VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2014 #1
Alyss
vnn member

Default 3rd world languages in our schools

Why do you think our schooling system is teaching our children indon and other 3rd world languages that is foreign to white people?

Are they preparing us, for a take over so the next white generations can integrate into their world in our countries?

When I'm out in public, I hear foreign languages all the time. Its driving me crazy nuts.

Old February 17th, 2014 #2
varg

Why do you keep making new accounts?

Are Alyy, alyy foxx, and yla not enough?

Old February 17th, 2014 #3
Alyss
vnn member

Approved so quickly?

The truth? I couldn't remember any of my fuck'n passwords and emails. I did not want to annoy by asking any mods to merge my accounts. That just annoys the admin team. So I thought i could sneak back in. None of my accounts were banned (so last time i checked i was fine)

Ive got everything noted on my iPhone now.

Yes I'm awaiting my fate.

Old February 17th, 2014 #4
varg

Ok well just try to remember it. I thought maybe you were doing it for a different reason.

It's probably frustrating for you to have to keep remaking the accounts anyway.

I took you off moderation.

Old February 17th, 2014 #5
Alyss
vnn member

Ok, thanks for not banning my sorry ass. Im really grateful.

I have every detail stored away now, wont happen again.

Frustrating for both of us, I think.

The reason for this thread- my niece came home from school, very proud she could speak sentences in indon.

Old January 4th, 2015 #6
JamesHarrison

Arrow

Does Indon mean Bahasa Indonesia? Indonesians are coming to Australia by boatloads everyday. Labor criticized Abbott heavily for sending some boats back too.

Old January 4th, 2015 #7
Alyss
vnn member

Yes Indonesian language. Balinese language.

Back in my day; in year 7 high school, you either choose German or Indonesian (german was far more popular)

In my mothers day; it was French.

Today, Aussie kids have no choice but Indonesian in primary school. My niece is learning Indonesian over european language.. But not by choice.

Why white children have to learn black language over white european languages?????

Old February 26th, 2020 #8
Spring74

They do not want any white children to KNOW the heritage languages of their German, Austrian, Russian, scotland, British, etc...languages. They do not want white children to know they had white Ancestors.

Old February 27th, 2020 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHarrison View Post
Does Indon mean Bahasa Indonesia?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Yes Indonesian language. Balinese language.
So which is it? Bahasa Indonesia, which is Indonesia's official language, or Balinese, which is a regional language spoken on the island of Bali? Or both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Today, Aussie kids have no choice but Indonesian in primary school. My niece is learning Indonesian over european language.. But not by choice.
Hmm...somehow I doubt that "Indonesian" (the official language or Balinese or whatever) is a compulsory subject in Australian schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring74 View Post
They do not want any white children to KNOW the heritage languages of their German, Austrian, Russian, scotland, British, etc...languages. They do not want white children to know they had white Ancestors.
Now that's true.

Old March 3rd, 2020 #10
Stewart Meadows

I found this on the well-known question-and-answer website Quora:

Quote:
Is it true that Indonesian is one of the compulsory subjects in Australia?
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...s-in-Australia

Here are some excerpts from the answers:

Quote:
In the primary schools I have come across (or taught in), - at least in Western Australia - generally the second language has been Italian or French. I would imagine that French figures highly on the second language list on the eastern side of the country, too, especially given that Melbourne in particular is home to a lot of French-speaking migrants.

In high school, I have so far come across French, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese and Spanish. Doubtless many schools offer different languages, especially as we have a close relationship with China and I feel that Mandarin must certainly be on offer over east, and probably in top independent schools nationally.

Indonesian is certainly widely taught, in public and private schools. In my experience, though, it is not compulsory, other than in high schools who may offer two languages (including Indonesian) and make the study of one of them compulsory in the early grades.
Quote:
No.
It is offered as an elective just like we do with French, German, Mandarin or any other language someone wishes to learn.
Quote:
Not Australia-wide, no.
(...)
The (state) primary school I went to had Japanese, Italian and German as foreign languages, for example. We learned - well, we were taught - Japanese in our first two years, Italia the next two and German the final three. At the (private) high school I went to, it was compulsory to do either German or Japanese for the first year, but you could choose to do neither afterwards. This was in Queensland, for further context.
Quote:
Definitely not. Not even very common voluntarily.
(...)
Australians are showing little interest in studying Indonesian language.
So I guess that means no.

Old March 4th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

In California alone, 220 languages other than English are spoken, and in government schools there are 92, with Spanish of course being the most common.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 4th, 2020 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
In California alone, 220 languages other than English are spoken, and in government schools there are 92, with Spanish of course being the most common.

Quote:
Sign for a polling station in English, Spanish (using an incorrect word for "precinct"), Vietnamese and Chinese in Houston, Texas, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tuesday

Polyglottery has always fascinated me, I studied six languages in high school, most of my relatives are quadrilingual or quinquelingual, but this is too much even for me. I mean, seriously, a Texas voting sign in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese? If you don't understand English, then you have no business voting in US presidential elections/primaries.

Old March 5th, 2020 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Quote:
With 220 languages spoken in California, courts face an interpreter shortage

California Supreme Court Justice Mariano-Florentino Cuellar heads a task force assigned to enforce the “language access plan” boosting translation services in the courts.(Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)

SEP. 5, 2017 3 AM

Federal law enforcement began investigating California’s courts seven years ago after receiving complaints that two Korean-speaking women in Los Angeles had been denied court interpreters.

Courts in other states also were examined and faulted. Along with California, they began working to comply with U.S civil rights law, which bars discrimination based on national origin. Failure to act meant the possible loss of federal money.

But nowhere has the task been so challenging as in California, the most linguistically diverse state in the nation.

At least 220 languages are spoken in California, and 44% of residents speak a language other than English at home. Seven million Californians say they cannot speak English well.
(...)
The languages for which interpreters are needed are Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, American Sign, Mandarin, Farsi, Cantonese, Russian, Tagalog, Arabic and Punjabi.

But depending on the location of the court, that list expands. It includes Cambodian/Khmer, Japanese, Malayalam, Hmong, Lao and even dialects of the Aleutian Islands.

(...)
A defendant knew only Mixteco, an indigenous language spoken in parts of Mexico.

The only interpreter who could be found did not speak English. So that person translated Mixteco into Spanish, and a second translated the Spanish into English, said Covarrubias, who has helped lead the courts’ language efforts.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...905-story.html

But remember, folks: diversity is our strength. At least that's what this guy keeps telling us:

Old March 5th, 2020 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Just a few months ago an Arabic speaker went to court to try to obtain a restraining order against her ex-husband.

It took four court appearances and months to obtain the order because of the difficulty of getting an interpreter. On one day, an interpreter promised to return after lunch to handle her case but never came back.
Yup, diversity is our strength.

Old March 5th, 2020 #15
Stewart Meadows

And of course, there's this:

Quote:
Although state law now requires interpreters in civil cases, some county court websites still limit the languages that will be offered or say litigants should bring their own interpreters, said Stephen Goldberg, regional counsel for Legal Services of Northern California, which represents poor people in civil cases. Some use telephone interpreters, he said.
From the official website of Legal Services of Northern California:

Quote:
Civil Rights

Addressing discrimination against poor people, people of color, women, children, persons with disabilities, elderly and limited English-speaking persons, access to courts, right to counsel, self representation, defense in civil actions and Native American issues
(((Stephen Goldberg))). Representing "poor people" (i.e. third-world criminals who shouldn't be in the US in the first place).

Members of the tribe always pop up in these kinds of articles. Always.

Old March 7th, 2020 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
But depending on the location of the court, that list expands. It includes Cambodian/Khmer, Japanese, Malayalam, Hmong, Lao and even dialects of the Aleutian Islands.
(...)
Getting certified is a hurdle. Only about 10% pass the state examination. The job pays up to $77,000 a year.

Interpreters must show proficiency not just in everyday language but in understanding and translating legal jargon and expert evidence.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...905-story.html

Quote:
The Aleut language consists of three dialects, including Eastern, Atkan, and Attuan (now extinct).[5]

Various sources estimate there are fewer than 100 to 150 remaining active Aleut speakers.[6][7][8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleut_language

So the Aleut language, which is spoken by Inuit on small islands in the northern Pacific Ocean, has fewer than 100 speakers, yet California courts are obliged to have professional Aleut interpreters readily available? Yeah, that's perfectly reasonable...

Old March 12th, 2020 #17
Stewart Meadows

Old April 25th, 2020 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tuesday

Polyglottery has always fascinated me, I studied six languages in high school, most of my relatives are quadrilingual or quinquelingual, but this is too much even for me. I mean, seriously, a Texas voting sign in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese? If you don't understand English, then you have no business voting in US presidential elections/primaries.
Quote:
Soros-Funded Group to Dems: Spend Millions to Advertise Mail-In Balloting in Non-English Languages

AARON KLEIN 25 Apr 2020

The Brennan Center for Justice, which is heavily financed by George Soros, is calling for Democrats to spend $250 million to educate voters about any changes that will allow vote-by-mail in the upcoming presidential election, advocating an advertising campaign about those changes in non-English languages.

The recommendations are part of the Brennan Center’s updated $4 billion nationwide funding blueprint for voting reform during the coronavirus pandemic.

Democrat lawmakers have cited the Brennan Center’s coronavirus voting plan as influencing their legislative proposals while the news media has routinely spotlighted the radical proposal.

With other Soros-financed groups, the Brennan Center has been leading a campaign advocating a “vote-by-mail” system in the upcoming presidential election, citing fears that coronavirus makes it too dangerous to vote in person. Some of the groups are using the coronavirus crisis to push permanent changes to the way Americans vote.

Analysts have posited that such proposals help the Democratic Party. Republicans specifically fear the prospect of voter fraud, since mail-in voting would be harder to authenticate.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ish-languages/ .

Old August 19th, 2020 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring74 View Post
The globalist jew and well-known professor Marian Radetzki, who lives and works in Sweden, hates his host country so much that he actually wants to abolish the Swedish language and replace it with English – because we live in "a globalized world", as he put it.

Radetzki's insane and hateful proposal got a lot of attention in Sweden, and it was met with outrage or incredulity, but it's virtually impossible to find an English-language article about it – and that's probably because the jews who control the international media understand how bad it makes them look. They obviously agree with their fellow tribesman Radetzki since they want all white peoples to have one government, one currency, one language, etc. That's what globalism is all about: to turn whites into rootless cosmopolitans. But Radetzki's proposal was simply too blunt and caused a backlash.

Marian Radetzki. "Trust me, goyim."

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 23rd, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

Old September 19th, 2020 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The globalist jew and well-known professor Marian Radetzki, who lives and works in Sweden, hates his host country so much that he actually wants to abolish the Swedish language and replace it with English – because we live in "a globalized world", as he put it.
Here's a Stormfront thread about it:

Jewish professor Marian Radetzki wants to abolish the Swedish language

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1056278/

Thread