Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2018 #21
Skinhead Zack

Haters and backstabbers are everywhere, my friend.

You seem to be into Metallica a bit.

I dedicate this song to you.

Godsmack is a band that sounds like Metallica and Alice In Chains.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 5th, 2018 at 12:35 AM. Reason: URL Link Not Working

Old June 5th, 2018 #22
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and should ANY of the pissers over at Stormfront think maybe I will not be allowed back there after what I've written recently . . DON'T EVEN bother . .

First of all , as I've already said , I'm on good relations with some of the mods over there . .

Second . . I have all the evidence that you were pissant first . . Rest assured of that . .

Sad thing is . . I found this forum trustworthy to let loose my anger concerning some SF pissers but , like I said , the bully ( or WANNABE-bully ) mentality seems to flow in some people here as well. .

Even though some of 'em take the anonymous way ( ) I think I know who they are ( hey , didn't only start reading this forum yesterday , haha ) . .

I'll deal with both. .

You have entered the eye of the tiger . .

Old June 5th, 2018 #23
A.G.

Listen some Landser and cheer up dude

Last edited by A.G.; June 5th, 2018 at 02:56 AM.

Old June 5th, 2018 #24
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Listen some Landser and cheer up dude
My favorite shit is this . . .

"Du fährst in deiner Karre und so'n betrunkener Dschungelaffe schneidet dich , den Ghettoblaster auf voller Lautstärke. .

Was denkst du dann? ? ?

'Ach du verflixter Afro-Amerikaner . .'??!

Nein . . Du denkst . . "

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37e1qb

Old June 5th, 2018 #25
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Why do you care about stormfront soo much? Religious guys that want to fuck Asians that moderate and ban based off of the buddy system and tithing over the actual content? Just let them go like a bad habit. The downthumbs here are just against drama in general, not the issues at hand.

Old June 5th, 2018 #26
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Why do you care about stormfront soo much? Religious guys that want to fuck Asians that moderate and ban based off of the buddy system and tithing over the actual content? Just let them go like a bad habit.

Even my post wasn't directed against ALL of Stormfront but just the resident forum bullies ( most of the time cowards who stick together against someone they don't like while being mimosas in real life You know . . "Together we are strong . . ." . . CORRECTION on my part though . . ONLY together . . . )

Unfortunately the same seems to be here . .

Maybe the facts that I admitted that the thumbs down are provocative as fuck and even the statement that this is not the way to treat someone who recently lost his father made the forum bullies feel in their element especially . .

The things I'd like to do to this filth . . .

I can't believe it. .

I'M STARTING TO UNDERSTAND WHY MANY PEOPLE VIEW THE MOVEMENT AS BEING COMPRISED OF THE WORST FORMS OF LOWLIFES ON THE PLANET .

Quote:
downthumbs here are just against drama in general, not the issues at hand.
Your interpretation . .

Old June 5th, 2018 #27
T.Vinken

Such is the world, get used to it or be consumed by it.

“Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness – all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good or evil.”

― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Old June 5th, 2018 #28
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and just in case anybody thinks I'm exaggerating this . .

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1246694/

Let's recap this thread. .

NOT ONLY are filthy whores who sleep with Asians EVEN DEFENDED against me , once again the bully mentality ( you know "Together we are strong ( the thought part "ALONE we are NOTHING" )" comes to the surface . .

Especially that bitch Hypathia. .

She's been on my ignore list eversince . .

Even I wouldn't have thought that the scum of Stormfront would even go AS FAR as to defend RACE-MIXERS against me. . .

What kind of beef do you people have ?

The fact that I'm often commended for my posts ?

Hmmm. .

Okay , now you can go back to your cowardice to attack from behind ( try to bully via thumbs down . . ) . . WHAT A SAFE WAY , AYE ? ?

But rest assured of one thing . . THE SCUM IN OUR MOVEMENT MUST BE PURGED . .

Old June 5th, 2018 #29
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Vinken View Post
Such is the world, get used to it or be consumed by it.
The only ones who ought to be consumed is the scum of the movement ( consumed by the wrath to come that is . .) . .

Quote:
“Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness – all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good or evil.”

― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
That's a good quote. .

The ancient Romans sure knew what the world was about ( the world which was acquainted at that time that is . .)

But . . . does the German word 'Weltverbesserer' hold any meaning to you?
It may be a bit negatively understood but to give a quote . .
'Wem Weltverbesserer ein Schimpfwort ist , der will der Welt nichts besseres . .'

Oh , and by the way . . The first PM's on Stormfront are already chimin' in . .

I suppose some of the guys are using the situation that non-sust . members cannot be fully active right now to once again spew their piss over me. .

I could quote one specific PM right now but I think the amount of 4-letter words it contains would be too strong even for here . .

You know , it is those kinds of PMs that get me thinking. .

How to respond to them ?

Oh , and a note to 'boerseun3' over at Stormfront . . It was not my intention to put you into the same pot with the forum pissers . . you are a very reasonable man ( even if sometimes you somehow seemed to play along with 'em . .) Nevertheless we always reconciled after , I admit , maybe some clangers of yours. .

Oh and some notes to the backstabbers here ( thanks Zack , that was a fitting expression . .) . .

I have started not to care how much energy you waste by attacking me from behind ( via thumbs down ( you know , a nice and anyonymous way . . ) )( which could be used to actually do something PRODUCTIVE for the movement . .) , in a way you even confirm me with this . .

Hey , it may be be horrible for the movement that people witness the filthpiggery here but in this case I'd take the fact that it proves me right over the fact that it portrays our movement as cowards and losers . .

Thank you

Old June 5th, 2018 #30
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Experiment: do this with yourself

Coldfire:

It's fine to be pissed if people are doing something wrong toward you, but you keep engaging them every time you read it. Don't read it. Make a commitment to read none of it for two weeks. I'm serious, make yourself do that and it will do you a world of good.

Remember: most of the people you are talking about: you don't know their real name, location, or anything about them. If you died tomorrow they'd not know it, if they died tomorrow you'd not know it. They are internet people whom you have no tangible connection to unless you choose to keep connecting to them by reading it.

If at a future date you want to address stuff they're saying, do so, but don't keep on with it right now, your father passed and you are senselessly stressing yourself. Immerse yourself, for two weeks, in something YOU ENJOY or that gives you peace, and nothing else.

Old June 5th, 2018 #31
A.G.

Are you really a German from Bremen? I think you are the only token German on Stormfront, is there any other German on Stormfront and why? I think on stormfront there are plenty of white americans and second group would be slavs from eastern europe, third southern europeans and white latin americans, but no germans.

Old June 5th, 2018 #32
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Are you really a German from Bremen?
Wenn ich dir's doch sage , Alter . . .

By the way , concerning your post # 12 in this thread . . .

Did you also try to post in this thread ?

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1241328/
It started w / me trying to make contact w / Wolfgang , more or less became a little German thread . .
Closed now though . . . .

Quote:
I think you are the only token German on Stormfront, is there any other German on Stormfront and why?
Many German-speaking members but people who live in Germany ?

Haven't seen many in all my years on Stormfront . .

Quote:
I think on stormfront there are plenty of white americans . .
I think most of 'em are Americans . . .

Quote:
. . and second group would be slavs from eastern europe . .
Yes , plenty of people from the Balkans also . . .

Quote:
third southern europeans . . .
Yep , Menelaos comes to mind ( he's Greek . . .) . . . haven't seen him active in a while though . . .

Quote:
. . and white latin americans . .
SF member "Brazilian Boy" . . .

Quote:
. . but no germans.
Almost none . .

< - - - -

Thread