Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default sheboon becomes youngest McNiggers franchise owner at 26!

You read that right, now 28. Just a few years out of college and is owning a franchise. Her dad owns one too.

It's not really the issue of a nig owning a McNiggers, let them own that garbage food but the fact from my understanding is that you have to have a certain net worth and a certain amount in liquid assets. I know it was over a million.

The issue it raises is since they're non white did they have to have all this money OR since they're nigs was it given to them with some program to help muds that McNiggers does?

Fucking while people like myself struggle to own a tiny business, fuckers are just handed shit like this.

No way her dad had millions on hand or she did. Maybe he was a feetsballer or something, I dunno.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/me...r/63-576271159

Old July 21st, 2018 #2
Longbaugh

You sound like a whiney, little cunt.

You are drawing conclusions based on pure speculation, and absolutely nothing else.

Louis Colin, the father, retired from the New Orleans P.D. as a district commander after twenty-six years, owns 6 McDonald's restaurants, and has a Master's degree.

We primarily hate niggers because they stink, they're lazy, they commit crime, they ruin neighbourhoods, and they're stupid. We secondarily hate them because they're ugly.

Louis Colin may still be ugly, but--Jesus Fucking Christ!--how much less niggerlike does his conduct have to be before you blame your dumbass parents and their defective genes for your lot in life instead of, well, everybody else on the goddamned planet?

Shit, you can't even be bothered to take a few, extra minutes and perform a google search about these people before you start casting aspersions...and whining like the pathetic cunt that you, so obviously, are.

People like yourself struggle to own a tiny business because people like yourself aren't very bright to begin with, you're lazy, you're uneducated, you lack imagination, and you have little, if any, self-discipline.

It seems like every third post of yours on here is just you groaning about how great life is in Missouri, and how bad Florida is because there are no union jobs. I've got some news for you: people from just about everywhere move to Florida because there are opportunities for success and there's money to be made. You're just too dumb and/or incompetent to find them. I've got some more news for you: nobody moves to Missouri. I've been to Missouri; Missouri sucks. They should change the motto to "The Forgotten State".

Quit crying like a toddler who dropped her popsicle in the dirt.

Whiney bitch.

Damn, you're a fucking embarassment.

Damn.

Old July 22nd, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
You sound like a whiney, little cunt.

You are drawing conclusions based on pure speculation, and absolutely nothing else.

Louis Colin, the father, retired from the New Orleans P.D. as a district commander after twenty-six years, owns 6 McDonald's restaurants, and has a Master's degree.

We primarily hate niggers because they stink, they're lazy, they commit crime, they ruin neighbourhoods, and they're stupid. We secondarily hate them because they're ugly.

Louis Colin may still be ugly, but--Jesus Fucking Christ!--how much less niggerlike does his conduct have to be before you blame your dumbass parents and their defective genes for your lot in life instead of, well, everybody else on the goddamned planet?

Shit, you can't even be bothered to take a few, extra minutes and perform a google search about these people before you start casting aspersions...and whining like the pathetic cunt that you, so obviously, are.

People like yourself struggle to own a tiny business because people like yourself aren't very bright to begin with, you're lazy, you're uneducated, you lack imagination, and you have little, if any, self-discipline.

It seems like every third post of yours on here is just you groaning about how great life is in Missouri, and how bad Florida is because there are no union jobs. I've got some news for you: people from just about everywhere move to Florida because there are opportunities for success and there's money to be made. You're just too dumb and/or incompetent to find them. I've got some more news for you: nobody moves to Missouri. I've been to Missouri; Missouri sucks. They should change the motto to "The Forgotten State".

Quit crying like a toddler who dropped her popsicle in the dirt.

Whiney bitch.

Damn, you're a fucking embarassment.

Damn.
I don't know where you came from but a lot of your post and replies to members here make you sound like a nig or a jew. GO back to Censorcunt.

Anyway her dad wouldn't get the commander blue nigger job if he wasn't a nigger in Nig Orleans without apefirmative action.

Floriduh, especially Orlando on south is full of muds and Jews, and the jobs pay shit even for high skilled labor and the cost of living does not equal it.

You got Haitians and spics everywhere down here. If you love these nigs so much then move to Nigger Orleans then. There is no such thing as a magic nigger.

Old July 22nd, 2018 #4
T. Jones

I believe these companies give preference to non-whites when it comes to selling franchises. They most likely relax the rules a great deal in the interest of affirmative action and diversity. Probably easier for them to get loans from banks for the same reasons.

In any case, most of the time these franchises are shitty investments anyway, even the well known brands like McDonalds. I think I read somewhere it takes the average McDonalds franchise buyer 5-10 years just to break even, let alone make a profit.

Old July 22nd, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Jones View Post
I believe these companies give preference to non-whites when it comes to selling franchises. They most likely relax the rules a great deal in the interest of affirmative action and diversity. Probably easier for them to get loans from banks for the same reasons.

In any case, most of the time these franchises are shitty investments anyway, even the well known brands like McDonalds. I think I read somewhere it takes the average McDonalds franchise buyer 5-10 years just to break even, let alone make a profit.
Yea, franchises are bad usually. Most are much worse investments than a McNiggers. Especially food.

When I lived in St. Louis there was a Jew who owned a number of them.

Their prices were higher than the other McNiggers in the area and the quality was shittier too.

The Jew must have been a big narcissist. He'd have a huge painting of himself above the Soda fountain with his office number and name on it. Steven Clark might know what I'm talking about.

Also, if you wanted more than a couple packs of Ketchup he'd charge you .50 cents each additional one.

I eventually just went to QT to get a bite to eat when I worked at the bank. Much cheaper anyway.

This is what I mean about the spics and the nigs and muds in general being propped up. It's all artificial as others point out. There is no middle and upper middle class muds. It's all artificially made.

This is very likely the rules were relaxed for muds such as the money requirements.

If I recall the Christards at Chick a Flia has a program for green niggers to get franchises easier. Little Ceasers has a similar green nigger franchise program as well.

I also wonder how much help the muds get running it too so it's not ran into the ground.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

Susan has the right idea--don't eat out and don't support these pieces of garbage by eating their garbage food.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 23rd, 2018 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down hows i git muh escalade

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Jones View Post
They get preferential treatment in just about every fucking situation, millions of 'em played the race card to get mortgages for property before the last 'economic downturn' in 08 and then defaulted when of course they couldn't pay. Most of them were and are still allowed to keep what they could never have been able to pay for otherwise because of one social program or another from the government. I'm white, so sorry when I had my housing difficulties I slept in the back of my car or on my boat and starved with the memory of my recently deceased wife on my mind.

I see examples of this preferential treatment of non whites everyday 'round here.

I was in the local GMC/Cadillac dealership the other day when I heard this loudmouthed female nigger 'school principal' demanding from the sales manager she get a loan for a vehicle that likely was out of her price range and saying she was being denied because of her 'color'. Suddenly this fat, rude and obviously jewish F&I dude went into the sales managers office and started telling her of 'a way' she could have what she wanted using some 'program' ...he saw me listening and shut the door so I couldn't hear more. She was all smiles after he talked to her.

They wanted my fucking lungs along with a hefty down payment when I bought my Denali, and I have great credit and a good paying job. This bubblebutt nigger sow swaggers in, snarls racism and walks out with an expensive vehicle aided by a government program? Haha I asked my salesman if this was thr "caddys for coons" deal and he looked at me dead serious and told me he didn't wanna talk about it with me.

The NYC area seriously makes me fucking sick, which is why I spend as much time as I can out on the water.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Everything at the level of McD's is bossed by the feds to some extent. Jews are commies. They don't want pennies moving around without their knowledge. Certainly niggers can get franchies and managerial positions on preferential terms, but just as with residential housing loans, they'll get found out before too long. At some point there has to be work involved, and niggers won't/can't do it, most of them. Even with help whites don't get they fail in the end.

Now, some niggers can run businesses.

If you're white, in 2018 in AmeriKwa, you should be looking to work for yourself - multiple ways, if you can't find one big one.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
They get preferential treatment in just about every fucking situation, millions of 'em played the race card to get mortgages for property before the last 'economic downturn' in 08 and then defaulted when of course they couldn't pay. Most of them were and are still allowed to keep what they could never have been able to pay for otherwise because of one social program or another from the government. I'm white, so sorry when I had my housing difficulties I slept in the back of my car or on my boat and starved with the memory of my recently deceased wife on my mind.

I see examples of this preferential treatment of non whites everyday 'round here.

I was in the local GMC/Cadillac dealership the other day when I heard this loudmouthed female nigger 'school principal' demanding from the sales manager she get a loan for a vehicle that likely was out of her price range and saying she was being denied because of her 'color'. Suddenly this fat, rude and obviously jewish F&I dude went into the sales managers office and started telling her of 'a way' she could have what she wanted using some 'program' ...he saw me listening and shut the door so I couldn't hear more. She was all smiles after he talked to her.

They wanted my fucking lungs along with a hefty down payment when I bought my Denali, and I have great credit and a good paying job. This bubblebutt nigger sow swaggers in, snarls racism and walks out with an expensive vehicle aided by a government program? Haha I asked my salesman if this was thr "caddys for coons" deal and he looked at me dead serious and told me he didn't wanna talk about it with me.

The NYC area seriously makes me fucking sick, which is why I spend as much time as I can out on the water.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #10
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
you're lazy, you're uneducated,
You're too lazy to educate yourself on how niggers are gov-preferenced on every level. You sound like a jew boomer: "Git a job! This a free enterprise system."

No, it isn't.

Why are you here, Longbaugh? Shouldn't you instead be posting denunciations of "fucking lazy uneducated hicks" on ((( Ben Shapiro ))) or in ((( National Review )))? (Pro tip for lurkers: The actual tell is the word "educated" or "uneducated." Pull back the safety catch on your revolver when you see these words and you won't ever be far wrong.)

I wonder what will happen to the David Frenchies and their black adoptees when their cherished and rigged "free (not free) enterprise" system collapses? Perhaps they can live in their U-Hauls?

Less talk, more action

Old July 23rd, 2018 #11
Crowe

Longbaugh has a point, and it doesn't have anything to do with conservatard nonsense.

It's also possible to be educated, without being (((educated))). It just takes a conscious effort to weed out the bullshit.

Jeff has hinted that he works low-wage retail jobs, and is in his 30s. That's not a recipe for success, however you want to slice it. Most White men (90%+) do a lot better than that. Even in KWA.

He also whines about not being able to get laid.

That tells me he's probably a beta-cuck orbiter.

I don't hate you Jeff, but you really need to man up.

And Jeff, everyone I talked to says women are sluts in Florida. If you can't get laid in Florida, then there is something wrong with you.

Last edited by Crowe; July 23rd, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #12
Crowe

Jeffrey, if you work retail jobs, and you've been passed up for promotions, etc, and they were given to non-whites, then maybe you should find a career that's White male dominated? Because most non-whites are either too lazy, or too dumb to do these jobs, and women aren't tough enough.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #13
Crowe

Recent storm fucked up our AO Smith tankless water heaters at work, and they called in a plumber who couldn't figure it out.

After he left, I googled up the error codes it was giving and troubleshooted the problem myself. The burner wouldn't ignite, and the error code was consistent with that being the issue, so I took it apart and examined it.

Had to remove the burner. The burner got wet, and all I did was blow it out, let it dry, put it back together, and it worked. Repeated this on 4 more units.

Just another day at work for me, Jeffrey. And there are no non-whites or females competing for my job.

I might not be rolling like some nigger who owns a mcnigger franchise, but I don't dwell on it.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #14
Susan

Good for you Crowe. Too many people, some White, are too lazy to put forth any effort for anything nowadays.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

I suggest that ALL White Men learn skills that people will need. I took automotive mechanics while I was in college during the summers and I worked as a mechanic and a supervisor in an automotive department for almost two years while I took a full load in college. Hell, I was studying physical chemistry in the department when business was slow. I took electronics also when I was in my 40s just to be able to fix things in my homes when I owned houses. And, I learned basics of plumbing, large scale electrician work, etc., and did most of the work on my homes myself, knowing that it was right, saving myself thousands of dollars, and keeping the scam artists away!!!!

Do it, White Men!!!! Learn jobs that make you sweat, get your hands dirty, and you might get a hell of a business for yourself!!!!!!

Old July 23rd, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Jeffrey, if you work retail jobs, and you've been passed up for promotions, etc, and they were given to non-whites, then maybe you should find a career that's White male dominated? Because most non-whites are either too lazy, or too dumb to do these jobs, and women aren't tough enough.
I own a small retail business right now but I work a retail job PT one day a week just for a little extra cash until I make more money during tourist season.

And NO I don't want to be promoted in the first place in a retail job. I got a degree in business but retail unless you own the business or in district manager position just pure sucks. Store managers have shit to take not only from customers but upper management as well.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Longbaugh has a point, and it doesn't have anything to do with conservatard nonsense.

It's also possible to be educated, without being (((educated))). It just takes a conscious effort to weed out the bullshit.

Jeff has hinted that he works low-wage retail jobs, and is in his 30s. That's not a recipe for success, however you want to slice it. Most White men (90%+) do a lot better than that. Even in KWA.

He also whines about not being able to get laid.

That tells me he's probably a beta-cuck orbiter.

I don't hate you Jeff, but you really need to man up.

And Jeff, everyone I talked to says women are sluts in Florida. If you can't get laid in Florida, then there is something wrong with you.
You're right about the women down here and I don't want sluts. Why would you want to bang someone who has had a train ran on them and probably by muds as well?

Another thing I hate about Floriduh, at least the southern half of the state which is warm most of the year is that the women look older because from being out in the sun they look like leather and darker. I prefer pale white looking girls, not heavily tanned ones.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I suggest that ALL White Men learn skills that people will need. I took automotive mechanics while I was in college during the summers and I worked as a mechanic and a supervisor in an automotive department for almost two years while I took a full load in college. Hell, I was studying physical chemistry in the department when business was slow. I took electronics also when I was in my 40s just to be able to fix things in my homes when I owned houses. And, I learned basics of plumbing, large scale electrician work, etc., and did most of the work on my homes myself, knowing that it was right, saving myself thousands of dollars, and keeping the scam artists away!!!!

Do it, White Men!!!! Learn jobs that make you sweat, get your hands dirty, and you might get a hell of a business for yourself!!!!!!
This is why I'm not totally against unions if they're legit like the skilled trade ones. The trade unions will put you through school and learn from white men who know their shit like electrical, plumbing and such.

Up in St. Louis you rarely saw a nigger in the skilled trades if it is union job. A state rep nigger up there was actually pushing for right to work saying the construction unions beez racist and shieet because they won't hire niggers.

Only time you see non whites usually up there is if they're brought in from out of area and non union like the spics.

Down here it's mostly spics doing the construction work and it looks like pure shit compared to the mostly white man union work done up there. Also skilled trade union wages are better and better benefits too.

I don't like the bullshit unions like teachers unions and SEIU which employees mostly muds but the skilled trade unions provide good jobs.

Thread