Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2020 #1
Fico

Default I talked with God

This text is from Racial loyalty issue No38,it shows to us how God gived Revelation for our race

Undoubtedly, you might think that I would be the last person in the world with whom God would have an in-depth, heart-to-heart talk, or even a
tete-a-tete. But not so. There is every reason why he should, and the fact is, he did. The time was October 25, 1986, and we spent a cozy six
hours, from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. of that day, reviewing and discussing the overwhelming problems of the world, a world that is now in utter
chaos and rapidly coming apart at the seams.
Talking with God is not really a new phenomenon in my family, My dear departed mother, bless her kind, loving soul, used to talk to God on an
almost daily basis. Brought up along the strictly orthodox Mennonite creed, her religion was as vital to her as her dally bread and butter, if not
more so.

Then there is my youngest sister, who is four years my senior. Although a sixth grade drop out, she suddenly got bitten by the Christinsanity
bug some 45 or 50 years ago. She too, talked to God and claimed that God told her she should become a missionary in South America, which
is overrun with those sinful, deranged Catholics. She promptly enrolled in a Bible school in Alberta and after a year or two of further intensive
indoctrination she went to Colombia., South America, to "convert" these misguided Catholics, who, she was told, worshipped the "Church of the
Devil". In Colombia she met another bible-thumping Christian missionary and they were soon married. Eighteen years and eight children later
they returned to Canada, after having confused a relatively small number of Catholics with their own brand of Christianity. She may not have
drastically changed the course of Christianity in South America, but she did do something very constructive. She contributed eight beautiful,
healthy children to the White Race, and who could ask for more than that?
But going back to talking with God, and who can and who can- not talk to him. We have the story of Job in the Old Testament in which it says
that one day "the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them." Now we should remember that
this was written long before there was a New Testament telling about the supposed birth of Jesus Christ. At this time God evidently already had
a number of motherless sons, of which Jesus Christ was not one, but Satan was. Not only was he a son of God, but evidently the most favored
of them all, since the rest of the chapter chortles about how he and God had themselves a Jolly good sport tormenting the hell out of poor old
Job over a period of years. Who the other motherless sons were, it doesn't say, and we can assume that they got less than their share of
fatherly attention.

Be that as it may, surely, if he can have a friendly chat with Beelzebub himself, he should certainly be willing to talk to a fine upstanding fellow
like myself, whom he created in his own image. In any case, I want to state at the outset here that my credentials for talking to God are as good
as those of any man in history. I challenge any doubting Thomas to produce meaningful proof to the contrary.
Then there is the story of Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon religion. Although he had all the morals of an alley cat, and "sealed" at
least 50 women officially (and at least another 100 unofficially, and had a lot of fun doing it) he, too, claimed he talked to God. Well, if not God
directly, at least his somewhat camouflaged surrogates. Anyway, and be that as it may, his deified and edified successors claim they have a
direct hot pipeline to God, and get ongoing, (although strangely contradictory) messages from him repeatedly, and five million Mormons believe
both Joseph Smith and his subsequent purveyors of this weird and confusing story.

The most recent message from God to the head honcho
was in 1978, when President Spencer W. Kimball claimed God told him to forget all previous directives to the contrary and invoke race-mixing
in the Mormon church with all deliberate speed.
I could add here, that according to the Old Testament, God also communicated repeatedly and incessantly to the point of nausea with such
pimps, murderers, whoremongers and swindlers as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but since in no way do I want to be in the same pen with such
swine, we will blot them out summarily and flush them down the memory hole.

Now I'll admit, God and I have not been on the best of terms for the last fifty years of my life, and many is the time I have thank- ed God for not
believing in him, and I still do so today. But no matter. I am as well qualified to talk to God as anybody. If Pat Robert- son can talk to God, and
have him tell Pat not only to run for president, but also how to run the country, why, so can 1. If Oral Roberts can stand there and see a nine
hundred foot high Christ looming up in front of him, telling him to build a half billion dollar medical center, then I, too, have such prerogatives. If
Jimmy and Tammy Bakker, Billy Graham, Rex Humbard, and a host of other electronic con-artists can talk to God, and have God talk back to
them, well, so can I. I am here to tell these bible-thumping escapees from Cloud Nine that they may be far more adept at scrounging for the big
bucks, but they have no monopoly on talking to God. After all, we are all equal in the eyes of the Lord and we poor sinners too can establish a
pipeline, even a hotline, to God. After all. If God can have habitual cozy chats with Satan himself, as he has done for the last six thou- sand
years, why shouldn't he talk to Ben Klassen? After all, I am the founder of a highly constructive religion, a religion designed to save from
extinction God's finest handiwork, the White Man, whom he created in his own image. Surely, he also would be interested in saving his most
precious creation from pollution, contamination and devastation. The fact is he is very much interested, and he told me so.

The occasion was on a Thursday on the date I mentioned earlier and I was sitting at a big table in the empty meeting room of our Church,
mulling over the miserable fate of the White Race unless there was soon some powerful intervention that at present had not yet materialized.
Suddenly, as I looked across the big table, there was God, smiling at me.
Before I go into detail about our heavy conversation, let me first of all describe a clear picture of him as he appeared to me. Now we have all
been burdened for centuries with this ancient image of God as was portrayed by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, namely that
of an ancient Patriarch with blue eyes, white hair, and a long, flowing white beard. In fact, we have always pictured him as a wise old sage, but
so old and gray that he is well over the hill and practically senile. Nothing can be further from the truth. Although he had been around from time
immemorial, he appeared to me as a vibrant young man, about 35 years of age and in the prime of his life. He was handsome in a manly sort
of way, average in height, but athletic of build. He had wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. He seemed, in fact, the epitome of the ideal Nordic. His
voice was vibrant, resonant and mellifluous.

Last edited by Fico; March 3rd, 2020 at 04:30 PM.

Old March 3rd, 2020 #2
Fico

So there we were, sitting across the table from each other, eyeball to eyeball. He was smiling (he had gloaming white teeth) and he started the
conversation.
"Ben, this may come as a surprise to you, but you and I have a lot to discuss and I want your undivided attention." His smile set me at ease.
I admitted I was surprised, but I quickly assured him that I was all ears, and had been wanting to discuss some extremely crucial matters with
him for some time. I further assured him that he was most welcome to make his appearance here in our church, and did he mind if I turned on
the tape recorder so that I could record our meeting for future generations. He declined the latter request on the basis that some pecuniary Yid
would undoubtedly get hold of the tape sooner or later, botch it up to suit the Jewish storyline and further confuse an already too mixed-up
world. He also said he had some secret directives to relay on to me as to how to deal summarily with the Jews, a matter that was for my ears
only. I quickly realized the gravity of the situation, and that this was no incidental happenstance meeting, and therefore quickly withdrew my
request about the tape recorder. Since he was not the type to waste a lot of time with meaningless chit-chat (he is a busy spirit, having a whole
universe to run) he immediately got down to the nitty-gritty.
"Ben," he said, (I was pleased we were on such intimate terms) "I am here to tell you that I am extremely pleased with the course the Church of
the Creator has taken. When I created this Planet Earth, I had in mind that mankind, whom I had created in my own image, would have at least
the sense of a bird-brain and would follow my Natural laws. If you look at the world around you, you will find millions of species — animals,
birds, reptiles and insects.

In each creature I have implanted the natural instinct to propagate and perpetuate its own kind, to multiply its own
kind, in short, to take excellent care of its own. Not only to preserve and take care of its own kind in the face of all opposition, but to cull out its
defects and to upgrade its own species for a more secure and compatible existence on this Planet Earth. One of the basic natural laws I have
promulgated in order to achieve this perpetuity and continual improvement is the segregation of not only each species, but even each subspecies to its most intricate hair-splitting difference. There may be 250 sub-species of hummingbirds, but each sub-species mates only and
exclusively with its own."
"Then you are strictly in favor of racial segregation for the human race?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" he thundered, as he smashed his powerful fist down upon the table. "What is now happening to this once beautiful and pristine
human race is the most disgusting spectacle that has occur- red in the course of the living species over the last several billion years. It is an
utter abomination in mine eyes. When I created the human race it was a beautiful intelligent creature. I proudly created it in my own image, as
you see me today. I also created monkeys, gorillas, niggers and other inferior sub-species, such as you call the mud races, but that is another
chapter. In no way were they representative of the human race, nor did they have any remote relationship to my own image. That there is now
a total bastardization of all those inferior creatures with the human race I created in my own image, is a flagrant violation of my natural laws.
What is now left of a muddled and contaminated 'human race' is going to pay dearly for that transgression."
'Then you don't consider the niggers and mud races as part of the human race?" I queried.

The color was rapidly rising in his florid cheeks and I could seethe wrath of God erupting like a volcano before my eyes.
"Do I look like a goddamned stinking Hottentot? Do I look like a filthy New Guinea headhunter?" he thundered back at me with fire in his eyes.
The whole room was beginning to vibrate and I shook in my cowboy boots for having asked such a stupid question. "No," I admitted meekly,
"you sure don't, and I retract the question. But what about the Mexicans?"
"I loathe and detest the Mexicans. I hate all mongrels whether they categorize themselves as humans, or whether they are in the bird, animal,
insect or reptile groups. In fact, if you will open your eyes you will learn from the laws of Nature, which I instituted and arc MY laws. You will
learn that nowhere else outside of the degenerating human race will you see such bastardization taking place. Only in that species to which I
have allocated the most precious treasure — intelligence, creativity, even genius, do I now regretfully find those precious gifts being trampled in
the dirt and cast before swine."
"But what about the Jews? They claim that they are God's Chosen, and that you made a special covenant, an exclusive promise to them that
they could have the world as their oyster. Even most Christians believe that. Is there any truth to that claim?"
I could see the color rising in his face once more and again there was fire in his expressive eyes.

"It is a damnable lie! The Jews are the excrement of humanity — doomed forever to be miserable parasites until such time as the White Race
again regains its senses, its pride, and its fighting courage. It is this very issue that I came down to talk to you about, and we will get back to the
Jews later. First of all let me put the picture in proper context for you.
"When I created this beautiful Planet Earth with its majestic mountains, with its clean lakes and rivers, its pristine forests replete with green
meadows and beautiful flowers, I did not have In mind the despoliation and contamination to which the air, the water and the land has now
been subjected. My beautiful Planet Earth, which is distinctly unique with life and which I created as the apple of my eye, has now been
polluted, ravaged and raped! This must stop!
"Basically at fault is that greedy, grasping parasite, the avaricious Jew. He has first of all bastardized and contaminated the supreme pinnacle
of my creation, the human race, and when I say that, I do mean the White Race, which I created in my image. Having despoiled my pride and
joy, he then rapidly proceeded to exploit the intelligence of the White Race and despoil, pollute and contaminate my beautiful Planet Earth as
well. Whereas the parasitic Jews are the prime cause, I blame the White Race secondarily for allowing this abomination to be foisted on them
and on the planet. The time has come for a drastic accounting and a ruthless correction."

"This brings me to an extremely important question I have been wanting to ask," I Interjected. "The Sermon on the Mount repeatedly preaches
the idea of perpetual subsidization of the misfits. 'Bless- ed are the meek, the halt, the lame, the idiots. Sell all thou hast and give it to the poor.
Love your enemies,' etc. Yet this is completely contrary to all the laws of Nature followed by every other creature. What is your position on that
issue?" I asked the great Creator.

Old March 3rd, 2020 #3
Fico

"Of course It is completely contrary to my eternal laws and contrary to common sense. It is another treacherous and destructive idea spread by
the parasitic Jew in order to sap the vitality of the human species, drag it down into helpless degradation and feed on its carcass. In their blind
fury to do so they are too dumb to realize that when the parasite destroys the host, the parasite will die with it.
"Anyone observing the healthy propagation and perpetuation of the species, any species, will note that in order to stay healthy and viable, the
culling process is absolutely essential. Cull out the misfits, the weak, the sick, the deformed. Do not allow them to reproduce. Put a premium on
the reproduction and expansion on the strong, the healthy, the virile, the competent. Every species in Nature does so, except the White Race.
This is an abomination in mine eyes, and it must change, and change immediately."

"But," I said, "all this runs counter to all the claims of the Jewish- Christian bible, which they say was written strictly under your direction. Then
obviously you disavow writing it?"
"Most definitely! It is another abominable Jewish lie! Think about it! Would I write such garbage as having the Jews, that despicable parasite, as
my 'Chosen People?' Would I care to have my image desecrated as that of a parasite? The very idea is enough to make a sane person throw
up. The Jews, I am telling you right now, are going to have to pay, and pay dearly for such an insult to me. I will wipe this miserable pestilence
from the face of the earth!"

"What about Christianity, the Catholic church and the popes?" I queried further. "What about the story that you fathered a son called Jesus
Christ...?" Again, I saw that fire in the eye and a volcanic eruption of fury. I was sorry I had raised such a sensitive question.
"The story that I would stoop so low as to fornicate with a mere earthling, that I would commit adultery with a married woman and a Jewish hag
at that, is one of the most repulsive rumors ever promoted by the dregs of mankind. Think of it, Ben! Here I am busy running a universe, so
vast your little minds cannot even begin to encompass it. The galaxy in which your sun is placed and which you call the Milky Way, alone
consists of 200 billion stars more or less equal to the sun. But the Milky Way is only one of billions of other galaxies that stretch out in endless
space and into infinity. I created all that and manage all that. This little planet you call Earth, is only a speck of dust in that vast and endless
firmament. Do you think for a moment that I would indulge in such stupid peccadilloes as humping a married Jewish broad?"
I admitted that I never did believe that stupid story, and apologized for even bringing it up.

"This idiotic rumor was recycled by the Jews from previous myths. It was then sold to the popes, who then peddled it with gusto. Damn the
scurvy Jews! Damn the lying popes! If there really ever was a hell, I would gladly relegate all the Jews and all the popes to stew in It endlessly."
"You say If there was a hell'. That, too, is a myth, is it not?"
"Of course it is a myth, in fact, another contemptible slur on my character. Anyone who would create people by the billions and then build a
huge fiery hot furnace in which to burn and torture them, would have to be a monster — a despicable sadist of the worst kind. Why in the hell
would I want to commit such a horrible monstrosity?"
I admitted that no one in their right mind would, and that I never really believed that stupid story either. But why had this story reached such
widespread publicity and acceptance?

"The cunning and treacherous Jews realized early in their conspiracy that by creating a horrible monster, a bogey-man so horrendous to
contemplate that the average gullible yokel would panic at the very thought of it, that they would then have a weapon in their hands with which
to cudgel and enslave their superstitious and gullible victims. This they contrived to do. They then sold it to their mouthpiece, the Catholic
church from which the thousands of other Christian religions have spawned. As you can see, through this perfidious apparatus the Jews now
control the wealth and the people of the world. But more than that, they arc now destroying the very people that I created in my image, they are
contaminating and polluting my beautiful Planet Earth, to which I devoted so much special care and attention."
"You say there is no hell. I presume then that it follows that the story about devils and demons is also a myth?" I queried further.
"Yes, of course. Even a fool should be able to see that Nature's laws are MY laws. Who else could and would institute such a vast complex of
harmonious laws but I? Who else could get them to function and mesh perfectly? Now would I then louse it all up by creating a hostile
adversary to continually throw a monkey wrench into the works and aggravate the hell out of me? Only an idiot would do that, and believe me.
I'm no idiot. I never make mistakes, but if I had blundered into creating a hostile, aggravating troublemaker I would remedy the situation in the
flash of an eye. I would smash such abomination to smithereens and waste him in the outer fringes of the universe. The story about the devil,
as the one about hell, and the rumor about my affair with the non-virgin Mary is a despicable lie, invented and spread by that perfidious
parasite, the Jew."
"What is the solution?" I asked.
'That is the very reason I came down to see you. I am deter- mined that this lovely Planet shall not be desecrated and polluted into a pigsty. I
am determined that Nature's Finest, created in my own image, shall not be bastardized into a shameful mess of mongrelized zombies, to be
ruled by the excrement of humanity.

"No! I will smash the goddamned Jew and wipe him from off the face of this beautiful green earth! I have chosen Creativity to be the instrument
with which it shall be done. It is up to your movement to remind your racial comrades that the Laws of Nature are MY laws. If you want the truth
and if you seek wisdom, do not waste your time reading and re-reading the idiotic, contradictory and slanderous shibboleths contained in that
nefarious collection of nonsense known as the Jewish-Christian bible. It is the most insidious pack of lies ever assembled between two covers

Old March 3rd, 2020 #4
Fico

"No, indeed! If you want truth and wisdom, look to the Eternal Laws of Nature. They are MY laws. Who but I could create such a well
coordinated and functioning system of laws that dove-tail beautifully in eternal harmony, that have functioned from time eter nal and will forever
continue to do so in the eternal future. These are MY laws, and mankind would do well to observe, to reason and to learn."
Having given me this intensive background briefing, the Master planner then got down to the essence of our prolonged meeting, namely his
secret directives to me as how to deal summarily with the world's foremost parasite and its most persistent plague. He swore me to secrecy
and then set forth the detailed plan and program. Whereas we, the White Race, needed much further preparation and build-up in the fields of
organization and propaganda, he reminded me emphatically that we already had the means and the muscle to institute it now If we would get
our act together. He would, however, give me a clear signal when he deemed us ready to strike and resolve the issue once and for all. At such
time I should go public with the directives he had given me and broadcast them to the world at large.

He went further, "I hereby make a solemn promise and a bin ding covenant with the White Race, whom I created in my own image and love
above all others. If your people, who are also my people, will obey the Laws of Nature - MY laws, rouse up your courage, and your will power,
unite and fight, not only for your survival, but also for your expansion and advancement, I will bless them to become super-beings, a true
human race, in fact, demigods, faithfully created in my own image, a creation of whom I can truly be proud."
"In Creativity, you have made the first stumbling attempt to steer the best of mankind in my direction, to obey the Eternal Laws of Nature. I am
here to tell you that you have my blessing and that you will succeed, I promise you. It is my will. God is on your side."
I was thrilled. I was exhilarated! I blushed and looked down on the floor. When I looked up he had vanished. But his message was indelibly
etched in my mind. Now I didn't have to depend on the garbled and confusing reports of such con-artists as Billy Graham or Pat Robertson or
all the rest of that money grubbing ilk. Nor would I ever again waste my time trying to unravel all that confusing and contradictory claptrap
attributed to Moses, or Jesus Christ, or all the rest of that Jewish passel, whoever they were. Now, I had it directly from the highest authority, ex
cathedra, straight from the horse's mouth! I heard it with my own ears. We were on the right track! It was God's will! We were going to win! God
was on our side!
RAHOWA, all the way!
My credentials for talking to God are as good as those of any man in history. I challenge any doubting Thomas to produce meaningful proof to
the contrary.
It is God's Will that the White Race prosper, expand and inherit all of this beautiful Planet Earth.
The culling process is absolutely essential for the survival and health of any and every species

Thread