VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3581
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

February 3, 2017

Willy makes his first appearance on his soap opera thread on May 22, 2015, two days after Dr. Heidi Beirich's article on the SPLC's website, Hate Watch. Willy says:

"Of course I take full responsibility for hiring Dilloway to reside on our mountain property, to get us through the winter there. We got through it and he did a lot of necessary cleaning up and maintenance and making order as my employee until around the first of March when it became clear to me that I would have to fire him."

A week prior to the first of March 2015, The Land received nearly 30 inches of snow just in one day. I was snowed in for five days before Dr. Bob hired a local man to dig us both out with a Bobcat and dump truck. The .8 miles to the county road was Willy's responsibilty to keep clear.

Since one of the several hats I wore was maintenance, I at least gave it a try. After I shoveled for fifteen minutes, calculated the time it will take to reach the road, I gave up on the idea.

Every day, I listened to the local weather report on an old transistor radio that I found in the NVB warehouse. And for days the local weather man for the Allegheny Mountain Radio station reminded his audience that the month of February 2015, had the lowest lows, the lowest highs, and was the snowiest February in his 25 years of doing the local weather report.

I was alone with no phone or internet service. Cell phone service spotty at best near McCoy's general store. My only communication with Willy was via internet at the two room Hillsboro public library.

Willy paid me what amounted to one third of the prevailing minimum wage in West Virginia and was too broke to turn the National Alliance phone lines on.

Yet he expected me to dig the truck out of three feet of snow, about a mile long, and drive five miles to read the latest asinine email from him.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3582
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Shawn the Indian Hacker, Part Two

---- Forwarded Message -----
To: xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: free from CNET, Spybot, & AVAST

Shawn told Michael that the hard drives were switched on the laptop. We purchased it 1/30/15 and stuff on the one in it now is 2013. Shawn says it's a 10-year sentence if convicted for what he's done. We'll see. I spoke with Trooper Brock again today and he's going to the prosecutor up there. I'll call him back tomorrow with new info.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3583
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
January 24, 2017

Prior to Chester Doles informing Dr. Pierce that Will Williams was going to be one of the speakers at the spring 2002 event, Willy was stalking a NA female member.

To save on expenses, this female member and Willy decided to travel together. Willy started acting weird.

Willy told her he was tracking her menstrual cycle. Willy cornered her in the motel room.

Willy ripped off her clothes, started beating on her and tried to rape her, screaming that she was going to have his baby Luger.

She escaped and ran out of the room and called a NA member in another state who immediately bought a plane ticket for her to stay with him.

Willy, that makes it FIVE White women that you have beaten and terrorized over the years.
The first I had heard of this was from the man himself, that she accused him of this.

I looked it up and read what the other side had to say and the story was quite horrible, I was disturbed.

I now have talked to someone who knew her, who says she did indeed say he did this.

To me, if true, these kinds of things are enough to make one take pause.

I hadn't wanted to say anything but now I kind of don't care, and that's all I'll say on it.

The culty religion is bad as well, IMO, but not what makes the players behave badly in and of itself.

I was never asked to do anything illegal, but there is a way people speak, their conjecture tells you all you need to know, in a few conversations.

I'm to that point where vindictiveness wouldn't really effect me so I'll say openly, I don't know what the people on the NARRG side are like in a deep or personal way, but I do know that some of what they claim is true. The verbiage that is nasty toward women (I got my money, if she's going to act like a man I'll treat her like one, for example), vindictiveness about money (the email I later saw online where it was indicated someone might 'get wild' to get their money, describing the layout of her house), asking people to say things they don't know are true (for which I always said I would only phrase it as 'allegedly' because otherwise it'd be illegal, but got tired of doing it for them once I wondered if any of it was true), and so on, is basically gang banging. What the opposers to the NA are saying re this behavior is true. I can't speak to the stuff on the mountain but when I questioned it (whether shots were really being fired at Bob's house cuz wouldn't there be a police report?) I was told there was a police report....not that shots were not fired, though, which I thought was odd. If innocent you usually would defend yourself and say, 'of course no shots were fired' or similar. That was not expressly said.

I was told Fred Streed was a good man, and he did defend them to me, as did a couple others, so I thought maybe that was correct, I didn't know for sure. I think Streed may have died, I was told back when I was a member he was sick.

I was told people's private business that I won't relay here, but that IMO was to show me they like to do that to their enemies. I was told personal things about Paul Vogel's child that I didn't need to know, for instance, they hoped I'd write it on here and I didn't. Stuff like that.

Most of what needs to occur IMO is for people to stop hero worshipping orgs, groups, or people, and do something that makes sense. We need the kind of power and cohesiveness that other groups have built for themselves, in a large way. And all these kinds of people are doing is raising money for themselves to live on basically, more than happy if you'll work for them for free and pay them for the privilege to boot.

And fear ever being on their smear list. That goes for the behavior in many things similar.

My two cents after quitting it a year ago, and now not caring about opinions of certain people or fearing anything.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 3rd, 2018 at 01:09 PM. Reason: clarify

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3584
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Internet Tough Guys Who Live with Their Moms

Emily, I know it took some guts to make the above post.

Here is what happened to another female on VNN who unfortunately got tangled up with Willy.

I think everyone is beginning to see why I met up with Dr. Heidi Bierich. It was to protect my family and expose what an evil piece of shit Willy really is.

January 19, 2017

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...-cops-compound

Scroll down to the section titled Internet Tough Guys Who Live With Their Moms.

I handed over these emails to the SPLC to expose what kind of scumbag Will (not)White Williams really is. Not going to name her, the lady that Willy terrorized happens to be a member of this forum.

She is free to tell her story, I will back her up.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3585
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Internet Tough Guys Who Live with Their Moms

Chaos and Cops at the Compound

December 17, 2015

Internet Tough Guys Who Live with Their Moms

Will Williams has created a certain mystique about himself as a tough and uncompromising warrior in the racist movement. A self-described artist by profession, he illustrated a crude, racist comic book about himself in the 1990s, called "The Saga of White Will," that shows him confronting Jews and punching out minorities. The NA published and sold thousands of copies of these comics, intended to recruit high school students to the racist right.

A supposedly decorated Vietnam combat veteran who says he is under treatment for PTSD, Williams claims to have joined the have joined the US Army Special Forces in 1967, right out of high school, telling Stormfront members that John Wayne personally autographed his green beret

Known for carrying a chip on his shoulder and a hammerless .38 revolver in his right front pocket, Williams has probably picked a verbal fight with virtually everyone in the racist right at one time or another over the past 30 years.

Though a tough talker online, aside from a few frames in his comic book, there are no records of Williams getting in to any actual physical altercations with any males in or out of the racist movement. DeCourcy, however, is not the first female Williams has allegedly stalked, bullied or beat up.

Georgia woman that Williams claimed owed him $200.* The woman had just mailed $20 in payment to Williams, which was evidently intercepted by his wife, Svetlana.

Williams' wife, who goes by "Lana" and is originally from Russia, was evidently unaware of Williams' relationship with the woman or of the $200 "loan" Williams had given her the year before. Svetlana Williams sent an email to the woman demanding repayment and threatened her in broken English:

"I would advise you to pay us back the whole amount ($200-$20=$180) ASAP. Knowing Will very well, I can assure you that he might be as wild, when he is angry, as he is kind and generous sometimes. He is not one to abuse, believe me.

"He has already dealt with very similar situations and after he started causing serious problems to those dishonest people they immediately found solutions to pay the whole amount back."

As the threats escalated the Georgia woman finally advised Williams and his wife, "I have made a copy of your email where you threatened me with physical violence and have put it in my bank box for safekeeping. I have also given a copy of it to a neighbor should anything happen to me or my property...If you communicate with me further, I will provide a copy to the local police department and let them handle it as they see fit. I cannot believe that you two would be so stupid as to actually send me a written letter threatening me with physical violence."

According to the widely-circulated email exchange that followed, Williams began to aggressively cyber-stalk the woman, including researching her employer, collecting personal information on her neighbors and geo-mapping her residence. In a creepy and menacing email to the victim, Williams wrote:

"We won't be harming you with ‘physical violence,’ [victim's name], nor damaging your home, the back door of which is less than 100 yards from that green on the golf course. If anyone damages your property, you should first look for suspects from all those golfers who play by the back of your home... We'll see who is stupid before this is resolved. You are not going to scam me.”

"Who is the neighbor friend that's your confident [sic]? [Name Deleted]? [Name Deleted] ? [Name Deleted]? I've got the names and addresses and phone numbers of all your neighbors on [Street Name Deleted] plus those behind you on [Street Name Deleted] and [Street Name Deleted]. I'll write to them all with a form letter telling them all about Miss [Name Deleted] and her scam, borrowing money from men she meets on WN forums -- because I can, because you've foolishly challenged me. I'll also put up threads at VNN, E-nat, Phora and everywhere else I discover you have posted, warning others of your scamming. I'll research [Victim's Business Name Deleted]; contact your clients, and your [Deleted] employer. You've never been outed like I'm going to out you, Sister, unless you pay up in full during the next 30 days. You've got until August 4th."

Williams went on in the same email to state the name of the victim's local police chief provided his phone and email address, writing, "I will be communicating with you and anybody associated with you until you pay your debt to us. Please send this entire email to Chief [Name Deleted], or we can send it, if you want to continue to play games, call my wife and me 'stupid,' flip me off, or call me a 'fucking whiner' for calling due this outstanding loan made to you more than a year ago."

Williams also claimed the woman had sent nude photos of herself to someone, though it remains unclear if or how he was able to access these supposed images. He told a fellow racist recipient of his exchange with the victim that she had "fried-egg titties."

Williams has gone after other females as well. Virtually everyone in the online racist community has observed Williams obsessively engage in his coarse and cruel online battle with former fellow NA member, April Gaede. For more than a decade, he has cyber-stalked the middle-aged mother of three across multiple racist forums.

This appears to be a life-long trend for the self-described "uncompromising race warrior." Reports of Williams' abusive treatment of women date back at least to the 1980s.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3586
Crowe

Quote:
I think everyone is beginning to see why I met up with Dr. Heidi Bierich. It was to protect my family and expose what an evil piece of shit Willy really is.
If Willy is just a comic book hero like you claim, then why do you fear him so much? If he's never had a physical altercation with another man in the movement, and only picks on weaklings? Why are you claiming he's all talk in one sentence, while praising Heidi in the next, and using fear of Willy as justification for the relationship? You're not making any sense here, Randy.

I'm not denying that Willy isn't a piece of shit here, but what I'm questioning are your motives. And your relationship with Heidi.

Are you working directly with Heidi to craft SPLC hit pieces against people in the movement?

Last edited by Crowe; February 3rd, 2018 at 02:58 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3587
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Crowe,

I am going through 170 pages and do not have time for your bullshit.

When I am done, you can crow all you want.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3588
Crowe

Quote:
Crowe,

I am going through 170 pages and do not have time for your bullshit.

When I am done, you can crow all you want.
You working on that new hit piece for Heidi? Sorry to disturb you, just ignore me.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #3589
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Chaos and Cops at the Compound

December 17, 2015

Internet Tough Guys Who Live with Their Moms

Will Williams has created a certain mystique about himself as a tough and uncompromising warrior in the racist movement. A self-described artist by profession, he illustrated a crude, racist comic book about himself in the 1990s, called "The Saga of White Will," that shows him confronting Jews and punching out minorities. The NA published and sold thousands of copies of these comics, intended to recruit high school students to the racist right.

A supposedly decorated Vietnam combat veteran who says he is under treatment for PTSD, Williams claims to have joined the have joined the US Army Special Forces in 1967, right out of high school, telling Stormfront members that John Wayne personally autographed his green beret

Known for carrying a chip on his shoulder and a hammerless .38 revolver in his right front pocket, Williams has probably picked a verbal fight with virtually everyone in the racist right at one time or another over the past 30 years.

Though a tough talker online, aside from a few frames in his comic book, there are no records of Williams getting in to any actual physical altercations with any males in or out of the racist movement. DeCourcy, however, is not the first female Williams has allegedly stalked, bullied or beat up.

Georgia woman that Williams claimed owed him $200.* The woman had just mailed $20 in payment to Williams, which was evidently intercepted by his wife, Svetlana.

Williams' wife, who goes by "Lana" and is originally from Russia, was evidently unaware of Williams' relationship with the woman or of the $200 "loan" Williams had given her the year before. Svetlana Williams sent an email to the woman demanding repayment and threatened her in broken English:

"I would advise you to pay us back the whole amount ($200-$20=$180) ASAP. Knowing Will very well, I can assure you that he might be as wild, when he is angry, as he is kind and generous sometimes. He is not one to abuse, believe me.

"He has already dealt with very similar situations and after he started causing serious problems to those dishonest people they immediately found solutions to pay the whole amount back."

As the threats escalated the Georgia woman finally advised Williams and his wife, "I have made a copy of your email where you threatened me with physical violence and have put it in my bank box for safekeeping. I have also given a copy of it to a neighbor should anything happen to me or my property...If you communicate with me further, I will provide a copy to the local police department and let them handle it as they see fit. I cannot believe that you two would be so stupid as to actually send me a written letter threatening me with physical violence."

According to the widely-circulated email exchange that followed, Williams began to aggressively cyber-stalk the woman, including researching her employer, collecting personal information on her neighbors and geo-mapping her residence. In a creepy and menacing email to the victim, Williams wrote:

"We won't be harming you with ‘physical violence,’ [victim's name], nor damaging your home, the back door of which is less than 100 yards from that green on the golf course. If anyone damages your property, you should first look for suspects from all those golfers who play by the back of your home... We'll see who is stupid before this is resolved. You are not going to scam me.”

"Who is the neighbor friend that's your confident [sic]? [Name Deleted]? [Name Deleted] ? [Name Deleted]? I've got the names and addresses and phone numbers of all your neighbors on [Street Name Deleted] plus those behind you on [Street Name Deleted] and [Street Name Deleted]. I'll write to them all with a form letter telling them all about Miss [Name Deleted] and her scam, borrowing money from men she meets on WN forums -- because I can, because you've foolishly challenged me. I'll also put up threads at VNN, E-nat, Phora and everywhere else I discover you have posted, warning others of your scamming. I'll research [Victim's Business Name Deleted]; contact your clients, and your [Deleted] employer. You've never been outed like I'm going to out you, Sister, unless you pay up in full during the next 30 days. You've got until August 4th."

Williams went on in the same email to state the name of the victim's local police chief provided his phone and email address, writing, "I will be communicating with you and anybody associated with you until you pay your debt to us. Please send this entire email to Chief [Name Deleted], or we can send it, if you want to continue to play games, call my wife and me 'stupid,' flip me off, or call me a 'fucking whiner' for calling due this outstanding loan made to you more than a year ago."

Williams also claimed the woman had sent nude photos of herself to someone, though it remains unclear if or how he was able to access these supposed images. He told a fellow racist recipient of his exchange with the victim that she had "fried-egg titties."

Williams has gone after other females as well. Virtually everyone in the online racist community has observed Williams obsessively engage in his coarse and cruel online battle with former fellow NA member, April Gaede. For more than a decade, he has cyber-stalked the middle-aged mother of three across multiple racist forums.

This appears to be a life-long trend for the self-described "uncompromising race warrior." Reports of Williams' abusive treatment of women date back at least to the 1980s.
That's the e-mail I'm referring to that showed, in writing, nefarious behavior that crosses a legal line. Paid no more dues after reading that.

Will also said that the 'face of my house' was easy to find online, and I should 'be careful', which always sounded a little odd to me, especially later when I thought of it coupled with the above. Wondered why they'd cared to pull up my house and let me know they did.

I think it is okay to say that the woman he is accused of assaulting is April Gaede, because she has openly stated it to people, though I don't know if she has online and will remove the post if necessary.

When asked which people in WNism I was inspired by I cited Matt Hale and April Gaede, without knowing the history between them. I knew April had done things with National Vanguard that I'd seen online and liked at the time, but one doesn't see and ready everything that goes on when looking around online, especially at a time when they're not really actively involved in any groups, simply searching topics and learning.

My bringing her up made him angry, and he talked about her being a manipulator and so on, and that she 'accused him of raping her'.

I know she says he 'pushed her against a wall', and is adamant he attacked her.

I further know that, when I did not go to the Bday party for Pierce, I had someone who acted very concerned that I would ever go to WV around them, and that was certainly noticed, them acting as though doing so was not safe.

Most people in this kind of stuff, even upon learning of things, just don't tell the truth, they operate out of fear. I'm trying to make a point in my life to stop doing that.

So there's another 2 cents because I think it's important that one realizes--the above email is written proof of very serious, rotten behavior. So no matter what you think of anyone else, that ought to do it for you.

And it can be hard when you invest some trust in people, to admit they never cared about you, were not good people, and so on.

But if that is the case then that is the case.

I am also saying that in relation to all things similar, when you find yourself involved with something you thought was different from how it is, you have a duty to rectify, at least once, in stating the facts.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 5th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3590
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

October 10, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Williams has tried to prevent me (DeMarais) from driving to and from my home. In December 2015, Williams began telling mutual acquaintances that:
(1) Williams planned to build a wall or fence to prevent DeMarais from getting in out of DeMarais’ driveway,

(2) Williams planned on revoking DeMarais’ right of way from the front gate to DeMarais property, and

(3) Williams’ attorney thought going after DeMarais’ right of way was a good idea.
In the January 2016 National Alliance Bulletin, Williams wrote: “It is now my intention to use the Courts to revoke DeMarais' right of way.” Thus, the self-purported chairman made it an official NA goal to keep me from driving to my home as I have for the last 20 years.

In June, July and August, David Pringle, Williams’ bullyboy, blocked my access by parking Fred’s tractor on the road, changing padlocks on the front gate, and dumping piles of broken rock on the road. I moved the broken rock to the road’s shoulder. Pringle moved it back, reconstructing the roadblock. This occurred five times, until Pringle gave up on the rock piles.

In August, Pringle, began threatening to construct a new gate or two new gates across my access road. To back up his threat, Pringle moved two new tubular farm gates, two gate posts and bagged concrete mix to the place where Pringle had constructed the rock-pile roadblocks. Since then, Pringle has limited his bullying by access-blocking to occasional oral threats to construct the gates.

Williams and Pringle use any number of other ways to bully us.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3591
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

November 12, 2016

Quote:
Inefficiency Reigns at the National Alliance

William Williams takes contributions and wastes them. Williams misuses money by not finishing projects. Here is one example.

Gatehouse Propane Fiasco: The gatehouse was already equipped for propane. Williams broke the heater while fooling with it. Instead of repairing it, Williams went to Lowes and bought a new heater, and he also bought an electric resistance heater as a backup. To make a long story short, Williams bought a non-code resistance heater, and the new propane heater was never installed (it’s probably in the attic or storage shack).

Nor did Williams construct the required concrete pad for the new larger propane tank that he planned to install. But Williams didn’t need the larger tank; the NA already has two or three 100-pound tanks. Country folks just take their 100-pound tanks and get them refilled at a filling station. In short, Williams couldn’t handle a simple project; Williams spent a lot of money and never got propane restarted. The project remains unfinished.

Before the Gliebe and Williams regimes, the gatehouse had been heated since it was constructed by a wood stove. It has a serviceable chimney. After Dr. Pierce died, the Gliebe-ites burned all the firewood that I had cut, split, and hauled for them, and then the Gliebe-ites switched to propane. Firewood means self-sufficiency, but it’s work. Pringle and Williams give only lip service to self-sufficiency.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3592
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 23, 2016

Quote:
Will Williams’ Toddler Rage

In late September 2015, Williams was increasingly pacing, ranting and raving. He was losing control of himself. On 30 September, Williams broke into a rage and choke attacked Garland in her office. This is the same choking-down tactic used by pimps and wife beaters.

The victim could have been your mother, your daughter or your wife. Narcissistic monsters don’t care; they callously try to control their targets by any means including battery and gaslighting.

When the victim finally breaks away, the narcissistic beast finds new targets and flame attacks the escaped victim.

Members of the National Alliance were once held to a higher standard. The Chairman was seeking godhood for himself and his race.

Now see NA’s highest ranks filled with atavistic throwbacks, beasts with tails.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3593
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 24, 2016

Quote:
Narcissistic Death-Fight Rage & Quick Recovery

Narcissistic Toddler Rage is sometimes called “Death-Fight” rage, because the abuser is so intense that he seems bent on killing.

But the Narcissistic biped usually does not kill, though sometimes he does.

The Narcissistic beast quickly loses his anger and amazingly appears calm. He will insist that the incident never happened. It is nothing to him.

Rage is one of the narcissist’s controlling tools. The abuser quickly recovers, but the victim must live with the terrorizing memory.

Imagine your loved one with big brutal gorilla mitts crushing the life out of her.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3594
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

The 2015 Willy Alliance thread starts here:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=170

Old February 4th, 2018 #3595
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 25, 2016

Quote:
Williams’ Flying Monkeys & Ghosts

“Flying monkeys” are people that a Narcissist uses to flame and slander the Narcissist’s victims. The Narcissist tells carefully chosen potential Flying Monkeys how evil and awful the victim is. The Narcissist will choose empathetic people who wrongly believe the Narcissist’s stories.

The term comes from the Flying Monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. The Wicked Witch sent them to carry out her attacks. The Flying Monkeys become convinced that the Narcissist is the victim, and that the real victim is the abuser.

A Flying Monkey finds himself angry on behalf of someone else who has told him a very convincing story… even though the Flying Monkey really doesn’t have proof the story is true.

I can spot William Williams’ Flying Monkeys because they use the same words that Williams uses. Further, I see that the Flying Monkeys have essentially no firsthand information.

Most of Williams’ Flying Monkeys eventually wake up and cease engaging in flame wars on Williams’ behalf. Some just drift into silence; others turn against Williams. Williams ignores them, and they become ghosts; he pretends they don’t even exist. On Stormfront, Williams has some twenty people on ignore, a ghosting tactic. If Williams communicates with you less frequently than he used to, he may be ghosting you because you are figuring him out.

Those who have already unmasked Williams are in the hoard of ghosts of his Christmas past. Ebenezer had a way out. Williams does not; his ghosts will find Williams wherever he hides.

Bob

Old February 4th, 2018 #3596
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 26, 2016

Quote:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Williams Says Williams Is the Greatest of Them All

One sure sign of a Narcissist is that he is so self-centered is that he quotes himself. When Will Williams posts on the internet, he very often quotes himself at length. Readers feel like some raging fanatic is grabbing them, shaking them and saying, “Listen to me! Listen to me!”

In a recent Stormfront post, Williams quoted Hadding Scott’s long quote of Williams. It’s like: Hadding said that I said that I’m great.

“Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the greatest of them all.” This time, the slave in the mirror is Hadding Scott, who was – and probably occasionally still is – a paid employee of Williams. Hadding has irregularly been Williams’ Flying Monkey.

Behind his back, Williams insults Hadding whenever he can, but Hadding just takes it. Williams always use’s Hadding’s real name; “Hadding Scott,” is a nom de plume or pen name. Yes, Williams insults and outs his supporters.

The Narcissist is so arrogant and egotistical that he drives away his Flying Monkeys. The Narcissist ghosts them and pretends that they were never important. But the ghosts remain just out of his reach, making fun of the Williams and showing disrespect. Ultimately everyone disobeys and ignores the aging Narcissist.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3597
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 27, 2016

Quote:
Danger, Will Williams, Warning, Warning

Williams knows he is continuously monitored, criticized and dissected by others, and he recognizes that almost everyone will unmask him.

Williams also correctly suspects that others are plotting against him. For example: perhaps Pringle and Strom are continually plotting. These two conspirators have failed in past coups and won’t move until Williams is helpless. The threat is ever-present and perhaps immanent.

Williams also fears being helpless by being tied down by the Little People, like Gulliver was. The Little People are Williams’ detractors; I am one. Williams sees us a weak and despises us. Yet, every day or so, another rope binds the lazy alien.

It has happened to Williams before, and it can happen again.

Williams’ only sanctuary is his Hole-in-the-Wall cabin, complete with a swastika inlayed in the floor, and gold buried in the woods. Lowes’ probably has a third mortgage on it.

But the dwelling offers only hiding, Williams wife offers his stability. He is more than just dependent on her. She monitors his every move.

Williams’ life is a sad life. He perceives a constant threat and must remain hypervigilant.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3598
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 28, 2016

Quote:
A Paltry 20%

Williams is annoyed that a measly 20% of his members returned his membership survey; in Dr. Pierce’s day, the number was essentially 100%.

Perhaps, the other 80% of his members fear giving the William’s their personal information. Anything that the naive give to Williams can and will be used against them.

Williams turned on me and on many others; he is a snake. He may spend years trying to destroy the peace and happiness that you have. The vindictive Williams has been stalking Harold Covington for 20+ years.

Williams sends his Flying Monkeys to search the internet. His agents may even visit your relatives’ homes. He has hired private detectives for his purposes.

Williams will grasp at any apparent dirt on you, twist it, and blow it out of proportion. Williams and his Flying Monkeys will use it to publicly proclaim you are crazy, unstable, a thief, a liar, and/or a defrauder.

When the venom storm is directed at you, most of you will run and hide.
Defending against his lies and distortions only results in chaos. Williams loves the attention, and, if you begin to win, he will quickly put you on ignore.

Williams is finding it increasingly hard to find loyal supporters that will obey his papal edicts. His attrition rate greatly exceeds his find rate. The power and authority of the illegitimate chairman is waning.

The fly on the wall at Laurel Bloomery tells me that a despondent Williams sits there isolated from the action, wearily writing the Bulletin and juggling finances to pay his mounting legal bills.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3599
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

December 30, 2016

Quote:
Crushed

Williams blames almost all his problems on Garland DeCourcy. He reminds me of an old man with Alzheimer’s who blamed everything on “commies.”
Part of Williams’ predicament that he hates any woman who is not his slave.

But Williams despises women who are his slaves. A slavish woman who does his bidding will soon be ghosted, ignored, and turned over to Williams’ wife for indoctrination and debriefing.

Williams' temperament puts him in an impossible position. He is not capable of supervising, and he is such a control freak that he fears take-charge employees, those that need no supervision.

When Williams’ employees got tired of waiting for Williams to make decisions, they started to act on their own. Then, Williams went into a rage. This was the story first with Dilloway, then with Garland DeCourcy, and then with Oljaca.

Now Williams cowers in fear. Garland is going to destroy Williams in court because: (1) She is more intelligent by far. (2) She has more self-control; Williams has essentially none, (3). She is hardworking; Williams is lazy.

Williams has spent 15 months vilifying and insulting DeCourcy. Now his worst fear will occur; Williams will be crushed in court. Stomped like a cockroach and by a woman, The Woman.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3600
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

January 2, 2017

Quote:
Mine, Mine, Mine!

Shortly, after Will Williams paid Gliebe to appoint Williams as Chairman, Williams made his first visit to the red barn, a large wooden building. That was the first time that I noticed Williams bizarre possessiveness. Inside, there was a nice broom leaning against the wall; it was one that I had been using to cleanout 12 years of junk, dirt, and rats’ nests. William’s grabbed the broom, said, ‘That’s mine,’ and carried it off.

Williams carried off anything that struck his fancy: desks, chairs, large appliances, a ladder, you name it. He loaded it, and it went south … to Laura Bloomery, to Williams’ home. Apparently, he didn’t have room for all the loot, because some if it eventually came back.

Williams carted off three of Dr. Pierce’s guns: an Astra .45 (was WLP’s personal carry gun), a double-barrel shotgun, and a pump police-type riot gun.
When Williams saw the Church of the Creator church bells, he exclaimed ‘Those are mine; I always wanted those.’ Then he ordered an employee to load them into his (Williams’) pickup. Dr. Pierce had bought the bells at the auction of the Church of the Creator property after Ben Klassen’s death.

Many of these items are no doubt squirreled away at Williams’ home. Williams took some items to a local Laurel Bloomery junk shop and sold them.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread