Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2012 #2441
Armstrong
Banned

If people are interested in Russian or Ukrainian women, there are protocols to be followed. Search the net for them. There's also sites that list known Russian and Ukrainian scammers.....he was not performing 'due diligence' on his own behalf if he was caught up in it.

Never send money to them if they're asking for passport or flight and travel money, chances are one will never see it again. Or they will be asked for more. lol....As PT Barnum said, this way to the egress....I mean a sucker is born every minute.

Advice has it that one should visit the person, woman, in their country and spend some time with them before accepting them into their lives. Who knows what kind of psychotic nutbags one might lovingly welcome at the airport? Even if they show up, there's other scams, like being married for two or three years then taking half the guys property.

Old January 9th, 2012 #2442
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default I met a fellow who imported a Russian bride...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
If people are interested in Russian or Ukrainian women, there are protocols to be followed. Search the net for them. There's also sites that list known Russian and Ukrainian scammers.....he was not performing 'due diligence' on his own behalf if he was caught up in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post

Never send money to them if they're asking for passport or flight and travel money, chances are one will never see it again. Or they will be asked for more. lol....As PT Barnum said, this way to the egress....I mean a sucker is born every minute.

Advice has it that one should visit the person, woman, in their country and spend some time with them before accepting them into their lives. Who knows what kind of psychotic nutbags one might lovingly welcome at the airport? Even if they show up, there's other scams, like being married for two or three years then taking half the guys property.
I'm pretty sure I told this story previously in these pages. First the chap went to Russia for an open house of sorts at a hotel where he interviewed several that interested him and then went home and corresponded with them. Finally, he chose one, bought her a plane ticket to the States, and married her here.

The short version is that he was a momma's boy, frequently had bad breath, and was not very companionable or he wouldn't have been alone in the first place, would he? The relatively young gal was attractive and articulate but soon tired of living with the probably terminally disgusting middle-aged man and his mother, even though they had quite a bit of money relative to their community and, after she had proved-up her Citizenship, she disappeared without leaving a forwarding address and asked for nothing more than a divorce. Citizenship is arguably enough gold to dig but, in the woman's defense, it is entirely possible that she meant to keep her vow but just couldn't.

Maybe some posting here have watched too many re-runs of Perry Mason. I'd say that even if Ed Steele was getting-off on e-mail sex with a Russian girl(s), and had been trolling for action on domestic dating sites in the past, doesn't mean he wanted to leave much less murder his wife. Motive does not prove crime but is an essential ingredient in a set up. Can you say, "Beyond a reasonable doubt?" Informants get deals and, after they've confessed to a felony, as far as I'm concerned, I'd give them no more credibility than I would any other felon and a jury shouldn't either.

Time to sign-off from this now the Donald Pauly thread unless something meaningful comes up as Bev seems to be taking The Man seriously which will no doubt reinvigorate him. I've been hoping that those on this forum would see the value in applying rules of evidence to even the court of public opinion and call Mr. Pauly on his shit.

In closing, I'd like to reiterate that I've enjoyed Ed's insights and his book, Defensive Racism particularly if for no other reason than I could loan it to anyone and not worry that they'd get angry at me over it. I disagree with Mr. Pauly on Ed's value and believe his book makes the essential case for nationalism.

Please, no one else suggest I take Pauly off "Ignore."

Last edited by -JC; January 9th, 2012 at 09:35 AM.

Old January 9th, 2012 #2443
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bogus Victorville Cancer Claim

BTW, it was Cyndi's latest bogus claim about Victorville being a cancer death trap that reinvorated me, not Bev's posts. It is refreshing to have posters like her here with IQs above room temperature Celsius. Bev has put the Whiggers here on their best behavior (behaviour to her).

Virginia Abernethy is History Professor Emeritus at Vanderbilt University. This letter comes from her list. It shows that Cyndi's claim about the water at her husband's prison is bogus. In fairness to her, she may not know any better. She has likely talked to her husband who may have repeated the prevailing old wives tale circulating among inmates there. By having people write nutty letters to their Idaho senators she merely digs her husband in deeper all the time.

I have redacted the email address here but will provide it by PM to anyone having the need to know.

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Victorville death prison protest, 1/5/2012, from Cyndi Steele

This is really tragic for Ed and his family.

However, I must take this with a grain of salt.

I lived on George AFB for seven years, and both of my sons were born there. I worked in industrial engineering and it was part of my job to do real property surveys and inventories on these fuel storage systems. We had to report to the BLM quarterly on any potential hazardous conditions, and I’m certain the the USAF environmental health did NOT allow hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel to leak into the water table. I assure you the EPA was there during the closure and break down of all those fuel tanks and I cannot for the life of me believe that ONE GALLON, let alone hundreds of thousands were either intentionally or unintentionally leaked into the water table there.

I have photos of the base (or what is left of it) that I took five years ago when we were passing through So. Cal. The prison Ed is in is now located just across the street from GAFB, on the Southern side of GAFB. The land slope there is a distinct south – north slope, going AWAY from the prison and with a distinct, then dramatic slope down to the Mojave River basin, which also runs parallel with the entire north-easterly boundaries of GAFB. I can tell you that it would be physically impossible for jet fuel to flow UP the water table and across the road to where the prison is now located from the former GAFB.

Sorry, but I can’t buy this part about the contaminated water table cause cancer among those patients. There is even a town located just down the road from the prison, within ¼ mile that would be easily as susceptible to contamination had there been any. And we are talking about California, one of the strictest EPA enforcement states in the country.

Thanks,

Mark

Old January 9th, 2012 #2444
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Itz.as plain as a mole on a jews nose that Steele is not playing with a full deck. Maybe his aortic stroke played into his increase of mental instability is something worth looking at.

Steele's grandiose view of himself, may of also played into the fact that he thought he could truly get away with this. To spend the rest of his days with his Ukrainian honey, without having to hand over a large percentage of his assets to Cyndi in a divorce settlement.

Last edited by VikingWarrior; January 9th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

Old January 9th, 2012 #2445
Armstrong
Banned

What are the cancer rates in the prison? Are they higher than state and national averages?

http://www.phi.org/pdf-library/Min-A...008-4-2-08.pdf

Old January 9th, 2012 #2446
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Letter to Cyndi About Her Crazy Husband.

This letter from me to Cyndi has never been published. I have redacted the email addresses but they will be provided by PM to anyone with a need to know. There has been no reply to this letter.

Bev is a dog lover and gets all excited about fox hunting. She will appreciate the reference here to hunting dogs.
Quote:

Date: Thu, May 19, 2011 at 7:02 AM
Subject: Getting Your Husband Out of Jail
To: Cyndi Steele, "Donald E. Pauly"

Cyndi:

I know how to get your husband out of jail. You can do it by yourself
with little or no money. There is time to pull it off before
sentencing on 22 August. First we need to have a little heart to
heart talk. I initially believed that your husband had been framed
by the government.

I correctly predicted that the defense lawyers would lead your husband
down the road to ruin but I see a bit of hope. They have plundered
the $108,000 raised by his supporters and made matters worse. That
$108,000 would be really handy right now. Your husband would have
been far better off with his so called public defender. Pevin would
have essentially offered no defense. Your husband would have been
convicted and have been in far better conditions in a Federal prison
months ago. At least Pevin would not have insulted the intelligence
of the jury and they might not have returned a guilty verdict on all
counts.

I want you to pay careful attention to what I have to say here. I have
put AT LEAST a hundred hours of my time in trying to help out and
provide current updates on VNN. As a general rule, updates were
available on VNN within an hour of their being posted in the
Judenpresse or on your website.

A traditional appeal is doomed. The defense made itself into a
laughing stock when their supposed audio expert was in Bora Bora on a
tropical vacation. The jury must have gotten quite a laugh out of
that one. Your husband should sue both of his lawyers for
malpractice. The only new point of interest that I know of is your
accusation that the tapes that you heard last July were not the same
ones played for the jury. That was not followed up on. My guess is
that they may have been a lower quality copies but were the same
recordings. An appeal based on ineffective counsel is virtually
certain to result in a new trial but that will not really solve the
problem.

When I wrote your husband in the Spokane jail, the letter that I got
back convinced me that the FBI was answering his mail. I posted it
on your Facebook page and you refused to look at it because you were
terrified of the no contact order. That cost valuable time. His
letter to Ingri Cassel was known to be authentic and it had the
identical type of pad, envelope, and handwriting. I then concluded
that the letter to me was authentic and that he had gone crazy. This
was two weeks after his arrest and there had been a reasonable amount
of time for him to get over the trauma. I am prepared to prove this
to your complete satisfaction.

You may not understand what really happened here. I am not a shrink
and I have a good deal of contempt for that Jew science. There is
some truth in it however. As best as I can determine, the risk/reward
center of your husband's brain has been severely and permanently
damaged as an result of his aorta surgery. He may appear totally
normal in most respects but be completely crazy in others. I served
as pilot and video consultant to famous heart surgeon Ted Dietrich in
Phoenix for over 10 years. I have personally watched him do heart
bypass surgery and run video on dozens of others.

The brain is full of capillaries the size of a hair. Red blood cells
have to pass thru them in single file. The slightest foreign object or
clot permanently blocks the vessel and all downstream neurons die.
This brain damage is highly specialized and may not be obvious to
those who do not know the patient. For example, the patient might
forget how to solve a quadratic equation but still be able to do
integral calculus. A patriot might turn into a bleeding heart liberal.
He might forget one language but remember another.

This surgery was far more dangerous than common heart bypass surgery
because his aorta had ruptured an hour or so before surgery. Clots had
plenty of time to dislodge and travel to his brain. The surgeon who
had to clean up the mess cannot be blamed for further damage. You can
read my complete post on this subject at
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1238487 . A complete brain scan
MIGHT show up the damaged areas of his brain but they could be too
small to resolve. Only a COMPLETE and thorough mental exam can
determine the extent of the damage. The one done in jail was likely
far too small to do the job. There is no shame in this and no one is
to blame.

There is quite a bit more to go into but I am not going to do so
unless I have your attention and you want to hear what I have to say.
Time is short and lawyers are not the way to go. Being married to a
lawyer doesn't mean that you know much about them. A good dog is
wonderful for hunting, but you don't give the gun to the dog. Lawyers
are useful ONLY if they are kept under a tight rein. I am very
impressed with Mr Hoyt but he is the only one out of the bunch to whom
I would give the time of day.

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 9th, 2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: remove asterisks

Old January 9th, 2012 #2447
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Default Itz. in the Runes you Rubes

Steele's actions do have enormous precedents.

Quote:
An American millionaire who killed his wife in a ferocious and sustained knife attack outside their luxury home was jailed for at least 16 years today.

Harold Landry, who will be 79 by the time he can be considered for parole, was found guilty of murdering his wife Lucy by a jury at Wolverhampton Crown Court yesterday.

The 65-year-old killed her after she began a relationship with another man on Facebook.

Jailing the retired engineer for life, Mr Justice Foskett said the attack on Mrs Landry at their home near Pershore, Worcestershire, had been 'unspeakable and unforgivable'.
Lucy Landry was stabbed by husband Harold 23 times
Millionaire Harold Landry was jailed for life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1izOPJZND

Now why would a millionaire want to kill his wife, when he could easily pay her off in a divorce settlement?

Old January 9th, 2012 #2448
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Going Crazy from Aorta Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
But none of that means that his aortic dissection made him nutty. I've been trying to find references on Google to aortic dissections causing insanity and can find nothing. I suppose it's likely that the side effects of whatever pain relief he was given could include temporary lapses in judgement or clouding of his thinking, but my non-medical-professional understanding is that he would be back to normal within 72 hours of stopping narcotics.

I don't know - the insanity defence just doesn't make sense to me, at least not from the heart issues angle.

I take your point on the Ukrainian brides thing, but whether it's true or not, the jury has to be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt and if I had been a juror, that would have been enough to believe it was plausible and make me discount that as a motive.

Did the client from Illinois come forward? Is it known whether he exists? Taking a 1000 emails to crack it might not mean he is lying about trying to crack it, it might just mean he is a crap lawyer.
Half the people who have an aorta blow out die before reaching the hospital. Half of those die during surgery. This is for all kinds of different ruptures. The odds are far worse for ascending aortic aneurysms straight out of the heart like Steele had.

Quote:
http://www.slrctsurgery.com/Thoracic...0aneurysms.htm

Fifty percent of patients who experience a rupture of a thoracic aortic aneurysm die before reaching the hospital. Furthermore, surgical repair of a ruptured thoracic aneurysm carries a 25-50% mortality as opposed to a 5-8% mortality when such aneurysms are treated electively.
Steele did not get help right away and the blowout clotted up to some extent. This kept the blood flowing to his brain but also sent clots there which permanently killed brain cells. It took him an hour to get to the hospital by helicopter. They started operating on him in the elevator. Had the helicopter taken one more minute, he would have gone out a hero and this entire mess would not have happened.

It is possible that Steele has Marfan_syndrome in some form
Marfan_syndrome Marfan_syndrome
. This may explain his weird appearance such that he could nearly get a job in a circus freak show. I say this with no disrespect. This is a genetic defect which causes aneurysms. He had a nose aneurysm after his heart aneurysm and had to be operated on for that later. Titanium clips were implanted behind his nose to stop the bleeding. The odds that two aneurysms are accidental are miniscule.

All of the hundred or so survivor stories of brain damage that I have found are from simple heart vessel bypass operations which are done in mass production. They ALL reported brain damage and the effects are totally random in their type. Some of the effects go away in a few months but most are permanent. It just depends on what brain cells those microscopic clots wind up in. You are a new person after open heart surgery and I have read several reports of divorces from it.

My guess is that one person in a thousand survives what Steele has been thru. His case may be the ONLY one in history where a patient has become a cold blooded psychotic killer from aneurysm surgery. He needs to be on the cover of the New England Journal of Medicine instead of in one of the U.S. Marshall's mug shots. I think that he would be able to resume life in society with a little therapy. He has to learn that he can't have his wife blown up with a pipe bomb.

The supposed client from Illinois who complained about being swindled out of $4,000 (£2,400) was mentioned in a rant written by Steele in jail while awaiting sentence. I think that Steele was lying about it. It never came up at trial and was never mentioned again. He also was not licensed to practice law in Illinois, so the entire story has to be bogus. What are the chances that an Illinois victim would call an unlicensed attorney in Idaho over his lost love? This is another one of Steele's "The dog ate my homework." excuses.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 9th, 2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Added information on Marfan syndrome

Old January 9th, 2012 #2449
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

And you earned your medical degree where, Dr. Pauly?

Old January 9th, 2012 #2450
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile No Medical Degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
And you earned your medical degree where, Dr. Pauly?
I don't have a medical degree but I have autopsied several Whiggers in your class. Their cause of death was always dumbass.

Old January 9th, 2012 #2451
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Alex Jones of all people coming to Steele's defense.

http://www.infowars.com/edgar-steele...orization-act/

Old January 9th, 2012 #2452
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Puff Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
Alex Jones of all people coming to Steele's defense.

http://www.infowars.com/edgar-steele...orization-act/
It is quite a puff piece at http://www.infowars.com/edgar-steele...horization-act . They forgot to mention the steamy love letters written by Steele from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey. That link in turn leads to
. This is a supposed incriminating tape of Steele edited with commercially available editing programs. It is quite a joke. The editor will never get a job with any recording studio.

You are also led to http://www.takeourworldback.com/steeleframeup.htm which is a good chronology of the case. It looks like it came from the propaganda organ http://www.free-edgar-steele.com . Of course none of these link to the transcripts of the trial which are available at http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele for inquiring minds. They also don't link to this thread which is the only source of decent information on this case.

Old January 9th, 2012 #2453
America First

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edgar Steele and the National Defense Authorization Act

(Commentary by BATR - Breaking All The Rules
Includes links to
THE FRAME-UP OF EDGAR STEELE
posted on takeourworldback.com
and
Edgar J. Steele... Did the ADL Set Him Up?
posted on Rumormillnews)
http://www.takeourworldback.com/steeleframeup.htm

Quote:
The case of attorney Edgar J. Steele is a frightening example of the corrupt iniquity of the state
and the lengths taken to destroy one man (and his family).

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 10th, 2012 #2454
-JC

Default While not a certified transcript, as required for evidence, here's what's posted...

They don't take all that long to read. Take notes and search for terms when you need to go back. Perhaps I'm not seeing something here but I'm giving it the old college try. Read what Mrs. Steele had to say about the motive for the correspondance, as Ed Steele claimed in postings before the fact, which you can locate using the "find" function and the word "ruse."

day1.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:33 752k
day2.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:34 668k
day3.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:36 644k
day4.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:37 736k
day5.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:38 784k
day6.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:39 224k
day7.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:40 564k
day8.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:31 104k

Last edited by -JC; January 10th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.

Old January 10th, 2012 #2455
-JC

Default The word of a felon...

Go to the prosecution evidence portion of this article and note the statement, "The word of a bankrupt federal informant who demonstrably does not tell the whole truth, e.g. by failing to tell federal authorities that he had fitted a pipe bomb to a car"

That is a confesion to a felony. I'm under the impression that the word of a felon, particularly one with an obvious conflict of interest-- namely an agreement to testify in consideration for practically no prosecution for his alleged crimes (plural), wouldn't be worth much.

[QUOTE=America First;1352349]... http://www.takeourworldback.com/steeleframeup.htm [/QUOTE]

Old January 10th, 2012 #2456
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edgar Steele and the National Defense Authorization Act

(Commentary by BATR - Breaking All The Rules
Includes links to
THE FRAME-UP OF EDGAR STEELE
posted on takeourworldback.com
and
Edgar J. Steele... Did the ADL Set Him Up?
posted on Rumormillnews)
http://www.takeourworldback.com/steeleframeup.htm

Quote:
The case of attorney Edgar J. Steele is a frightening example of the corrupt iniquity of the state
and the lengths taken to destroy one man (and his family).
I've just ploughed all the way through that and it was worth it for this bit:
Quote:

One ploy by Steele's enemies, in their attempts to hold on to the laws of causality, is to propose that Edgar Steele lost his mind, following his medical emergency of November 2009. This would allow them to posit that Steele first organized a "make it look like a murder and an attempted murder" hit in May 2010, forgot about that after the plot failed, then plotted a second "make it look like an accident" contract in June. That could account for Steele's June payment of Fairfax's travel expenses, his repeated statements about having "no second thoughts" and wanting "the plan carried out", and his refusal when arranging the June 11 hit to comment on Fairfax's supposed previous failure. The prosecution's problem is that there is absolutely no evidence that Steele could have forgotten about a first murder-for-hire deal. Thanks to a lucky turn of events, there is no likely etiology for the hypothetical "crazy Steele" condition. Steele remained sitting for 15 minutes, which allowed for extensive clotting at the point of rupture (it was not a "heart attack"). He got to the local hospital emergency room, there was a chopper parked on the roof, and the surgeon's team was waiting and started working on him in the elevator of the receiving facility. People can be clinically dead for, say, 27 minutes under chilled conditions, wake up a few hours later (no "near-death experiences"), and still remember their voicemail code. And the fact that Steele did not suffer sufficient ischemic injury to compromise his brain is confirmed by his 2010 posts on his website, his jailhouse phone calls to his wife and son, and his letter written from jail. These demonstrate that he retains a first-class mind, and could not have planned a murder-for-hire deal, forgotten all about it, and then plotted a new deal with the same hitman two weeks later.

Should Steele's enemies attempt to address their lack of evidence for the "Steele went crazy" thesis, this introduces a delicious irony. They must propose a conspiracy theory in which the jailhouse phone calls were faked, with three actors playing the part of Steele, his wife and son; the penciled letter from Steele out of jail was faked, possibly by one of the previously mentioned actors or perhaps by a fourth person; and one of these three, a fourth or fifth person hacked into his website and posted content that mimicked Steele's old writing style. And to what purpose - so that Steele could be sentenced to twenty or thirty years instead of a few years in a sanatorium? Or as suggested above in the introduction, they could try claiming that Steele's mind had "split" into two Steeles: one who was exactly like the original Steele, and another who was a complete nut case. Both the "two Steeles" theory and the "fake Steele" theory are ruled out by Occam's Razor.
This would seem to indicate that whatever effects he suffered as a result of his heart surgery, loss of faculties wasn't one of them., unless there's a logical explanation which is eluding me at the minute.

Last edited by Bev; January 10th, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

Old January 10th, 2012 #2457
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

No Great Government conspiracy, just the usual plain facts about a selfish man who was tired ploughing the same old pussy.

Quote:
Steele's grandiose view of himself, may of also played into the fact that he thought he could truly get away with this. To spend the rest of his days with his Ukrainian honey, without having to hand over a large percentage of his assets to Cyndi in a divorce settlement.
I rest my case.

Old January 10th, 2012 #2458
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry London Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I've just ploughed all the way through that and it was worth it for this bit:

This would seem to indicate that whatever effects he suffered as a result of his heart surgery, loss of faculties wasn't one of them., unless there's a logical explanation which is eluding me at the minute.
The website is bullocks as you would understand it. We use a more accurate term. The website is a crude attempt by an unknown Steele cheerleader in an attempt to counter this forum.

It is undisputed that Steele wrote 14,000 Emails to Ukrainian women after his first surgery. In 100 days this is 140 emails per day or one every four minutes for a 10 hour day on the computer. Each of the Ukrainian women received at least 10 emails or 100 instant messages.

It is undisputed that he wrote six steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova from his jail cell. She doesn't speak English and had to have all of his letters translated. This is not a likely candidate for the so called Ukrainian bride scam. He writes in part:

Quote:
You could, perhaps, go to school in Panama, if you like, or summer school in Ukraine, or we could find you something to do -- work at something, language instructions? Take care of our babies, make love to me, whatever will make you happy. You get to be near friends, family for half of every year. I get the same for three months each year. We both get to be warm for the winter, which can be like a huge, extended vacation each year. Our kids learn both Russian and English as they grow up. It sounds great to me. What do you think, my love?"
He failed to explain these impossible things to the jury by testifying in his own defense.

These are three of probably 20 proofs that he is crazier than a shit house rat. This is the tip of the iceberg. I won't go into the half dozen of his rants written from his jail cell which are full of easily demonstrable lies on undisputed matters. This is a former lawyer for G-d's sake. He has lost all of his ability to lie effectively.

I want to talk to Bev about that bridge that I own in Lake Havasu. I can erect in London or anywhere in the U.K. via air freight for only 10% down.

Old January 10th, 2012 #2459
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The website is bullocks as you would understand it. We use a more accurate term. The website is a crude attempt by an unknown Steele cheerleader in an attempt to counter this forum.

It is undisputed that Steele wrote 14,000 Emails to Ukrainian women after his first surgery. In 100 days this is 140 emails per day or one every four minutes for a 10 hour day on the computer. Each of the Ukrainian women received at least 10 emails or 100 instant messages.

It is undisputed that he wrote six steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova from his jail cell. She doesn't speak English and had to have all of his letters translated. This is not a likely candidate for the so called Ukrainian bride scam. He writes in part:

He failed to explain these impossible things to the jury by testifying in his own defense.

These are three of probably 20 proofs that he is crazier than a shit house rat. This is the tip of the iceberg. I won't go into the half dozen of his rants written from his jail cell which are full of easily demonstrable lies on undisputed matters. This is a former lawyer for G-d's sake. He has lost all of his ability to lie effectively.

I want to talk to Bev about that bridge that I own in Lake Havasu. I can erect in London or anywhere in the U.K. via air freight for only 10% down.

OK - I give in. You win. You're right. He's a can short of a six-pack and his wife's just as nutty for not seeing this abrupt change in her husband. Good luck in your quest in getting him declared insane as a result of a heart operation.

Can you build the bridge on the swampland in Florida that I'm selling andy?

Old January 10th, 2012 #2460
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile -JC Moves Toward Sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
They don't take all that long to read. Take notes and search for terms when you need to go back. Perhaps I'm not seeing something here but I'm giving it the old college try. Read what Mrs. Steele had to say about the motive for the correspondance, as Ed Steele claimed in postings before the fact, which you can locate using the "find" function and the word "ruse."

day1.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:33 752k
day2.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:34 668k
day3.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:36 644k
day4.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:37 736k
day5.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:38 784k
day6.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:39 224k
day7.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:40 564k
day8.pdf 28-Nov-2011 11:31 104k
-JC is a faster reader than I am. It took me two weeks to get thru them. For once he may be STARTING to use the brain that G-d in Her Almighty Wisdom gave him. I am excited at the prospect of comparing notes. -JC loves to duplicate and triplicate posts as well as post off topic.

On the word ruse, check out the testimony where the Idaho State Trooper uses one and tells Steele that his wife is dead. He replies without shedding a tear:

Quote:
You gotta be shitting me!
You will also enjoy the testimony about Steele shitting his pants when they told him that he was under arrest. Steele has denied that in one of his rants from jail but the underwear have yet to be introduced into evidence.

Full disclosure to wreck -JC's day. I own the above website and posted the transcripts there in case Steele's propaganda organ pulls them off line.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread