VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2019 #1
alex revision

Default 'Holocaust is a lie' painted on Jewish cafe in Melbourne

'Holocaust is a lie' painted on Jewish cafe in Melbourne

July 5, 2019

A Jewish cafe in Melbourne, Australia was defaced Thursday with a swastika and the words, “The Holocaust is a lie.”

According to the Australian Jewish News, cafe owner Aliza Shuvaly arrived at work to find the graffiti.

In response to the cafe incident, Anti-Defamation Commission chairman Dvir Abramovich told the Australian paper, “We need to make sure that we do not reach the point where Jews in Victoria will not feel safe walking the streets or in their businesses, yet the recent surge in hate and white-supremacists activity in our state, which is hitting an all-time high, is causing many to feel this way.”

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antis...nid=yeAxNNeOwQ

Old July 4th, 2019 #2
Man of the road

Anti Defamation Commission

Promoting Diversity

The ADC is Australia's premier civil rights organisation that works to ensure a safe and fair society for Australians of all faiths and cultures, by combatting antisemitism and bigotry in all its forms.

https://www.antidefamation.com.au/

They have wormed their way into Australian society the same way as here.

Quote:
Abramovich has received criticism from a number of sources for his stances in various publications, such as the AJDS, New Matilda, and Galus Australis. The main criticism is that he has become a mouthpiece for Israeli government positions and he is using his platform at the Anti-Defamation Commission to push back against anti-Zionist sentiment, rather than focusing on racism and bigotry.
Do you think Dvir promotes diversity for Israel?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvir_Abramovich

Old July 5th, 2019 #3
Emily Jane

Saw a couple of articles yesterday -- Independence Day -- questioning the general narrative we're taught about the American Revolution. They talked about the darker side of the events surrounding the Revolution, how the heroes weren't so heroic, the motives weren't so positive, how niggers and Native Americans were hurt, and so on.

Questioning the official and generally accepted historical narrative of the American Revolution, and the response is "ho hum" or "interesting; never knew that" or something otherwise unconcerned.

Question the official and generally accepted narrative of the "Holocaust" and you're immediately branded insane, stupid, and/or evil, bullied, shunned, and (if they can have their way) silenced.

Without condoning vandalism, the reaction to it related in this story is clearly disproportionate to the seriousness of the crime. Vandalism happens all the time; plenty of it is about killing cops, assassinating presidents, and other calls for violence. This Australian vandal was benign in comparison.

In the past two weeks, I've been in two arguments about the veracity of the accepted "Holocaust" narrative. Of course, I backed up the position that it's a hoax with facts, documentation, and reason. The responses, of course, had no facts or reason; only accusations and aggression against me. Yet I'm the stupid and insane one??? I wasn't arguing with kikes. Throughout, I was polite, civil, and understanding about why the believed as the do.

I don't get it.

Old July 5th, 2019 #4
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Jane View Post

Questioning the official and generally accepted historical narrative of the American Revolution, and the response is "ho hum" or "interesting; never knew that" or something otherwise unconcerned.

Question the official and generally accepted narrative of the "Holocaust" and you're immediately branded insane, stupid, and/or evil, bullied, shunned, and (if they can have their way) silenced.

In the past two weeks, I've been in two arguments about the veracity of the accepted "Holocaust" narrative. Of course, I backed up the position that it's a hoax with facts, documentation, and reason. The responses, of course, had no facts or reason; only accusations and aggression against me. Yet I'm the stupid and insane one??? I wasn't arguing with kikes. Throughout, I was polite, civil, and understanding about why the believed as the do.

I don't get it.
I believe it is easier for people to assume that truth tellers are nuts or whatever than it is for them to face the fact that they were so egregiously lied to. The average person simply has no idea of the sheer diabolical nature of the jew and its ability to lie, trick, and manipulate.

We also have the major disadvantage of usually being one person versus Hollywood, the history books, media, and academia. The appearance of legitimacy, consensus, and major influence makes it much easier to tell a ridiculous fable than one individual correcting this.

However, it is not impossible. Just remain calm and keep hammering in the truth and at the very least they'll start asking questions. Most folks don't admit defeat in a debate but walk away pondering what they heard. These seeds are all we need to plant.

I did notice that in recent years they have really starting moving away from the six million number and gas chambers we've heard about for so long. They know that can't stay afloat any longer and so now it's just a general "Holocaust." Of course seldom if ever do they go into detail about what exactly his "Holocaust" was.

Thread