Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2007 #1
bluecollarbrad
Banned

Default Free Talk Live

I think Alex Linder is a stand up guy. I think the VNN forum is one of the best pro-white forum's in the U.S. I love Free Talk Live, and I don't understand all the bullshit of the negative feedback, but hey if I bore you, then go ahead. I'm not that computer savvy and I don't think I care to be. If negative feedback is your biggest care in life than you haven't been around too much. I might be mistaken, but I think you may be considered a pencil-necked geek and was easily pushed around in high school. I use this forum more as a therapy tool to vent my anger in this decadent society that we live in today. Everybody seems to be an informant now these days. That is the easiest thing to throw at people, that or call them a jew, a nigger lover or a race traitor. I don't agree with every little thing that Alex Linder says or does and I'm sure he wouldn't agree with everything I say or do either. Why I give him credit is because he doesn't throw on a uniform and call himself a commander. Plus he's brave, much more so than I could ever be. He sticks his neck out on the line for what he believes in. He lets people join in like cryptoracist & Bill White to voice their opinions, and even the likes of me. I thought Randy Gray did great on his first Free Talk Live show Saturday night and I learned a lot. Anybody who's ever been in a 12 step program understands this one, I just want to thank you for being here and letting me share.

Old August 15th, 2007 #2
10Bears

I agree with a lot of what you said. FTL and Goyfire are the two most serious current events-type WN broadcasts on the web. I leave them feeling informed and worried.
Randy Gray's show "worked". I haven't been a big Mark in Cali fan in the past but it seems like he's getting past his ****-blurts and coming into his own as an Agis-style moderator( good work, Mark!!).
I'd like to see this trio continue.

Old August 16th, 2007 #3
1st Edu

Thumbs up

All the FTL's that I have been able to listen to form the end of July to now have kicked ass!!

Keep it up! The enemy:[] sweats in growing fear.

Thread