Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2007 #1
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Default Broken Bottle Nation

The Broken-Bottle Nation
Clifton A. Emahiser’s Teaching Ministries
1012 N. Vine Street, Fostoria, Ohio 44830
Phone (419)435-2836, Fax (419)435-7571
E-mail [email protected]
Please Feel Free To Copy, But Not To

Page 1

For the title of this brochure, I searched for a special font to impress upon the
reader that the subject being addressed is indeed about “ the broken-bottle nation ”. I
found an appropriate font named Matisse ITC, and you will notice how shattered it
appears. I could have used other synonyms for “ broken ”, such as “ totaled ”,
“ finished ”, “ ruined ”, “ destroyed ”, “ smashed ”, “ wrecked ”, “ demolished ”, “ shivered ”,
“ fractured ”, “ splintered ”, “ spent ”, “ expended ”, “ terminated ”, “ crushed ”, “ shattered ”,
“ pulverized ”, “ dashed ”, “ consumed ”, etc. I would like the reader to grasp that we are
addressing something that cannot be salvaged, restored, renovated, rehabilitated,
rejuvenated, reinstated or revived in any way, shape, manner or form. That it’s totally
defunct, extinct, dead, never to be resurrected. Yet the majority of pastors fail to
understand as much!
What we are talking about here is Jeremiah’s prophecy at 19:1-11, which reads:
“ 1 Thus saith Yahweh, Go and get a potter’s earthen bottle, and take of the
ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests; 2 And go forth unto the
valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim
there the words that I shall tell thee, 3 And say, Hear ye the word of Yahweh, O
kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith Yahweh of hosts, the
God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever
heareth, his ears shall tingle. 4 Because they have forsaken me, and have
estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom
neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled
this place with the blood of innocents; 5 They have built also the high places of
Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I
commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: 6 Therefore, behold,
the days come, saith Yahweh, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor
The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter. 7 And I will make
void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to
fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their
lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for
the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every
one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues
thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their
daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and

Page 2

straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten
them. 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,
11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith Yahweh of hosts; Even so will I break this
people and this city, as one breaketh a potter’s vessel, that cannot be made
whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.”
You will notice that this is a prophecy to “ Judah, and the inhabitants of
Jerusalem”. Yet further explanation is needed for the reader to thoroughly comprehend
the importance of this passage. Jeremiah was not addressing all the twelve tribes of
Israel, nor was he speaking of all of the original nation of Judah! We must not overlook
the fact that the bulk of Judah had also been taken into the Assyrian captivity, never to
return, and after Assyria left off with Judah, all that was left was the city of Jerusalem. It
was, rather, addressed to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, some of whom had mingled
their blood with the Canaanites. Later, when the nation of Judah was taken captive into
Babylon, most of pureblooded Judah would never return again, but follow in the
footsteps of the ten northern tribes. After a remnant of the nation of Judah returned to
Jerusalem from the Babylonian captivity, even more admixture of the Canaanites was
added to Judah. Nevertheless, many stayed racially pure. This race-mixing process
continued more and more until, at the time of Christ, there remained only a remnant in
the nation of Judah with the pure blood of Judah, Benjamin and a smattering of Levites.
We must also fathom that the prophecy at Jeremiah 19:1-11 of the broken-bottle nation
is just the opposite in nature to the prophecy given at Jeremiah 18:1-6 of the potter and
the clay, which indicates that the house of Israel would be restored, unlike the remnant
nation of Judah with its inhabitants of Jerusalem, condemned never to be revived.
In reality, the parables of the potter and the clay and the broken-bottle nation are
not so much a dissimilarity between the twelve tribes of Israel, but a contrast between
the nations they ultimately became, especially the nation of Judaea which, during the
last 500 years of its existence had many inhabitants with little-to-no true blood of Judah
among them. Once we comprehend this, the meanings of the parables of the potter and
the clay and the broken-bottle nation become more evident. Today, judeo-churchianity
in general ignores the prophecy of Jeremiah; that the nation of Judah, once broken,
would never be put back together again. It all boils down to this: all those who claim the
bad-fig-Canaanite-Edomite-jews squatting in Palestine today is a fulfillment of Biblical
prophecy declare Jeremiah’s prophecy of the broken-bottle nation to be null and void.
They also refute the red-letter words of Yahshua Christ Himself at Matthew 21: 19,
“ Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever.” Incredible are the claims of the
modern-day false prophets.
Many commentaries try to relate Jeremiah’s prophecy of the broken-bottle
nation to both the fall of Judaea to Babylon in 586 B.C. and also to Rome in 70 A.D. But
the remnant of Judah was restored after 70 years of Babylonian captivity, so only the
destruction of Judaea and Jerusalem in 70 A.D. can apply to Jeremiah’s broken-bottle
nation. And Josephus makes it quite clear that the inhabitants of Jerusalem were
indeed eating their children during the Roman siege. Nearly all of the 24th chapter of
Matthew is a prophecy by Yahshua Christ Himself concerning the siege of Jerusalem,

Page 3

which almost all futurists apply to a so-called “ latter day seven years of tribulation ”.
Here is an edited excerpt from my Watchman’s Teaching Letter #52, August, 2002:
Door Slammed Shut On The Counterfeit Bad-fig-jews
Messiah really locked the door tight, never to be opened for the impostor bad-figjews,
Matthew 21:43. I must point out: I am not talking about the pureblooded members
of the Tribe of Judah, but the mongrel descendants of Cain and Esau, along with other
non-Israelite mixtures: “ Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be
taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”
Today’s pastors “ that cannot bark ” never so much as identify what nation
Yahshua Christ was referring to here. This passage is saying, in no uncertain words,
that the kingdom would be taken from this prophesied broken-bottle nation and would
be transferred to another nation that would be worthy of such an honor. Since the
kingdom was taken from the broken-bottle nation of Judah, and allocated to another
nation, it would be ridiculous to suggest that Yahweh would renege and give it once
more to the broken-bottle nation of Judah. There are vilifying expressions today for that
kind of a giver! But this is what the “ dumb-dog ” pastors of today are proclaiming when
they claim that the bad-fig-jews returning to Palestine is a fulfillment of Bible prophecy!
That kind of interpretation is just the opposite of what Jeremiah prophesied! Yes, the
small remnant nation is all that remained of the kingdom at the time of Christ, but it was
also destroyed, never to be restored. It behooves us, therefore, to discover to which
nation the kingdom was transferred. But that’s another topic for another time.
Additionally, our Savior placed an everlasting curse on that proselytized, raciallymixed
nation, Matthew 21:19: “ And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to
it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow
on thee henceforward for ever.”
What is there about the phrase “ henceforward for ever ” that we fail to
understand? Furthermore, while Jeremiah prophesied that the House of Israel would be
reworked by the “ potter ” (Jeremiah 18:6), yet he proclaimed that the remnant nation of
Judaea and Jerusalem would become a broken-bottle, never to be made whole again,
Jeremiah 19:10-11: “ 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that
go with thee. 11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith Yahweh of hosts; Even so
will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter’s vessel, that
cannot be made whole again ...”
Again, what is there about “ cannot be made whole again ” that we don’t
understand? Thus, that present-day so-called nation of Israeli will never become a
homeland for the Zionist-jews. When Yahweh breaks something, it stays broken. It’s
like Humpty Dumpty on the wall that had a great fall, and all the king’s horses and all
the king’s men will never put that bad-fig cursed nation back together again. And all of
those television fundamentalist “ dumb-dog ” preachers can proclaim the “ jews are
God’s chosen people ”, and that the migration of those misfits back into Palestine is a
fulfillment of Bible prophecy, until they are blue in the face, and it’s not going to change
a thing! The Israelis have tanks costing several million dollars per copy on their side,
fighting against stone-throwing teenagers and boys, and Israelis can’t win, and they

Page 4

never will. Not that we should take up the arab cause, as they are as satanic as the
bad-fig-jews.
Messiah proclaimed this against those false bad-fig-jews, Luke 19:27: “ But
those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither,
and slay them before me.”
The Zionist-jews who are migrating today into Palestine actually consist of
several mixed-ethnic groups: one group consists of a proselyted portion that never
came from Palestine, while another is of a Canaanite-Edomite-mixture that did. The
reason today’s Zionist-jews want Palestine and Jerusalem is another attempt, like
Shebna, to usurp the throne and the “ key of David.” And this is only part of the
complex story.
Door Opened Only To The True Israel Sheep
The usurping-jews claiming to be Judah are goats, while the true Israelites are
His sheep. The door has been slammed shut to the usurping-jews, and opened wide to
His true Israel sheep. No other but the sheep need apply, as it is a closed corporation.
Messiah told the false-usurping-jews, John 10:26-27: “ 26 But ye believe not, because
ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know
them, and they follow me.”
The bad-fig-jews have not followed Christ for nearly 2000 years, but have fought
Christianity at every turn. What is there about the words “My sheep hear my voice, and
I know them, and they follow me ” that we don’t understand? When Christ said to the
bad-fig-jews “ ye are not my sheep ” , He was stating a scientific, genetic fact.
At Matthew 15:24, our Savior stipulated the specific purpose of His Mission:
“ But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of
Israel.”At Amos 3:2, Yahweh proclaimed to Israel: “ You only have I known of all the
families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.”
Further, we are told at Deut. 7:6: “ For thou art an holy [set apart] people unto
Yahweh thy singular-Elohim: Yahweh thy singular-Elohim hath chosen thee to be
a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the
earth.”
After the Almighty divorced Israel, putting her away and punishing her, in the
New Testament at 1 Peter 2:9 we read: “ But you are a chosen race, a royal
priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people, that you may declare the wonderful
deeds of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you
were no people but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy
but now you have received mercy.” RSV. Have the bad-fig-jews ever “ declared
God’s wonderful deeds ”?
These passages should give us an idea as to what doors “ the key of David ”
open and shut. No matter how hard some prostitute-churchianity-“dumb-dog ” ministers
try to open the “ door ” of Israel’s Redemption to other races (and especially the badfig-
jews), they will fail in their effort.

Page 5

Kingdom Of Judah Given To Another Nation
It is necessary here to repeat Matthew 21:43: “ Therefore say I unto you, The
kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the
fruits thereof.” In this passage, Christ is addressing the bad-fig-jews rather than the
remaining few true Israelites of Judaea. [Cross-reference this passage to Micah 4:7, but
not Acts 13:46 where it would be out-of-context.]
When the Edomite-jew Herod came to power, some of the following began to
happen in Judaea. Eusebius speaks of this in his The Church History 1:6, and my
translation is by Paul L. Maier, pages 34-35:
“When the line of Jewish [sic Judaean] rulers ceased, the orderly succession of
high priests from generation to generation fell into instant confusion. The reliable
Josephus reports that Herod, once made king by the Romans, no longer appointed high
priests of the ancient line but obscure sorts instead, a practice followed by his son
Archelaus and the Roman governors after him when they took over the government of
the Jews. The same writer reports that Herod was the first to lock up the sacred
vestment of the high priest and keep it under his own seal rather than priestly control,
as did his successor Archelaus and the Romans after him.”
Not only this, but once Herod took power he attempted to destroy all of Israel’s
genealogical records, ibid. 1:7, page 37: “... So Herod, with no Israelite ancestry and
pained by his base origins, burned the genealogical records, thinking he would appear
of noble birth if no one were able to trace his bloodline from public documents. A few,
however, carefully kept private records of their own, either remembering the names or
finding them in copies, and took pride in preserving the memory of their aristocratic
birth ...”W e must remember that after Hezekiah there were no kings of the House of
David in Judaea continuing to the final fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., and that was the
prophetic end of the “ broken bottle ” nation, never to arise again! It should be noted
that even the Edomite Herod was “ king ” in title only over Judaea under the Romans,
but hardly of the House of David. If there were ever a good-fig of Judah who was king
after Hezekiah, let all the dumb-dog-pastor supporters of the Zionists in Palestine today
name him/them!
DANIEL CHAPTER 9: Chapter 9 brings us to Daniel’s prophecy of the Seventy
Weeks, or 490 years. Daniel, understanding that Jeremiah’s literal Seventy Years
prophecy concerning Jerusalem was quickly coming to an end, agonized what the
future of the Holy City might be. Being greatly afflicted about the future, Daniel
earnestly sought guidance through fasting, meditation and fervent prayer to the
Almighty, recorded from verses 4 to 21. In his prayer, Daniel didn’t make any excuses
for our people, but spelled everything out exactly as it was. One must remember that
before those Judahites were taken captive into Babylon, they had incorporated many of
the religious practices brought into Israel by Solomon’s foreign wives, which hurried
their process into paganism, resulting in many of Judah race-mixing with non-Israelites,
confirmed later by Ezra. Though afterward many of those Judahites reformed, that

Page 6

fraction of the original race-mixed nation of Judaea was doomed to final extinction in 70
A.D., and they never became an enduring self-governing sovereign nation after their
Exile, at which time they chose leaders from the tribe of Levi rather than Judah. They
became the cursed-fig tree and/or broken-bottle nation, never to be put back together
again. Though being doomed as a nation, nevertheless there were still some good seed
among them. Surely, Daniel, with his copy of Jeremiah, knew the prophecy of the
“ broken bottle ” at Jeremiah 19:1-11.
It is simply amazing that today nearly all the “mainstream” clergy try to imply
that the present-day bad-fig-jews gathering in Palestine, and especially Jerusalem, is a
fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Yes, they are fulfilling prophecy, but not in the manner
they suggest. When Scripture proclaims that that remnant nation is like a broken bottle,
“ that cannot be made whole again ” (Jer. 19:11), how can they sidestep and reconcile
that inalterable fact? Yet they try! Again, how can they remove the curse of the fig tree
of Matthew 21:19 which our Redeemer placed on them when he said: “ Let no fruit grow
on thee henceforward for ever.” Both of these passages totally eliminate any such
future (so-called) fulfillment. Therefore, Daniel’s prophecy at chapter 9 concerns itself
with the sum and substance of how long, and under what conditions, that post-exilic
remnant, non-sovereign nation would last. It fell in 70 A.D. to the Romans, never to be
revived again! It hasn’t and it never will!
To substantiate beyond all reasonable doubt that this is true, I will cite Paul at
Romans 16:20: “ And the God of peace shall crush Satan under your feet shortly
...” Paul was predicting that the Romans would shortly besiege and destroy Jerusalem,
along with Herod’s temple, a fulfillment of Jer. 19:11. This prophecy by Paul foresaw a
fulfillment of the prophecy at Genesis 3:15; that the seed of the woman would bruise
the head of the serpent. This could only mean that the Romans were of the seed of the
woman, and the bad-fig-jews at Jerusalem the seed of the serpent (John 8:44).
At Matthew 15:24, our Savior stipulated the specific purpose of His Mission:
“ But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of
Israel.” This included the good-fig-Judahites.
Paul said at 1 Corinthians 11:1: “ Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of
Christ.” In order for Paul to make such a statement, he too, must go only to the lost
sheep of the house of Israel, which were to be reworked by the hand of the potter, not
the broken-bottle nation of bad-fig-jews! (Jer. ch. 18 vs. ch. 19)
James at 1:1 said: “ James, a servant of God and of the Master Yahshua
Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.” Inasmuch as
James was killed before the siege of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. by the Romans, all twelve
Israelite tribes had already been scattered abroad. So all those under the
misconception that the dispersal of the bad-fig-jews at 70 A.D. represents the
dispersion of all the twelve tribes of Israel are insufficiently informed.

Thread