VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2004 #41
Der kleine Doktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMSOLDAAT
Belgium is a strange corrupt where the Flemish make most of the money and the Wallonian politicians steal it and have done for hundreds of years.

It is a nation of unequals. The Dutch-Flemish are the majority and have the most wealth but have less power than the French-Wallonians, this unfair situation has gone on for as I have said hundreds of years.

It has only been due to the brave efforts (sweat, blood and tiers) of Flemish nationalists like VB, Voorpost & the (long banned) V.M.O. that the situation is starting to now change in favour of the Flemish.

The early pro NS/Nationalist organizations in Flanders had no government support and were repressed every step of the way in the struggle for self rule and equal rights, sound familiar?

Any Flemish/Dutch nationalists please PM me, it would be nice to hear from you.
I do not know why you are against Wallonians when your country has an Arab problem right now. It cannot be Vlaams Blok vs. NATION. NATION is a good political party as well as the Flemish Bloc. Arabs are the biggest threat to Europe right now. You realize the Islamic plague is trying to claim Jihad and take over the entire world. There should be no pro-Arab Europeans. They might kill Jews, but also European folk. As of late they have only been caring about killing Europeans/European-Americans. I am not arguing with you kameraad. I am just letting you know that Europe against Europe is an extremely bad idea.

Old September 1st, 2004 #42
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
Should really be 2 countries of Flanders and Walloonia. The Flemish are at least making an effort (not that the kikes and race traitors in the EU will let this happen). The Walloons are much more lazy and seem content living in the socliaized liberal welfare multiculti state of the artificial Belgium.

Let's here at the VNN give our warm support to Flemish independence.
The main reason that the small number of wallonians nationalists are making little effort to break free from the belgian state is becasue they benifit most from it, this has always been the case!

The French-Wallonians are happy to sit back and bleed the Dutch-Flemish people dry, as you say while reaping all the benifits the belgian state has to offer them.

Old September 1st, 2004 #43
Der kleine Doktor

Quote:
The main reason that the small number of wallonians nationalists are making little effort to break free from the belgian state is becasue they benifit most from it, this has always been the case!

The French-Wallonians are happy to sit back and bleed the Dutch-Flemish people dry, as you say while reaping all the benifits the belgian state has to offer them.
You fail to mention "The Moroccan Problem" I told you that worrying about Wallonians is stupid compared to the Muslim pieces of shit. As you keep that thought there will be more Muslims in your country than Flemish and Wallonians. Why, look at England and France. It is hard to say they are European nations anymore. I have heard Karlsruhe in Deutschland has all Negroes. It is Negroish to fight against another European.

Old September 1st, 2004 #44
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der kleine Doktor
I do not know why you are against Wallonians when your country has an Arab problem right now. It cannot be Vlaams Blok vs. NATION. NATION is a good political party as well as the Flemish Bloc. Arabs are the biggest threat to Europe right now. You realize the Islamic plague is trying to claim Jihad and take over the entire world. There should be no pro-Arab Europeans. They might kill Jews, but also European folk. As of late they have only been caring about killing Europeans/European-Americans. I am not arguing with you kameraad. I am just letting you know that Europe against Europe is an extremely bad idea.
Good morning Comrade,

In Europe things are not that easy. The Flemish people do not hate the Wallonians, they just do not want to carry the Wallonians and the belgian state any more.

The Flemish want to be Free from the chains of the Belgian state and form there own Nation. What is wrong with that?

A Flemish Nation would be the most strongly nationalist nation in Europe, due to its main asset The Flemish People!

Old September 1st, 2004 #45
Der kleine Doktor

Quote:
Good morning Comrade,

In Europe things are not that easy. The Flemish people do not hate the Wallonians, they just do not want to carry the Wallonians and the belgian state any more.

The Flemish want to be Free from the chains of the Belgian state and form there own Nation. What is wrong with that?

A Flemish Nation would be the most strongly nationalist nation in Europe, due to its main asset The Flemish People!
I see what you mean, like Canada/Quebec,N.Ireland/Ireland, and even Spain has people of Catalonia that want to separate. That is harmful though to win the Kulturkampf because you are furthering yourself away from Wallonians, yet Northern French and Dutch are closely related racially. The language barrier is might what gets you angry at each other. I have the smallest amont of Belgian in me and that is why I started participating in this thread. It is like one relative worth lol.

Old September 1st, 2004 #46
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
I see what you mean, like Canada/Quebec,N.Ireland/Ireland, and even Spain has people of Catalonia that want to separate. That is harmful though to win the Kulturkampf because you are furthering yourself away from Wallonians, yet Northern French and Dutch are closely related racially. The language barrier is might what gets you angry at each other. I have the smallest amont of Belgian in me and that is why I started participating in this thread. It is like one relative worth lol.
As I have stated the breakup of the currupt belgian state is not an anti-Wallonian move but a pro Flemish move. The Wallonians hardly have a nationalist movement anyway and are far more liberal, let them choose their own way the Flemish people can not carry them forever! Its time they stood on their own feet rather than sitting on the back of the Flemish.

We want a Europe of Nations, a union of Nations but not a Europe like America (one big nation). Europeans are not the same FACT: look at a typical greek and at a typical German (its not just because of the amount of sun that they look totally different), we different racial backgrounds and cultures. We also have links and reasons to stand together on many issues in all our interests, such as on immergration.

As for the racial link with the wallonians, yes there are some common roots, both have Germanic-Frankish origin but the Flemish are Generally fairer (more Nordic looking) than the Wallonians.

Where abouts do your Ansestors come from? Are they Flemish or Wallonian?

There are loads of Kool Flemish sites about the early pro-NS movement and the idea of a union with the Netherlands = Dietsland if you are of Flemish decent you may be interested to learn more about your people and their struggle.

Let me know and I will send you the link, almost all are in Dutch. I may have some links to sites that are in English.

Old September 1st, 2004 #47
Der kleine Doktor

Quote:
As I have stated the breakup of the currupt belgian state is not an anti-Wallonian move but a pro Flemish move. The Wallonians hardly have a nationalist movement anyway and are far more liberal, let them choose their own way the Flemish people can not carry them forever! Its time they stood on their own feet rather than sitting on the back of the Flemish.

We want a Europe of Nations, a union of Nations but not a Europe like America (one big nation). Europeans are not the same FACT: look at a typical greek and at a typical German (its not just because of the amount of sun that they look totally different), we different racial backgrounds and cultures. We also have links and reasons to stand together on many issues in all our interests, such as on immergration.

As for the racial link with the wallonians, yes there are some common roots, both have Germanic-Frankish origin but the Flemish are Generally fairer (more Nordic looking) than the Wallonians.

Where abouts do your Ansestors come from? Are they Flemish or Wallonian?

There are loads of Kool Flemish sites about the early pro-NS movement and the idea of a union with the Netherlands = Dietsland if you are of Flemish decent you may be interested to learn more about your people and their struggle.

Let me know and I will send you the link, almost all are in Dutch. I may have some links to sites that are in English.
Yeah I understand, but the minority is the biggest issue. Well, it is only one person in my family was saying so not much, but Wallonian. I must find out where from though because that will determine if person could be Flemish/Wallonian vice versa.Maybe only Wallonian. I have respect for both parts of Belgium. I understand Dutch a little bit from German knowledge.Ik spreek niet Nederland. I just know many Dutch words, in fact, many European words.

Old September 1st, 2004 #48
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Yeah I understand, but the minority is the biggest issue. Well, it is only one person in my family was saying so not much, but Wallonian. I must find out where from though because that will determine if person could be Flemish/Wallonian vice versa.Maybe only Wallonian. I have respect for both parts of Belgium. I understand Dutch a little bit from German knowledge.Ik spreek niet Nederland. I just know many Dutch words, in fact, many European words.
The Wallonians & Flemish have never mixed much in recent history although they both have Germanic roots to a greater or lesser extent and share a great deal of historical experiences (not all good for the Flemish).

The racial differances between REAL Europeans are often a good thing, it would not do for everyone in Europe to be the same, things could be very boring... but I must add I would not be infavor of a typical dark Greek marrying a fair Germanic more than I would if they married a Turk or a jew, mixing with dark europeans means darker children and the ever closer destruction of our Germanic stock forever.

All race mixing damages our stock and as you have mentioned all Europe is being swamped & tainted by the Southlanders and are main aim must be to stop their take over, the Flemish can do this far quicker in Flanders without the wallonians who are far too liberal as a people and only hold the Flemish people back.

Old September 25th, 2004 #49
heaven above

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryan88angel
I live in Holland, my boyfriend lives in Belgium so i'm there allmost every week. I like belgium except Antwerpen, everywhere you look are Jewisch people...

Oh and Hoegaarden isn't the finest beer of Belgium, if you realy whant nice beer you should get Jupiler
===================

Yes, JUPITER beer is very good stuff !

Old September 26th, 2004 #50
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by The small doctor
You fail to mention "The Moroccan Problem" I told you that worrying about Wallonians is stupid compared to the Muslim pieces of shit. .......
Quote:
Originally Posted by STORM SOLDIER whos whereabouts are none of our business
.....The French-Wallonians are happy to sit back and bleed the Dutch-Flemish people dry, as you say while reaping all the benifits the belgian state has to offer them.
Liberals are soft. In Walloon’s case, their decadence is the result of being spoiled by the life-long subsidy allowance taken from the Flemish pocket. As we see in Nordrhein-Westfalen’s communal election results, the WN parties collected fewer votes in the spoiled, affluent regions. The nationalist incentive in Walloon is also weakened for this same reason.
A Flemish citizen goes to work to support his/her own family and also an entire Wallonian family. When the Wallons start surviving on their own, they too will learn what it’s like to go to work to support their own family at the same time a Turkish or Morrocan family of 9 persons.
The best solution would be to return Walloon to France and to return Flanders to the Netherlands, as it was in the early 1800’s

Old September 26th, 2004 #51
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Liberals are soft. In Walloon’s case, their decadence is the result of being spoiled by the life-long subsidy allowance taken from the Flemish pocket. As we see in Nordrhein-Westfalen’s communal election results, the WN parties collected fewer votes in the spoiled, affluent regions. The nationalist incentive in Walloon is also weakened for this same reason.
A Flemish citizen goes to work to support his/her own family and also an entire Wallonian family. When the Wallons start surviving on their own, they too will learn what it’s like to go to work to support their own family at the same time a Turkish or Morrocan family of 9 persons.
The best solution would be to return Walloon to France and to return Flanders to the Netherlands, as it was in the early 1800’s
Totaly correct Comrade, the Flemish money has made the Wallonians fat and lazy. The Flemish have fire in their bellies because they are the ones that have been doing the work for generations. Wealth and an easy life as you rightly said makes people weak and self centred.

The Flemish had had to fight hard for what they have, even for the right to speak their own language, the French Wallonians got all the rights given at birth.

When Flanders breaks away the Wallonians will have to get off their fat arses and have to do pay for the immergrants, it will be nice to see the Wallonians treated as second class in their own country (they will learn what it's like) then they will have to start to fight back or die, like the Flemish have been doing for generations.

The dream of a Union of Flanders & the Netherlands = Dietsland is an old dream last seen in the days of William of Orange, I hope to see that day in my lifetime.

THe colors for the Dietsland Flag are Orange/White & Blue the old colors used by the NSB. The black lion of Flanders is often placed in the centre to show the union.

Hail Victory! Dietsland Ontwaak! (Dietsland Awake!)

Last edited by STORMSOLDAAT; September 26th, 2004 at 05:34 PM.

Old September 7th, 2005 #52
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Male supremacist headstone snuffs Walless in lower abdominal relief position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters
"...But she urgently needed to relieve herself and crouched down between two gravestones. As she lost her balance, she grabbed one of the stones which gave way and landed on top of her...:box:
"http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/09/07/belgium.cemetery.reut/index.html
Where else but in Belgium

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; September 7th, 2005 at 05:06 PM.

Old September 7th, 2005 #53
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
But Leon Degrelle thought of himself as a true Belgian, and never sought to detach Walloonia from the rest of the country. He was intent upon seeing Belgium remain a valid, independent entity in a new united Europe under Germany. His SS division was called Walloonia though, not Belge...
The Flemish had their own SS division, the SS-Freiwilligen Legion Flandern.

Old December 19th, 2008 #54
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Mike Jahn is the former OttoRemer

http://www.economist.com/displaystor...ry_id=12724966

Quote:
...In the Brussels suburb of Molenbeek, where the dominant culture is that of Morocco, a circular from the district authorities reminds residents not to kill animals at home. It invites them to a “temporary abattoir” that will function for 48 hours in a council garage. Molenbeek is one of four areas of Brussels which have set up makeshift slaughterhouses, each with a capacity of at least 500 sheep. In practice, home killing is hard to stop, despite vows by the city authorities to prosecute offenders...

Old January 2nd, 2009 #55
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Police find Muslim hit list of prominent jews

http://dinahlord.typepad.com/dinah_l...nent-jews.html

Quote:
...The hit list mentioned the names of five other well-know Jewish figures in Belgium and France: Josy Eisenberg, producer of the A Bible ouverte (Open Bible) television program on FR2; Simone Susskind, a leader of Belgium's secular Jewish community; attorney Markus Pardes, president of the International Association of Jewish lawyers and jurists; Belgian writer Jean-Claude Bologne and La Derniere Heure reporter Edmond Blattche...

Old January 2nd, 2009 #56
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Police find Muslim hit list of prominent jews
Strange how kwaps worldwide prove to be so astute and competent when it comes to finding these "hit lists" and would-be terrorists, yet they seem completely powerless to stop shitskins from scamming benefits, looting, torching cars, raping and murdering.

Old January 2nd, 2009 #57
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Strange how kwaps worldwide prove to be so astute and competent when it comes to finding these "hit lists" and would-be terrorists, yet they seem completely powerless to stop shitskins from scamming benefits, looting, torching cars, raping and murdering.
I know exactly what you mean, the system probably sets up some convenient idiots that they have been watching for a while or that they have infiltrated and when the need arises they bust these guys and vastly exaggerate how dangerous they were.

Old January 24th, 2009 #58
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Schizophrenic Evil Clown Gacys out in nursery

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7846815.stm

Quote:
...The prosecutor said the man's face had been smeared with a white colouring but his eyes had been blackened...
More:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-RSS&ATTR=News

Quote:
...A police officer confirmed: “He had his face painted like Heath Ledger playing The Joker.”...

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; January 24th, 2009 at 06:36 AM.

Old January 24th, 2009 #59
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Excellent idea..

Old February 20th, 2009 #60
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Your statements are valid...The Belgian Walloons naturally belong with France and the Belgian Flemish belong with Holland...it is a very thrown together country.
This probably explains why one part of Belgium is as libed as your typical french and the other part is relatively more racialist.

Thread