Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2014 #21
The Bobster
Banned

At the end of a dying franchise, the kykenvermin will pour as much of their poison down our gullets as we can possibly take. Just look at what they did during the last year of top-rated TV shows.

Old August 3rd, 2014 #22
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
Star Wars’ next protagonist, a young Jedi-in-training.

The classy black and white pic confirmed that another rumored frontrunner, British actor John Boyega, would in fact be helming the franchise.
Does that mean that that nigger is going to have a role as big as a Han Solo or even be the main character, fuckin what!? I didn’t read the whole article last night because I assumed the groid would have some kind of side role like Mace Windoo or Lando.

You gotta be shitting me!

Old August 3rd, 2014 #23
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
I wonder if they'll still even use the term "dark side" now, or if that will have to be corrected out of starthink.
Yoda: "A demographic shift to the dark side I fear has begun, hmm.... yes..."

Old August 3rd, 2014 #24
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
How many are die hard fans who will see it no matter what? Even the non die hard fans will still see it just because it's Star Wars. It's going to make a lot of money no matter what.
Actually I don't think it will do that great simply because I think most people thought the last 3 movies sucked. Star Wars has run its course and now it is simply a last ditch effort to squeeze blood out of another shitty jewlywood movie.

Old August 3rd, 2014 #25
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Actually I don't think it will do that great simply because I think most people thought the last 3 movies sucked. Star Wars has run its course and now it is simply a last ditch effort to squeeze blood out of another shitty jewlywood movie.
Did you see the three Star Trek movies that came out before Abrams took over? Or any of that awful Enterprise series? That franchise was in worse shape than Star Wars. Giving Abrams the job makes sense in the risk averse Hollywood culture. When you're looking to hire "guy who revived huge scifi/fantasy franchise" it's a short list. Christopher Nolan and Joss Whedon are the only other names that come to mind, but Nolan is running Superman and Batman and Whedon is busy running the Marvel Avengers franchise.

Old August 4th, 2014 #26
john-connor
Banned

Default Episode VII and the ethnicity of the new hero.

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/03/on...-the-new-hero/ Episode VII and the ethnicity of the new hero.
Twitter has been very lively this morning with discussions about the ethnicities of the actors up for lead roles in the new film. I cannot help but chime in. Twitter with its 140 character limit is not always the best place to have an intellectual discussion about the construction of race and the representation of ethnicities in film.

First, I have to give my two cents on the issue of acting, performance, and “best man for the job.” Sometimes as fans we lose sight of what Star Wars really is. A tour de force in acting it is not. In fact, the ceiling for delivering a solid performance in a Star Wars film really isn’t that high. Both Mark Hamill and Hayden Christensen fit their roles, or perhaps their roles fit them. Hayden Christensen has given solid performances in film, worthy of the term “acting,” whereas Mark Hamill has not. Mark Hamill has successfully pulled off characters and contributed to work. I love both actors in their Star Wars roles. But lets not pretend like the roles were incredibly deep. They were not. They’re very 2D operatic, if not melodramatic depictions of a boy becoming a man.

My two favorite people for the role are John Boyega and Jesse Plemons. If history repeats itself, both of these actors won’t be able to deliver the performance of a lifetime via a Star Wars film. Like I said, the ceiling on the range of a performance in a Star Wars film is fairly limited. The serialized nature of Star Wars doesn’t allow for sweeping subtle performance. The truth is the actor that’s chosen will probably define the character more from his own personality than the depth of what is on the written page.

So at the end of the day, the pool of actors that can play the Luke/Anakin role in the new Star Wars series is rather large. Yes, there are other attributes which will make the actor connect with a mainstream audience. But both Boyega and Plemons are competent enough actors who could pull off the role.

I could be wrong. But I think the question the Star Wars production might be asking itself is if it can go through with casting the first black “Luke Skywalker,” if you will.

I wish we lived in a world where we were beyond ethnicity. But the reality is we haven’t even overcome our unequal representation of gender in mainstream film, let alone allowed for unregulated ethnicities in mainstream film. The very idea of “race” is a social construct which is still in debate and still as contentious as ever. Hell, the Twitter conversations our community had today exemplify that on the micro-level.

I say get the best man for the job. But at the end of the day, lets not forget that job isn’t that difficult. Star Wars needs to decide how daring and groundbreaking it wants to be or how safe and by the numbers it wants to be. Maybe now it is time for Star Wars to say black people aren’t just sidekicks and ancillary characters.

The only downside to this debate is I fear if Plemons is cast, it will seem like a defeat. It won’t be. It might not be good enough, but the fact this possibility exists at this time and moment for the first black “Luke Skywalker” so to speak is exciting and hopeful.
Share this:

Old August 4th, 2014 #27
john-connor
Banned

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/03/five-...s-episode-vii/ I agree. We have carried this politically correct thing too far. I’m all for diversity, but only when it makes sense. Luke Skywalker is not black and neither should his offspring be. Come on people, what are you thinking? Let’s be real about this and not just jump on the Diversity bandwagon.”
Wanda Macracken
No Words spoken more True on this,or more Correct!
I have Low Hopes for this Movie,especially in this day and age but we’ll see I guess….
So sick of this PC Bullshit though!
Not a Fan of any of those Cats for a lead role but I guess if I had to pick i’d Go Ed Speleers first then MJT..I Like Jesse Plemons but im just gonna keep seein him being the halftard getting choked out by Jessie from Breaking Bad ..too soon lol

Old August 4th, 2014 #28
Ray Allan

Maybe they plan on merging Star Wars with Planet of the Apes. Gorilla Stormtroopers, chimpanzee Jedi Knights and such. Yoda could be a wise old orangutan like the Lawgiver. I guess Chewbacca could remain as is.

Old August 5th, 2014 #29
White Winger

Well obviously, it's George Lucas' childish ego and immature Leftist mindset writ large - "Hey, I'm married to a Black 'woman', why not have an interracial relationship in the Star Wars movies? And maybe eve all the White Star Wars nerds - I mean fans, will get interested in interracial relationships too!"

Last edited by White Winger; August 9th, 2014 at 10:13 AM.

Old August 5th, 2014 #30
john-connor
Banned

Default Get ready for race-mixing propaganda via Disney

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/...read/232970178
Get ready for race-mixing propaganda via Disney

The lead black hero (who seriously has simian features; look at that jaw) will no doubt have a white woman as his girlfriend, and will no doubt fight all-white villains.

Thanks Jews.

Old August 5th, 2014 #31
john-connor
Banned

Default Sandniggers

Click image for larger version

Name:	JBDRAD.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	9169 Getting in to the part as they say.

Old August 5th, 2014 #32
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
Well obviously, it's George Lucas' childish ego and immature mindset writ large - "Hey, I'm married to a Black 'woman', why not have an interracial relationship in the Star Wars movies?"
George Lucas sold the Star Wars franchise to Disney a year ago or so, don't think he is heavily involved in this one.

Old August 6th, 2014 #33
john-connor
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
See how the abuser Jew copied this and how both the same they are.Hitler as the evil emperor a Jewish fantasy.

Old August 6th, 2014 #34
john-connor
Banned

Question Jewish abuser Nazi fantasy in all his films why?

Old August 15th, 2014 #37
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Maybe they plan on merging Star Wars with Planet of the Apes. Gorilla Stormtroopers, chimpanzee Jedi Knights and such. Yoda could be a wise old orangutan like the Lawgiver. I guess Chewbacca could remain as is.
The Lawgiver was no joke:

"Ape shall not kill ape! Unless ape disrespected by ape! Then ape free to bust a cap in that ape ass"!

Old August 16th, 2014 #38
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
The Lawgiver was no joke:

"Ape shall not kill ape! Unless ape disrespected by ape! Then ape free to bust a cap in that ape ass"!
Good one, Donnie!

Old August 16th, 2014 #39
Nate Richards

Quote:
At the end of a dying franchise, the kykenvermin will pour as much of their poison down our gullets as we can possibly take. Just look at what they did during the last year of top-rated TV shows.
and comic books, and you name it. This is exactly it. btw who still gave a fuck about "Archie" anymore, anyway? That comic bored me when I was a little kid even. They shoulda turned it gay/black/hoplophobe etc and murdered it like 20 yrs ago lol so desperate for a few more dollars

In the BIG picture it may even be a good thing. Let this star wars shit die already. I liked that movie when I was a little kid, I even liked the next two. How much of this are they gonna make? The kikes are going to use it for all it's worth while they still can. Even morons will eventually get tired of star wars by episode 9, 13, 27, whatever.

Thread