Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 2nd, 2010 #1
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Question What happened to the weekly Jim Giles (RFM) show with Alex Linder?

A while ago, several weeks if not almost a month or more by now, Jim Giles said he'd be doing “weekly” “call-in” shows together with Alex Linder. Either Jim backed out of it (when he snapped, or became “honest” as he puts it himself) or Alex did.

Giles seems to have grown ‘tired’ already of doing radio, because he said he's not going to do any more shows for several weeks until he receives “death scene photos” (by the way, shouldn't that be crime scene?)

He's rather contradictory in a lot of cases, on the one hand he doesn't want e-mail (certainly not “long” ones, ones with more than two paragraphs of text) or become “friends,” yet he wants people to e-mail him all sort of stuff and would like people to come to his side (physically even).

What is also his obsession with “[physical] toughness” and “strict legality”? Seems almost like a complaint to everyone else, as if they are all ‘illegal.’ For all the things he says about David Duke, about his private life, he isn't very different from Duke in that regard. They both seem to be under the impression that you can ‘make it’ politically and both for ‘legality.’ The only differences are that Duke is fully aware and focussed on Jews, has written several books, asks for donations and never cusses nor uses racial ephitets (like “nigger”). Recently he also denounced Jews being the right emphasis, as in being the №1 culprit and priority.

Old January 2nd, 2010 #2
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Question

Giles, Linder, anyone? I'm rather curious. I hope I'm not straining your busy daily schedules with my inquiry. Also, the reason I inquired via this thread was because:
1.) Giles doesn't seem to appreciate e-mail.
2.) I don't know Linder's e-mail address.
3.) I figured others might be curious as well, so they'll know too.

Old January 2nd, 2010 #3
Heather Blue

Sorry I can't answer your question. But if you get any info I would be interested to know if Alex is going to be on the Giles show. I certainly want to listen to it.

Old January 2nd, 2010 #4
10Bears

Quote:
Giles, Linder, anyone?
Most radio personalities take two weeks off at the end of the year to vacation and "re-tool". Giles is independent but maybe he's doing the same. Hope to hear more, soon!!

Old January 7th, 2010 #5
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Alex Linder, I know you have a very busy schedule, but could you please let us know?

Old January 7th, 2010 #6
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Bump ---^---

Old January 7th, 2010 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
Alex Linder, I know you have a very busy schedule, but could you please let us know?
If Jim wants to do a show, I'll do it. I'm not going to push it. If I had a bunch of new things to say, I would record my own show.

Old January 7th, 2010 #8
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If Jim wants to do a show, I'll do it. I'm not going to push it. If I had a bunch of new things to say, I would record my own show.
Why don't you? (Or write anything?)

Old January 7th, 2010 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
Why don't you? (Or write anything?)
What did I just say?

Old January 7th, 2010 #10
Mark van Schaik
Banned

So you don't have a bunch of things to say?

Old January 7th, 2010 #11
H.B.

In his recent interview with Chester Doles, Jim Giles complimented Doles on being a tough guy compared to the "pussies" he said, which were some of his "previous guests."

Dole is a sturdy and admirable individual without a doubt. He's also had same really rotten things happen - but at the same time, he's made a few very poor decisions. It creates an unfavorable impression to deride one's other guests as "pussies" in comparison to Doles.

Giles is like a VonBluvens on steroids - not like an extreme version of VonBluvens - but it's as if VonBluvens actually took anabolic steroids: you get the same whiny, bitchiness, but a more confident, controlled, methodical - and dare I say - bullying delivery.

Giles deserves credit for the amazing guests he gets on his shows, but when he obsesses on the percieved faults of everyone else in the White movement, it hurts his credibility.

Old January 7th, 2010 #12
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Giles deserves credit for the amazing guests he gets on his shows, but when he obsesses on the percieved faults of everyone else in the White movement, it hurts his credibility.
I agree

I like Jim's voice and I do think that he is an honest person {although a little naive in my opinion if he thinks that the solution is going to come from some military patriotards} but these constant attacks on David Duke are getting beyond ridiculous. Giles was basically reading a jew hit piece against Duke on his show.
Now I don't think that Duke is the absolute best that American WN's have, I would like to see Linder get more exposure as he has a way with words that others in American WN circles simply can't match, but to attack Duke in such a way is uncalled for, especially considering that the jew media has demonized the man so much over the years and attempted to deflect attention away from his important message to his personal life and other issues from his past which are simply not relevant to the debate about jewish extremism.

I bet the ADL is enjoying these anti Duke rants on RFM.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 8th, 2010 #13
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Alex Linder, I know you must have an extremely busy schedule, so I'll just let you be. However, you promise a lot but ‘deliver’ very little, yet you criticize others. Seems a bit awkward, to be honest. Arbeit macht frei, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
In his recent interview with Chester Doles, Jim Giles complimented Doles on being a tough guy compared to the "pussies" he said, which were some of his "previous guests."
But in a later broadcast, he then also badmouthed Doles. He's quite something, Giles.

Quote:
Dole is a sturdy and admirable individual without a doubt. He's also had same really rotten things happen - but at the same time, he's made a few very poor decisions. It creates an unfavorable impression to deride one's other guests as "pussies" in comparison to Doles.
Giles is a racialized former patriotard, but he still has the “blight-wing” worship of police and military. He's very contradictory at that too, because at the same time he — rightfully — admits the police does jack to protect Whites.

Quote:
Giles is like a VonBluvens on steroids - not like an extreme version of VonBluvens - but it's as if VonBluvens actually took anabolic steroids: you get the same whiny, bitchiness, but a more confident, controlled, methodical - and dare I say - bullying delivery.

Quote:
Which he has stopped now, pretty much since he chimped out. He's still ‘waiting’ for those “death scene photos.” (For the second time, isn't — or shouldn't that be — crime scene?!)

Giles is also in favour of shutting down VNN. That would mean giving up what little means we have to still communicate with other like-minded, which I find suspicious, especially if his “strictly legal” also includes going to prison for no good reason (ie. Jew “hate” charges).

What bothers me most of all is that he's of late has been screeching that Jews aren't the ‘main issue.’ Yet he hasn't bad-mouthed Linder yet, though he did mention that thing of Linder begging for money from VoR “to live on.” (By the way, is that true?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
but these constant attacks on David Duke are getting beyond ridiculous. Giles was basically reading a jew hit piece against Duke on his show.
Giles seems to be under the impression that everybody can ‘afford’ to live in a “$10,000 trailer,” not in the monetary sense but in the lifestyle sense (not even to mention families). The notion alone, that everybody can live out in the country is impossible and downright Utopian; there's simply not enough space for that, certainly here in Europe.

Quote:
Now I don't think that Duke is the absolute best that American WN's have, I would like to see Linder get more exposure as he has a way with words that others in American WN circles simply can't match, but to attack Duke in such a way is uncalled for, especially considering that the jew media has demonized the man so much over the years and attempted to deflect attention away from his important message to his personal life and other issues from his past which are simply not relevant to the debate about jewish extremism.
I know. Plus, Giles is only attacking him based on allegations... (he even admitted that on at least one occasion). Allegations mean nothing, the “Holocaust®” is also allegations! He says he's for “honesty” and “courage,” yet he always goes by allegations. Not that I really like “Hunter Wallace,” but didn't he expose that Giles basically copy-'n'-pasted that alleged e-mail he got of that “Larry” from the SPLC's website?

Quote:
The SPLC sure did, did you listen to the interview with Potok? They seemed like biggest buddies. Seemed a bit awkward. So much for being ‘polite,’ while the concern for Whites seems to be not there.

Old January 8th, 2010 #14
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I agree

I like Jim's voice and I do think that he is an honest person {although a little naive in my opinion if he thinks that the solution is going to come from some military patriotards} but these constant attacks on David Duke are getting beyond ridiculous. Giles was basically reading a jew hit piece against Duke on his show.

Good observations, Serbian.

Like most WN spokesmen, Giles is probably getting a little swell-headed after receiving lots of adulations. Ego-tripping is addictive. The more adulation one gets, the more one craves. And so, the ego-trippers try to outdo other ego-trippers, by attracting the most attention from the WN choir by way of spewing the most vicious personal attacks. Soap operas attract more viewers than serious documentaries, ya know.

I still have high hopes for Jim, though. He's one tough, courageous, alpha-male, hombre, and besides we all have flaws.

(Btw, VNN's Serbian friend and supporter, George T. of Washington state has contributed more money, by far, to VNN's activist projects, than any 10 other VNN'ers. Thought you'd like to know)

Old January 16th, 2010 #15
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Being too careful will not protect someone from being set-up...

... For advocating the violent overthrow of the government, etc. "Nice & Legal," if I recall was, according to Edward G. Robinson, a mafioso's position.

Black's are undoubtedly being used as tools and weapons but their crimes a symptom. I have a problem with them as the primary focus even if only temporarily because they are an easy target. And I've had my problems with them all of my adult life.

Its okay to advocate and demonstrate being a lone wolf but it is lonely. Once bitten and twice shy whether being interviewed or spoken-with politely and then being ignored, called a pussy, or otherwise insulted ought to give others pause.

Watch for whether WN lay the ax to the root of the problem, e.g., RFM-2010-1-16-AmyQuinton

WN should have an opinion about those presuming to represent them but, absent solid evidence that one is an agent provocateur, a fraud preying on the community, etc., in my opinion, it is better to remain silent rather than sow division.

However, I have to admit that I enjoy listening to apparently honest machismo and consider it good for me whether I agree all he says or not. I'd hate to think he's not real. I do think we're going to see change in most of our approaches.

What I like most is that I can't easily locate "hush crimes" such as the torture-murder of Holly Michaels by Sessions Harper and that point is driven-home by his posting this kind of material. I'd like to start seeing the forensic photos of such murders that are entered into evidence and shown to jurors.

Last edited by -JC; January 16th, 2010 at 07:21 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #16
Joe_J.
Radio active

Listening to the interview with Alex. Giles is grasping at straws, stuck in the old paradigms. Linder is good, as always.

WTF? Now I hear him dial Metzger for BS. Instead of mining Alex's brain for solutions, he's quizzing him on WN people. This show is a fraud.

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 2nd, 2010 at 06:17 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #17
Mark van Schaik
Banned

What are you talking about, the interview he did last year or so?

Old March 2nd, 2010 #18
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Alex Linder interviewed by Jim Giles on Radio Free Mississippi.
Interview Date: 11/06/2009
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=6550

Right now, it is more like a gossipfest. I will listen on, but I am sorely disappointed-not with Alex, but with Giles.

Tags
jim giles, radio, radio free mississippi, rebel army, rfm

Thread