Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 26th, 2012 #281
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Dont think I'd be to botherd if she perfomed a sex act on me tbh.
What if you were 12?! What if it were your 12 year old son?

Old October 26th, 2012 #282
M.N. Dalvez

That's so- it's still paedophilia. How is that a difficult case? Reverse things and pretend it was a 31 year old cleaner forcing alcohol and then himself on a bunch of pre-pubescent girls. The crowds would be baying for his head on a stick!

On her way there, he kissed and groped a 12-year-old girl on a bench. On arrival he started 'dirty dancing' a group of teenagers, asking one girl for sex and rubbing himself against the shocked teens.

After midnight Wheeler molested two girls, aged 13 and 14, in a bedroom. The jury was told he pulled the 14-year-old’s trousers down before performing a sex act on her, and forced a 13-year-old to carry out a sex act on him while her private parts were exposed.

James Dunstan, prosecuting, said Wheeler’s behaviour that night had been 'highly flirtatious' while he was trapped 'in a drunken bubble'.

In a video interview with police the 13-year-old girl said Wheeler pounced on her and her 12-year-old friend after plying them with strong Stella Artois lager.

Old October 26th, 2012 #283
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Ah fuck the courts: just hang the bitch and be done with it.

Old October 26th, 2012 #284
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Reverse things...
That's the problem facing the anti-White, anti-male system. It's based on the myth of equality, and should logically be reversible, but isn't.

When the system encounters a self-refuting instance like this one, it balks.

Old October 26th, 2012 #285
Harrington

Dirty slag should be locked up for a few years imo

Old October 26th, 2012 #286
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Jimmy liked them young

Old October 27th, 2012 #287
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
That's the problem facing the anti-White, anti-male system. It's based on the myth of equality, and should logically be reversible, but isn't.
I think the problem here is that the judge simply can't bring himself to believe that sexually foisting oneself on a bunch of pre-pubescents is as bad when a female does it as when a male does it. The same goes for a lot of other men and women (less women than men, to be fair to them).

Old October 27th, 2012 #288
joefrombradford

I guess this is the reason the government swept Pakistani rape gangs under the carpet. They didn't want organised grooming (white or black) in the spotlight as it would unearth paedophiles in Showbiz, Parliament, the legal system and other highly influential positions.

It was a can of worms that they really didn't want opening.

Old October 27th, 2012 #289
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I guess this is the reason the government swept Pakistani rape gangs under the carpet. They didn't want organised grooming (white or black) in the spotlight as it would unearth paedophiles in Showbiz, Parliament, the legal system and other highly influential positions.

It was a can of worms that they really didn't want opening.

“And it’s the others, if they’re living, we can look at them. Then there is a third category which is ‘others’.”

Yes, I thought that too. And I wonder if the spotlight will be kept firmly on "celebrities", a television circus for the masses who are by and large as corrupt as their masters.

I kept this excellent post from Brutus:

Quote:
Just as the jew writes the storyline for the soap operas, so it writes the storyline for political news events. TV programming is carefully constructed as to weave the lies into the most elementary children`s shows all he way up to the most sophisticated Sunday morning political news analysis. Any media that perveys the so-called expose` is merely the jew recognizing the jig is up on that particular lie and it uses that deflection technique to maintain credibility. Brutus

Old October 27th, 2012 #290
john-connor
Banned

Default Irish interview with Pervert Salvile surfaces

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Iri...175944481.html News that BBC star, D.J, and TV personality Sir Jimmy Savile may have abused as many as 300 children when alive, has shocked Britain.

An Irish interview on Ulster Television from 2006 where Savile was asked about rumors of pedophile activity has also surfaced.

The interview by Gerry Kelly on the” Kelly Live” program has now been seized on as evidence that there were deep suspicions about Savile when he was alive. He died last year.

Savile was asked on Ulster Television about “rumors about the eccentric, tracksuit-wearing, cigar-smoking personality” that “had long been tabloid fodder.”

“I think all children should be eaten at birth,” Savile declared when asked whether he ever wanted children of his own.

Asked about children, Saville said “I never loved them at all. I respected them and they respected me."

“They knew that I wasn’t some yucky adult that’d say: ‘My my, don’t you look smart today?’ I don’t talk like that to kids.”

Read more: Suspected pedophile Jimmy Savile boasted of IRA connections for protection

Asked about rumors in tabloid newspapers, he replied: “Any tabloid journalist will tell you two things.

ne: I’m very boring. Two: I don’t do drugs, I don’t do underage sex or any of them things that you read in the papers today.”

He said: “I don’t have an Internet, I don’t have a computer, I don’t know what an e-mail is. I don’t know anything about that world.”

Talking about the rumors, he said: “Hey, all you can expect from a pig is a grunt. That’s it. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest.”

Kelly said Savile was very convincing, “We didn’t go away thinking he lied through his teeth from start to finish. We took him at his word as everybody was at the time, we had no reason other than what was written on the Internet to disbelieve him.”

“I was sitting to him, as close as I am to you, face-to-face and he was saying he didn’t do these things. I could hardly call him a liar, could I?”

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Iri...#ixzz2AUqNS5t8

Old October 27th, 2012 #291
martinbarrett
Banned

any evidence Jimmy did an actual child as opposed to teenage girls ? no

media trying to extend the police state yet again. making heterosexuality increasingly a crime.

age of consent was 13 in the Uk in 19th century. would be a better thing for 16 yr old women to marry and have kids rather than go to lesbo universities etc.

If Jimmy had been a faggot and had touched boys this would not be a story.

Old October 27th, 2012 #292
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
Yes.

Quote:
media trying to extend the police state yet again. making heterosexuality increasingly a crime.
I think the media is actually trying to get justice for a) the 9 year old boys who were raped; b) the dead children in the Jersey children's home; c) the victims in general; d) trying to expose the link to the Govt., Prime Minister and Sir Anthony Blunt who were allegedly involved; e) prosecuting the fellow paedos who remain alive and f) trying to distract from the muslim grooming rings.
Quote:
age of consent was 13 in the Uk in 19th century. would be a better thing for 16 yr old women to marry and have kids rather than go to lesbo universities etc.
What about the 9 year old boys who were molested? I'm not sure they could have had kids.

Quote:
He was a "faggot", did touch boys (9 year old ones) and it is a story.

Old October 27th, 2012 #293
john-connor
Banned

Quote:

You are a sick Bastard

Old October 27th, 2012 #294
john-connor
Banned

He was a "faggot", did touch boys (9 year old ones) and it is a story.Why is he backing up a faggot. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ter-death.html 2008 the presenter was accused of abusing a 10-year-old boy at Haut de la Garenne, focus of lingering suspicions about organised paedophilia. Surrey police questioned Savile about the allegations in 2007, but in 2009 the Crown Prosecution Service ruled there was insufficient evidence to proceed. The Director of Public Prosecutions is investigating that decision.

Old October 27th, 2012 #295
john-connor
Banned

Your a child abuser thats why you are backing up the cunt. http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...s-8222948.html

A former BBC colleague of Jimmy Savile accused him of being a necrophiliac whose usual sexual partners were 'under-aged subnormals'.

The astonishing allegations were made on Radio 5 Live by Paul Gambaccini, who started working as a DJ on Radio 1 in 1973.

He said he was made aware of the necrophilia claims in the Eighties.

His comments stunned presenter Nicky Campbell who tried to stop the conversation by saying the allegations were not in the public domain.

Gambaccini continued, saying the BBC was not the only organisation at fault for failing to expose Savile.

He said the press was equally to blame and claimed a reporter was heard talking at a wedding 10 years ago about Savile being a necrophiliac.

He said: "The expression I came to associate with Savile's sexual partners was either one used by production assistants or one I made up to summarise their reports ... 'under-age subnormals'.

"He targeted the institutionalised, the hospitalised - and this was known. Why did Jimmy go to hospitals? That's where the patients were."

But he said these things were taking place at a time when staff failed to get to grips with the concept of paedophilia.

"It was considered so far beyond the pale that people didn't believe it happened," he said during the 5 Live Breakfast Show.

And he said the problems with failing to call Savile to account went well beyond the BBC.

He questioned why newspapers had not acted when he said a tabloid reporter had boasted that his colleagues were aware of a story linking Savile to "necrophilia".

Campbell pointed out: "That particularly lurid accusation that you have just brought to people's attention is one that has not been in the public domain."

Gambaccini agreed and asked "why not?". And he asked: "Who vetted the knighthood? Coco the clown?"

He said the entire society was taken in by Savile - "including the Prime Minister who invited him to Chequers; including the royal family, photographed with him, he got a knighthood in this country, he got a papal knighthood.

"This is not just the BBC this is history, this is a man who conned an entire society," Gambaccini added.
inShare
Ads by Google

Old October 27th, 2012 #296
john-connor
Banned

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/39...ecrophilia.htm Jimmy Savile may have sexually molested corpses at the hospital for which he raised millions of pounds, it is feared.

Stoke Mandeville Hospital is to probe whether the late children's television presenter had keys to the mortuary after a 1990 interview with Savile in Q magazine emerged, which raised suspicions about his behaviour.

Savile had his own room at the hospital in Buckinghamshire and allegedly abused child patients in there.

This latest line of inquiry comes after old interviews with Savile revealed his fascination with dead bodies.

The Jim'll Fix It host worked at the hospital as a volunteer and told Q magazine: "One of my jobs is to take away the deceased. You can look after somebody, be alone with somebody, who has lived a whole lifetime.

"That is a privilege and an honour. Some people get hold of the fact that Jim likes looking after cadavers and say 'Aha Jim's a necrophiliac.' I'm not a necrophiliac."
Follow us
Google Plus

A Stoke Mandeville spokesman said: "We have been shocked to hear of the very serious allegations about Jimmy Savile. We continue to cooperate fully with the police.

"We have no record of any complaints of this nature and would have taken swift and decisive action if this had formally been raised with us.

"We will maintain close contact with the police and once they have reported back over the next few weeks we will look at their findings to agree whether we should follow up with our own internal enquiry.

"We are working closely with our staff and will support them in reporting to the police should they have any information."

Metropolitan Police are pursuing 340 lines of inquiry against Savile, who died in 2011.

One alleged victim said he was molested when he was nine years old and told of how Savile declared himself "King Jimmy" after the assault.

Kevin Cook, now 45, claimed Savile promised him a prized Jim'll Fix It badge if he would allow the TV host to molest him. It happened after Cook got his wish on the popular 1970s TV show by driving around Brands Hatch race track in a milk float.

Afterwards, they went into a dressing room and Savile made Cook touch him intimately, claimed Cook.

"After I'd done up my shorts Jimmy warned me not to tell.

"He became really scary and said 'Don't you dare tell anyone. Don't even tell your mates. We know where you live.'

"Then he said, 'Nobody would believe you anyway - I'm King Jimmy'.

"All I feel is hatred for that man," said Cook. "I wish he was still alive to face up to what he's done."

To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail: [email protected]

Old October 27th, 2012 #297
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
He was a "faggot", did touch boys (9 year old ones) and it is a story.Why is he backing up a faggot. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ter-death.html 2008 the presenter was accused of abusing a 10-year-old boy at Haut de la Garenne, focus of lingering suspicions about organised paedophilia. Surrey police questioned Savile about the allegations in 2007, but in 2009 the Crown Prosecution Service ruled there was insufficient evidence to proceed. The Director of Public Prosecutions is investigating that decision.

Old October 27th, 2012 #298
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Jimmy Savile was 'banned from visiting children's home after molesting girl'

A woman said he was told to leave the care home in his home city of Leeds after staff found him in a bedroom with the girl in the 1970s

Sex fiend Jimmy Savile was banned from visiting a council-run children's home after molesting a 12-year-old girl, it was claimed today.

A woman said he was told to leave the care home in his home city of Leeds after staff found him in a bedroom with the girl in the 1970s.

The woman, who does not want to be identified, told BBC Radio Leeds the girl was indecently touched by the former DJ but that a social worker advised her not to report it to the police.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-was-banned-from-visiting-childrens-1374303

Once again for those who ignored missed it the first half-a-dozen times:

Quote:

Jimmy Savile 'Molested Boy Scout Kevin Cook When He Was Just 9'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/15/jimmy-savile-molested-boy-scout-kevin-cook-when-he-was-just-9-pictures_n_1966046.html

What gets me is that we should be all over this, exposing links to freemasonry, Blunt, the government (if that's true) and so on, but instead we spend more time trying to counteract the people who desperately want to spin it in completely the wrong direction.

Here's the post I made in the Bill White thread about this:
Quote:
I don't know how much UK news you get over there, but Savile is now accused of raping 9 year old boys, mentally handicapped young girls, necrophilia. and, as of yesterday, procuring young children for an elite grooming ring which appears to have included a former Prime Minister. Savile appears to have been protected at the highest levels. His peace medal from Israel, his friendship with the Krays, his friendship with the Royals, his association with Bilderbergs and Sir Anthony Blunt etc - something gave him the confidence to know he could act and nobody would touch him. The CPS folks have tried to get him so many times and each time they were prevented - why? Even his own great-niece was allegedly mauled by him and he paid off her family to keep quiet. He's linked to the Jersey children's home where abuse took place and where skeletons were found. It wasn't just a case of him going after teen groupies as it first appeared.

I'm more interested in who protected him and why.

Last edited by Bev; October 27th, 2012 at 07:28 AM.

Old October 27th, 2012 #299
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Yes.

I think the media is actually trying to get justice for a) the 9 year old boys who were raped; b) the dead children in the Jersey children's home; c) the victims in general; d) trying to expose the link to the Govt., Prime Minister and Sir Anthony Blunt who were allegedly involved; e) prosecuting the fellow paedos who remain alive and f) trying to distract from the muslim grooming rings.

What about the 9 year old boys who were molested? I'm not sure they could have had kids.

He was a "faggot", did touch boys (9 year old ones) and it is a story.
martinbarrat is a coloured man he has no role on a forum dedicated to white nationalism.He has clearly shown that he is directed by the state in his attempt to smear white nationalism by posting his own deviancy.Hopefully a true patriot in Ireland will take the necessary action to shut his mouth for him.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 27th, 2012 #300
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Good point Bev. Neither could the (alleged) dead people.

martin, this "story" is surely beyond the bounds of "sexual preference", and belongs in the realm of sadism, total control, torture, blackmail on an unimaginable scale, and something far, far worse than all of these.