Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2017 #1721
N.B. Forrest

It seems almost every heifer in 'Murca & the "West" generally is a fucking slob: the ubiquitous tattoos; the tank tops; the flip-flops; the hair half-assedly gathered into a hideous knob on top of their empty heads.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 11th, 2017 #1722
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
It seems almost every heifer in 'Murca & the "West" generally is a fucking slob: the ubiquitous tattoos; the tank tops; the flip-flops; the hair half-assedly gathered into a hideous knob on top of their empty heads.....

Europe

Kwa

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 11th, 2017 #1723
Serbian

Last edited by Serbian; July 11th, 2017 at 01:53 AM.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1724
Serbian

I advise every American WN who is sane and normal to try to get an east European woman instead of wasting their time with local hideous beasts .

Even older WN men in their 40s and 50s should try for ones in their 20s if possible

Old July 11th, 2017 #1725
N.B. Forrest

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 11th, 2017 #1726
Serbian

Thumbs down

and with females like this around to think there are white ''men'' who are faggots and prefer man arse/cock. it really boggles the mind. thanks jews

Old July 11th, 2017 #1727
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I call them 'hair balls'. Those used to be exclusively for taking out the trash and whatnot (get this hair up it's hot outside) but not for 'going out'.

In America I think this is 'regional'--you have the fat tattoo people and really health conscious, decently dressed people also, it just depends on where you are.

My 'pet peeve' is the tranny make-up. That's what it literally is-homosexual Jewish males dominate the cosmetics industry, and are telling women what looks, 'faabbulous!' But no male really thinks those false eyelashes and $500 worth of eyelid glitter looks good-or at least I hope not. In person make-up is supposed to enhance the good and conceal the bad, not draw all-new features on your face.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1728
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
My 'pet peeve' is the tranny make-up. That's what it literally is-homosexual Jewish males dominate the cosmetics industry, and are telling women what looks, 'faabbulous!' But no male really thinks those false eyelashes and $500 worth of eyelid glitter looks good-or at least I hope not. In person make-up is supposed to enhance the good and conceal the bad, not draw all-new features on your face.
Absolutely.

The way the jew is aggressively marketing this overdone makeup and plastic surgery is really having an effect on stupid women. They are buying into it and looking uglier and more freakish as a result.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1729
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I call them 'hair balls'. Those used to be exclusively for taking out the trash and whatnot (get this hair up it's hot outside) but not for 'going out'.
My late mother used to talk about ladies of the '50s-mid '60s: dresses, hats, gloves & hose whenever they went downtown. They'd NEVER have dared to go out looking like these sows.
Quote:
In America I think this is 'regional'--you have the fat tattoo people and really health conscious, decently dressed people also, it just depends on where you are.
A lot of it has to do with climate (although that doesn't apply for, say, the English pigs), but hot weather is no excuse for looking like a slob. If you - female or male - have acres of flab, keep it covered:
upper arms the size of Smithfield hams? NO fucking tank/tube tops. No sandals for men in public.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1730
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
A lot of it has to do with climate (although that doesn't apply for, say, the English pigs), but hot weather is no excuse for looking like a slob. If you - female or male - have acres of flab, keep it covered:
upper arms the size of Smithfield hams? NO fucking tank/tube tops. No sandals for men in public.
Hahaha. I didn't mean if it's hot you should go out in a bra and hair balls. I meant that gobbing your hair up would be something you might do at home to do housework or yardwork, but you don't go to the ballet, store, or work in sweats and hair balls.

What you said about 50s-60s: I was watching a show once about Britain and all their rules in the wayback for 'footmen' and 'dinner forks' and so on, and I said, 'My god, what's the point of all that?' and my Dad said, 'When you lose that stuff, everything falls downward' and I didn't exactly know what he meant, but now I do. He meant when our standards slide, society de-volves.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1731
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
As we can see majority of Russian females don't do the ugly lazy American bare leg skank look
What's wrong with bare legs?

I think if a woman has nice legs, in good shape, smooth skin and the right outfit bare legs can be very beautiful.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1732
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post

I think if a woman has nice legs, in good shape, smooth skin and the right outfit bare legs can be very beautiful.

As I said before the female has to be very young with good looking legs to pull off the bare leg look. Even then it still shows lack of sophistication. Italian women wear hose and they are some of the classiest dressers in Europe too.

Anyway all this will cease to be an issue once we get the full length burkas going.

Old July 11th, 2017 #1733
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
As I said before the female has to be very young with good looking legs to pull off the bare leg look. Even then it still shows lack of sophistication. Italian women wear hose and they are some of the classiest dressers in Europe too.
I think it depends on the outfit. Sometimes a girl will look better with bare legs than with hose if the hose doesn't match the outfit well, and likewise sometimes she might wear an outfit that would look better with hose. I don't think by default one option is automatically always better than the other one. The complete outfit is what matters. I've seen girls wearing hoses that make them look trashier/sluttier than other girls having their legs bare and sometimes girls with hose will look better. Like I said, it all depends on the whole outfit.

I do agree that in general women who are older or don't have nice legs should cover them up in public, though. However, there are some older women who look much younger than they really are and can have some stunning legs because they take extremely good care of themselves.

(I know. Jennifer Lopez is typical Jewllywood trash and is a mestiza, but she's 47 and has better legs than many teenage girls I've seen)

Quote:
Anyway all this will cease to be an issue once we get the full length burkas going.
Yeah... Good luck with that.

Old July 12th, 2017 #1734
Ray Allan

Talking Thought that was Taylor Swift for a minute

Quote:

This girl can get away with the bare-legged look because she's young and in good shape. An older woman could too if she stayed in shape, but they probably should wear hose to hide any imperfections if they aren't totally flawless simply due to the normal aging process. Nonetheless, I wish more American women would dress better in public and take better care of their bodies, which is why we American men are finding European women more desirable. Fixing their jewed-out minds due to feminism is another matter. Probably will require some type of White sharia/patriarchy.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 12th, 2017 #1735
Serbian

Quote:
I think it depends on the outfit. Sometimes a girl will look better with bare legs than with hose if the hose doesn't match the outfit well, and likewise sometimes she might wear an outfit that would look better with hose. I don't think by default one option is automatically always better than the other one. The complete outfit is what matters. I've seen girls wearing hoses that make them look trashier/sluttier than other girls having their legs bare and sometimes girls with hose will look better. Like I said, it all depends on the whole outfit.

I do agree that in general women who are older or don't have nice legs should cover them up in public, though. However, there are some older women who look much younger than they really are and can have some stunning legs because they take extremely good care of themselves.

Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men

(I know. Jennifer Lopez is typical Jewllywood trash and is a mestiza, but she's 47 and has better legs than many teenage girls I've seen)

Yeah... Good luck with that.

Some businesses and corporations required their female employees to wear hose at all times. Airline stewardesses always wear them. They know what I say is the truth. Attempts to justify the bare legged lazy unprofessional slob look of modern skanks and ugly dykes of the Anglosphere will not wash with me. Hose go with women like bread goes with butter.

Last edited by Serbian; July 12th, 2017 at 03:50 AM.

Old July 12th, 2017 #1736
Serbian

Back to the Slavic women

Like Russian women Polish women know

Old December 27th, 2017 #1737
Dawn Cannon

Default Balázs Hidvéghi

“Hungary will defend Poland and stand by the will of the Hungarian people who have refused the ‘Soros plan” Balázs Hidvéghi (Dec, 2017)

(Defying ZOG's efforts to punish the countries that oppose the settlement of invaders in Europe and the mandatory resettlement quota scheme.)

Old December 27th, 2017 #1738
Ray Allan

Old December 27th, 2017 #1739
Robert Ransdell

Russia, where even the women's hockey team has no shortage of beauty.

http://en.protothema.gr/sexy-russian...zzling-photos/

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old January 4th, 2018 #1740
Ray Allan

Tags
aryan, beautiful, beautiful women, beauty

Thread