Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 29th, 2020 #61
Tony Boone

Faux News’ Martha MacCallum also said the “anger is understandable.” That’s one of several off base remarks I’ve heard on Faux News of late. This must be a talking point.

Old May 29th, 2020 #62
bedford

Thumbs up

I am thinking that both the nigger protesters as well as the antifa punk white boys who are in the BLM crowd may have a rude awakening if some rogue cop loses his cool and goes postal on them
If a few of these phony tough guys get their skulls ventilated with lead they will back down. They may figure this dead nigger Floyd isn't worth dying for.
Cops in Louisville shot 7 people at a nig rally for a dead sheboon and that shut them up for a while .
They want a race war with whitey just as long as no white guy stands up to them with real fire power.

Old May 29th, 2020 #63
Jeffrey Smither

Even more hilarious is that they're not trying to get into CNN down in Apelanta now LOL.

Old May 29th, 2020 #64
steven clark

Default niggers riot in Minneapolis MN

Well, it couldn't happen in a nicer place with all the libs in charge, and Rush made a good point that all this shit happens in blue states and blue cities. As usual, the leaders fold and back away. Jesus, to abandon a police station? At least Dienbienphu went down with a fight.
Then the Guard was called out, but I heard they weren't really deployed…like in Ferguson, where it was let the monkeys let off steam. Also, the Governor reminded the rioters 'these are the Guard…not the police, so remember they aren't to blame, they're just doing a job…' at least he didn't say 'we're all in this together.'

I have little love for Minnesota…at least the goofs you elect up there and all the darkies you import.

But the usual TV niggers have come out and said this is a 400 year old problem. yes, except they're the problem. Anyone want to come out and say that? Why is it when you put niggers in any city anywhere in the world, they riot? Rhetorical question here.

What I noted was how all the 'conservative' talk show hosts immediately called for the policemen to be arrested, charged, etc., although I appreciated Mark Levin saying we have a procedure, we have rules, there are investigations, etc. Like I say so many times, 'what the hell happened? Let's find out.'
And God, the talkies go on and on and on about the GOOD COPS that look bad by this incident. Well, many cops are good, and I'm from a police family, but the talkies and their love of police and the military…always remind me of how Jews like to suck up to stable types…until they get into power and the true nature emerges.

And I'm still pissed about that poor SOB in Nevada gunned down by a cop when he was on his knees begging for his life.

'Shoot the looters.' After seeing niggers attack an old woman in a wheelchair, mace her, and steal her money, I'm silent and indifferent to the nigger's wailings. The woman, by the way, was there at a rally to support Lloyd.

It looks like an easy case of murder 3rd or manslaughter, but remember in Baltimore, the Freddie Gray case where the officers were acquitted.

And I think of all the talk show folk and how they must be frustrated. "Damn," they say, "here we had ALL the blacks with jobs, jobs, jobs, that Trump gave them, we were going to win the next election with the black vote and they would leave the democrats FOREVER…and this happens.'

So, once again, great ideals lose, the chimp out wins, to paraphrase the old Boer saying: 'Africa wins again.'

But this is a land of tribes, and it's curious to see how the country will line up, and how long this 'togetherness' will last.

Biden, of course, came out and denounced Trump for creating the violence with his 'treats' No, Joe, 'tweets.'

Old May 29th, 2020 #65
steven clark

Default niggers riot in Minneapolis MN

Also, for the record, Lloyd had a white girlfriend. She kind of looked lesbi type, dumpy and whiny, vague southern accent. I've heard the policeman charged had a Laotian (Hmong) wife. Anybody know about this?

Also interesting they actually worked together in security gigs.

Okay, we need to look into this….MEDIA!

Old May 29th, 2020 #66
bedford

Niggers always claim this collective butthurt for slavery even though slavery ended 150 years ago and only 1million slaves were brought to America and there were 4 million blacks in America in 1863.
They are far removed from actual slavery.
There are now 45 million blacks in America most don't seem to do any actual work.
Few white people in America have any historical ties to slavery
Anybody who studies history knows that white people have endured things far worse than slavery in the south. We got over it. I think blacks must be terrified that someone will make them work.

Old May 29th, 2020 #67
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Susan, the Dyke resigned after the pretty white lady was shot by the wetback cop. This is now the police chief.

https://www.fox9.com/video/688884

It gets better and better, doesn't it?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 29th, 2020 #68
Jeffrey Smither

What will a full blown chimpout in Apelanta look like??

Old May 29th, 2020 #69
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What will a full blown chimpout in Apelanta look like??

They are busting up CNN headquarters now. Is it wrong for me to hope they get inside and kick the crap out of Chris Fredo Cuomo and Don Lemon?

Old May 29th, 2020 #70
brutus

Minneapolis Minnesota currently is approximately 64% White and 19% black.

Next year the percentages will be 19% White and 64% black.

Not one peep from the jew media about this most probable eventuality.

Old May 29th, 2020 #71
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
They are busting up CNN headquarters now. Is it wrong for me to hope they get inside and kick the crap out of Chris Fredo Cuomo and Don Lemon?
Not at all. A gutted, burned-down Commie News Network building is a good start for the niggers to show they can actually do honest, useful work.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 29th, 2020 #72
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not at all. A gutted, burned-down Commie News Network building is a good start for the niggers to show they can actually do honest, useful work.
What about that hot brunette, Kaitlin Collins though who always argues with Drumpf at his briefings daily? Don't want nothing to happen to her. She's that chick who always complains and whines to him and Drump tells her to shut up basically.

Old May 29th, 2020 #73
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What about that hot brunette, Kaitlin Collins though who always argues with Drumpf at his briefings daily? Don't want nothing to happen to her. She's that chick who always complains and whines to him and Drump tells her to shut up basically.
She is highly annoying, though. She asked why white men protesting the shutdown at the governors mansion also didnt get tear gassed. Her implication of course was this only didnt happen because they were white. I guess I must have missed when they looted, busted up businesses and set cities on fire.

Old May 29th, 2020 #74
bedford

I have a corre ction to make on post#61. I said cops shot 7 protesters. Actually it was a nigger who fired 7 shots into the crowd . No one was killed but I am sure this will happen again because many more rallies are scheduled this weekend.

Old May 29th, 2020 #75
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
That pose... it reminds me of something.

Old May 29th, 2020 #76
Fred
Commie Killer

This is not about the dead Nigger criminal.
This is organized.
By who? One guess.

Old May 29th, 2020 #77
Fred
Commie Killer

Overall it is comical.
I like the CNN stuff. That is poetic.

Seriously though. Could all of this really morph?

We will see.

Old May 29th, 2020 #78
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

They are going wild again tonight. Nothing is any better. Even some of the local news anchors are basically saying wtf is going on. I am 45 years old now and have never seen anything like this in my life. It is like "the law" has surrendered. Pure anarchy now. People are going to start taking the law into their own hands. There are already reports of people shooting at the rioters.

Old May 29th, 2020 #79
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is not about the dead Nigger criminal.
This is organized.
By who? One guess.

Indeed it is and they have control of our leaders and law enforcement. This has more quietly been the case for a while but now it is more blatant. This shit is fucking scary now. The only good is that this will have to wake people up.

Old May 29th, 2020 #80
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
That pose... it reminds me of something.
Sure!

Thread