VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2020 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Post #1 2020 US Election thread

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 21st, 2020 at 03:19 PM.

Old October 21st, 2020 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking The left is planning major disruptions if the election doesnt go the way they want it

Quote:
Democrats Won’t Cede the Streets This Time

The party learned a lesson from the 2000 recount fight: “We won’t have litigation on the left and thuggery and election disruption on the right.”

During the long legal battle in Florida that ultimately determined the 2000 presidential election, Al Gore, the Democratic nominee, specifically discouraged Jesse Jackson, the veteran civil-rights leader, from organizing public protests to demand a full counting of the disputed ballots.
Gore wanted to fight solely in the courts, though that meant ceding the streets to Republicans, who held raucous rallies accusing Democrats of trying to steal the election from the GOP nominee, George W. Bush, including one showdown in the Miami-Dade elections-board offices that became immortalized as the “Brooks Brothers riot.”

No one can say what exactly will happen if Donald Trump contests an apparent loss on November 3 by insisting that the results are riddled with fraud. But one prediction is safe: Democrats won’t cede the streets to the GOP again in the weeks after the election.

A wide array of progressive groups is already coordinating efforts to ensure substantial public protest after the election to defend the vote counting. Their assumption is that Trump will try to intimidate state officials tabulating mail-in ballots by mobilizing the same sort of armed supporters who poured into midwestern capitals to protest the coronavirus lockdowns in the spring and confronted Black Lives Matter protesters over the summer. The intent on the left, if it comes to that, is to meet Trump’s demonstrators with overwhelming numbers; the goal is to establish a presence more reminiscent of the street uprisings in Eastern Europe before the fall of the Berlin Wall, or the more recent prodemocracy protests in Ukraine and Hong Kong, than of anything in modern American experience.

“If it appears that Trump is blatantly stealing the election from a majority of the Americans that voted in a different direction, I do think that people will rise up in ways that we’ve never seen before,” says Rashad Robinson, the executive director of Color of Change, one of the groups participating in the progressive coalition, called Protect the Results.

Adam Green, a co-founder of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, another group participating in postelection planning, told me that he can “guarantee” that “we will not have asymmetric warfare this time around. We won’t have litigation on the left and thuggery and election disruption on the right.” If Trump tries to stop the counting of mail-in ballots after Election Day, or otherwise tries to short-circuit the results, Green predicts, the scale of protests would be that of “the Black Lives Matter protests on steroids, as people come into the streets to defend their democracy and to defend the counting of votes.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-chaos/616255/

Old October 21st, 2020 #3
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
INTERVIEW WITH A DEMOCRAT, BIDEN'S BASE AND THE ANTIFA IDEA
Wow, can't wait!

Will we still be able to watch Netflix?

Old October 21st, 2020 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Wow, can't wait!

Will we still be able to watch Netflix?

I wish I was watching a garbage truck being loaded with niggers on the way to a landfill. Niggers, come to think of it, are very toxic and would pollute the ground for 100 square miles. Just MOAB the truck. Call them kwa fried nuggets. I don't think that they would sell very well though...

Old October 22nd, 2020 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
[URL]how-democrats-are-preparing-post-election-chaos
A wide array of progressive groups is already coordinating efforts to ensure substantial public protest after the election

Indivisible
Stand Up America
#MarchForTruth
350 Action
51 for 51
AZ AN
Advance Native Political Leadership
Alliance for Youth Action
Arizona Wins
Bay Resistance
Bend the Arc: Jewish Action
BlueWave Crowdsource
CASA in Action
CHiSPA
COLOR Action Fund
CPD Action
Care2
Center for Biological Diversity Action Fund
Center for Freethought Equality
Choose Democracy
Clean Water Action
Color of Change
Common Cause
Community Change Action
Count Every Vote! Maryland
Courage California
DEMOS Action
Daily Kos
Defend Democracy
Demcast
Democracy 21
Democracy Action
Democracy Initiative
Democrats.com
Extinction Rebellion Los Angeles
Faith in Public Life Action
Faithful America
Fix Democracy First
Food & Water Action
Free Press Action
Friends of the Earth Action
Future Coalition
Get Money Out - Maryland, Inc.
Greenpeace
Health Care Voter
Indiana Nasty Women
Indivisible Chicago Alliance
J Street
Jobs With Justice
Kairos Fellowship
Let America Vote Action Fund
Lucha
MOVE Texas
Mainers for Accountable Leadership
Make the Road Action
March On
Michigan People's Campaign
Mijente
MomsRising.org
Mormon Women for Ethical Government
MoveOn
NEAT
National LGBTQ Task Force
National Partnership for Women & Families Action Fund
New Florida Majority
New Georgia Project Action Fund
New Virginia Majority
New York Progressive Action Network
Nextgen America
One Fair Wage Action
One Pennsylvania
Organize Florida
Our Voice Our Vote
PODER Latinx
People for the American Way
People's Action
Planned Parenthood
Progress Arizona
Progress Iowa
Progress Now Colorado
Progress Virginia
Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Progressive Democrats of America
Public Citizen
Pulso
Real Justice PAC
Rebuild The Dream
Republicans for the Rule of Law
Rise
Rise, Inc.
SEIU
SURJ
Shutdown DC
Sierra Club
Sister District Action Network
Stand Up Republic
Strong Economy For All Coalition
Suit Up Maine
SumOfUs
Sunrise
Supermajority: The Power of Women
Texas Freedom Network
The Jewish Vote
The Leadership Conference
Ultraviolet Action
United We Dream Action
United for Respect / Vote for Respect
VPIRG
Veterans For Responsible Leadership
Vote Pro Choice
Voto Latino
Washington Conservation Voters
Way To Win
Win Black
Women for American Values and Ethics
Women's March
Workers Defense Action Fund
Working Families Party
reower

How the hell do they get away with it, and you can even join up and start getting money from that page if you are an anti-White/anti-legitimate government/anti-nature organisation:

What type of organization are you? *
c(3)
c(4)
PAC
Coordinating organization (hard side)
Other

By the way, just look how the resident hasbara group hate every T.Garrett thread and post, especially when he updates us on Kyle Rittenhouse. Fucking disgraceful!

But very nicely done, Garrett

Old October 22nd, 2020 #7
Erik T. White

IF Camelshit Hairless gets to be the first nigger empress of the kwa, I suppose that just being White will be, in and of OURSELVES, a crime.

IF Pelosi and Schumer get their way, and they surely would with pedo JoJo and Camelshit, they WILL try to get almost ALL semiautonomatic firearms banned. And I mean ANYTHING that has a magazine. Period.

IF the pedocraps gain power, expect Ilhan Omars or Tyrones as your tyrannical "representatives," from your senators to your dog catchers.

IF Drumpf is re-elected, the (((deep state))) will have its neo-joo to blind the sheeple for a bit longer. I'm really fearful of a serious coup to remove him from office when his usefulness has run out.

With this facing us, we CANNOT lose Our White Faith IN OUR WHITENESS!!! Does any person wish to be another race??? So be it. You were NEVER White to begin with, just pale!!!

I don't want the Category 1000 storm to hit the kwa.

But it's getting closer every day.

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 22nd, 2020 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Typo

Old October 22nd, 2020 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

Nigger boy barry, bullhorns 4 humans, a she-boon, and a nigglett..
(The fun starts about 40 seconds in)

Old October 29th, 2020 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign Joe Biden promises to pass LGBTQ equality act within first 100 days of taking office

Quote:
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has promised to make passing the LGBTQ rights legislation known as the Equality Act a top priority, hoping to sign what would be a landmark civil rights law within 100 days should he win Tuesday's election.

Biden, a leading voice for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer rights as vice president under Barack Obama from 2009 to 2017, also pledged in an interview with the Philadelphia Gay News to expand queer rights internationally by making equality a centerpiece of U.S. diplomacy should he win the election and assume office in January.

Biden has championed the Equality Act before, but his priority for the issue is significant given the urgency of the coronavirus pandemic and a host of other executive orders and regulatory actions that would compete for attention in the early days of a Biden administration.

He outlined his agenda for LGBTQ rights in an email interview with Philadelphia Gay News publisher (((Mark Segal))), a nationally known advocate for gay rights since the 1970s.

'I will make enactment of the Equality Act a top legislative priority during my first 100 days - a priority that Donald Trump opposes,' Biden said of the Republican incumbent he is challenging.

The Trump administration opposed the Equality Act, saying it would 'undermine parental and conscience rights,' and has also restricted queer rights in the name of religious liberty.

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment on Biden's interview.

The Democratic-led U.S. House of Representatives passed the Equality Act in 2019, but the legislation stalled in the Republican-controlled Senate. Biden would need the Democrats to hold the House and take control of the Senate to ensure passage.

The Equality Act would protect U.S. citizens from discrimination based on sexual identity and gender identity by amending the Civil Rights Act of 1964, one of the most revered accomplishments of the civil rights movement, which banned discrimination based on race, religion, sex and national origin.

On the international front, Biden also promised to defend American diplomats who speak out for LGBTQ rights in countries that are hostile to queer people and promised to use 'America's full range of diplomatic tools,' including private diplomacy, public statements and United Nations agencies, to promote equality.

'I'll stand up to bullies and once more put human rights at the center of America's engagement with the world,' Biden said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...23&si=19492663

Old October 30th, 2020 #10
Crowe

Alex on Pieville:

https://pieville.net/@Alex_Linder

Quote:
A. Linder @[email protected] 1 day ago
Trump has been terrible for Whites, and he'll be even worse in his second term, putting more nigger criminals on the street, and stealing more money for Israel. Dont vote for him. As for Biden, he's simply a criminal. Everything he does will be anti-White too.

If you vote for either of these, you're a fool and a tool, all you're doing is confirming the Rule of the Jew and its Anti-White System.
Yeah, not much pro-Chump stuff going on there with his posts...

Old October 30th, 2020 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking election

Trump is a narcissistic NYC slumlord that couldn't bring himself to acknowledge his German roots for most of his life for fear of offending the tribe (said he was 'Swedish' ) and Biden is Irish mafia (like the Kennedys) ...both competing to be the frontman for the international jew who is the holder of real power in Washington.

Does it really matter who 'wins' this election ...no. But I would like the opportunity to destroy some commie antifa, ya know make 'em cry 'mama' the way that pussy drug addict nigger Floyd did before he was made good

Such dreams still in an old man's heart, hearing the pain filled scream of my enemy one last time

Old October 30th, 2020 #12
Crowe

I think the election will be close enough to be highly contested, that's what I'm hoping for, because a highly contested election means more chaos in the streets.

I'm more interested in what the response from White America is going to be if it becomes obvious the Democrats stole the election, what are they gonna do? Are they going to take it laying down, like christian pussies typically do? Or are antifa going to be getting gunned down in the streets? I'd like to see some fight out of White. Which is something we haven't seen for quite a long time. I don't care what motivates Whites to fight for their interests, I just want something to give them a spark. Even if that spark is from Joe Biden winning because of 10000 mail-in ballots postmarked after November 3rd.

Old October 31st, 2020 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Conflict Expert on Possible Trump Win: Thousands Could ‘Storm White House’

Quote:

J. Michael Waller, an expert on strategic communication and unconventional conflict and vice president for government relations at the Center for Security Policy, said at a webinar with reporters on Wednesday that federal officials should be prepared for violent mobs on the streets of Washington, DC, that could attempt to attack the White House if President Donald Trump is victorious in winning a second term.

“We have to prepare for these mobs by the tens of thousands if not more right in downtown Washington, DC … and storm the White House,” Waller said.
Waller said that D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser is playing a role in what could be post-election violence by instructing the city’s police to stand down when protests become violent, even if their targets are senior officials in the White House or Congress.
Two US Capitol Police (responsible for Congress) told me that Washington DC @MayorBowser has instructed the DC metropolitan police to "slow walk" any responses to distress calls from Senator Mitch McConnell's house on Capitol Hill.
— J Michael Waller (@JMichaelWaller) October 30, 2020
Waller compared the Black Lives Matter Plaza set up under Bowser’s leadership to the kind of staging areas used to conduct massive anti-government coups in places like Eastern Europe and Iran that he has studied in the past. Waller said:
They need a staging area that’s right close to the seat of power. What Mayor Bowser has done now for half a year is she has cut off a prime commuter avenue — 16th Street NW in Washington, DC,— with high end hotels and the headquarters of the AFLCIO and other big unions — from a block north of the White House on the other side of Lafayette Park … extending the length of three football fields.
“It remains a closed-off staging area armored with concrete barriers,” Waller said.
The US Capitol Police feel overwhelmed at what lays ahead of them, since Antifa/BLM have targeted individual Members of Congress for harassment or worse, and the DC city government is sympathetic to the mobs.
Waller said Trump should federalize D.C. police to enhance security around the White House.
“[Trump’s] first duty as president is to protect the presidency as an institution and when you have organized violent groups saying that they are going to lay siege to the White House — burn it down,” Waller said, “the president has to treat that very seriously.”
.@realDonaldTrump should federalize the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police and the DC National Guard now – before election day – and bring in reliable National Guard from other states, if we are to believe what the organized rioters are planning for the night of November 3.
Michael Anton, former Trump national security official, spoke about the troublesome partisan rhetoric from the Biden camp, which includes the possibility of the military “hauling Trump from office,” and also discussed the results of the controversial Transition Integrity Project wargame.

Kyle Shideler, director and senior analyst for homeland security and counterterrorism at the Center for Security Policy, said the war-game “proposed a scenario in which the Biden camp refused to concede despite clearly losing in the electoral college, called for massive street protests and left open the possibility of military intervention.”

Shideler wrote about the webinar:
That report, which was then leaked to the media, was followed by a joint letter from two former military leaders to the Joint Chiefs urging that the military prepare to remove the President from office. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Mark Milley later publicly asserted that the military will play no role in the election.
The three panelists taking part in the webinar also talked about the role played by Antifa and similar anarchist and Marxist groups and all agreed that these groups are causing friction within the Democrat party between the far-left and the establishment, more corporate Democrats.

Anton said that the more radical left elements of the party are certain to try to populate a Biden administration in roles across the federal government.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...m-white-house/

Old October 31st, 2020 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Tucky: the media is your enemy

Old October 31st, 2020 #15
T.Garrett
Banned

Exclamation Yale Psychiatrist Suggests Middle America May Need To Be 'Leveled' Like Dresden to Stop Trump

Quote:

Middle America may need to be "leveled" like Dresden in order to break the Hitler-esque "spell" Trump has on his supporters, Yale psychiatrist Bandy X Lee appeared to suggest in a post on Twitter.

Lee, who bills herself as an "expert on global violence prevention," wrote Wednesday on Twitter (Archive):

A reporter whose grandparents were refugees from Nazi Germany related to me: "I cannot help but remember a conversation I had with my grandfather ... about the firebombing of Dresden, whether he thought the Allies should be reproached for targeting civilians.

He said—I remember this well—that it was a necessity, because nothing short of the sight of SEEING THEIR CITIES LEVELED would have broken the spell. The German public, he said, was not open to reason. They could not be persuaded to abandon Hitler...."

That comment haunted her, she said.

Needless to say, we are seeing the same phenomenon here, and every day that Donald Trump has exposure to the public, he spellbinds his followers ever more deeply, as mental health experts are precisely the ones banned from comment.

This is what the leaders of "The Resistance" are fantasizing about if Trump loses -- subjecting his supporters to Soviet-style show trials, Truth and Reconciliation commissions and Dresden 2.0!

Lee's statement about mental health experts being "banned from comment" is presumably a reference to the "Goldwater rule" -- which says it's unethical for psychiatrists to diagnose public figures they haven't examined in person -- as Lee readily violates that rule by diagnosing Trump as "psychologically and mentally both dangerous and incapacitated."

I guess being asked to abide by long-standing ethical standards is a form of "white supremacy!"

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61872

Old November 1st, 2020 #16
Joe from OH

I heard a few people today have an interesting take on Biden. Namely that he's a Trojan Horse for the left to install street shitter/nigger jew tool, marxist, Harris. They both think that the Dems will try to 25 amendment Biden (declare him incapable of being able to have the capacity to serve as President) early in his first term after Biden refuses to voluntarily step down. Made sense to me.

Saw my favorite sign of the campaign. A hand made sign that said:

I'd rather have Covid-19 than Biden-20".

Old November 1st, 2020 #17
alex revision

Using the Holohoax to promote Joe Biden

https://archive.org/details/a-holoca...ssage-for-2020

Jews use the Holocaust lie at every opportunity.

Source:
Youtube: Bend the Arc Jewish Action
Oct 28, 2020
A Holocaust Survivor's Message for 2020

Old November 1st, 2020 #18
James Fette

"Drumpf will have to win PA by 5 points to overcome the illegal voting ..."

Drumpf hasn't been great, but there were a few positives. Dementia Joe's kike handlers will absolutely demand Assad's head on a platter. Hopefully as a dying stroke, Assad unleashes everything he has on the head of the snake.

Pedo Biden will stop going after human traffickers. It's pretty impressive what Drumpf did in 4 yrs compared to what Bushie Jr and Obomba did in 16 (almost nothing.)

I wish Amerikwa would just break into five diff countries. At least make the kikes work a little bit (they'd have to trick five countries instead of one into Saudisrael wars.)

Besides, it's much better to have the media going after the president instead of covering up for him like they will for creepy Joe.

Last edited by James Fette; November 1st, 2020 at 07:27 AM.

Old November 1st, 2020 #19
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Using the Holohoax to promote Joe Biden

https://archive.org/details/a-holoca...ssage-for-2020

Jews use the Holocaust lie at every opportunity.

Source:
Youtube: Bend the Arc Jewish Action
Oct 28, 2020
A Holocaust Survivor's Message for 2020
Hilarious. Meanwhile in Jewland....

I love it when their pets turn on them!

Old November 2nd, 2020 #20
alex revision

Federal agents are erecting a 'non-scalable' fence around the White House in apparent anticipation of Election Day unrest

Nov 2, 2020

250 National Guardsmen have also been put on standby in the US capital ahead of Election Day on Tuesday, according to NBC News.

Federal law-enforcement sources has told NBC News and CNN about plans to erect a "non-scalable" fence around the White House on Monday.

Tensions are high — across Washington, DC, and the rest of the country — ahead of what is expected to be a highly partisan election that could take multiple days to determine a result.

Two hundred and fifty National Guardsmen have also been put on standby ahead of Election Day on Tuesday, according to Bennett. They are reporting to the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police.

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/el...-house-2020-11

Thread