VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2009 #1
alex revision

Default Kevin Kather (Germany)

National Journal, for the sake of truth and knowledge

National Journal, first published: 27/05/2009

http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/persecu...in_kaether.htm

"No act of intimidation is too perfidious for the Berlin District Attorney"

"I am indicted for including empirical facts in my evidentiary motions, the mere mentioning of which is a criminal offense."

Translated by J M Damon

Kevin is one of several young German patriots who have filed criminal complaints against themselves for "Holocaust Doubting". As the struggle for human rights passes to a younger generation, the Federal Republic or "OMF" ("Organizational Form of a Modality of Foreign Domination" as its founders called it in 1948 so as to avoid the term "puppet government") is becoming increasingly desperate in its repressive measures. Nationalist sentiment is increasing not just in Germany but throughout Europe.

Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:41 AM

To my dear comrades in the struggle for a free Germany in a free Europe:

The appeal of my self-accusation trial begins on 26 May.

The corpus delicti of my original show trial was sending copies of Germar Rudolf’s Lectures on the Holocaust through the mail. At the end of that trial I was sentenced to eight months in prison, even though I provided proof that the contents of Rudolf’s book are factual. All my evidentiary motions were summarily rejected, as is inevitably the case in inquisitorial trials. In Germany we no longer have court trials conducted according to the established rules of a nation of laws. Today we have tribunals that follow the principles of the "Holy Inquisition," or Nuremberg show trials.

In response to the convictions of freedom fighters Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zündel, Sylvia Stolz and Horst Mahler, I sent copies of Rudolf’s book to Lea Rosh, Wolfgang Benz and Ernst Nolte in November 2007 and filed a legal complaint against myself for the "criminal act" of "Doubting Holocaust."

This was my first contribution to the national effort of demolishing the historical lies that have devastated our country for three generations. As a true German I feel obligated to assist and protect my fatherland and help it find its way back to the path of integrity.

Horst Mahler, who is 73 years old, was sentenced to 13 years in prison for the nonviolent offense of disseminating politically incorrect ideals. This amounts to a life sentence for a truly Orwellian crime. Mahler’s sentence illustrates better than anything else the imperative to struggle against the lies of Germany’s vicious enemies. What is at stake here is not just an abstract struggle for human rights, but the very survival of our nation.

Phony guilt has been inculcated into our Volk and outrageous lies are killing the soul of the German people. As a German I have resorted to our inalienable right of self-defense in opposing these devastating lies of our sworn enemies. It is an honor for me and my comrades to state the truth on behalf of our country and to go to prison if need be.

Our descendants will thank us for what we are doing.

The following dates have been set for my upcoming appeal trial:

First date: 26 May 2009 at 13:00 O’clock, Courtroom 820, Tiergarten District Court.

Second date: 09 June 2009 at 09:00 O’clock, same courtroom.

Let me add that no act of intimidation is too perfidious for the Berlin District Attorney. In the course of my defense in my first trial I was indicted on additional charges for including empirical facts in my evidentiary motions, the mere mentioning of which is a criminal offense. It is now a crime to defend oneself in court!

This gives a glimpse into the infinite nature of official repression and injustice in Germany! It is still more evidence, if more evidence is needed, that "Holocaust" jurisprudence is purest tyranny. The defendant is allowed no defense at all -- all attempts are automatically converted into additional criminal charges!

Our justice system has abolished itself and mutated into an immense criminal enterprise. I pray that God will have mercy on these high-and-mighty despots in black robes. They are going to need it!

I am looking forward to a very lively Tuesday!

With comradely greetings,

Kevin Käther

Berlin, den 24.05.09

Old July 19th, 2010 #2
alex revision

Der Gejagte wird zum Jäger
The Hunted Becomes the Hunter

The Holocaust Front is heating up again as Kevin Käther continues the struggle for German liberation.

Written by Kevin Käther

Translated from the German by J M Damon

The original is posted at

http://globalfire.tv/nj/10de/verfolg...r_prozess.html

The appeal of my conviction of December 2009 will take place on 6th - 10th August 2010.

In my first self-accusation trial for expressing doubts about “Holocaust” I received a sentence of 20 months (suspended for three years) as punishment for exercising my right to defend myself with evidentiary motions.

The NATIONAL JOURNAL reported extensively on my evidentiary motions, which were based on empirical evidence, historical events and natural law.

The motions incurred the displeasure of Chief Prosecutor Michael von Hagen, head of the department for STAATSSCHUTZDELIKTE (crimes against state security) in District 11 of the Berlin District Attorney’s Office, who brought four new counts of of VOLKSVERHETZUNG (Incitement of the Masses) against me.

He chose to charge me with four counts of Incitement because I dared to submit evidentiary motions on four trial days.

This revealed the “Holocaust” laws for just what they are: pure arbitrary pretension; and we are grateful for this self-revelation on the part of the government.

“Holocaust Justice” operates by manufacturing charges of alleged “Holocaust Denial”, thus depriving the political dissident of right to defend himself.

If the dissident still insists on defending himself by referring to the abundant empirical evidence amassed by Revisionist researchers, he can be certain that additional charges will be filed against him.

The only thing missing from this witch-trial scenario is the pyre in front of the courthouse, then Germany will be back in the days of the Holy Inquisition.

In the course of my two showtrials, I submitted around 240 evidentiary motions that included almost 15,000 pages.

As is usual in such show trials, every one of my evidentiary motions, including the one concerning OFFENKUNDIGKEIT (Manifest Obviousness) was disallowed - on grounds of Manifest Obviousness!

My so-called judge needed just a couple of hours to dispose of my 7,000 pages of evidence, which quite possibly qualifies him for mention in the Guinness Book of Records for rapidity in rejecting evidentiary motions!

[TR: “Manifest Obviousness” is a legalistic concept adopted by the German occupation government from the Moscow and Nuremberg show trials.

By suspending the rules of evidence imposed on courts of law, “Manifest Obviousness” relieves the Prosecution of the burden of proving that alleged crimes took place.]

The legal crisis posed by "Manifest Obviousness" is clearly depicted in the reform movement initiated by revisionist German researchers and investigators.

In the course of this campaign, we strongly urged every chief magistrate and prosecutor in the OMF–FRG to explain what “Manifest Obviousness means in ” regard to “Holocaust.”

[NOTE: OMF - ORDNUNGSFORM EINER MODALITÄT DER FREMDHERRSHAFT (Organizational Form of a Modality of Foreign Rule) is the description and explanation provided in 1948 by Prof. Carlo Schmidt, the “Father of the FRG,” when he preented the Basic Law of the BUNDESREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND or Federal Republic of Germany.

The term clearly expresses the reality that the FRG is not sovereign, while avoiding the expression “puppet government.”]

There should have been a great flood of responses to our request since the “unique and inexpiable atrocity of Holocaust” is as “obvious” to the German courts as is the fact that the day has 24 hours.

Alas, the expected flood of postal responses was not forthcoming.

The judges all wrapped themselves in judicious silence or else referred us to “politically correct” historians or district attorneys, while the attorneys general all responded with thunderous silence.

This gives an idea of just how “obvious” Manifest Obviousness is in our “Organizational Form of a Modality of Foreign Rule.”

For more on OMF-FRG visit:

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zg...il/001209.html

The responses (or rather lack thereof) show that the so-called “Manifest Obviousness of Holocaust” is just another swindle.

Our judiciary is not and has never been able to demonstrate anything “obvious” about “Holocaust.”

Either our German jurists are completely lacking in professional knowledge or else they are afraid of exposing themselves as the willing tools of foreign masters.

We are reminded of the confessions of Judge Fahsel of Stuttgart, who wrote the following in a candid letter to SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG on 9 April 2008:

“I have unfortunately known countless judges and prosecutors who can truly be called ‘criminal...’

I have experienced countless violations and manipulations of the law that were simply unbelievable, but against which nothing could be done because they conformed to our System...

When I think back on my career - I am now retired - I am overcome with revulsion at the likes of myself.”

But now let us return to my first show trial.

After having accused myself of doubting “Holocaust” I was sentenced to eight months incarceration in spite of my massive submission of evidentiary motions.

We appealed that verdict with the result that Berlin Superior Court overturned the verdict and ordered District Court to conduct a new trial.

Unfortunately this new trial, which we were eagerly anticipating, languished in cold storage for almost a year.

As it now stands, my 2009 conviction on four counts of “Incitement of the Masses” (specifically submission of evidentiary motions) will enter its second round in August.

We are looking forward to this new trial with real anticipation since the Federal Constitutional Court and former judges, as well as high ranking Jewish personalities, have created a new situation.

With its decision of 4 November 2009 on the constitutional complaint of recently deceased Attorney Jürgen Rieger against the prohibition of the memorial march for Rudolf Hess, the First Senate of the Federal Constitutional Court demolished the legal proscription against denying or minimizing “Holocaust” (Section 130 of the Penal Code.)

The Karlsruhe judges clearly stated in their ruling that Section 130 is an exceptional and illegal law that violates the civil protections guaranteed by Section 5 Paragraph 1 of Basic Law.

In the German courtrooms, we Germans who want to be German will now clear away the ruins of Section 130, piece by piece.

We Germans have the duty to re-establish the freedom of our nation and secure it for all time.

Only through freedom gained through struggle can a nation flower and flourish anew and ultimately survive.

As long as the lies of our enemies prevail, as long as we are subjugated, robbed and cheated, we will continue to be menials in our own fatherland.

We have obligations toward our women, children, families and fellow Germans.

Let’s get to work!

Wenn Lüge, Haß und Rache wüten,
When lies, hatred and vengeance hold sway,
könnt Ihr die Wahrheit zwar verbieten,
You may be able to forbid the truth,
doch, dass wir fest an Deutschland glauben,
But not even our most powerful enemy can do away with
kann uns der stärkste Feind nicht rauben,
(The fact) that we are steadfast in our faith in Germany.

Ihr mögt uns fesseln, foltern, töten,
You may bind us, torture, kill us,
wir stehen auf aus tiefsten Nöten,
Yet we will rise from deepest degradation,
so, wie die Sterne sich nicht biegen,
And, just as the stars cannot be dislodged,
lässt sich die Treue nicht besiegen!
Our loyalty cannot be vanquished!
(Alexander Hoyer)

The translator is a “Germanophilic Germanist” who attempts to make noteworthy articles accessible to those who do not read German.

Here's freedom to him who would speak,
Here's freedom to him who would write;
For there's none ever feared that the truth should be heard,
Save him whom the truth would indict!

ROBERT BURNS (1759–96)

Thread