Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default Illinois auto museum to keep General Lee with Confederate flag on display

Quote:
VOLO, ILL. • A museum in this northern Illinois town plans to keep displaying one of the Confederate flag-emblazoned cars used in the TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard."

Brian Grams, director of the Volo Auto Museum, says he has received lots of queries about whether the car will stay amid calls around the nation for Confederate flags to be removed from public display after the fatal shooting of nine people by a white man at a historic black church in Charleston, S.C.

Grams says if any location is appropriate for the displaying the flag, it's a museum. But he also thinks lawmakers are right to debate the flag's presence on government grounds.
Illinois auto museum to keep General Lee with Confederate flag on display : News

Old June 28th, 2015 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up You need a job nigger

There's a lot of niggers using public money to sit on their fat asses and whine for enforcement of political correctness wherever they imagine it being 'violated' ...they are all over the internet.

The mexicans around here are getting broken down and tired, we need some new bitches to do the work whites don't wanna do around here.

I need my lawn cut and my car washed nigger, when the fuck are you going to get up off your lazy ass and come here to do it?

Old June 28th, 2015 #3
White Winger

They're going to have to quadruple the security around it, and put it behind bullet-proof glass.

Old July 6th, 2020 #4
alex revision

Auto museum has no plans to remove 'Dukes of Hazzard' car with Confederate flag

Director calls the vehicle 'a piece of history'

Jul 06, 2020

VOLO, Ill. — A northern Illinois auto museum says it has no plans to stop displaying a Dodge Charger from the “Dukes of Hazzard” television show with the Confederate flag painted atop the vehicle.

The flag is increasingly viewed as a symbol of racism. NASCAR has banned it and it's being removed from the Mississippi state flag.

However, the Volo Auto Museum says the famed “General Lee” from the first season of the TV show isn’t going anywhere.

Museum director Brian Grams tells the Northwest Herald that he would not remove it any more than he would remove Nazi memorabilia from the museum’s military exhibit.

Grams calls the vehicle "a piece of history."

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/am...nfederate-flag

Old July 6th, 2020 #5
Tony Boone

Have been in Tennessee since Friday. Stopped at the “Smokey Mountains Largest Knife Dealer.” Picked up a nice Case pocket knife for a relative with a genuine red stag handle. Anyway, as I was leaving I saw a young man wearing a confederate flag sweatshirt. It was a little warm for it though.

Old July 6th, 2020 #6
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Have been in Tennessee since Friday. Stopped at the “Smokey Mountains Largest Knife Dealer.” Picked up a nice Case pocket knife for a relative with a genuine red stag handle. Anyway, as I was leaving I saw a young man wearing a confederate flag sweatshirt. It was a little warm for it though.

Check out the SMKW website. Lotsa confederate knives and other stuff. They even have a CASE trapper in stock with four (4) Confederate generals etched on the main blade.

Old July 6th, 2020 #7
Ray Allan

As far as I know, SMKW still sells Confederate flags in their last catalog I received a couple months ago.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 6th, 2020 #8
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Check out the SMKW website. Lotsa confederate knives and other stuff. They even have a CASE trapper in stock with four (4) Confederate generals etched on the main blade.
I couldn’t remember what that place was called. Yes, they have knives for all occasions under their roof. I spent a couple of hours there. Fortunately it wasn’t terribly hard to get the tractor trailer in and out.

Old July 7th, 2020 #9
Susan

Default Pendergrass Ga Flea Market

I've said before that there is a booth at the Pendergrass Flea Market 10 miles north of me just off I-85 that sells confederate memorabilia. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago the owner of the booth ordered me a 4'x6' canvas flag for the front of my house. The one I had was faded. It was $30.00.

There are still a few confederate flags flying around here. I know of at least two more flying off the fronts of nice homes.

I held a smaller one out of the window of my car the other night driving up I-85 just to see if anyone did anything. Some nigger male drove up alongside me and stayed there a while. I just ignored him and he soon drove on. I haven't tried it since then.

We have had a number of shootings in road rage incidents all over the metro area.

Old July 7th, 2020 #10
steven clark

Default Illinois auto museum

Drove to my home town (65 miles south of St. Louis ) last week, saw a car
with a big Confederate flag decal on it.

Old July 7th, 2020 #11
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I held a smaller one out of the window of my car the other night driving up I-85 just to see if anyone did anything. Some nigger male drove up alongside me and stayed there a while.
The process of target acquisition.

Old July 10th, 2020 #12
Ironguard1940

Default Yes they still sell Confederate Flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Patriotic-flags.com. Good place to get Confederate Flags. Or just about any other flag you may want.

Thread