VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2009 #21
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Za ideale se treba žrtvovat tacno al netreba gubiti glavu dzabe, treba biti pametan i bolje da nas sto vise ima na slobodi nego da nas vlast terorise i muci u zatvorima. Kad dodje povoljan trenutak mi smo spremni za akciju

godinu dana ćorke je neko mučenje??? pa izać će za 6 mjeseci!!!!!!!!za to vrijeme može napravit malu nazi vojsku u zatvoru.....

ko će ga terorizirat u ćorci? šiptari??

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 5th, 2009 #22
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
godinu dana ćorke je neko mučenje??? pa izać će za 6 mjeseci!!!!!!!!za to vrijeme može napravit malu nazi vojsku u zatvoru.....

ko će ga terorizirat u ćorci? šiptari??

Nije stvar u tome dal je 6 meseci, godinu dana ili deset.

Covek nije 'Nazi' a u zatvor moze tek kad budu strpali Canka i ostalu bagru.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 7th, 2009 #23
Serbian

Quote:
Enclosed by NATO, Serbia ponders next move

06 April 2009, 11:16 CET

(BELGRADE) - Stuck between its bloody past and hopes of closer Western ties, Serbia has been forced to rethink its military options after its neighbours Albania and Croatia joined NATO last week, analysts say.

The admission to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization of Albania and Croatia means most of Serbia is now surrounded by the military alliance which bombed it in 1999 over its forces' violent crackdown in Kosovo.

But Dragan Sutanovac, Serbia's defence minister, downplayed the significance of NATO encroaching on a region where his country was the dominant force during the 1990s wars that shattered the former communist Yugoslavia.

"I don't think that (Albania and Croatia's NATO accession) will influence the security of our country," Sutanovac said in an interview with the Belgrade daily Blic.

"On the other hand, it's a fact Croatia already has benefits from its admission to NATO," he said referring to associated reforms and the stability membership brings to Balkan nations.

NATO membership "would speed our path to the European Union, but we can't bypass the fact that NATO is present (in Kosovo), and that we were bombed in 1999."

In 2006, Serbia joined NATO's Partnership for Peace (PfP) programme -- a cooperation framework for NATO member aspirants -- but it has close ties to Russia and adopted a policy of military neutrality the next year.

Belgrade-based analysts say Albania's NATO membership in particular could be problematic for Serbia, if Belgrade decides to drop its neutrality and bid to join the club, which would need to be approved by a referendum.

Tirana's government was one of the first to recognise the independence of ethnic Albanian-majority Kosovo from Serbia 14 months ago. Belgrade says it will never accept the loss of the disputed territory.

Zoran Dragisic, professor at Belgrade University's security faculty, said both Albania and Croatia could follow the example of Greece, which vetoed Macedonia's NATO entry in 2008 over disagreement about the latter's name.

"By entering NATO, the political capacity of Albania has been increased (and) Serbia is now in an unenviable political situation," Dragisic said.

But other analysts said while possible, such a hardline position was unlikely to be adopted by NATO's newest members under pressure from powerful alliance nations like the United States.

"We are in a really unfavourable position because we find ourselves encircled by NATO, and Kosovo institutions will strive to use the stronger political capacity of Albania," said Aleksandar Radic, a Serb military analyst.

"Serbia should re-examine its military neutrality, try to work out what its goals are and set about implementing a strategic plan," said Radic.

Dragan Vuksic, a former soldier now with the non-governmental Forum for International Relations, warned the same could happen with Croatia, which Serbia is threatening to file a counter genocide suit against.

"We can also expect a blockade by Croatia, if they see that fits with their interests and suits them at some stage," Vuksic told the daily Alo.

However Daniel Korski, analyst at the London-based European Council on Foreign Relations, said the biggest worry for Serbia was not the threat of NATO, but rather the falling standards of its once-feared army.

"Military development is a bit like tennis -- the better a player you play with, the better you become," he told AFP in a telephone interview.

"The fact that the Serbs have not deployed on a series of operations along with better-equipped, better-manned and better-controlled armies means that they are sliding behind in the military quality stakes."

Serbia, whose government's main priority is EU membership by 2014 on condition this excludes recognition of Kosovo, plans to make its army professional in line with NATO's PfP programme.

"I don't think it's relevant anymore to think about the strength of the Serbian army vis a vis the other armies in the region since I don't think a regional inter-state war is likely," said Korski
http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/1238985121.47

A lot of rubbish in this article but people get the point.

Western stooge and traitor Dragan Sutanovac's {Serbia's defence/surrender minister} 'reasuring' comments that Albania and Croatia's NATO accession 'will not influence the security of Serbia' really give us hope.

Old April 8th, 2009 #24
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Serbia warned on Romany rights violation

April 08, 2009 4:21 PM
UPI
Human Rights Watch Wednesday scolded Serbia for evicting members of a Romany community from their Belgrade shanties and leaving them on the street.

In a letter to the Serbian government, Human Rights Watch and the European Roma Rights Center in Brussels asked Belgrade authorities to compensate the evicted families for lost property.

The 47 Romany families should be provided with decent homes, after police forcibly evicted 128 Romanies, including young children and women, from the New Belgrade district Friday. On Saturday, police with bulldozers flattened what was left of their tin-and-cardboard shanties.

Wanda Troszczynska, Human Rights Watch researcher specializing in Western Balkan, said the Serbian government has to house the Romany group and never let it happen again to other Romanies.

Ironically, Serbia holds the presidency of the Roma Decade of Inclusion, aimed at strengthening efforts by European governments to improve the social-economic status of Romanies.

I wish that we could send all 'our' gypsies to the USA. I am sure that the kwans would welcome some Roma diversity with open arms.

Old April 8th, 2009 #25
Serbian

Quote:
Rome sleep in open in Belgrade housing drama

Posted : Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:11:59 GMT
Author : DPA
Category : Europe (World)

Belgrade - A day before the International Roma day, some 40 Roma aimed to spend another night outside Belgrade's city hall in an ongoing drama after their "unhygienic neighborhood" was torn down. Roma families living in cardboard slums in the posh New Belgrade district were evicted from their houses last weekend and their homes - located in front of the new buildings built for the participants of the upcoming International Student Games - were torn down.

After the Roma had spent a night in the open, the city officials and Roma representatives agreed on a move to several housing containers located in the village of Boljevci on the outskirts of Belgrade.

The residents of Boljevci, however, on Monday burned one empty container and threatened road blocks in demanding that the Roma be located elsewhere.

Belgrade media on Tuesday warned that there is a very small step from burning empty container to burning an inhabited one. Belgrade mayor Dragan Djilas demanded quick police action and condemned the attacks on the Roma.

While the police were investigating, the question of where the Roma were to be housed remained unresolved.

Serbia's Roma population lives off collecting paper waste and want to remain in the city, arguing that in Boljevci, there is nothing for them to collect.

Of the dozens of families whose houses were torn down, only a few Roma children went to shelters in Belgrade, while the rest remained out in the open in front of the city hall.

"We don't have anywhere to go. If we did, I wouldn't sleep here," said one of the Roma in front of the city hall.

But the issue was also stirring resentment among some members of the Serbian public.

While there are those who want to help and believe that the officials handled the problem of "unhygienic Roma settlements" badly, there are also those who were offended by the fact that Roma were demanding that the city should provide them a place to live in downtown areas.

"I also don't have a flat of my own," one angry Serb citizen was quoted as saying. "How would you feel if I have built a cardboard house right in the town square and called it my home, and when you decide to tear it down, I demand an apartment in city center.
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...ing-drama.html

Old April 24th, 2009 #26
Serbian

Thumbs down

More ZOG fabrications and tyranny

Quote:
Serbia: Four police jailed for killing ethnic Albanians

Belgrade, 23 April (AKI) – A special Belgrade court for war crimes on Thursday sentenced four former police officers to a total of 68 years in jail for killing 48 ethnic Albanian civilians in the Kosovo town of Suva Reka in 1999. Former police commander in Suva Reka, Radojko Repanovic and local police officer, Sladjan Cukaric, were given the maximum prison sentence of twenty years each.

Another local police officer, Miroslav Petkovic, was sentenced to 15 years, and a state security official, Milorad Nisavic, received a 13 year sentence.

According to the court's indictment, the killings took place on 26 March 1999 during an ethnic Albanian rebellion in Kosovo in which thousands of people died.

Serbian police rounded up 48 civilians in Suva Reka, enclosed them in a square and threw bombs at them.

The victims, mostly women, children and elderly men were then gunned down and the corpses were later transported to the nearby town of Prizren, the indictment said.

Seven police were tried for the Suva Reka killings, but a panel of judges acquitted three of the defendants named as Radoslav Mitrovic, Nenad Jovanovic and Zoran Petkovic.

During the trial, which began in October 2006, the court heard from over 100 witnesses, including a woman, Sureta Berisa, the only survivor who managed to escape from the truck while the corpses were transported to Prizren.

Four Serbian army and police generals and a former Yugoslav vice-premier, Nikola Sainovic, were sentenced by the UN tribunal in February to almost 100 years in jail for crimes committed in Kosovo.

NATO airstrikes in 1999 drove out Serbian troops from Kosovo amid ethnic fighting and gross human rights abuses during a two-year war with guerrillas.

Hundreds of thousands of refugees fled to Albania, Macedonia and Montenegro.
http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English...3.0.3243816985

Old April 27th, 2009 #27
bmwbiker

Default Serbia: Killed Boss Who Fired Him 15 Years Ago

A man killed his former boss whom he considered responsible for the problems in his life than happened after he got fired 15 years ago.
Zivorad Zivanovic, aka Zika, from Serbia’s Kragujevac, killed his former employer, Zoran Glisovic, allegedly because he fired him 15 years ago, Press reported.

At around 11:30am on Thursday Zika walked into his former boss’s office and began wielding his gun around. GLisovic managed to flee, but Zika caught up with him on the company’s stairway and shot two bullets into him. Zika then ran from the scene, but the police tracked him down and arreste him soon after.

Glisovic was taken to a hospital by ambulance, but he succumbed to the wounds.

According to Zika’s acquaintances, Zika blamed his former employer for all the problems he had in life after losing his job from a state-run company where he worked as a truck driver 15 years ago.

WTF???

Old April 28th, 2009 #28
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
A man killed his former boss whom he considered responsible for the problems in his life than happened after he got fired 15 years ago.
Zivorad Zivanovic, aka Zika, from Serbia’s Kragujevac, killed his former employer, Zoran Glisovic, allegedly because he fired him 15 years ago, Press reported.

At around 11:30am on Thursday Zika walked into his former boss’s office and began wielding his gun around. GLisovic managed to flee, but Zika caught up with him on the company’s stairway and shot two bullets into him. Zika then ran from the scene, but the police tracked him down and arreste him soon after.

Glisovic was taken to a hospital by ambulance, but he succumbed to the wounds.

According to Zika’s acquaintances, Zika blamed his former employer for all the problems he had in life after losing his job from a state-run company where he worked as a truck driver 15 years ago.

WTF???

Sto postujes ove gluposti ovde? Ovo je tema za ozbiljne vesti vezane za politiku ne crna hronika.

Old April 28th, 2009 #29
bmwbiker

Quote:
Sto postujes ove gluposti ovde? Ovo je tema za ozbiljne vesti vezane za politiku ne crna hronika.
a ovo je vezano s Jorasovom kobilom????

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...55&postcount=2

Možda smo previše počeli spamat...oćemo li to spustit na normalniji nivo?

Old April 28th, 2009 #30
wildbill

Quote:
I wish that we could send all 'our' gypsies to the USA. I am sure that the kwans would welcome some Roma diversity with open arms.
We'll trade you our niggers. Is it a deal?

Old April 28th, 2009 #31
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker[QUOTE
a ovo je vezano s Jorasovom kobilom????

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...55&postcount=2
Are you serious
Jorasova kobila je ozbiljna tema?
Kakav thread takav reply od mene.

Quote:
Možda smo previše počeli spamat...oćemo li to spustit na normalniji nivo?
Mislim da je red, vec smo se smucili zapadnoj braci.

Old April 28th, 2009 #32
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Hmm.. I dont know, that's a tough one. Your niggers have much higher levels of testosterone than 'our' gypsies so they may present an even bigger problem with mass chimp outs and extremely violent crime. The gypsies are bad but in terms of sheer violence and brutality even they cant compete with your own made in USA version niggers.

Old April 29th, 2009 #33
wildbill

Quote:
Hmm.. I dont know, that's a tough one. Your niggers have much higher levels of testosterone than 'our' gypsies so they may present an even bigger problem with mass chimp outs and extremely violent crime. The gypsies are bad but in terms of sheer violence and brutality even they cant compete with your own made in USA version niggers.
Of course I'm trying to be funny. Nobody wants niggers.

Old April 29th, 2009 #34
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Because he is a mudak like most Hurwats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
But USA loooves diversity and Serbia is giving it to the Kwa for free !

Old May 7th, 2009 #35
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Balkans: Croatia hails stiff sentence for ex-Yugoslav officer

Zagreb, 6 May (AKI) – Croatian leaders and media on Wednesday hailed a special United Nations war crimes appeal panel ruling that tripled former Yugoslav army officer Veselin Sljivancanin's sentence from five to 17 years. The appeals panel also confirmed a 20-year sentence to another former Yugoslav officer, Mile Mrksic.

“Surely, the injustice has been lessened and the new sentence is more appropriate, but not quiet adequate,” said Croatian prime minister Ivo Sanader.
more

And

Quote:
Serbia angered, Croatia elated with latest ICTY verdict

Europe News
May 6, 2009, 9:44 GMT

Belgrade/Zagreb - There was anger in Serbia Wednesday at the decision of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) to more than triple the prison sentence of a convicted war criminal.

The Hague-based Appeals Chamber of the ICTY increased Veselin Sljivancanin's sentence from five to 17 years Tuesday for his role in the torture and murder of 200 Croats at the Ovcara farm following the Yugoslav Army's siege of Vukovar, Croatia in 1991.

The court also upheld an earlier 20-year sentence handed down former Yugoslav Army officer Mile Mrksic for his role in the murder and torture of prisoners.

Sljivancanin, who had already been in detention at the ICTY since mid-2003, was immediately released when the court controversially sentenced him in September 2007. Now he will return to prison for 12 more years.

A third officer, Mile Radic, was again cleared of charges in relation to the killings.

'Our public will find it hard to understand the drastically harsher sentencing of ... Sljivancanin,' the Serbian council in charge of relations with the ICTY said following the verdict.

With the majority of Serbs already seeing the ICTY as an instrument of international pressure on Belgrade, the latest verdict 'will be another factor contributing to the lack of trust in the tribunal's impartiality,' the council said.

Right-wing newspapers, such as Press and Kurir, described the ruling as a 'new rape' and 'scandal' on their front pages and carried statements from nationalist politicians criticising the ICTY.

Unlike in 2007, when the original ruling caused an outrage in both countries, reactions in Croatia this time were in stark contrast to those in Serbia.

'The Hague righted an injustice' and 'the killer from Ovcara sees justice' were some of the typical headlines in Wednesday's Croatian newspapers. 'The Appeals Chamber partially righted the shamefully lenient sentencing of Sljivancanin,' the Rijeka-based Novi List said.

A Serbian war crimes court is separately conducting a trial of more than a dozen people accused of taking part in the Ovcara massacre. The court convicted 14 people for the killings in 2007, but the trial was nullified by a higher court and was restarted.
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne..._ICTY_verdict_

More biased rulings by this kangaroo 'court'. Sentencing innocent men whose only crime was to try to protect the men under their command while real croat and muslim murderers of civilians not only walk free but are star witnesses for the prosecution.

Old May 7th, 2009 #36
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

More biased rulings by this kangaroo 'court'. Sentencing innocent men whose only crime was to try to protect the men under their command while real croat and muslim murderers of civilians not only walk free but are star witnesses for the prosecution.
TJB indeed, this isn't the first time but hopefully soon it will be the last. As for the Croats - they will get theirs for cooperating with Turks and Jews, I think it's too late for them to do anything about their impeding doom. History will be their judge and I am sure it will be a cruel judge.

Old May 7th, 2009 #37
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
TJB indeed, this isn't the first time but hopefully soon it will be the last. As for the Croats - they will get theirs for cooperating with Turks and Jews, I think it's too late for them to do anything about their impeding doom. History will be their judge and I am sure it will be a cruel judge.
They have already begun to pay somewhat of a price in Bosnia where the bosnian muslims are treating them like shit. Of course they wanted Bosnia Serb free so it serves them right. Their population in Bosnia will be reduced to under 10% in the coming years.

Old May 7th, 2009 #38
bmwbiker

Quote:
As for the Croats - they will get theirs for cooperating with Turks and Jews, I think it's too late for them to do anything about their impeding doom. History will be their judge and I am sure it will be a cruel judge.
Cry you fucking immigrant...History judged yours familly all ready....

You know ours origins, but you newer say yours...that is making you into fucking agent....KGB!!!!

Do you ever give ous some evidence that you arent fucking Agent??

You fucking KGB bastard...

Old May 7th, 2009 #39
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
They have already begun to pay somewhat of a price in Bosnia where the bosnian muslims are treating them like shit. Of course they wanted Bosnia Serb free so it serves them right. Their population in Bosnia will be reduced to under 10% in the coming years.
Muslim Croats mistreating other Croats Lol! Perhaps some other divisions can be made, for example - Croats who like riding around on a bike should be treated like shit by those who don't. Imagine what a beautiful sight it would be when a truck driver decides to play hit and run with bitch on a bike.

Old May 7th, 2009 #40
Serbian

Quote:
Muslim Croats mistreating other Croats Lol! Perhaps some other divisions can be made, for example - Croats who like riding around on a bike should be treated like shit by those who don't. Imagine what a beautiful sight it would be when a truck driver decides to play hit and run with bitch on a bike.

Had the Serbs had proper leadership during the Bosnian war we could have exploited these muslim croat divisions to our advantage. Their bloody little war back in 93-94 much to America's dismay {of course the only reson their conflict ended was because of american pressure which forced upon them the Washington Agreement} was beginning to spin completely out of control and the americans were in a panic that this would take pressure of the bosnian Serbs who were the the main target of ZOG. All the BSA had to do was block entry of all fleeing croat civilians and paramilitary thugs into Republika Srpska and let the muslims massacre them, this would have craetd even more bad blood and even Washington's intervention would not have helped stop these former anti serb allies from butchering each other in what would have been bestial carnage typical of african canibal tribes. This would have also eased pressure on other fronts for the Bosnian Serb army which could have then pushed on to liberate even more occupied serb territories in Bosnia. But of course guided by a combination of the insane principles of humanitarian christian orthodox philosophy, political/military indecisiveness and traditional Serbian stupidity our people let this great opportunity slip by which as we know cost us dearly just over a year later with joint american/croat/bosnian muslim operation Storm and the fall of RSK and large parts of RS.

Tags
albanian girls rule!, kgb is jew

Thread