VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2005 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default public service messages

1) white guy working phone. does voices. trying to rent apartment. it's not available to black, chink, jew, dooga, muslim - only to white guy.

2) respect. colored schoolchildren see white male classmate browbeating black girl. they smooth it out.

3) sean hayes, actor on will and grace, says ethnic jokes aren't funny.

sorry, fruity, they are.

Old March 13th, 2005 #2
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean 'Homo' Hayes, Will & Grace
Everyone loves a good joke. But not when it's hurtful to others. Hate should never be a punch line!

Dude, for several years NBC has been producing some of the most loathsome, anti-white public service announcements under the theme, "The More You Know (link)." Usually they'll have some minor celeb like that horse-faced Heeb David Schwimmer preach to the audience about how terrible it is to judge people. Dude, if you look at the fine print at the bottom of the screen at the end of the announcements you'll notice that many of 'em are paid for by the the ADL.

Dude, some of 'em are like so totally corny you'd think they were some sort of parody.

Old March 13th, 2005 #3
N.B. Forrest

Some of the most obnoxious of these ever are the ones they're running to try to curb mandrill dropout rates: Nigbitch walks up to another nigbitch's nest wit a bullhorn, makes it shriek with 100db feedback until heffa comes out; coon punk stops a school bus in traffic outside his homie's creeub, blares horn and shouts "We holdin' up traffic, yo! Less go!"

Old March 17th, 2005 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

ekwality is our national religion. it doesn't fit the facts any better than jesus coming back.

what about these pious liberal truth.com ads? one has them reenacting a meeting in which cig-machers tried to figger how to build a better cig for nigs.

how i loath the pious tyrants who rule america.

i remember that one from a couple years ago, where some longfaced jew pulls back a sheet to reveal the urban scum the cig-makers were targeting in that case. truly, a diaphragm of stone required not to laugh at that one. reminded me of coming out of the dining hall in college and seeing these three nitwit girls literally in tears, hovering over a pigeon that had just had the shit pecked out of it by a crow. so help me god, it was one the funniest tableaus mine retinas hath ever recorded. i could not contain my laughter, and they grew wroth forthwith.

Old March 17th, 2005 #5
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
ekwality is our national religion. it doesn't fit the facts any better than jesus coming back.

what about these pious liberal truth.com ads? one has them reenacting a meeting in which cig-machers tried to figger how to build a better cig for nigs.

how i loath the pious tyrants who rule america.

i remember that one from a couple years ago, where some longfaced jew pulls back a sheet to reveal the urban scum the cig-makers were targeting in that case. truly, a diaphragm of stone required not to laugh at that one. reminded me of coming out of the dining hall in college and seeing these three nitwit girls literally in tears, hovering over a pigeon that had just had the shit pecked out of it by a crow. so help me god, it was one the funniest tableaus mine retinas hath ever recorded. i could not contain my laughter, and they grew wroth forthwith.

MTV runs though truth ads about cigarretes. The bad people are always portrayed as White guys in suits and all those "demonstrating" are diversified. "Anti smoking" ads disguised as anti-white ads.

Old March 18th, 2005 #6
Georgie

One of their commercials with the all the "White businessmen" sitting around talking about ways to sell cigarettes while a laugh track plays is about targeting the "black and latino" community. That is no anti-smoking commercial. The only thing they're trying to do with that is just instill more hatred for White people.

EDIT:
Of course the commercial never says "White businessmen" but that is fairly obvious as to what they are trying to imply. Just more hate-Whitey material targeted at the young people watching that channel.

Thread