposed to be under evidentiary aspects, and why it should be seen as anything other than rhetoric for suckers to be impressed by and a mentally challenged coward to hide behind.

Let’s hear, Mr. Gerdes.

[cue more hysterical "Let’s see" - yelling from Gerdes – that’s the best the poor fellow can manage]

Old September 4th, 2008 #1094
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"2. What amount of human remains can be reasonably considered proven by the evidence I mentioned above?"

What evidence?
The documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence that is mentioned in my post http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 , complemented as concerns Sobibor by photographs of core samples:

and photographs of bone fragments scattered on the Sobibor site:

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....0Fragment.html

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....he%20sand.html

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....fragments.html

and as concerns Chelmno by the article about archaeological research referred to and partially quoted in my post # 1040 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1040

Quote:
What human remains?
The human remains that are described in crime site investigation reports or archaeological reports and partially shown on photographs, and that must be logically concluded to exist from the documentary and eyewitness evidence to mass murder and the absence of any evidence pointing to an alternative scenario despite the expectable abundance of such evidence.

Quote:
Lets see them. Can you show us a pound of crushed bone?
The glass display at Sobibor seems to contain more than a pound of human remains, but that’s not the issue. The issue is that poor Gerdes cannot explain the relevance of the infantile "Let’s see" and "Can your show" – yelling he hides behind for the purpose of proving mass murder.

How does proof of mass murder at any of the camp’s in question depend on there being photographs of any given amount of crushed bone or other physical exhibits, Mr. Gerdes?

The same way that proof of mortality at the Soviet GuLag camps (which you seem to have no doubts about) depends on there being photographic records of any human remains from people who perished at those camps, I guess.

I hope for your that you’re beginning to realized how idiotic your yelling is.

Quote:
"a) The amount of human remains corresponding to the death toll of these five camps that becomes apparent from the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence quoted or referred to."

* What human remains? What physical evidence?

Lets see them. Can you show us a pound of crushed bone? Can you show us a single "huge mass grave" that contains at least one percent of the alleged mass murder at any of these camps? (I didn't think so.)
See previous comment. And yes, I can show you descriptions of a number of mass graves obviously containing far more than your "one percent". And even show you photos of such mass graves from Chelmno, Belzec and (as we shall see in one of my next posts) Sobibor.

Quote:
"b) Only the amount of human remains that becomes apparent from or can be estimated on the basis of criminal site investigation reports or archaeological reports."

* What human remains? What archeological reports?

Do you mean Shermers?
No, I don’t think Shermer even claimed to have conducted an archaeological investigation. But feel free to give me the number of the page or pages from Denying History where you think he so did.

Quote:
Kolas?
Certainly, especially his report about Belzec, which you seem to be so scared of that you chose to remove Belzec from the NAFCASH challenge.

Quote:
The Sobior Archaeological Projects?
They are still doing work on site, as you know. But I expect them to produce a good professional report when they are finished.

Quote:
Lets see them.
I can send you a PDF of Prof. Kola’s book about Belzec by e-mail, if you want. All you have to do is ask politely.

Quote:
What criminal site investigation reports of:

Treblinka? Do you mean the one that says - during the investigation - I found no mass graves? Isn't that the same one that proved that there were no human remains (or a single bullet or shell casing) found in the lazarette? Oh, and isn't that the same report that proved that there were no gas chambers at Treblinka? (No foundation = no gas chambers = no mass murder = no Treblinka holocaust.)
I mean the reports of 13 November and 29 December 1945, quoted after Mattogno & Graf in my HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html, which were prepared by an honest examining judge, who admitted to not having found a mass grave where he thought the "Lazarett" to have been (meaning that he either dug in the wrong place or the "Lazarett" mass grave had been cleared out and turned into a deeper waste disposal pit during dismantlement of the camp), that he found no mass graves in the sense of pits full of stinking dead bodies (which is not surprising as the bodies had been exhumed and burned, after which the cremation remains were returned to the mass graves) and that he didn’t find the foundations of the gas chambers (meaning that he either dug in the wrong place or that the foundations had been removed and their traces erased when the area was ploughed under/leveled during dismantlement), and who by these honest admissions showed that there’s no reason to doubt the accuracy of his description of one of the mass graves emptied of bodies and then refilled with cremation remains:

Quote:
The largest of the craters produced by explosions (numerous fragments attest to the fact that these explosions were set off by bombs), which is at maximum 6 meters deep and has a diameter of about 25 meters – its walls give recognizable evidence of the presence of a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains – was further excavated in order to discover the depth of the pit in this part of the camp. Numerous human remains were found by these excavations, partially still in a state of decomposition.[208] The soil consists of ashes interspersed with sand, is of a dark gray color and granulous in form. During the excavations, the soil gave off an intense odor of burning and decay. At a depth of 7.5 meters the bottom was reached, which consisted of layers of unmixed sand. At this point the digging was stopped here.
or of his description of the area of the mass graves in the "death camp" sector of Treblinka:

Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay.
Quote:
Sobibor? (This is so easy.)
I haven’t yet come across a criminal site investigation report for Sobibor (which is why I wrote criminal site investigation reports or archaeological reports – poor Gerdes again forgot to switch his tiny brain on), but there is an archaeological report (in a broader sense) in the form of Prof. Kola’s public statements quoted in a Reuters press release kindly provided by Gerdes:

Quote:
"Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said on Friday they had found mass graves at the site, which was evacuated by German occupying forces in October 1943 after a prisoner uprising. The excavations were the first since World War Two at the former camp, which was subsequently forested over. They could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims, mainly Jews, who died in the Sobibor gas chambers. According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor, which was opened in May 1942 and lies close to the eastern border with Ukraine.''We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters.''We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges,'' Kola said.''In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp.'' Few prisoners survived Sobibor among them some of the 300 who broke out of the camp on October 14, 1943. Eighty were caught soon after escaping, but some survived the war."
Prof. Kola’s statement, as rendered by another source (see under http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Sobibor/Scotsman.html ) allows for estimating the number of dead bodies that could be buried in those mass graves before the body disposal method at Sobibor was changed to open-air cremation. I made such an estimate in my HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-trash_18.html :

Quote:
So what we have here is one big grave about 64 meters long, 22.9 meters wide and 4.6 meters deep, and 6 smaller graves, each of which is about 18.3 meters long, 22.9 meters wide and 4.6 meters deep. The theoretical volume of all these graves together would thus be the following:

(64 x 22.9 x 4.6) + (6 x 18.3 x 22.9 x 4.6) = 18,308 cubic meters.

As in the case of Belzec and Treblinka, this theoretical volume cannot be equated with the actual volume available for burial, because allowance has to be made for the sloping that was probably required to stabilize the graves' walls due to the sandy nature of the ground in which they were dug. Taking this factor into consideration, Alex Bay, in his article on Treblinka, has estimated the available burial volume of a grave with the measurements 50 x 25 x 10 meters at 8,502 cubic meters, or 68 % of the theoretical volume of 12,500 cubic meters that results from simply multiplying length, width and depth. Applying this relationship to the volume calculated above for Sobibor – which may be considered generous given that the graves were not as deep as the Treblinka mass grave in Bay’s assessment – , we get an available burial volume of 12,449 cubic meters.

How many bodies of deportees to Sobibor could be buried in 12,449 cubic meters of burial space? About 37,000, if you make the bodies as wide as American Football players and pile a ridiculously high amount of sand upon each layer of bodies, as the Ugly Voice did in episodes 11 and 12 of his video – but that’s utter nonsense, as explained in my article about these episodes. If, on the other hand, you use the plausible densities mentioned in the same article, you get the following:

• At 8 bodies per cubic meter (Mattogno’s "maximum capacity"): 99,592 bodies

• At 10.7 bodies per cubic meter (Alex Bay’s calculation): 133,204 bodies

• At 14.8 bodies per cubic meter (pursuant to Charles Provan’s experiment: 184.245 bodies.

So we can see that, even by the lowest calculation that can be considered reasonable, the American Football spectator crowd of about 80,000 people that Mr. Ugly Voice tries to impress his gullible viewers with could very well fit into the burial space available at Sobibor, as established according to Prof. Kola’s above-mentioned findings. Unsurprisingly, Mr. Ugly Voice has it all wrong once again.
Quote:
"c) Only the amount of human remains that is visible on photographs."

* What is the total amount of human remains that is visible in the photographs of:

Treblinka - Show us the photos and add up how much remains can be seen in each photo and in total.

Sobibor - Show us the photos and add up how much remains can be seen in each photo and in total.
I have already shown you all photographs I have at my disposal (except for one I will show in one of my next posts), so cut the crap. These photos show but a small fraction of the human remains found at the camps in question. But that’s what photographs usually do, due to the very nature of the medium, which is why your request to "add up how much remains can be seen in each photo and in total" is so idiotic.

Quote:
And by the way dull one, while you're at it, show us where the alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka and Sobibor are on a map.
This map:

http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/pic/bmap1.jpg

is based on a survey conducted in 1945. It includes an area called the "area of cremation" in the south-eastern part of the camp (the map has an unusual orientation, up is east and not north as usual on maps). This can only be the area where the mass graves and cremation grids were located.

This is the only survey-based map of Treblinka that exists so far. All other maps shown under http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/maps.html are based on recollections of eyewitnesses. At least one of the more modern maps shown under http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/pic/bmap11.jpg and http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/pic/bmap9.jpg also took air photo information into account.

However, none of these maps is based on an archaeologists’ physical investigation of the mass graves through core drilling, excavation and other archaeological means.

As concerns Sobibor, on the other hand, there is at least one such map (based on an archaeologists’ physical investigation of the mass graves) that I have seen, from the investigations conducted in 2001 by Prof. Kola. I may show it to you if you ask politely.

Quote:
Retardo:

"So come on, Gerdes. Answer the above questions."

I just did.
No, you dodged the questions by asking silly counter-questions. The silly counter-questions have been answered. Now answer the questions.

Ah, and you only addressed question # 2 from my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 . Question # 1 you ignored completely, as becomes a cowardly charlatan like you. Here it is again:

Quote:
1. Which of the following hypotheses regarding Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka and Auschwitz-Birkenau is borne out by the evidence listed above and requires the fewest additional assumptions not substantiated by evidence?

Hypothesis A: The mentioned camps were killing sites where hundreds of thousands of people were systematically murdered.

Hypothesis B: The mentioned camps were not killing sites but transit stations from where the overwhelming majority of deportees were taken to final destinations in the Nazi-occupied Soviet territories, Auschwitz-Birkenau also serving as a concentration camps whereas Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were exclusively transit stations.

If the answer is "Hypothesis B", please explain how the evidence I have shown is supposed to support Hypothesis B.

If you cannot demonstrate that the evidence I have shown supports Hypothesis B, provide whatever evidence you can offer in support of Hypothesis B.
Answer the question, Mr. Gerdes.

By the way (as you have turned to imitating your apparent idol "Hannover" Hargis’ "This is so easy" – rhetoric): when are you going to invite the fellow to come over here for some open debate?

Old September 4th, 2008 #1095
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
I just had to show everyone this again:

Retardo:

Absolutely priceless.
If you insist on further making a fool of yourself with imbecile derision in place of arguments, I have no problem with that.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1096
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Let's see the lying jewbitch lie her way out of this one:

RM (via the VNN forum post #1012):

Quote:
As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

A recent email I got from the jew Haimi:

"What I now about Prof Kola that he have a few problems with the Polish government. and I don't know if the problem is money or something else."

Put on your magic glasses Retardo and lie away.

I can't wait to hear this.

Looks like the jews forgot to get their stories straight.

BTW retardo, have I ever told you that you're priceless?
Wow, blind hen Gerdes thinks he finally found a grain.

Not yet, my friend. The supposed contradiction between the information I provided and Yoram Haimi's e-mail is easy to explain.

As I learned from Yoram Haimi during a conversation this week, he heard about Prof. Kola’s funding problems not from Prof. Kola himself (I misunderstood him in this respect during our first conversation), but from a third source. Yoram Haimi, as I gathered during our recent conversation, is skeptical of whether the information given to him by this third source, about Prof. Kola having refused publication of a report due to funding problems, is accurate information. As a professional archaeologist, he has some problem believing that money is the problem, or the only problem, that Prof. Kola has with the Polish government. Hence his careful statement that he doesn’t know what Prof. Kola’s problem is.

That’s all.

Still no banana for the chimp who self-projectingly accuses me of lying, sorry.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1097
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
We've got a visual on 3 of Sobibors "huge mass graves!"

Oh - you're not going to believe this incredible nonsense.

Just wait 'til you see this. I have an email attachment from yoramhai Haimi that he claims shows three of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor (See my emails to him on CODOH - he later claims that there is two more under the monument.)

There is just one small problem though. I don't know how to upload an IMG / jpg email attachment to this thread.

A little help please! (Can it be done?)

Until then, I will be more than willing to forward this email to anyone who contacts me. My email can be found at the bottom of - http://www.nafcash.com/
Always glad to help, Mr. Gerdes:

If you ask politely, I will even explain to you how to upload a .jpg / jpeg file onto this forum. It’s so easy that even a chimp like you should understand it.

Now, what do we see on this air photo?

We see that the ground around the monument is distinctly greener in some areas than in others.

These areas are areas of former mass graves, now filled with cremation remains and remains in a state of decay below them, as described by Prof. Kola in his 2001 press interview.

The grass is greener over the graves, a phenomenon that is easily explained by the fertilizing effects of the human remains inside the graves. These remains apparently act as a sort of dung, and therefore grass and weeds grow more thickly over the mass graves than in the surrounding area. This phenomenon has also been observed at Chelmno, according to Dr. Nowak’s article quoted in my post # 1040 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1040 (emphasis added):

Quote:
The fifth grave
The last grave, or rather a line of pits filled with ashes, was not commemorated with any walls; in the 1960s it was already not discernible on the surface. On the basis of the description by Judge W. Bednarz it appears that in 1945 the pits were examined by him.
The total length of these pits equals 161 m. The stretch is made up of 11 pits, each located about 2-3 m from another. The dimensions of the pits vary from 9x7.5 m to 15.50x8.50 m. They are filled with gray soil with a significant mixture of burn waste and crushed human bones. In the southern (SE) part of the grave the bones found in the pits used to be ground; those in further parts - crushed. According to W. Bednarz, the depth of the pits was about 4 m, and the width 8-10 m. Even now the flora on the pits is more luxuriant, making this stretch more visible on the surface.
Now, how do we know that the greener areas are mass graves?

Not just because they are greener, though I doubt you can provide an alternative explanation as to why grass and weeds grow more thickly in some places around the monument than in others.

We also know it because the greener places happen to coincide with the places where Prof. Kola identified the mass graves in 2001.

Care to know how I know this, Mr. Gerdes?

Ask politely and I'll tell you.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1098
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Before I forget it, Gerdes: as you’re again yelping for the CODOH clowns’ attention, have you given them the links to my articles on HC about your previous cowardly bitching?

Here are all the links, so you don’t have to go looking for them:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_28.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_29.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_30.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llenge_27.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-for-poor.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...mbecility.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...attention.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...t-gerdian.html

Please post these links on CODOH, Mr. Gerdes.

Also a link to this VNN thread:
http://206.41.117.128/showthread.php?t=73168

A link to our Topix discussion, currently on page 50:
http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T...C/p50#lastPost

And a link to the RODOH thread "A message to Jonni Hannover Hargis", currently in its 15th page:
http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/1664?page=15

What are you waiting for, Gerdes?

Are you afraid that your CODOH buddies might look through the telescope and realize that you and their moderator are getting their yellow assess kicked all over the place?

It would seem so.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1099
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

Notice how retardo had no comment on post #1064.

Why is that Retardo?

And notice that the dull one can't even prove that so much as a pound a crushed bone has ever been located at either Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not so much as a single pound of crushed bone.

Why is that Retardo?

Just imagine - the bones and teeth (35 million!) of 1/5 of the alleged holocaust victims were allegedly cremated by the most absurd, physically impossible manner (see post #1064), and their bones were allegedly crushed with wooden dowels (read sticks) and allegedly put into 13 "huge mass graves" (one of which has already been proven to contain NOTHING but refuse), and the dull one can't prove that so much of a single pound of crushed bone exists at these camps.

Go figure.

Priceless she is.

Old September 4th, 2008 #1100
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"So is the answer regarding the core samples, as I have meanwhile talked about them with Yoram Haimi. He thinks the samples contain human remains besides soil."

Proving again that the samples haven't been analysed.

Thank you Retardo - Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Retardo:

"No, I didn’t say that Yoram Haimi analyzed the samples. All he did was to look at the photos and give his opinion, as a professional archaeologist, of what it was that he saw on them."

Retardo:

"Actually it’s likely that Prof. Kola had the samples analyzed, though there’s no definite information about this because Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed report. Just because no analysis has yet been published doesn’t mean that none has been done."

Thread