VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2012 #2681
America First

Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130824

The thread turned in to a pile of garbage that no one would bother to read, especially working White's.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 1st, 2012 #2682
Kievsky

I have followd this case on and off, and I was the one who first posited that he went crazy to Donald Pauly. The aorta thing is good evidence for that as well.

For what it's worth, I agree with Pauly. He's been following this case obsessively since day one.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2683
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
I have followd this case on and off, and I was the one who first posited that he went crazy to Donald Pauly. The aorta thing is good evidence for that as well.

For what it's worth, I agree with Pauly. He's been following this case obsessively since day one.
Kievsky is telling the truth. I don't know whether he guessed correctly or somehow figured it out. I refused to believe that Steele had gone crazy for a long time. But when evidence piled up there was no denying it. It is a dirty little secret in heart surgeons locker rooms that ALL heart surgery patients suffer brain damage.

The symptoms vary from uncontrollable violence to subtle memory problems. It depends upon exactly what clots and debris break loose and where they wind up in the brain. The damage is permanent. His aneurysm rupture had largely clotted for an hour before surgery. This gave plenty of time for large clots to travel to his brain.

Steele nearly died from his blood pressure going to zero. They started cutting him open in the elevator. He was on a respirator for 11 days. Most heart surgery patients are only on a respirator for hours. The amazing thing is not that Steele is crazy. What is amazing is that he has as much remaining brain function as he does.

Here is a post from a forum member from 20 February, 2011. Steele's surgery was AT LEAST 100 times more dangerous than Fred's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1239682#1353
I had some heart surgery last year. I even died briefly. Most of my friends and business associates have said the same thing to me. That I have changed. My memory is mot nearly as it was. I have trouble solving problems with my work. I still get them solved it just seems to take me much longer. I don't feel the same.

My surgery was quite minor compared to Edgars.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2684
Bev
drinking tea

Realising, I mean, really realising, that one is not immortal and won't live forever has some quite astounding effects. The main one being you take stock of your life and where you're going and where you want to go. The next most common one is brooding.

People make life changing decisions and undergo minor personality changes after many serious illnesses and conditions. It's not unique to heart surgery. Hugh had a great point with the medications post as well.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2685
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Two of your points are very good and require further comment. In 2000 Cyndi tried to take Steele for every penny that he had. She had caught him looking for women on match.com by posting her own profile. She then filed for divorce as posted a few pages back. I would argue that he had every right to kill her for that, but just not get caught and embarrass White Nationalism. From a moral standpoint, she committed attempted armed robbery.
You're a barely literate cretin. You have less concept of morality than you do of law, which is -0-.

Quote:
When Steele was sane, he would never have attempted such an insane plot.
And when water was wet it wasn't dry. All of your 'evidence' is of this quality.

Pauly blames the victim, incessantly.

He does it under this guise of 'helping.'

The fedgov set-up aspect of all this--involving Fairfax and others--is downplayed.

The jewish ADL/SPLC aspect isn't mentioned at all.

His primary political tactic is to brand his target as 'insane.'

How Midwestern, cornfed dense do you have to be not to figure his game out?

Cui bono?

That's the only question one need ask of Pauly's activity.

Besides constantly belittling Edgar Steele and outright lying, Pauly now opines Cyndi Steele deserved to die because of marital problems the Steeles had over a decade ago.

Fact: Having marital problems does not make one a criminal.

Fact: Having heart surgery does not make one crazy or criminal.

Pauly wouldn't have to push this non-truth so hard if it were within the ballpark of reality.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2686
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
As well as what?

It has to be evidence before it can be good. You've picked something out of his life and spun it into fantasy, at least as far as you or anyone here can know. This theory doesn't pass the laugh test.

Quote:
It was an interesting opinion, and it's one I took to early on. But with all that's happened, one can't take it seriously. It's victim-blaming.

The chief proponent is a poster who is as untrustworthy as they come and who checks off every box on the schedule of typical political tactics.

You can't take the facts that a) people have health problems and b) people's marriages aren't perfect and construe that as evidence of guilt in a politically motivated prosecution. Everyone would be guilty in that scenario. It's ludicrous. You're throwing someone on your side under the bus. You're not taking your own side in the argument.

You're not saving face. You're losing it.

Steele's own wife, the putative 'victim' in all of this who was 'protected' by the judeo-'Justice' Dept., stood by his side through all this. We know she is no shrinking violet. Your pal Pauly now thinks she should die, or should have died. Do you agree with that, too?

Old July 1st, 2012 #2687
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Kievsky is telling the truth. I don't know whether he guessed correctly or somehow figured it out.
No shit. 'Guessed' and 'somehow figured it out' is how it would have to be, since you don't have any evidence.

Quote:
I refused to believe that Steele had gone crazy for a long time. But when evidence piled up there was no denying it. It is a dirty little secret in heart surgeons locker rooms that ALL heart surgery patients suffer brain damage.
Melodramatic garbage. Every cigarette smoker suffers 'brain damage.'

You construe heart surgery as if everyone comes out a zombie--or they all become one at some point thereafter.

They don't. Not even close. Has it happened? Yes. People have also become seriously, permanently impaired from routine anesthesia in dental offices. Exceptions prove how safe the procedures are, if anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
The symptoms vary from uncontrollable violence to subtle memory problems. It depends upon exactly what clots and debris break loose and where they wind up in the brain. The damage is permanent. His aneurysm rupture had largely clotted for an hour before surgery. This gave plenty of time for large clots to travel to his brain.
Political spin. You can barely string together subject and verb, but in addition to being a shade tree legal expert and morality sage, you're also an amateur internet cardiologist and forensic pathologist.

Quote:
Steele nearly died from his blood pressure going to zero. They started cutting him open in the elevator. He was on a respirator for 11 days. Most heart surgery patients are only on a respirator for hours.
More pseudo-medical political jabber. Burn patients can be on a respirator for months. It doesn't make them 'insane.' You're blaming Steele for having survived.

Quote:
The amazing thing is not that Steele is crazy. What is amazing is that he has as much remaining brain function as he does.
Ah yes. You have to account for the interview he did where he looked and sounded. . .um. . .not insane--since he. . .double um. . .isn't.

Quote:
Here is a post from a forum member from 20 February, 2011. Steele's surgery was AT LEAST 100 times more dangerous than Fred's.
You couldn't handicap a one horse race, so it goes without saying your opinion is suspect, to say the least.

The take-away from Fred's experience is that to anyone who didn't know him intimately, he's fine and dandy. And he's almost certainly OK from their perspective, just different. Different doesn't mean insane. 'Different' is life happening.

Fred's anecdote disproves your bogus political attack, if anything.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2688
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You're a barely literate cretin. You have less concept of morality than you do of law, which is -0-.

And when water was wet it wasn't dry. All of your 'evidence' is of this quality.

Pauly blames the victim, incessantly.

He does it under this guise of 'helping.'

The fedgov set-up aspect of all this--involving Fairfax and others--is downplayed.

The jewish ADL/SPLC aspect isn't mentioned at all.

His primary political tactic is to brand his target as 'insane.'

How Midwestern, cornfed dense do you have to be not to figure his game out?

Cui bono?

That's the only question one need ask of Pauly's activity.

Besides constantly belittling Edgar Steele and outright lying, Pauly now opines Cyndi Steele deserved to die because of marital problems the Steeles had over a decade ago.

Fact: Having marital problems does not make one a criminal.

Fact: Having heart surgery does not make one crazy or criminal.

Pauly wouldn't have to push this non-truth so hard if it were within the ballpark of reality.
Lenny the Jew lover should tell us if he thinks that it was sane for Steele to write steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. This is a definite yes or no answer.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2689
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Ah yes. You have to account for the interview he did where he looked and sounded. . .um. . .not insane--since he. . .double um. . .isn't.
The interview was a puff piece and the reporter never asked about the love letters to Tatyana. It was another proof of Steele being insane when he said:"I like Obama.".

Old July 1st, 2012 #2690
Bob Magnuson

Default Re: My Countryman's Opinion

Quote:
My countryman's opinion is not of much concern to me, he is crazy as a shit house rat. His wife is a gold digger by her own admission. I want to get him out of prison to get the medical help that he needs. It is also my goal to keep misguided people from giving you money to piss away on worthless lawyers as well as stopping your swindle.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. "Swindle" is your opinion. As was seen before, and what seems will continue, that you adamantly refuse to walk away from this thread might be explained by any or all of the following:

1) you are _paid_ for your efforts,
2) it's not making the point that charges your battery, it's the negative attention,
3) you are bored and have found a titillating pastime,
4) something else us mere mortals can't divine.

Quote:
You were crazy when you denied that Cyndi tried to take her husband for every penny that he was worth. Surely you know by now that I do my homework. You Steele cheerleaders are massive liars for saying that he was framed by the government. You know good and well that he is crazy. You have stolen over $120,000 from the White Nationalist community. Of course the government can and does frame people daily. It didn't happen here. Now when someone actually is framed, the public will not believe it.
Crazy.
Crazy.
Crazy.
("Steele went crazy" is your opinion.)
Liar.
Liar.
Liar.
Unquestionably you do your homework. With one purpose in mind: to vent your "Steele went crazy" opinion.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2691
Bob Magnuson

Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History.

Quote:
Fairfax is a self professed fraudster but it is beyond belief that he tried to kill any of Steele's family.
So now we have:

1) "Steele went crazy" - your opinion,
2) The Steele Camp's main efforts are lying, swindling and "denying",
3) Fairfax did not have intention to kill.

Quote:
He just wanted to get all of the money (silver) that he could and then turn Steele in to the FBI.
This is a very marketable talent you have, _knowing_ though you are only an observer.

Quote:
Then he wrote the following steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend from his jail cell. She testified against him in court and that testimony was undisputed.
Looks like you've latched on to another element of the Steele case in hopes it will give your "Steele went crazy" opinion additional credence. Nope, won't work.

Quote:
There is nothing temporary about his insanity.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2692
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
When Steele wrote those steamy love letters from his jail cell to Tatyana, he was crazy. It is clear from reading the letters that they were written by someone who was crazy.
Quote:
The issue is him doing things that were crazy. That is the definition of insanity. I fault the jury for failing to return a non-guilty by insanity verdict.
Quote:
This type of insanity is localized and may not be apparent to those who don't know what to look for. The government doesn't want him to be declared insane because they want to portray him as a cold blooded killer.
If it's at all possible, Mr. Pauly, would you step back a moment and look at this mania you cling to with every fiber of your being?

It's as if you wake to the sound of an alarm clock saying "Steele went crazy! Steele went crazy!". When you honk the horn of your auto, it retorts, "Steele went crazy! Steele went crazy!" When you meet somebody on the street, the first thing out of their mouth is "Steele went crazy!" Perhaps a significant-other in your life whispers in cooing, seductive tones "Steele went crazy!"

Could be we are faulting you for some brainwashing you have experienced. By the way -- "Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2693
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
he would have been crazier than Steele to go to the FBI. There is plenty of evidence that Steele lied about him doing so. Latter his wife repeated these same lies.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. "Steele is a liar" effectively slaps "[your] countryman" in the face.

You are one heck of a Steele supporter, DEP.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2694
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
You have just proved another instance of his insanity. We now have only covered three of about 30 insanity proofs that I have come up with.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2695
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry April Says that Steele Was Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
27 July, 2011

"Ed Steele is not a stupid man." Exactly.....I know he is not stupid enough to send letters like that to a "fake" gf while he is in jail and facing a trial for the murder of his wife. That makes me pretty certain that he had to be under the influence of something pretty heavy to put him out of his goard enough to write that letter, knowing that everything he sent out would be scrutinized and used against him. The argument that he was still trying to run his " bride scam" investigation just is not enough of an excuse for me.

Donald is not smearing Ed, he is simply trying to show everyone concerned why this happened and giving the only reasonable defense for our friend Ed.
Steele has done legal work for April Gaede and she knows him well. She is able to see that Steele was crazy in this post from a year ago. She was even slower that I was to conclude that he had gone crazy.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2696
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
In answer to your question, he tried to kill his wife because he was crazy. He was writing 100 Ukrainian women because he was crazy. He was and is crazy.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. "Steele is crazy" is your opinion.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2697
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
When he writes her from his jail cell, he is crazy as a shit house rat as a matter of law. That proves that he has NO contact with reality.
"Steele is crazy" is your opinion.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2698
Bob Magnuson

Default Re: Naked Disco Dancing for the Jury

Quote:
then he was crazier than a shit house rat. In answer to your question, it is an unwritten law here that such behavior makes you crazy as a matter of law.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. "Bev - as a matter of law - is crazy" is your opinion. "Bob Magnuson is crazy" is your opinion.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2699
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. "Steele is a liar" effectively slaps "[your] countryman" in the face.

You are one heck of a Steele supporter, DEP.
Steele and his wife are both liars. Steele himself is not to blame for his lies because he is crazy. Cyndi on the other hand is to blame. She has an unknown agenda and has a well deserved reputation as a gold digger. You forget that she tried to take her husband for everything but the shirt off his back in 2000 when she filed for divorce.

Steele was worth $1,000 per month for his social security and he was sitting on about 8,000 troy ounces of silver two years ago. That is worth $240,000 or so right now. Depending upon how much loot that she pocketed from deluded supporters, she had her nest feathered. Unfortunately, she didn't know that his social security would stop when he was convicted. I didn't know that myself. She also has their ranch free and clear.

Pray tell us where all the $120,000 went which was given by Steele's supporters. Also tell us exactly how much the scum sucking now disbarred lawyer McAllister was paid.

Old July 1st, 2012 #2700
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
Steele went crazy from aorta surgery and this happens every day.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread