VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2021 #281
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Didn't we have a thread about this some years ago? Heirloom seeds were banned by the EU and if I remember correctly, they were trying to make it an offence to swap/give produce/seeds to friends/family. I didn't know they had actually gone ahead and done it. Whilst there is some doubt about the health surrounding eating GM modified food it is madness to allow it.
Bev, maybe there's a thread about this on VNN, but I can't find it.

I made a whole thread about fish on a Dutch forum that no longer exists, after which I got the importer of the pangasius and their lawyers behind my pants.

As far as the ban on seeds is concerned, this has not yet been regulated by the EU as far as I know (Germany is the forerunner in this).

Old October 19th, 2021 #282
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Bev, maybe there's a thread about this on VNN, but I can't find it.

I made a whole thread about fish on a Dutch forum that no longer exists, after which I got the importer of the pangasius and their lawyers behind my pants.

As far as the ban on seeds is concerned, this has not yet been regulated by the EU as far as I know (Germany is the forerunner in this).
Found it (eventually!)

Quote:
EU To Ban Heirloom Seeds and Criminalize Unregistered Gardens

Truthstream Media

TruthstreamMedia.com

January 11th, 2014

If the global domination is allowed to take root, biotech and Big Agra will control the world food supply, at the expense of personal liberty.

Because independence is the greatest of all crimes under the emerging global government, which essentially works to protect the dominance established by the biggest of corporations, who participate, in turn, as de facto members of the ruling oligarchy – and in baby steps through the EU, and emerging North American Union, the Trans-Pacific Partnership , et al.

Related : Trans-Pacific Partnership Breaks Down Sovereignty and GMO Protections via Intellectual Property Rights

The U.S. has already seen its fair share of cases where backyard gardens and rain collectors are raided by SWAT teams, shut down through regulations and otherwise intimidated out of proliferation.

Now, official policies to support this kind of dominance by biotech, pesticide companies and other plays in big agribusiness are being pushed through in Europe, in this case by the European Commission through a truly bunk proposed law .

Arjun Walia, from Collective-Evolution.com , writes:

The European Commission is changing the European Union’s plant legislation, apparently to enhance food safety across the continent. This move has sparked a heavy opposition from many, saying that the measure will threaten seed diversity and favour large agrochemical businesses. This new law creates new powers to classify and regulate all plant life anywhere in Europe.

The “Plant Reproductive Material Law” regulates all plants. It contains restrictions on vegetables and woodland trees, as well as all other plants of any species. It will be illegal to grow, reproduce, or trade any vegetable seed or tree that has not been been tested and approved by the government, more specifically the “EU Plant Variety Agency.” [...] The new law basically puts the government in charge of all plants and seeds in Europe, and prevents home gardeners from growing their own plants from non-regulated seeds. If they did, they would now be considered criminals.
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...heirloom+seeds from post 9

but then from post 14, it seems like they backtracked.

Quote:
The European Union has approved a law that will enable the bloc’s 28 member states to restrict the cultivation of genetically modified crops, even if the EU has declared them as safe. The law comes despite furious lobbying from multinationals.

Previously, countries that opposed the cultivation of crops approved by Brussels potentially faced legal challenges. Now, any country may unilaterally ban a particular genetically modified variety of seed or even “groups of GMOs defined by crop or trait” and additionally demand that their neighbors do not contaminate their fields.

The EU legislation will come into force in spring next year,
You don't know whether you're coming or going with these laws and regulations - they change like the wind and I'm thankful for this and other forums that document such things so we can point out how they lie and squirm and change the game!

Old October 19th, 2021 #283
Johan
Banned

Thank you Bev, here is a reference to the following;

Quote:
National seed catalogues and the EU common catalogue were designed to promote industrial seeds covered by plant breeders' rights and agricultural standards, largely excluding peasant seeds, and in a number of countries the saving, exchange and sale of peasant seeds have been banned, while a European regulation bans or taxes the use of farm-saved seeds and patents on "native genes" of seeds are still not banned.

https://www.eurovia.org/wp-content/u...-version-1.pdf

Old October 19th, 2021 #284
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Thank you Bev, here is a reference to the following;
Great find - thank you.

So by the look of it, it's farms saving seeds for future crops that is banned = another attack on farmers.

Old October 19th, 2021 #285
Johan
Banned

Quote:
So by the look of it, it's farms saving seeds for future crops that is banned = another attack on farmers.
Right, to force you to eat manipulated import "food".

A commenter on the Dissident magazine noted the following regarding allotment horticulture;

Then you grow them as an ornamental plant.
That regulation does not apply there.
How do they check whether you eat it or use it as an ornamental product?
Rules are made to be broken!

Bev, I will definitely come back to this, as a descendant of farmers and fishermen I am very interested in this.

Old October 19th, 2021 #286
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
BTW, you know that during the British EU referendum, there were jews financing both sides, don' t you? Some claimed it was so that they would be on the winning side no matter who won and could contribute towards framing either the Leave deal or the Remain concessionary sop.
It's true that jews usually back both sides in a conflict so that they will be on the winning side no matter what, but it's pretty easy to figure out which side they really want to see win; it's the one that has the majority of jews on it.

Regarding Brexit, it was obvious that international jewry was vehemently opposed to it, despite a few jews pretending to support the will of the British people. And it's the same with China.

In the pro-Chinese camp we have the genocidal bandit state of Pissrael which has recently made very important trade deals with China's equally genocidal communist regime. Then we have the jews' extremely influential propaganda arm in Hymiewood which explicitly refuses to produce movies that show the Chinese scum in a bad light.

Then there's the US Democratic Party and the crooked globalist bigwig Anthony Fauci who defends the Chinese regime by denying that the coronavirus came from one of its labs. Then there's the jew-controlled Vatican and Italy's jew-owned media which have a strong partnership with China and therefore spread pro-Chinese propaganda while doing their best to suppress criticism of China's human rights abuses.

Since you're from the UK I'll also mention that influential "British" jews, like Jack Straw, "Baron" Peter Mandelson and former prime minister David Cameron, are helping the Chinese communist regime buy up your country. (Funny how VNN's British "nationalists" don't seem to have a problem with this.)

Another important thing is that jewish news sites publish articles about how jewish families in the West are adopting Chinese babies in large numbers, babies that they intend to raise as jews while still teaching them about their Chinese heritage by taking them on trips to China which are being organized by jewish-Chinese organizations. (Does that sound like a people that wants to start a devastating nuclear war with China, as certain idiots claim?)

So who and what do we have in the anti-China camp? Well, it's mainly small "far-right" news sites like Breitbart, various neocon clowns without any real influence, like Marco Rubio, and some newspaper op-eds that express support for Hong Kong yuppies protesting against the crooked Beijing-puppet Carrie Lam.

The mouth-breathing pro-Chinese cucks, faggots and retards dishonestly point to the small anti-Chinese camp and exclaim "Aha! There's the proof that the jews are conducting a hate campaign against China!". These people don't have an ounce of intellectual integrity.

Quote:
There was an article in the Daily Mail yesterday about China killing dissidents and stealing their organs. I'd link it but I think it would be more informative for you to try this for yourself. Go to google.co.uk and type in daily mail china organs

First result - "real life squid game" from two days ago.
Straight below it - a more or less identical story from 2019. So it's ancient news.

So you tell me, why do you think the media is resorting to scraping the barrel for old news in order to keep people thinking that something must be done about China?
Why do you think that jew-controlled, pro-Israel mainstream media outlets, like the New York Times, sometimes publish articles that are (mildly) critical of Pissrael's war crimes against the Palestinians? The answer is: because these atrocities are so obvious and outrageous that they're virtually impossible to ignore, so the media are basically forced to report them in order to preserve that last shred of credibility they think they have left.

Regarding the Google stuff, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I followed your instructions and typed "daily mail china organs" into Google UK. The first result was an article that was three days old, the second one was from 2019, and then there was one from 2016. What's strange about that? It's how search engines work. Or are you suggesting that this particular jewish tech company is anti-Chinese for not removing the Daily Mail articles from its search results? If that's the case, then you should know that if you type VNN forum into Google UK, this place is the first hit you get. Does that mean that Google is controlled by White Nationalists?

Old October 19th, 2021 #287
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Right, to force you to eat manipulated import "food".

A commenter on the Dissident magazine noted the following regarding allotment horticulture;

Then you grow them as an ornamental plant.
That regulation does not apply there.
How do they check whether you eat it or use it as an ornamental product?
Rules are made to be broken!

Bev, I will definitely come back to this, as a descendant of farmers and fishermen I am very interested in this.
Excellent! I do find tomato plants to be very pretty and ornamental and would gladly have hanging baskets full of them.

Old October 19th, 2021 #288
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Excellent! I do find tomato plants to be very pretty and ornamental and would gladly have hanging baskets full of them.
Thank you I am in favor of direct from the farmer/grower, here is an example.

The Klok family grows apples, pears, plums and cherries in a sustainable and environmentally conscious way. In the old barn you will find a large shop, where you can find many other healthy products in addition to the fruit, such as: farmer's cheese, fresh farm dairy, local beef, vegetables, fruit and many organic foods.

https://www.opvoorneputten.nl/locati...andwinkel-klok

Old October 19th, 2021 #289
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
It's true that jews usually back both sides in a conflict so that they will be on the winning side no matter what, but it's pretty easy to figure out which side they really want to see win; it's the one that has the majority of jews on it.

Regarding Brexit, it was obvious that international jewry was vehemently opposed to it, despite a few jews pretending to support the will of the British people. And it's the same with China.
Not from where we sat - it was a 50/50 split for leave and remain. Oh, it might have been marginally more remain but not in any significant number, only a couple of percent or so.
Quote:
In the pro-Chinese camp we have the genocidal bandit state of Pissrael which has recently made very important trade deals with China's equally genocidal communist regime.

Which also showed signs of regretting its dealings - an article two weeks ago in the Jpost suggests a rock and a hard place scenario:

Quote:
Government officials have voiced concern that if the Chinese are nixed from the tender it could lead to a major crisis with Beijing and see China cut economic relations with Israel. On the other hand, if China does win the tender, the news could strain relations with the Biden administration, which could turn tense in the coming months amid a continued pursuit of a nuclear deal with Iran and the White House’s declared intention to open a consulate for Palestinians in east Jerusalem.
Quote:
Then we have the jews' extremely influential propaganda arm in Hymiewood which explicitly refuses to produce movies that show the Chinese scum in a bad light.
I think that's pretty standard across the board - there's been a lot of whining about negative stereotypes in the entertainment industry. Even if they do have more of a pro-Chinese bias than seems proportionate, it's not necessarily evidence.

Quote:
Then there's the US Democratic Party and the crooked globalist bigwig Anthony Fauci who defends the Chinese regime by denying that the coronavirus came from one of its labs.
Hmm - well, the last I heard of Fauci on the matter he was saying:

Quote:
I said that I think the most likely origin is a jumping of species. I still do think it is, at the same time as I'm keeping an open mind that it might be a lab leak."
But didn't Biden order a report which stated it was possible it came from the labs? Seeing as that report actually made the light of day instead of getting "lost" then wouldn't that suggest that Biden was anti-China? Though to be honest I don't think Biden knows what day it is without checking his underpants.

I also suspect a lot of coverup and a lot of LOOK OVER THERE! regarding the funding (or not) of Wuhan labs coming from American owned companies such as the Eco Health Alliance.

Quote:
Then there's the jew-controlled Vatican and Italy's jew-owned media which have a strong partnership with China and therefore spread pro-Chinese propaganda while doing their best to suppress criticism of China's human rights abuses.

I don't know anything about that since I fervently dodge religion related news but I do know that three or four years ago China and the Vatican made a deal to have Chinese bishops recognised by the Vatican and I remember learning something at school about the Vatican having been asskissing China ever since China told them to do one in the 1940s.

Quote:
Since you're from the UK I'll also mention that influential "British" jews, like Jack Straw, "Baron" Peter Mandelson and former prime minister David Cameron, are helping the Chinese communist regime buy up your country. (Funny how VNN's British "nationalists" don't seem to have a problem with this.)
I don't know what gives you that impression - there's been a few posts about it but really, British leaders have a long and proud history of doing things that are completely not in our interests so another few at it is really - "meh. So what?" It's not like we could do anything about it anyway, is it? The British have had their chance to vote for parties that might have been different and they refused to do so.

We could have boycotted China produce to make a point but China offers cheap shit at cheap prices and those who like to save a quid or two jump at the chance. Let's just hope it doesn't all come back to bite them when they realise just how reliant everyone is on China.

Quote:
Another important thing is that jewish news sites publish articles about how jewish families in the West are adopting Chinese babies in large numbers, babies that they intend to raise as jews while still teaching them about their Chinese heritage by taking them on trips to China which are being organized by jewish-Chinese organizations. (Does that sound like a people that wants to start a devastating nuclear war with China, as certain idiots claim?)
I don't know about this either. I'm not saying who it is that wants a war with China or even if anyone DOES. What I'm saying is that our media wants us to dislike China. It may be something and it may be nothing.

There was a rash of mild anti-SNP/Scotland stories just before the Scottish referendum, which the UK government wanted a NO result for. There was a rash of anti-Iraq stories before we invaded Iraq. So there's a precedent for this and when I see a newspaper telling me to hate a country, I wonder why.

Quote:
So who and what do we have in the anti-China camp? Well, it's mainly small "far-right" news sites like Breitbart, various neocon clowns without any real influence, like Marco Rubio, and some newspaper op-eds that express support for Hong Kong yuppies protesting against the crooked Beijing-puppet Carrie Lam.

The mouth-breathing pro-Chinese cucks, faggots and retards dishonestly point to the small anti-Chinese camp and exclaim "Aha! There's the proof that the jews are conducting a hate campaign against China!". These people don't have an ounce of intellectual integrity.

Why do you think that jew-controlled, pro-Israel mainstream media outlets, like the New York Times, sometimes publish articles that are (mildly) critical of Pissrael's war crimes against the Palestinians? The answer is: because these atrocities are so obvious and outrageous that they're virtually impossible to ignore, so the media are basically forced to report them in order to preserve that last shred of credibility they think they have left.

Regarding the Google stuff, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I followed your instructions and typed "daily mail china organs" into Google UK. The first result was an article that was three days old, the second one was from 2019, and then there was one from 2016. What's strange about that? It's how search engines work. Or are you suggesting that this particular jewish tech company is anti-Chinese for not removing the Daily Mail articles from its search results? If that's the case, then you should know that if you type VNN forum into Google UK, this place is the first hit you get. Does that mean that Google is controlled by White Nationalists?
I don't go anywhere near the likes of Breitbart or similar sites - those sites are biased towards what they think our point of view should be -I have only posted from mainstream media because they are biased towards what they want the average sheep to think.

My point with the Daily Mail google search was that the paper is regurgitating old news. We know about the Chinese nicking organs. You saw for yourself that they have printed it before, years ago. Why have they brought it up again now? Why did we need a reminder that China allegedly does vile things to its dissidents? My opinion is that it's the latest in their "Hate China" series and so of course I'd like to know why the paper is pushing this set of facts at this time and why other MSM sources are also pushing a "hate China" rhetoric.

Old October 19th, 2021 #290
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Thank you I am in favor of direct from the farmer/grower, here is an example.

The Klok family grows apples, pears, plums and cherries in a sustainable and environmentally conscious way. In the old barn you will find a large shop, where you can find many other healthy products in addition to the fruit, such as: farmer's cheese, fresh farm dairy, local beef, vegetables, fruit and many organic foods.

https://www.opvoorneputten.nl/locati...andwinkel-klok
Oh that looks amazing! I do miss "farmers markets" where you could buy fresh, home grown produce for very little and the scents had you drooling. We just don't see them any more and when we do, they look nothing like that, but like every other commercial shop.

Old October 20th, 2021 #291
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Oh that looks amazing! I do miss "farmers markets" where you could buy fresh, home grown produce for very little and the scents had you drooling. We just don't see them any more and when we do, they look nothing like that, but like every other commercial shop.
I made a new thread on this topic (in Dutch), which I will update regularly (I think you will appreciate the pictures).

Old October 21st, 2021 #292
Johan
Banned

I can't place the original in translator because of cookies, hereby the translation through the Dutch section.

CDA and SGP fear food shortage after adoption of Farm to Fork strategy

20 October 2021

EU Commissioner Frans Timmermans' Farm to Fork strategy was adopted with 452 votes in favour, 170 against and 76 abstentions. "The European Parliament is taking too great risks with our food production," warns Bert-Jan Ruissen, Member of the European Parliament SGP. ".

Ruissen points out that the European Commission has not conducted a thorough investigation into the far-reaching targets. However, the European Commission has its own sub-study that warns against the risks (decrease in production, more imports, more expensive food). He calls it extremely bad that EU Commissioner Frans Timmermans has hidden this critical study for eight months. Other studies (such as from Wageningen University) also warn of drastic income losses for farmers and horticulturists, of tens of percent.

A controversial goal is that farmers and horticulturists should be allowed to use 50 percent less crop protection products by 2030. “A great goal, but you can't impose that on a natural product. What if there is another wet summer full of fungi and plant diseases? Then no bread for a year?", says Ruissen, himself an agricultural botanist and negotiator for EU agricultural policy.

More here

Old October 21st, 2021 #293
Dawn Cannon

Ice Age Farmer says the wankers in California are not letting gasoline powered trucks into the ports to move stuff as part of the Global Warming Plandemic.

Old October 23rd, 2021 #294
Johan
Banned

Angry Eat your shit yourself, total madness

Subsidy brings profitable production of cultured meat closer

OCT 23, 2021

Nutreco and Mosa Meat have received 2 million euros in European subsidy. This brings cultured meat one step closer to commercial viability. The grant was awarded for research into reducing the cost of cell culture media, the most expensive step in the beef farming process.

The 'Feed for Meat' collaborative project was awarded the grant to address one of the key challenges in cultured meat development; affordability. The subsidy will fund targeted research and development into cheaper and sustainable nutrients for the 'basal' or basic media in which the bovine cells grow, which eventually grow into cultured meat.

By replacing pharmaceutical grade ingredients with food grade ingredients from Nutreco's supply chain, Mosa Meat predicts that the costs of basal media can be reduced by at least a factor of 100. In 2019 Mosa Meat replaced the Fetal Bovine Serum, the precious blood serum from calves, in the cell culture media.

Lowest environmental impact

The two companies aim for the highest yields in cell growth with the lowest environmental impact. They do this by using by-products from the food and feed industry and selecting the ingredients with the lowest ecological footprint.

According to an independent Life Cycle Assessment study, farmed beef production is expected to reduce climate impact by 92 percent. It reduces air pollution by 93 percent, requires 95 percent less land and 78 percent less water compared to industrial beef production.

Source (translated by Google)

Old October 23rd, 2021 #295
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Then there's the US Democratic Party and the crooked globalist bigwig Anthony Fauci who defends the Chinese regime by denying that the coronavirus came from one of its labs.
Because:

Fauci sent $3.7 million in NIH grant money to a military lab in Wuhan China where it was made contagious. Fauci laundered this through Eco Health Alliance of New York, a Pentagon contractor, which had received $39 million in military contracts.
https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/

I understand that this is (at last) now public knowledge.

Fuci wasn't trying to defend China, he was just lying, s usual.

Old October 24th, 2021 #296
Johan
Banned

Sinister Rockefeller food system agenda - They created it, and now want to destroy it

No one group has done more to damage our global agriculture and food quality than the Rockefeller Foundation. They began in the early 1950s after the War to fund two Harvard Business School professors to develop vertical integration, which they named "Agribusiness." The farmer became the least important. They then created the fraudulent Green Revolution in Mexico and India in the 1960s and later the pro-GMO Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa - since 2006. Money from the Rockefeller Foundation literally created the disastrous GMO genetically-altered plants with their toxic glyphosate pesticides. Now, again, the foundation is engaged in a major policy change in global food and agriculture - and it's not good.

More here

Old October 24th, 2021 #297
Erik T. White

I'd really like to know Tony Boone's opinion about this matter since he currently makes his living by driving long-haul truck transportation, including tons of food. I'm sure that he knows some opinions from other truck drivers, and I hope he'll share them, as well as his own views on this topic.

Old October 25th, 2021 #298
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Given the situation we face as well as the Grand Solar Minimum, food shortages and/or food price inflation is not far fetched in the slightest.

Trucker Strike: Media Warns "Stock Up Now" - Shortages Coming
Please don't watch this if you will be upset.
UK couldn't wait for the Cyber Attacks upon its water systems to begin, so it already started by chucking sewage into the rivers, because it claims not to be able to get the treatment chemicals.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 25th, 2021 at 03:16 AM.

Old October 25th, 2021 #299
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I'd really like to know Tony Boone's opinion about this matter since he currently makes his living by driving long-haul truck transportation, including tons of food. I'm sure that he knows some opinions from other truck drivers, and I hope he'll share them, as well as his own views on this topic.
I think Tony became a trainer.

Old October 25th, 2021 #300
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking food shortage, fear mantra of the "new normal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2315712&postcount=3

I know a few long haul truckers and they all say the same

What do you see in yer local supermarkets?

EDIT Our food doesn't come from overseas Erik, its production and distribution are decentralized and cant be fucked around with the way international commercial container shipping can be. The US doesn't even import a significant amount of its petrochemicals anymore, and the kwa produces enough food to feed the entire world ...you're just gonna have to wait a bit longer for that chinkmade thingamajig you ordered on Amazon bro.

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 25th, 2021 at 02:52 PM.

Thread