Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2021 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default dozens of vaccine workers assassinated in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Muslim countries

US brags it had a fake vaccination program to supposedly catch Bin Laden. of course that's a lie, how the hell does a fake vaccination program catch bin laden? they think Americans are that stupid.

Old January 15th, 2021 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
Polio vaccination workers shot dead in Pakistan

US brags it had a fake vaccination program to supposedly catch Bin Laden. of course that's a lie, how the hell does a fake vaccination program catch bin laden? they think Americans are that stupid.

Did CIA's Fake Polio Vaccination Program in Pakistan Help Fuel a Global Health Emergency?
Well, I've never believed the "official" story of 9/11. And I've said since 2005 vaccines are desined to kill us with cancer and whatever else they put in there!

Old January 15th, 2021 #3
Ray Allan

I wonder if the coronavirus vaccination workers will get it next?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 15th, 2021 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I wonder if the coronavirus vaccination workers will get it next?
Sure.. why not? The illuminati don't need them! Shit, they are killing "health care workers" and "teachers" so that shows they will kill all of us. Reduction of the population by 90%!

The "Club of Rome" have openly called for a "population redution" for many years:

https://www.clubofrome.org/

Old January 19th, 2021 #5
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Sure.. why not? The illuminati don't need them! Shit, they are killing "health care workers" and "teachers" so that shows they will kill all of us. Reduction of the population by 90%!

The "Club of Rome" have openly called for a "population redution" for many years:

https://www.clubofrome.org/
Quote:
We can emerge from emergency to a world which benefits all species, within planetary boundaries and leaving no one behind. This is the world we envisage, and the world to which we must all aspire.

Yeah right, 20 million foreclosures in US in past 10 years, gonna be another 20 thousands in next 2 years.

the whole goal seems to leave the bottom 25% behind to die in the street, well they are taken to secret COVID camps now, I assume to be exterminated.

oh well, probably good for you if you're in the top 75%, but this isn't gonna be 25%. I'll tell you why.

7.5 billion, they get rid of 2 billion, the population doubles again in 30 years, now they're at 11 billion.

it's not gonna be 25% I guarantee you. It will be the 95% , down to 500 million but they're tellin all these collaborators, 'oh it's just these people and those people' to get them on board.

Thread