VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2014 #21
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Does anyone else think it odd for a grown man to be on a public website asking whether or not it's OK to have sex with someone?
Yes. So weird.

Old December 11th, 2014 #22
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Is it okay for me to have sex with someone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
How about a West Asian Khazar closer to Europe
http://youtu.be/O2d7zeFwtj0
Many of those girls in that other video are White. I don't know what exactly they mean by "Akhasia". But, from the looks of those chicks, my guess is Ukraine, Crimea and Russia. Definitely hot, in any case.

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; December 11th, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Old December 12th, 2014 #23
Crowe

Quote:
Does anyone else think it odd for a grown man to be on a public website asking whether or not it's OK to have sex with someone?
On the internet? Not at all.... considering we got these little buggers running around everywhere...

(not saying TC is a jew)

Old December 14th, 2014 #24
robert burns

Quote:
Seems tame for most of the internuts. I am not in the least surprised some clown comes to a white site and ask if it is OK to have sex with non-whites.

For a lot here WN/VNNF is important and a place to discuss issues, for others it is a place to screw with people and pass time until mom calls them upstairs for supper.

Old December 14th, 2014 #25
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Is it okay for me to have sex with someone?

Many of those girls in that other video are White. I don't know what exactly they mean by "Akhasia". But, from the looks of those chicks, my guess is Ukraine, Crimea and Russia. Definitely hot, in any case.

Circassian-Abkhaz Beauties! - YouTube
If those bitches are white then I'm an albino space lizard. Ask a Russian how white Caucasians are.

Old December 14th, 2014 #26
Theodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
I don't know what exactly they mean by "Akhasia".
There are a few different varieties of the Abkhaz people. Some related to Utigur Huns & Great Bulgar Khans from the 8th to the 10th centuries as part of Khazar Khanate, possibly it's capital

Arrian, Pliny and Strabo have given accounts of the Abasgoi (generally considered ancestors of the modern Abkhazians) and Moschoi (Proto-Jewish tribe).

According to The Georgian Chronicles, the first inhabitants of what is now Abkhazia and the whole western Georgia were Egrosians, the descendants of Egros son of Togarmah, grandson of Japhet,
son of Noah, who came from the land known as Arian-Kartli.

There's a lot of history, myths, legends and folklore about all this. I try to demonstrate that modern Jews are not Semites.

The tribes Gog and Magog are regarded as descendants of Japheth.

KHAZARS

Last edited by Theodore; December 20th, 2014 at 04:36 AM.

Old December 15th, 2014 #27
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
If those bitches are white then I'm an albino space lizard. Ask a Russian how white Caucasians are.
Do I see Russia sharing the Black Sea, on that map?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
There are a few different varieties of the Abkhaz people...
Being located between Europe and Asia, there's no escaping there being a variety in such a region.

Old December 20th, 2014 #28
AsianNationalist

No, you race mixing bastard.

As a member of the Asian Race, I am disgusted at your idea of wanting to have sexual activity with a person from a different race. You will destroy the genetics of both races, and destroy true racial diversity. When you destroy that, you create this disgusting, mulatto race that we all hate.

So please, have sexual activity with a white woman, it helps both asians and whites.

Old December 20th, 2014 #29
AsianNationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post
Simple solution : move to East Asia forever!
Sorry, we don't accept retarded race mixers who seek to destroy our genetic purity and ethnic homogeneity. He should move to hell.

Old December 20th, 2014 #30
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker555 View Post
...Can't say I really care too much about this. Obsessing over dick size is exactly what the nigs do...
You wouldn't be saying such things, if your mom was Asian. Imagine your dad poking fun at your dick size.

Old December 22nd, 2014 #31
Serbian

Quote:
Can I still fuck East Asian girls and be a WN?
Can you still fuck trannies and not be a homo?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 24th, 2014 #32
robert burns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Can you still fuck trannies and not be a homo?
Only if they love you long time.

Old December 27th, 2014 #33
Céltico

He is a non-white trolling...or that seems

Old March 12th, 2015 #34
TheMexicanHorse

There's no much alternative here in Mexico, the white population is dying out since there hasn't been any serious european inmigration in the last century. So I'm f*cking mestizas but I'll try to settle down with a white women eventually

Old April 4th, 2015 #35
Tray Rojas

Asian women are gorgeous. You all have to be gay...

Old April 20th, 2015 #36
manofire

They are trying to force the 2 ugliest baboon races of whores onto Eurasian men. Chinks and Niggers. As I have said previously I'd rather fuck a Golden retriever with natural blonde hair, than a reptile cunt. Chinks and Niggers are lower to me than dogs. I consider them to be further from a human being, which can only be an Aryan girl. Aryan girls are the only true humans in this world. Everyone else is a step below golden retrievers.

You fuckers are trying to get Eurasian men raped by Chinks and Niggers. But we will never consent. We will never fuck mud women. And we would rather remain bitter angry virgins than ever surrender to mudblood cunts.

Eurasian men will NEVER surrender. We will resist to the end. We will fuck Aryan girls or we will stay bitter virgins. But we are half-white and we will NEVER settle for anything less than full white pussy. Even Eurasian girls are gook chink whores to us.

A TRUE Eurasian will never will never settle for a colored mudblood. Any Eurasian who commits bestiality with a colored slut is a race-traitor and no true Eurasian.

The Eurasian Creed is defined by Aryan girls, this is what we stand for, this is why we are Half-White. Throw your Niggers and Chink Whordes at us, we will wont give in. We will get white pussy one way or the other, even if we have to turn the anuses of our white dad into pussy.

Old June 14th, 2015 #37
Maynard

I'm a little late to this party, but I will answer your question as truthfully as I can. No, you cannot be a race traitor and a white nationalist. The two sides do not fit together. If you are a race traitor you are just as much an enemy as the jews and the mestizos and the negroes.

Old July 7th, 2015 #38
Olaf McGregor

Quote:
Hey all, posting this is Opposing Views since I'm not sure where else to put it.

Basically, I hate the niggers and the pakis that have infested my country in the UK. But I like East Asian girls. Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc. Their pussies are really tight and they treat guys well, waaaaay better than the average white girl who is a stuckup cow.

How can anyone hate East Asian chicks? Seriously, they're awesome. Can't we just say that they're OK but the nigs and the sand nigs need to be got rid of?

I don't see a problem with using asian women for sex, so long as you don't spill your seed in one of the mongrels. Of course considering how much more attractive white women are I don't know why you would want to.

Old July 7th, 2015 #39
Olaf McGregor

Quote:
Hey all, posting this is Opposing Views since I'm not sure where else to put it.

Basically, I hate the niggers and the pakis that have infested my country in the UK. But I like East Asian girls. Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc. Their pussies are really tight and they treat guys well, waaaaay better than the average white girl who is a stuckup cow.

How can anyone hate East Asian chicks? Seriously, they're awesome. Can't we just say that they're OK but the nigs and the sand nigs need to be got rid of?

I don't see a problem with using asian women for sex, so long as you don't spill your seed in one of the mongrels. Of course considering how much more attractive white women are I don't know why you would want to.

Old July 10th, 2015 #40
White Brazilian Boy

Fuck you!!!

Thread