Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2014 #21
Robert Ransdell

Really impressive job Alex. You kept in mind your audience on that particular program the entire time, middle America conservatives, and did well to both speak bluntly and openly about what we must do to win and at the same time not overly shame them - takes effort to not just throw up your hands with those types sometimes but some of them can be reached if approached the right way.

Liked the Buckley bit, the discussion around the mention of the Frankfort school Jews, and the Sally Field analogy at the end, good stuff.

Old April 11th, 2014 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Robert. I hope his audience liked it. Don't really have a good gauge who's listening except from here.

Old April 11th, 2014 #23
varg

Here's an mp3 of just the segment with Alex

http://vanguardnewsnetwork.com/downl...2014-04-10.mp3

Old April 11th, 2014 #24
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Nice. Thanks, man. You do a lot.

Anyone enjoying these new podcasts should send Alex a couple of bucks. Nothing is free. I send my occasional nominal cash donations to whomever I see fit with no return address, cash secured in a card. Never had a single issue with the card not showing up.

You want to support filter-free true free speech? Put a few bucks in a card, and post it to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

Old April 11th, 2014 #25
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

You're on fire, man. The Sally Field line was priceless.

More of this type of stuff you do, assuming you can keep the quality up, bigger you'll get, readership-wise. Bigger we'll all get, come to think about it.

You came off very well. Great job.

Old April 11th, 2014 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

http://vanguardnewsnetwork.com/downl...2014-04-10.mp3
Thanks, Varg! Going to tweet this out.

Old April 11th, 2014 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You're on fire, man. The Sally Field line was priceless.

More of this type of stuff you do, assuming you can keep the quality up, bigger you'll get, readership-wise. Bigger we'll all get, come to think about it.

You came off very well. Great job.
Thanks, Donnie. Quality should get better if anything. I'm glad you even know what I was talking about, one gets to a point where one really isn't sure that allusions are picked up. Christ, I used a Revenge of the Nerds allusion the other day on a twenty-something blog, and...nope. Not even that. Literature? hahaha, not even.

Old April 11th, 2014 #28
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
actually...you know i have years of professional experience at interviewing people. that is one area that maybe we could get into, if we can get it right technically. the fun thing about interviewing is you can get people moving, get into them, get under them, play with them, just fuck with them, and really see what's in their inner octopus. does it squirt ink and lope away? or GRABACHU with EIGHT ARMS whirling like a food processor blade? you can do that letterman shit, that's the most fun. condescend to people without their realizing. see if they call you on it. or play through. just see how they react. what they've got on the ball.
Good show. As I was listening I was thinking you'd be a great interviewer. You dominated the conversation. Too bad no mainstream shill would ever have the balls to appear with you. Oh to hear you debate Ann Coulter. That would be one for the ages.

Old April 11th, 2014 #29
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
You dominated the conversation.
I was going to point that out but didn't want it to be taken the wrong way, since its not a bad thing.

Sonny will just need to learn to jump in if Alex is on in the future, hopefully he didnt mind.

Old April 11th, 2014 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Good show. As I was listening I was thinking you'd be a great interviewer. You dominated the conversation. Too bad no mainstream shill would ever have the balls to appear with you. Oh to hear you debate Ann Coulter. That would be one for the ages.
Well, I didn't mean to dominate, but I took my cue from the first guest. It depends on the host, how much they want people to speak. I don't know, I probably should have shut up a little more, but I do think we put out good stuff in that, and that's the main thing.

Old April 11th, 2014 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I was going to point that out but didn't want it to be taken the wrong way, since its not a bad thing.

Sonny will just need to learn to jump in if Alex is on in the future, hopefully he didnt mind.
He may have tried even, my hearing is terrible and I will miss cues sometimes.

Old April 11th, 2014 #32
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Well, I didn't mean to dominate, but I took my cue from the first guest. It depends on the host, how much they want people to speak. I don't know, I probably should have shut up a little more, but I do think we put out good stuff in that, and that's the main thing.
I noticed him trying to jump in a couple of times, but mostly he let you speak at length. Which you did, and kept it interesting.

Some hosts are glad to have a guest who can keep things moving.

Old April 11th, 2014 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I noticed him trying to jump in a couple of times, but mostly he let you speak at length. Which you did, and kept it interesting.

Some hosts are glad to have a guest who can keep things moving.
It really varies. It can often be an ego thing. I am happy to shut up when someone with a talking agenda is pursuing. Because I hate when people talk over each other, it does not work. We had trouble with that on goyfire sometimes. But worst of all is when there's a show but no one really has anything urgent to say.

Old April 11th, 2014 #34
David Langdon

Very good mate, particularly the bit when people ask of NS-era Germans "how could an educated cultured people etc." and the answer being of course, the whole reason they DID react that way was that they were an intelligent, advanced people. That's a brilliant answer to that frequently asked question and will make a lot of curious types who can't (or won't) join up the whole spectrum of dots yet think.

I got the impression he was happy to let you go on for as long as you needed tbh, I definitely didn't hear any tone of impatience in his voice when he contributed.

Last edited by David Langdon; April 11th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

Old April 11th, 2014 #35
N.B. Forrest

The Cat 5 Himmcane sweeps all before him..... Good shit.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 11th, 2014 #36
Joseph in VA

One thing I hope people notice is the how fired up someone like Alex gets when he's talking versus professional politicians, as well as the host. Sonny got fired up about the Scandinavian girl being gang raped barely more than he got fired up about his work pal being called a nigger. A person can tell that Alex is emotionally invested in the cause and is serious about it, whereas Republicans and Democrats are so monotone when they give speeches, it's obvious they don't really care about anything they are doing. With politicians and program pushers they are content pushing white genocide if it means they get to hold onto their cushy positions.

So many nominal white nationalist take the position that Sonny takes: "I know a hard working black guy, so I can't say they are all bad." Forget that. We can't play nice with niggers because we know a couple who show up to work. It's weak and typical of the conservatives to play the "respectablity" card.

Keep fighting, Alex. It was right of you to dominate the show because you are the dominant figure. Let's take a lesson from Alex in that we cannot compromise or act like we can coexist with conservatives.

Old April 11th, 2014 #37
Rounder

Hot damn !!! Jolly good show, Alex. The best. Original. Uncompromising truth and sincerity professionally presented. Not found anywhere else that I know of. Reminds me of why I've been here so long.

Old April 12th, 2014 #38
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Thanks, Donnie. Quality should get better if anything. I'm glad you even know what I was talking about, one gets to a point where one really isn't sure that allusions are picked up. Christ, I used a Revenge of the Nerds allusion the other day on a twenty-something blog, and...nope. Not even that. Literature? hahaha, not even.
I hear you, man. I made reference in another thread to someone being a "Sandalinista". What percentage of the readership do you think got that one? And Sally Field in "Smokey and The Bandit" was smoking hot.

Old April 12th, 2014 #39
Dave from New York

20-somethings have a very limited scope of knowledge. If it isn't the nigga rapper flavor of the month, dull witted TV sitcom, or latest video game patch upgrade, they are tabula rasa.

But don't let that stop you, Alex. We appreciate the subtle references, even the Revenge of the Nerds ones. Just don't stoop to Cannonball Run. There is a limit, my friend.

Old April 12th, 2014 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph in VA View Post
One thing I hope people notice is the how fired up someone like Alex gets when he's talking versus professional
politicians, as well as the host.
I learned everything I know from my model, The Juice Weasel. I EMULATE this guy, he's one of my heroes.

"All life emanates from the soil, Gordy...IT EMANATES!"

Quote:
Sonny got fired up about the Scandinavian girl being gang raped barely more than he got fired up about his work pal being called a nigger. A person can tell that Alex is emotionally invested in the cause and is serious about it, whereas Republicans and Democrats are so monotone when they give speeches, it's obvious they don't really care about anything they are doing. With politicians and program pushers they are content pushing white genocide if it means they get to hold onto their cushy positions.
Sonny did great on the Swedish stuff, talking about the muslims.

Quote:
So many nominal white nationalist take the position that Sonny takes: "I know a hard working black guy, so I can't say they are all bad." Forget that. We can't play nice with niggers because we know a couple who show up to work. It's weak and typical of the conservatives to play the "respectablity" card.
He's a constitutionalist/Tea Party type. I don't know how racial he is. You know how I think about all that. It can't work. I modify my style to talk directly to conservatives but not the points. I believe the audience will perceive what is true: race is our strong point. Individualism won't get the job done.

Quote:
Keep fighting, Alex. It was right of you to dominate the show because you are the dominant figure. Let's take a lesson from Alex in that we cannot compromise or act like we can coexist with conservatives.
Well, I was not trying to dominate the show, I was trying to make it worth listening to, to make sure listeners aren't wasting their time. If he has me on, I presume he wants to hear what I have to say, so let's get a good block of that out there. Or if he has specific questions, we can go that route, or if he has his own points to make, I can respond.

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio

Thread