VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2006 #161
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey
A while back I asked why, if the Lecomber story was true, the mainstream media hadn't published it.

Well, they still haven't published it and I am convinced that the story is true, which only leaves one answer: they're waiting until just before the elections to print the story.

What do you think?
It's possible. Searchlies usually likes to pull something out right at the last minute in order to try and inflict maximum damage.

If you're right Morrisey, then the BNP can't complain we're doing them no favours. To be warned is to be armed.

Old April 12th, 2006 #162
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian
The big question here is why has Griffin repeatedly protected Lecomber? At best, the man is a complete liability, at worst a state asset.

Why would Griffin repeatedly stick his neck out like this? What exactly does Lecomber (or those who control him), have on Griffin?
It's long been rumoured that TL must have something on NG that he could use as blackmail. Personally, I doubt it.

I just think that TL is good at his job. TL's prepared to ruthlessly do the dirty work that NG would rather not touch. That makes him a valuable asset for NG.

In all probability, NG was trying to placate JO rather than intend to take any decisive action. Furthermore, in all probability this will probably be written off as sour grapes. Disgruntled former employee who believes he has been unfairly treated sets out to wreak revenge. See Griff for details.

Old April 12th, 2006 #163
werewolf

Default Lecomber

I believe NG protects TL becouse,TL knows what's going on in the party financially and what pies NG fingers may be in.Also,the Trafalgar club as two signaturies who are NG and TL,unless Sadie Graham is the new one.The Trafalgar club is a private club and not overseen by the Electoral commision and therefor,NG and TL pension fund.

Are there any records on Electoral website regarding the Trafalgar club?

Old April 12th, 2006 #164
townie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf
I believe NG protects TL becouse,TL knows what's going on in the party financially and what pies NG fingers may be in.Also,the Trafalgar club as two signaturies who are NG and TL,unless Sadie Graham is the new one.The Trafalgar club is a private club and not overseen by the Electoral commision and therefor,NG and TL pension fund.

Are there any records on Electoral website regarding the Trafalgar club?
Yes i think thats half the reason why Labomber has NG in a hypothetical headlock.

Old April 12th, 2006 #165
Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf
I believe NG protects TL becouse,TL knows what's going on in the party financially and what pies NG fingers may be in.
It's not enough.

It does not explain why Griffin has for so many years protected a lunatic who has it in his hands to bring down the whole party - and Griffin's nice little earner with it.

Bear in mind too, that many other people know plenty about Griffin's financial jiggery-pokery, and yet they have all been betrayed.

If it was simply a business proposition, Lecomber would have been history a long time ago.

Old April 12th, 2006 #166
werewolf

Default Lecomber

May be so?

Old April 12th, 2006 #167
SicViresco
Was retired, now rewired!

A friend sent me the following from the BNP Forum (members only)

It would appear the long-suffering ordinary guy and gal will have to be dipping deeper into their pockets again. "Not until after the May elections" though. I bet that makes them all feel better!

"Price increases of Party publications and leaflets.

For the past 3 years the party centre has been running at a loss on the sale of party publications and leaflets. The new prices are based entirely on operating costs and have been kept to an absolute minimum. The party centre will not be making a profit, but it will no longer be making a loss.

This was not due to poor financial management but simply that prices were kept to an absolute minimum to allow the groups and branches to develop and grow on limited financial recourses. Initially the shortfall was marginal, but during the last 2 years overheads have increased considerably and have become unsustainable.

The factors affecting these price increases are as follows. The Party lost all it’s UK based printers due to newspaper leaks identifying our suppliers forcing us to offshore the printing of the parties’ newspaper The Voice Of Freedom therefore increasing delivery costs. The party centre was subsiding the wage of a full time editor of the newspaper; this is now self-funding from the increase in the cover price (to 60p) and higher bulk rates. Please bear in mind that the Paper has not seen a price increase for some years and has vastly improved in look and quality (now 16 pages full colour). Please note that the cover price of Voice of Freedom will not rise until after the May elections as groups and branches will already have budgeted under the old price.

Likewise the Identity magazine is a top quality product, with a similar publication in newsagents costing in excess of £2.90 and full of commercial adverts. Again the costs of the graphic designers and proof reading staff wages are now self-funding within the new cover price of £2.40.

As the long suffering British Haulage industry has suffered a huge rise in their operating costs due to fuel hikes, the BNP delivery van is not exempt from the realities of increased operating costs. The party delivery van must have fuel, maintenance and Tax and insurance, hence the increase in carriage cost for the monthly-lit run delivery to groups and branches.

There will only be a moderate rise in party standard recruitment leaflets to just £8.50p per 1,000 plus postage.

Finally the factor beyond our control is the increase in Royal Mail postal rates as from the 1st of April.

Once groups and braches look at the new prices they will see that with the increase of the cover price they will still be able to make a worthwhile profit from their sale.

John Walker
National Treasurer.

Groups And Branches Bulk orders -Voice Of Freedom. Cover Price 60p.

Quantity Cost Delivery Total
25 £10.00 £5.00 £17.50
50 £18.00 £7.50 £25.50
75 £27.00 £7.50 £34.50
100 £35.00 £7.50 £42.50
200 £65.00 £7.50 £72.50
300 £97.50 £7.50 £105.00
400 £130.00 £7.50 £137.50
500 £162.50 £7.50 £170.00
600 £195.00 £7.50 £202.50
700 £227.50 £7.50 £235.00
800 £260.00 £7.50 £267.50
900 £292.50 £7.50 £300.00
1000 £325.00 £7.50 £332.50

Groups and Branches Bulk Orders - Identity Magazine cover price £2.40
(Delivery included if already charged for Voice of Freedom.)

Qty Cost
5 £9.25
10 £17.00
15 £24.00
20 £31.00
25 £38.00
30 £44.00
40 £58.00
50 £71.00
60 £84.00
80 £110.00
100 £135.00

Old April 13th, 2006 #168
Sunlightdemented

Default Anti - BNP papers grabbed

http://www.halifaxtoday.co.uk/ViewAr...icleID=1441254

Old April 13th, 2006 #169
SicViresco

Oh dear! LMAO at Peter Lazenby, Yorkshire Evening Post hack who considers himself a thorn in the flesh of the BNP. A legend in his own braincell!

Old April 13th, 2006 #170
andy_h
Free Matt Hale

glad to see that the police are not going to be wasting their efforts on this one....

Nice one who ever did that...:cheers: :cheers:

Old April 14th, 2006 #171
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian
It's not enough.

It does not explain why Griffin has for so many years protected a lunatic who has it in his hands to bring down the whole party - and Griffin's nice little earner with it.

Bear in mind too, that many other people know plenty about Griffin's financial jiggery-pokery, and yet they have all been betrayed.

If it was simply a business proposition, Lecomber would have been history a long time ago.
There's no doubt that NG's personal finances and the finances of the party are very difficult to separate. I think the financial issue is part of the story. But having said that, you also have to remember that the only person who realistically was able to threaten NG's position as BNP Chairman for years was JT. And TL genuinely hated him with a real passion - as he did a lot of people. I think that with the passing away of JT, TL's usefulness was becoming redundant anyway, particularly as there was now no one in the party who could seriously challenge him for the top job.

I have no doubt that TL (like NG) is looking for some future book publishing deal with a major publisher. I wonder what his memoirs will reveal... anything's possible.

Old April 14th, 2006 #172
PFLUK...

Thumbs up BNP supporters applaud jailing of British man who refused to fight in Iraq

I have nothing but total respect for the honourable Mr Kendall-Smith :cheers:

Read the links below where BNP supporters applaud the imprisonment of this proud white man for refusing to fight for Zionism.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=285898

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=286208

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

Old April 14th, 2006 #173
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Well, looking at those threads, it appears that not all BNP supporters applaud the jailing - which is a relief.

Perhaps they should read their own website, if confused, posted not even two weeks ago!

Spitfire hero: "We Have Been Betrayed"

"I feel extreme emotional sadness for the young men I knew that gave their lives willingly for a cause in which we all believed. And I often say to myself now if those young boys would come down now and walk through the villages, through the towns and through the cities and look around and see what is happening to us, they would say somewhere along the line we have been betrayed."

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=842

Only I think William Joyce had already said it better 60 years ago:

"I am proud to die for my ideals; and I am sorry for the sons of Britain who have died without knowing why."

Do they think the Iraq war is going to be any different? You really have to wonder how committed these Tory fair weather BNP supporters are to GB, when they heartily support the active betrayal of British troops by a treacherous government in a war that has no point to it - except to help strengthen Israel's security.

It would be nice to parachute all these "patriots" into the middle of Baghdad with a Union Jack in one hand and a Star of David in the other. I wonder how many of these courageous "patriots" would be singing Land of Hope and Glory then?

Last edited by Harry Flash; April 14th, 2006 at 09:27 PM.

Old April 15th, 2006 #174
Aryan Lord

I agree,the man is a hero and a martyr for opposing the illegal war in Iraq.
The fact that alleged `white nationalists` agree with him being punished demonstrates how weak and infiltrated the `movement` is.

Old April 15th, 2006 #175
FranzJoseph

Default Welcome back...

Glad to see you back in fighting form, AL. I was hoping you wouldn't stay gone for good and said so in a post somewhere. Things are actually getting interesting and your input will make it more so.

These BNP "applauders" might want to read some of the more informative sites out there. The US and Israel are already revving up to bomb/invade Iran, which will be the stupidest act of the 21st century if they actually go through with it. And along with Uncle Shlomo and Izzyland is... YOU GUYS!

Check it out:

BRITAIN TOOK PART IN MOCK IRAN INVASION

Julian Borger in Washington and Ewen MacAskill – The Guardian Saturday April 15, 2006

British officers took part in a US war game aimed at preparing for a possible invasion of Iran, despite repeated claims by the foreign secretary, Jack Straw, that a military strike against Iran is inconceivable.

The war game, codenamed Hotspur 2004, took place at the US base of Fort Belvoir in Virginia in July 2004.

A Ministry of Defence spokesman played down its significance yesterday. "These paper-based exercises are designed to test officers to the limit in fictitious scenarios. We use invented countries and situations using real maps," he said.

The disclosure of Britain's participation came in the week in which the Iranian crisis intensified, with a US report that the White House was contemplating a tactical nuclear strike and Tehran defying the United Nations security council.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, who sparked outrage in the US, Europe and Israel last year by calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth, created more alarm yesterday. He told a conference in Tehran in support of the Palestinians: "Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation. The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

The senior British officers took part in the Iranian war game just over a year after the invasion of Iraq. It was focused on the Caspian Sea, with an invasion date of 2015. Although the planners said the game was based on a fictitious Middle East country called Korona, the border corresponded exactly with Iran's and the characteristics of the enemy were Iranian.

A British medium-weight brigade operated as part of a US-led force.

The MoD's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, which helped run the war game, described it on its website as the "year's main analytical event of the UK-US Future Land Operations Interoperability Study" aimed at ensuring that both armies work well together. The study "was extremely well received on both sides of the Atlantic".

According to an MoD source, war games covering a variety of scenarios are conducted regularly by senior British officers in the UK, the US or at Nato headquarters. He cited senior military staff carrying out a mock invasion of southern England last week and one of Scotland in January.

However, Hotspur took place at a time of accelerated US planning after the fall of Baghdad for a possible conflict with Iran. That planning is being carried out by US Central Command, responsible for the Middle East and central Asia area of operations, and by Strategic Command, which carries out long-range bombing and nuclear operations.

William Arkin, a former army intelligence officer who first reported on the contingency planning for a possible nuclear strike against Iran in his military column for the Washington Post online, said: "The United States military is really, really getting ready, building war plans and options, studying maps, shifting its thinking."

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "The foreign secretary has made his position very clear that military action is inconceivable. The Foreign Office regards speculation about war, particularly involving Britain, as unhelpful at a time when the diplomatic route is still being pursued."

After the failure of a mission to Tehran on Thursday by Mohammed ElBaradei, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Russia announced a diplomatic initiative yesterday. It is to host a new round of talks in Moscow on Tuesday with the US, the EU and China.

www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,1754307,00.html

Old April 16th, 2006 #176
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default White voters are deserting us for BNP, says Blair ally

White voters are deserting us for BNP, says Blair ally

White working-class families feel so neglected by the Government and angered by immigration that they are deserting Labour and flocking to the British National Party, a minister admitted yesterday.

In a sensational claim, Margaret Hodge, one of Tony Blair's closest allies, said that eight out of 10 white people in her east London constituency of Barking are threatening to vote for the far-Right party in next month's local elections. Once traditional Labour supporters are angry at a lack of affordable housing - and blame immigration, and Labour, for the changes.

Privately, ministers fear that BNP candidates could poll up to 25 per cent of the vote in some areas. The BNP is mounting an aggressive challenge in Barking and Dagenham and, it is feared, will win seats in May's elections.

Old April 16th, 2006 #177
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man

In a sensational claim, Margaret Hodge, one of Tony Blair's closest allies, said that eight out of 10 white people in her east London constituency of Barking are threatening to vote for the far-Right party in next month's local elections. Once traditional Labour supporters are angry at a lack of affordable housing - and blame immigration, and Labour, for the changes.
Lady Hodge, MBE, is a Jewess.

Born in Egypt as Margaret Oppenheimer, the daughter of a millionaire German Jewish steel trader and his Austrian Jewish wife. During her 10 years as leader of Islington Council she earned the nickname of 'Enver Hodge', after the Albanian communist, Enver Hoxha ('Hoxha' is pronounced similarly to 'Hodge'.)

In 2003 she was involved in a controversy about press coverage of a man who accused her of being ultimately responsible for abuse he suffered as a child in a home overseen by Mrs Hodge as leader of Islington Council. Following a media campaign conducted by several national newspapers calling for her to resign, she was further drawn into the controversy by responding to the man in question by letter and referring to him in it as 'extremely disturbed'. The man concerned then passed the letter to the press which planned to publish it, only to be judicially restrained from doing so at the instruction of Mrs Hodge. The letter was eventually published, mainly on the grounds that the blocking of the letter was seen as disproportionate. Mrs Hodge was forced to publicly apologise and offer to contribute to a charity of the man's choosing as recompense.

On June 17, 2005 she said that the former workers of MG Rover would be able to obtain jobs at Tesco, the Jewish supermarket. Later, she claimed that she had empathy for those losing their jobs, and pointed to a new Tesco supermarket as an example of new jobs being created in the face of the redundancies at the car manufacturing plant.

Interesting that this Jewess seems to be using the BNP as a stick to beat Blair with. She is a strong supporter of Blair, and retains his support despite the hostility of the British public.

Old April 17th, 2006 #178
Dykeward.

The puffing up of the BNP continues:

'25pc could vote BNP'
(Filed: 17/04/2006)

New research suggests that feelings of political disenfranchisement could drive up to a quarter of voters to support the far-Right British National Party.

Professor Peter John, one of the authors of study published by the Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust, said many voters in white working-class areas felt their concerns were being ignored by the main parties.

He said: "I think if I was in the main parties, I would be worried about this - that I have not talked about an issue which one of my core constituencies thinks is important."

Phill Edwards, a BNP spokesman, said the Rowntree report highlighted a sense of "powerlessness and frustration" among communities in Britain which was leading to an increase in support for his party.

He said: "People in Britain for the last 40 years have seen Britain transferred from a racially homogeneous society and a society with indigenous British cultures transformed into one where the cultures are now quite alien and the races are from different parts of the world, and most of them are not here naturally.

"That does add quite a lot of tensions and stresses."

On Good Friday, the BNP launched its local election manifesto and said it was "standing for local freedom, security, identity, democracy" and putting "Britain first".

The party, which has 24 local councillors, said 356 candidates would stand for election next month.

The party leader Nick Griffin launched a 12-point plan for Britain, saying the BNP's policies included low taxes, action against corruption, equal treatment, asylum clampdown, zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour, and the ending of "trendy failure" in schools.

The Joseph Rowntree report followed a warning by Margaret Hodge, the Employment Minister, that disillusioned white, working class voters were deserting Labour for the BNP.

She said that as many as eight out of 10 white families in her Barking constituency in east London admitted that they were tempted to vote BNP in forthcoming council elections.

"When I knock on doors I say to people 'Are you tempted to vote BNP?' and many, many, many - eight out of 10 of the white families - say 'yes'," she said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

More people 'consider voting BNP'
Anger with the main parties has led more people to consider voting for the British National Party, a report for a social policy research group says.
The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust said up to 25% of voters said they "might vote" for the far-right party.

The BNP said the report reflected voter "tension" about multi-cultural Britain.

But Home Office minister Andy Burnham said he believed support for the BNP was very localised - and in many cases represented a "protest vote".

The report echoes fears by Employment Minister Margaret Hodge that voters may be tempted by the BNP in May's local elections in England.

Underlying support

The authors asked focus groups about their voting views and looked at a series of opinion polls that asked people which party they might consider voting for.

They feel their voices have not been heard
Professor Peter John
Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust report author

It revealed "underlying support" for the BNP rather than voting intentions, said one of the authors, Professor Peter John of Manchester University.

"This is a very hypothetical question," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

"It is not what party you will vote for, but who you might vote for."

Mrs Hodge said many white working-class voters in her east London constituency of Barking said they would consider voting for the party.

Prof John also said the far-right party tended to have more support in predominantly white, working class areas.

East London voters interviewed for the study said they felt "let down" by the main parties.

"They feel their voices have not been heard," he said.

However, Home Office minister Andy Burnham dismissed the likelihood of the BNP becoming a stronger electoral force.

"I think the report that has been published ... reflects a growing tendency towards protest voting, particularly at local elections," he said

"But I think things have got to be kept in proportion. There's no way the BNP will get anything close to 25%."

In the 2005 general election, the party raised its total number of votes by 0.5% to gain 0.7% - or 192,850 votes.

It gained support in the 2004 European Parliament elections, increasing its votes by 3.9% to gain 4.9% of the vote, but failed to win a seat.

The BNP has courted controversy over its policies, which include a total ban on immigration, and the forced deportation of illegal immigrants from the UK.

BNP spokesman Phil Edwards said the Rowntree report reflected unease among voters about Britain's shift towards a multicultural society.

He said Britain had moved from a "racially homogeneous society ... into one where the cultures are quite alien."

"That does add quite a lot of tensions and stresses," Mr Edwards said.

"What we are trying to do is preserve the traditional culture and identity of Britain," he added.

'More seats'

The BNP has said it is putting up more candidates than ever before - 356 - for May's local elections.

BNP COUNCIL SEATS
First council seat gained in Millwall, south-east London, in 1993
Won three seats in Burnley, Lancashire, in 2002
By 2004 had 17 seats
Currently has 15 seats, including six in Burnley

It currently has 15 councillors across England, and said at its campaign launch on Good Friday that it aimed to add "another 15 or 20" seats.

The Conservative social justice policy spokesman, Iain Duncan Smith, said people were considering voting for the BNP because they mistakenly believed that the party would improve housing and reduce crime.

"I've been horrified and worried by the degree to which people in difficult communities no longer consider Westminster politics to be anything to do with the solutions that they need to have."

'Simplistic solutions'

He said that was why "they start turning to others who have what maybe simplistic solutions".

Liberal Democrat President Simon Hughes said the main parties had only themselves to blame if people were turning away from them.

He said successive Tory and Labour governments had failed to provide enough affordable housing where families wished to live.

Operation Black Vote, a group which campaigns to make politics more multi-racial, agreed that voters in run-down areas felt the government had let them down.

"In these areas, deprivation and poverty exist," Simon Woolley, national co-ordinator for Operation Black Vote, told BBC Radio Five Live.

"Now that's a genuine debate to be had. ... It's nothing to do with black people."

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/h...cs/4915096.stm

BNP 'needs 5% swing to win 70 council seats'

· White working class losing faith in Labour, says MP
· Party strongest in London, Yorkshire and Lancashire

Vikram Dodd and Patrick Wintour
Monday April 17, 2006
The Guardian

The British National party is within a 5% swing of winning 70 council seats, according to analysis by the anti-fascist group Searchlight. The group says the BNP is posing its biggest electoral threat ever, as it seeks to boost the ranks of its 20 elected councillors and four parish councillors.
News of the danger of a mini-electoral breakthrough for the BNP comes after the employment minister, Margaret Hodge, warned that up to eight out of 10 white working class voters in her east London constituency are tempted to vote for the far right party.

Ms Hodge said the level of white people considering voting BNP in her Barking seat was partly because they believe Labour is failing to address their concerns. The BNP is standing in seven of the 17 wards in Barking and Searchlight predicts it will get between 20-30% of the vote. Nick Lowles, director of research for the group, said: "They are posing a much bigger electoral threat than they have."
The BNP is within a 3% swing of adding 40 councillors to its ranks, and in most of its target areas it is challenging Labour. The areas where it is expected to perform strongly include Barking and Epping Forest in east London, Sandwell in the Midlands, Dewsbury and Calderdale in Yorkshire, and Burnley in Lancashire.

Mr Lowles said the BNP was increasing its anti-Muslim rhetoric in the wake of the July 7 bombings and the Danish cartoon row. The party was also benefiting from disillusionment among Labour voters, and the Tories' apparent shift centrewards, which had left a gap on the right.

But Mr Lowles said claims by Ms Hodge that eight out of 10 people in Barking were considering voting BNP were "ludicrous".

Ms Hodge blamed politicians for failing to address issues on which racism breeds. In an interview in the Sunday Telegraph, she said that for the first time white working class people were no longer ashamed to say they will vote BNP. "When I knock on doors I say to people 'Are you tempted to vote BNP?' and many, many, many - eight out of 10 of the white families - say yes." she said. "That's something we have never seen before, in all my years, even when people voted BNP they used to be ashamed to vote BNP. Now they are not."

The BNP secured 16.9% of the vote in Barking in the 2005 general election. In neighbouring Dagenham, its vote was 9%.

Its support in the area is built in part on blatant lies about race. In Barking the BNP has run a campaign claiming African new arrivals to the area are being handed £50,000 by the council to buy houses.

The "Africans for Essex" campaign has played on local anger at a shortage of council housing, said Mr Lowles.

The timing of Ms Hodge's warnings may anger some colleagues in the runup to the May polling day. In remarks that the BNP will not be slow to recycle on the doorstep, Ms Hodge told the Sunday Telegraph: "The Labour party hasn't talked to these people ... Part of the reason they switch to BNP is they feel no one else is listening to them."

Ms Hodge said many families in her constituency were angry at the lack of available housing since immigrants began arriving in the area and after asylum seekers had been housed there by other London councils.

Google News Page on :

http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&...portaltop.html

Old April 17th, 2006 #179
SicViresco

Quote:
Similarly, I know about matters - including one very serious matter which could produce fatalities - involving Griffin and his family, the details of which are known to numerous media entities, but which have been suppressed.
The mind boggles!

Old April 17th, 2006 #180
Abzug Hoffman

"A vote for the BNP is a vote for Zion"?, well, what a surprise. Look, there is a reason it is called "Zionist Occupied Government".

Thread